PDA

View Full Version : Dark Genesis

Shiney
December 24th, 2004, 10:42 PM
There's more to the night than what you can't see. There are monsters, hidden in plain view...

In this roleplay, the world is as it normally is, but for one key diference: Vampires, and werewolves. They are both, very real, as are human hunters of both, though not all monsters are bad, and not all hunters are good...

Vampires, with their swift minds, and unusual opwers make terrifying foes. The ability to entrance most human beings with nothing more than a stare, shapeshifting into one of two close vampiric forms, (Raven or bat) as well as cunning stealth, among other, seemingly magic powers. They are not a force to be trifled with, though the sunlight is like fire on their skin, lethal, but not an instant kill.

Werewolves, able to transform at will, with massive strength, speed, agility, and all around physical prowess are almost as deadly, though some suffer from bloodlust, most with willpower can control the beast within.

Hunters, the elite of thehuman race, with guile, cunning, and no small ammount of training and weaponry, are the only ones known to be able to destroy such creatures, though not all are driven for reasons that are just.

In this roleplay, you may be either a werewolf, vampire, or hunter. But first I must state a few things about lore, that differ greatly from legend to legend. In this roleplay, vampires are not weak against garlic, nor are werewolves against silver, sunlight is deadly, but not lethal, and werewolves are not forced to transform at any time. If you have any other questions, PM me...

Name:
Faction: (vampire, WW, hunter.)
Looks:
:personality: (optional)
history: (optional)
Alignment: (good or evil, and can change later)

Flygon trainer
December 24th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Name: Eclipse
Faction: Hunter
Looks: She is about 5'8", and has black wavy hair going to the center of her back. Her eyes are blood red, and her skin is pale, causing some to beleive she was a vampire, including the occasional werewolf.
personality: this shall remain optional.
history: No one really knows, the only thing they've seen is her driving a stake through a vampire's heart and shooting down a werewolf.
Alignment: No one knows. She just kills. though some say for her own pleasure, others say for revenge for a member of her family.

Shiney
December 24th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Name: Diviath
Age: He lost count somewhere around the sixteenth century.
Faction: Vampire
Looks: Like most vampires, deathly white skin, but he has green eyes, and rich brown hair that seems to put out an illusion of health. He stands at 5'6'' and has no specific outfit at any given time. Though he is ancient, and elderly by even vampire standards, he remains unchanged by time, still looking like the sixteen year old he was when he was inflicted with the vampiric disease, Porphyric Hemophilia.
Personality: (optional)
History: (optional)
Alignment: Currently neutral, in the sense that he's not evil, but there's not much he won't do to get what he wants.

Composer of Requiems
December 24th, 2004, 11:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/ComposerOfRequiem/RPG/vampyrehunter.jpg
Name: Nic
Age: 10~! Honestly! Ignore this beard and size! I'm um... overgrown! Really!
Looks: Thick reflective glasses and lenses (anti-vampire hypnotism), black combed hair, dark Green full body suit for camouflage. Is bullet proof, extra protection around the neck. And mechanical tenticles ending with sharp wooden objects. Two have laser cannons at the end. Internal atomic power. Gloves have the same laser attachments on each finger, but smaller.
Personality: Constantly bored to death. Short attention span.
History: Went hunting out of boredom. Is the only thing that keeps him interested for a long period of time.
Alignment: Whoever pays more money ^^. Makes weapons and sells them at high prices to other hunters, werewolves and vampires. Of course, the hunters don't know who's supplying the werewolves and vampires with those annoyingly dangerous knives and traps and... stuff.

Psychotic_Demon
December 25th, 2004, 05:57 AM
Name: Saphira
Looks: Sapphire eyes, tannish skin, shoulder-length dirty blonde hair, a light blue tank, baggy blue jeans and black fingerless gloves.
Personality: A loner. Saphira doesnt like being around too many people at once, although if shes forced to work with someone she will. Saphira can be sarcastic at times, and has somewhat of a bad attitude.
history: Maybe she'll tell one of you later... (when i think of one...)
Alignment: Good

Composer of Requiems
December 25th, 2004, 06:39 AM
I'm wondering, shouldn't werewolfs have a weakness too? The only weakness I can see is that it can't be controlled sometimes, and that isn't really a bad thing.

Hunter -> Strength: Intelligence, weapons. Weakness: Slower than the other two.
Vampire -> Strength: Stealth and "Magic". Weakness: Sunlight burns. Stake um... yeah.
Werewolf -> Strength: Great physical strength. Weakness: Bloodlust (is that really a weakness?)

Personally, I think that silver should still hurt it more than normal. It doesn't really matter if it doesn't, but it seems a little unfair.

Ciera
December 25th, 2004, 07:59 AM
Heh... I agree, CoR.

Name: Ikine
Looks: Ikine is thin, with white skin, dark brown hair, soft blue eyes. She always wears dark clothing, including a wool pea coat.
:personality: Quiet, secluded, will make friends if needed.
Alignment: Evil

Lily
December 25th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Name: Janine
Faction: vampire
Looks: Locks of gold cascade down onto this young woman's shoulder, probably the best features about her. She has haunted yet beautiful icy cerulean eyes, her face nothing but a glowing tint of peach and a light blush. Unlike most vampires, Janine's lips are the shade of dusky rose, what one would presume to be red instead. She wears a sheet of turquoise silk from shoulder to shoulder with the same kind of shirt underneath, obsidian leather jeans and boots. Her figure is slender and agile, her height ranging at about 5'4. When shapeshifting, she has the ability to transform into a raven, but with those same pitiful blue eyes.
:personality: Janine is a clever yet sly vampire, using her charm and beauty to allure most humans into their death, probably. She is not one to be trusted, somewhat mysterious in a way. Janine is rather playful when it comes to toying with her opponents, but isn't afraid to get violent when they enrage her. In fact, angering her is the last thing you probably want to do.
history: She has mostly been a nomad and a wanderer, ever since her childhood had been composed of people finding out there was something very inhuman and strange about her. Without any friends, Janine eventually turned into an outcast, being the cold figure she was. All throughout her aimless journey, she had been searching for something worthwhile to do, and perhaps find a friend and change her ways, but it seemed unlikely considering she has been alone all her life.

Booyah~ I is ebil. >)! *^5s Janine*

Flygon trainer
December 25th, 2004, 11:15 AM
technology has advanced quite a bit, werewolves can be taken down by lethel shots to the head or heart even by a normal gun, and even non lethel shots are painful.

we need more werewolves, or i'm going to be controlling a lot of others...

Shiney
December 25th, 2004, 11:18 AM
OOC: Okay, allow me to re-state things. A werewolf only sometimes has bloodlust, but they are basically the ultimate fighting animal, but nothing more. Therefore, I see no reason for silver to be a weakness. Vampires are tricky, and have hypnosis, as well as having a vampiric form to shapeshift to, such as raven, bat, ect. Werewolves are physically superior to every other faction, but vampires are about as tricky as they come, dissapearing without a trace, and so on. Humans are the elite of the human race, think of the best of the best that any human could possibly ever reach. That might be good enough to be a hunter. And rachel is correct, we do need some more werewolves, so I won't start the RP up quite yet...

Lily
December 25th, 2004, 11:49 AM
If it's possible, am I allowed to control two characters? Since my current char is a vampire, I could control a secondary werewolf? o.o; Or just change it. X3

Flygon trainer
December 25th, 2004, 11:55 AM
sure, i don't see why not. I'm ready to make my charecter's starting post anytime. soon as we get some werewolves, though i can get a bunch of NPCs

Lily
December 25th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Allllright. So here's my secondary char, a werewolf:

Name: Mekai
Faction: Werewolf
Looks: Mekai is one of those leany, tall guys with a distinctive aura around them. Strands of silver hair fall down to his face, with two, flappy silver ears sticking out from his head. He has cool amber eyes, a distinguished color against his pale skin. His attire consists of a dark green cargo pants, and a loose yellow shirt with white linings. No one can really make it out at first, but a bushy silver tail flicks out from behind. His height stands at about 6'0.
:personality: Despite his cold and careless nature, Mekai is actually a decent guy once you get to know him. However, that's all I'm saying for now. He tends to have a change of heart after some incidents. >)~
history: unknown. mysterious. bwahaha.
Alignment: good..

*pets Mekai* Good doggy.

Flygon trainer
December 25th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Name: Shadow
Looks: As a human, he looks like Van Helsing (from the movie, i can't find any good pics, go watch the movie) and he turns into a black werewolf.
:personality: (optional)
history: He was eclipse's lover before he was bitten, his current mission is to kill or bite Eclipse.
Alignment: evil

~Ozy~
December 25th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Name: Allesandro Medici
Looks: Tall and fairly good-looking. His soft and sheltered upbrining give him a rather innocent cast to the face and eyes. Carries himself with a noble air. Wears nice clothing for the most part. For some reason, constantly wears a black cape i which he keeps a rapier hidden.
Personality: In short, charming, kind, and sincere. He rejected the Machiavelliean ways of his family to cut his own path, one that's proven notoriously hard.
History:
Alignment: Good

Name: Anir Bellengere
Looks: Despite his young age, his hair is already greying and his face is lined and scarred by constant fighting and outdoor exposure. Wears simple clothes, cheap and easy to move in.
Personality: Poor childhood experiences left him bitter and cruel. Society rejecyted him, and he, in turn rejected society, preferring instead to haunt the back alleys to catch prey, either with his teeth and claws, or the two hunting knives at his belt.
History:

Flygon trainer
December 25th, 2004, 12:54 PM
TAKAI'S HERE!!! that's all we need. shiney, start us off, if you will be so kind.

Shiney
December 25th, 2004, 01:05 PM
I had closed all the shades in my manor, all that was left of a once prosperous town in europe. I had let the local forest overtake everything else but the manor, which I kept in pristine condition. I didn't want to take a chance with the wilderness interferring with my expiriment. I was attempting to develop a compoud that could block the harmful effects of sunlight from a vampire, now with modern science, I had a hunch it might be a possibility. If it wasn't, I could always wait a few more centuries and try again... But that was merely a hobby. I had to prepare for a hunt of my own. There was a hunter that was much to powerful for her own good...

Flygon trainer
December 25th, 2004, 01:16 PM
ooc: i play from eclipse's pov

ic: i was moving quickly, almost too fast for any other human to see. i could hear my prey, a werewolf. I got my gun out of it's container, and aimed carefully through the trees. a single shot, and the sound of a body hitting the ground. I walked over, ever careful. i knew werewolves wern't all that bright, but they could play dead just to bite me. Suddly, I bolted, as another werewolf hit the ground where i had been. I shofted my gun, aiming behind me, and I fired, knowing it wouldn't be a lethel shot.

shadow recoiled as the gunshot hit him in the forearm, and the other werewolf that was nearly dead said in fury "again she gets away! we must have her dead or a werewolf if she isn't to kill all of us!"

~Ozy~
December 25th, 2004, 01:20 PM
~~Allesandro~~
I stepped off the plane onto the termianl in Oxfordshire, England. It was close to three AM now, and I sincerely hoped the line in Customs wasn't too long, otherwise I'd have to hurry and would probably wind up in some run-down shack of a hotel deep in downtown. That was a horrible prospect for me, particularly since I hadn't had a good bed in months. I groaned as I saw the line, for such a late time, there seemed far too many people around. Aside from the line, only two people were working the desks. I readjusted the pack under my cloak, sighed, and set about finding a place to wait out the coming daylight so I could find a decent place to say on the morrow.

~~Anir~~
It was a pleasent enough morning in rouen. for most people at least. I sipped my coffee as I set my paper down and glanced about with no small amount of disgust. People, despicable creatures one and all. The Hunters in particular. I'd been stalking one recently, hopefully I'd kill him today. Let their vaunted Council think on that one. I set my cup down and picked the paper back up, perusing the headlines for anything of remote intrest.

Shiney
December 25th, 2004, 01:38 PM
I was trailing her from above, in the form of a great horned owl with grey plumage. Except for one, stiff black feather at my side, that would become my Beretta revolver when I changed back. I kept a close watch on this human, after managing to track her down after several weeks of searching, I was shocked by her skill...

Flygon trainer
December 25th, 2004, 01:47 PM
finally, i slowed down, listening. i wasn't breathing hard, at all. suddenly, faster than lightning, a werewolf lept out of seemingly nowhere, nearly hitting me. the reason it hadn't was I was fast enough to get to the ground and roll out of the way, and it only took a few shots to it to hit it's spine. I got to my feet again, though I was starting to tire. that, and I was running out of ammunition.

~Ozy~
December 25th, 2004, 01:53 PM
<OOC.Real quick like, roughly where in Europe is this so I can get there.<OOC>

Ciera
December 25th, 2004, 02:08 PM
OOC: I feel so..left behind XP

IC: Ikine stuck her hands in her pockets and sighed, her hood pulled tightly over her face. She stops short a step, when she spots a hunter..and a werewolf.

Cursing quietly to herself, Ikine sways to the side, and drops into a bush, and watches the two silently. Brushing some of her hair from her face, Ikine freezes, as she heats a deep, raspy breathing, behind her. She turned around slowly, and saw a werewolf, passing right by her hiding spot.

Shiney
December 25th, 2004, 05:04 PM
OOC: I don't think it really matters, but for the sake of avoiding plotholes, how about somewhere near Britan?

IC: I continued trailing her, learning everything I could about her, and there was a lot more to be learned than people thought. When you live for over four centuries, you begin to be able to tell a great many things about people from just idly spectating. I would change back if I had to. Maybe catching her by suprise and biting wouldn't be the best way to go about this, perhaps there was a way she'd trust me...

Psychotic_Demon
December 25th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Saphira was hidden in the shadow, deep within a bush. She hardly breathed at all, and knew the Werewolf stalking her would eventualy catch her sent. Then, afterwards, she'd be able to kill it. The meer thought of Werewolf made Saphira angry. One had killed her whole family, and she swore she would have revenge someday.

~Ozy~
December 25th, 2004, 05:16 PM
<OOC>Maybe Normandy?<OOC>

~~Anir~~
'twas a bit later in the day now and the streets were beginning to bustle with the day's activity. The streets were crowded now, and at the sme time, empty. The people thronged, but not a one of them mattered. Today promised to be no different than any other for me. Maybe I'd head north, see if I could do anything fun up there. With that thought in mind, I headed for the train station.

~~Allesandro~~
I sat quietly in one of the airport's shaded corners, arms tucked around my knees, drawn to my chest. The window across from where I was sitting let in the bright daylight. I sighed wistfully, looking out at it. So many people walked in that happy glow, and here was I, denied that simple right.

Flygon trainer
December 25th, 2004, 05:21 PM
i listened carefully, not trusting my eyes when it came to werewolves. Deciding that there was nothing to worry about, i came to a stop, though i didn't put away my gun. vampires liked to assult me when i actually stopped moving. I was more than ready.

Shiney
December 25th, 2004, 05:24 PM
I came to a stop silently in a tree branch, wondering just how I should go about showing myself to her. She was very dangerous, and I'd have to be extremely careful... then I had the perfect idea! I saw her skin, and she resembled a vampire herself, so she might not prejudice anyone as pale as herself as a vampire. I fluttered off out of sight, morphing back near one of the werewolf corpses, and fired a few shots into the air, yelling...

Flygon trainer
December 25th, 2004, 05:33 PM
i whirled around when i heard the shots. "what fool would be out here?" i wondered aloud, heading cautously toward the sound, my gun at the ready. when i came to the clearing where i had shot the first werewolf, I saw some weird man, and i held my gun at the ready, aiming for his head. "who are you?" i demanded.

Shiney
December 25th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I held my revolver still, remaining pointed at the corpse. I turned my head slowly to face her and said, "I just found this... thing here, and I wanted to make sure it was dead." I said, keeping the revolver dead still.

Flygon trainer
December 25th, 2004, 05:50 PM
I looked over him carefully, before lowering my gun. "you must be a hunter too." I concluded, though my eyes never moved off him, and my finger was still on the trigger, ready for me to shift suddenly and fire at any moment.

Composer of Requiems
December 25th, 2004, 07:23 PM
He was in the workshop, as always. A new tool for vampires. There was a commission... working together with a vampire he had never seen before to develop a protection against sunlight. It wasn't entirely successful, as seen by the experiments on vampire skin, extracted for testing. No vampire wanted to be an actual test subject, so he had to work with extracts for now.
Of course, once perfected, this would sell for a lot. There would be the occasional vampire trying to break into the lab, but somehow they never seemed to realise how many traps there were, corridors lined with sharp stakes, mirrors and intense light.
He had a deep hatred of werewolves. They were too dumb to use any weapon properly. And they tended to attack his customers. Very bad for buisness.

The doorbell rang. One of the polite customers. Diviath or something like that. He was a genius, in a sense. Probably here to collect raw materials for his experiment. Nic walked down the stairs and unlocked the door from a distance.

It wasn't Diviath.

Shiney
December 25th, 2004, 08:21 PM
"I'm not at all fond of werewolves and vampires." I said, slowly pocketting the revolver, careful not to make any sudden movements. I had to win her trust, not take it...

Flygon trainer
December 25th, 2004, 08:33 PM
"That makes two of us." I said, though I refused to store my gun. I did not trust him, nor did I trust my surroundings. "so what's someone like you doing way out here? I'd figure a hunter would be closer to a city."

Shiney
December 25th, 2004, 08:41 PM
"I haven't hunted in quite a while, I never thought I'd be doing it again to tell the truth. Here was just between where I came from, and where I was going." I explained, trying to sound nonchelaunt about it all. It was tempting to dissapear, then appear behind her with my fangs sunk into my neck,but no, she was a hunter, I'd have to catch her completely offguard...

Flygon trainer
December 25th, 2004, 08:46 PM
"I see. be careful. This is the highest werewolf populated area I know. I come here for target practice." I said, starting to move off, I paused for a moment, then glanced back at him, and said "if you see any high consentrations of vampires, let me know. It's dissapointing that i can only catch one per hunt. Werewolves always hunt in packs."

Composer of Requiems
December 25th, 2004, 09:33 PM
The figure standing in the doorway appeared to be a werewolf. Hungry.

The lab shut down. Nic stepped back. The lines of spikes seemed to deter the wolf for a while, but eventually, it would get past them even at risk of its life.

He turned and ran. There was no time to waste fighting this thing, when the lab was at stake. Entering a numerical key code, he sealed off the lab. The secrets would remain safe until he was able to return.

The werewolf was preparing to cross over and fight. Nic held out his hand. The skin-tight glove shimmered slightly as he took aim. A beam of light pierced the darkness, but the werewolf had already moved on. It was angry now.

Where was the exit? He looked around him. The safest exit was behind the werewolf. That meant that he would have to take it down. He flexed his fingers, and braced himself- any moment now, it would leap across what was the equavilent of a moat. His stakes were hidden behind his back. Any moment now... with luck, it wouldn't realise that he had hidden weapons.

A movement- straight for him. In order to cross, it would have to go up first, before descending. The spikes were of no worry to Nic- he didn't use his feet, but the mechanical apparations to move across it on his back, shooting upwards from beneath. Aerial mobility was very low. A few stray hits, no vital organs. No matter. He was on the side of the door now. He opened the door, and locked it behind him as the werewolf landed on the ground.

Then, he saw why the werewolf had entered. Outside, there was a massacre of werewolves.

OOC: This would be somewhere near Shadow's location.

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 12:30 AM
"I'm glad, a vampire can give me as much trouble as three werewolves normally." I said, following her. She might not be expecting anything now, but I would have to wait for her reply, to be sure...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 12:38 AM
i gave him an increduous look for a moment, if i had been the humorous type I would have fallen over laughing. I decided it was best not to say anything, each hunter to thier own. i glansed around again. "too few..." I muttered under my breath. I still hadn't stowed my gun, and i was still cautous.. "great... last time I thought the count was too low I got mobbed..."

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 12:44 AM
"Well, there are two of us now." I said nochelauntly, still walking with her, though I kept my senses attuned, waiting for any signs of werewolves. She didn't seem to suspect me, but it would be a bad idea to strike while she had that gun out...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 12:56 AM
"oh yay. Me, and a man i don't even know the name of. For some reason, I'm not reassured." I said immediatly. Suddenly, I stopped. My heart was beating, louder, to me that is, then it ever did wether I was around a wolf or vampire. "he's close. be on your guard. Shadow hardly ever comes alone." I said.

suddenly, I got to a clearing, and my eyes fell upon a human I knew and once loved. or still did. "Shadow?" I said, forgetting in my sudden flush what he really was, and what he wanted to do to me.

He took advantage of my sudden memory loss to stride over to me and take me into his arms. He held me tightly, yet gently, for several seconds, and I felt my grip on my gun loosen, and it fell to the ground. It wasn't until I felt his breath on my shoulder that I remembered what he was, but it didn't matter. He had me disarmed, and was getting ready to bite me...

Cool Cr@cker
December 26th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Hey I'm sorry for being late...This RP Looks fantastic Can I join!

Name: Solarina
Looks: She is around 8'4 Inches...Her eyes are a Deep Blue and she has the power to turn to a wolf not only under the full moon but also any other night.
Lightning Quick she can outrun anyone in the forest and knows the forest sooo Well With her Eyes Closed!

personality: No one shall really know.

history: Very Sinster Has killed numerous Hunters over the past century.However she was quiet during this Century Cause of modernization but Rumour has it she's awaken again.It's Every Hunter's Dream to catch her... Has Been rumoured to Kill Princes who hunt in the Forest and she has eaten a lot of Werewolves for Pleasure.

Alignment : EVIL.

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 01:03 AM
"Let the girl go." I said in a voice that was little more than a hiss, laced, no, overloaded with the infamous tones that a vampire could use to control the mind, though a strong enough will could work around them. I had my custom Beretta revolver out, and aimed at the person's head. The Beretta was a custom job, it was archaic in style, an actual revolver, but it was very acurrate, and powerful enough to kill even a werewolf.

Cool Cr@cker
December 26th, 2004, 01:04 AM
Hey I'm sorry for being late...This RP Looks fantastic Can I join!

Name: Solarina
Faction : WW!
Looks: She is around 8'4 Inches...Her eyes are a Deep Blue and she has the power to turn to a wolf not only under the full moon but also any other night.
Lightning Quick she can outrun anyone in the forest and knows the forest sooo Well With her Eyes Closed!

personality: No one shall really know.

history: Very Sinster Has killed numerous Hunters over the past century.However she was quiet during this Century Cause of modernization but Rumour has it she's awaken again.It's Every Hunter's Dream to catch her... Has Been rumoured to Kill Princes who hunt in the Forest and she has eaten a lot of Vampires for Pleasure.

Alignment : EVIL.

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 01:09 AM
OOC: 1. what are you going outside the RP forums? 2. you didn't need to post your sign-up again. 3. you're accepted.

IC: Shadow looked over at him, not affected much by the hypnosis attempt, and said "why? you'll do the same to her." and though I appeared to be possibly passed out, one of my feet shifted under my gun, flipping it back into my hand. the consentration this took made it so I didn't hear much, except the gunshot when I sunk a bullet into his stomach. I would have rathered the head, but I had only been so moible. He doubed back in pain, but managed to force the bullet out of his body and take off, and i said nothing, mentally berating myself over that moment of weakness...

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 01:11 AM
"re you all right?" I asked, rushing over, feigning a tone of concern with professional skill. If the werewolf had bitten her, I'd have to kill her now, and there was so muched that I could gain by infecting her with the vampiric disease instead...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 01:16 AM
"I'm fine. First time a werewolf has been able to even come close since i first started training." I said, moving off quickly. this guy was giving me the creeps. sooner I got out of this forest, the better. And, the sooner I got away from him.

Composer of Requiems
December 26th, 2004, 02:07 AM
Outside, there was only forest. The werewolves were unusually active tonight.

Nic was careful- he must not be observed. That meant no light. The werewolf had probably destroyed his residence by now, and it wasn't safe to go in, since the lab was the only place that he could seal up. Sooner or later, it would come out.

There was a small clearing. Something moved past him.

Instead of chasing, he crept to the clearing. There were two people inside. And he recognised one of them. The other? She looked like a vampire too... which was dangerous, since he wasn't a vampire, and thus was at risk. That one was probably an underling, since it was edging away. Best not to interfere yet.

Something rustled behind him.

D***. It was the werewolf that tried to enter his lab. His cover was blown, as always. There was nothing to do but to enter the clearing; the werewolf would think twice before appearing aggressive towards two vampires.

OOC: Flygon_trainer, your character isn't a Vampire actually, right?

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 10:34 AM
The werewolf rounded on Saphira. She shot at it again, this time hitting it in the chest, next to the heart. She watched it fall to the ground. She raised her gun, about to strike...

When something pounce on her, pinning her on the ground. Saphira pushed them off, but noticed it was hopeless. It the shadows, in the bushes, were many eyes. She could take one at a time, but if they all attacked at once, she was done for.

They must have gotten smarter... Saphira thought, standing completely still, ready to strike at any given moment.

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 10:59 AM
OOC: dear me no, my charecter isn't a vampire... she just looks a bit like one.

IC: I could hear the sounds of more werewolves, and a fight. I didn't want to go near, but what if they wern't fighting among themselves? I listened carefully for a call for help, anything that would indicate somebody was in trouble. I hoped that i wouldn't have to save somebody, the day had been strange enough...

I glanced back at the other guy, and thought Heck with it. I'm not staying around this guy any longer. And I took off into the forest, my gun at the ready. When I finally got there, i found a girl aginst a large pack of werewolves, but i did not move to help her, not yet. she might be able to deal with it on her own...

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Saphira picked up something off the ground. She held in her hand an old-fashioned bow, that she had made herself. Saphira notched four arrows, watching the Werewolves in front of her. One growled, then pounced.

A second later it, and three others were on the ground, dead. Saphira smiled. She found that arrows worked better, and with the right skill, almost never missed. The smiled faded an instant later as all of them came rushing at her.

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Almost immeidatly, I had my second gun in my formerly free hand, and both allowed me to fire incredibly quickly, though with slightly less aim then normal. Didn't matter. even if I slightly missed critical hits, the amount of bullets would take them down anyway. And if thier attention was drawn to me, so be it. i could handle them....

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Half of the Werewolves went after the other person, who Saphira had no idea about. She notched some more arrows, and hit some Werewolves right out of the air. The foul smell of blood was making Saphira sick, but her life was at stake.

After a few minutes there were only nine left.

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 11:34 AM
I almost laughed when the werewolves came after me. this would be thier own burial grounds, if anybody ever came back out here. It only took a few shots and me to get down to the ground to kill them and still make sure I didn't get caught in thier death struggles. I got back to my feet, and prepared myself, though I still said nothing.

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 11:38 AM
The nine made a large circle around the two, snarling and growling. "I have a plan..." Saphira said quietly, preparing another arrow, "On three, shoot every other one, to confuse them. Then I'll get the four that are left..."

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 11:46 AM
"Sure. one... three!" I said, and withen a matter of seonds, five werewolves fell to the ground, and i prepared to shoot the others if the girl's plan failed. At least I was away from the other guy, and my usual personality came into play. I was not breathing hard, nor was my heart racing..

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 11:49 AM
I had become an owl again to track her, and when I finally found her, I realized I would have to mcatch her off guard, even if it meant sacrificing my pride... I began thinking of what had happened. She had gone into the midst of werewolves to save a child... Children must be a weakness to hers. My mind suddenly came up with a cunning, if personally disgusting idea, and I fluttered off, preparing...

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 12:02 PM
ooc: child?!

"Thatnks..." Saphira said, picking up her gun. It had become a useless peice of twisted up metal. In Saphira's opinion, bows worked just as well. She tossed the item over her shoulder, and walked off, planning what she would do if that ever happened again.

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 12:05 PM
OOC: Shiney you nin, her charecter's older than mine.

IC: I nodded slightly, then dissapeared into the shdows, heading towards the nearest town or city. I needed to rest, I was slowly becoming exausted. I had been hunting too long, the sooner i got back to my santuary, the better.

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 12:12 PM
ooc: yeah!!! i'm older! not IRL though.... i hate being one of the youngest! >.<

ic: Saphira walked on, just using instinc to find her way around. She would eventualy reach the end of the woods.

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 12:14 PM
OOC: Hey, he's over four centuries old, every human's a child compared to him. XD

IC: I fluttered off, and began working on one of the most misunderstood tricks of a vampire. It was only sugesting things to people minds, as was our hypnotic voices and stares, but was called and described as a great many things. I tensed as I shifted back into my normal form, and focused. though I would still look exactly the same if someone took a photograph and looked at it, anyone who looked at me would see a little girl, travel worn and weary, as though she had gotten lost on a field trip. I tightened muscles in my throat, elevating my voice to a tone that matched the illusion, and began crying, hoping to get her attention. I hoped that I could catch her off guard this time, and bite her, solving this whole problem...

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 12:19 PM
ooc: you have a point.... but HA! i'm ruining your plan!!! mwahaha! i'm so evil! unless FT post first...

ic: Saphira could have sworn she heard crying. At first she thought her mind was tricking her, but eventually she believed it. Running back to where she had fought the Werewolves, Saphira looked around. "Whos there?"

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 12:24 PM
I stopped immediatly when i heard a diffrent voice. a child. My mind was immediatly divided in two. One half wanted to go help the kid, the other wanted to get home, let somebody else deal with it. after a moment, I sighed, and moved toward the sound, though I pocketed one of my guns so I'd have better aim if something happened. I wasn't liking this, but, I was not going to ignore a young kid, ever...

When i found the sourse of the sound, I was appauled. What was a young girl doing way out here? This area was normally avoided.. oh well. "What are you doing way out here? It's dangerous!"

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 12:27 PM
ooc: oh i see.. ignore me.... XD i'm sorry... too much sugar this morning.. again again...

ic: Saphira saw the person who helped her. There was also a little girl, crying.

What is she doing, way out here? Saphira wondered, watching them.

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 12:30 PM
I looked up at the hunter, and resisted the urge to smile with satisfaction. It had worked perfectly. I sniffed, and in a voice that was perfectly attuned to the trick, I said "I- I'm lost, I don't know which way is out." I placed several chokes in what I said, making it sound as though I'd break into tears again at any moment. I may not have any pride, but this would be the way I'd catch her offguard, i just needed to get closer...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 12:38 PM
I muttered incoherently about seeming to be picking up a lot of followers lately, and i moved a bit closer to her, and said "Don't worry about it. it's not too far out of this place anyway" Though i was starting to get a feeling of dread...

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 12:43 PM
I tensed as she walked close, and with a speed I didn't even know I had, leaned in towards her, planning to plant my fangs in her neck, and infect her with the vampiric disease...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 12:50 PM
I saw the fangs, and jumped away, knowing I had fallen into a trap. I cursed myself for not knowing, and prepared to end this vampire's life in any way possible..

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 12:51 PM
ooc: get 'em, FT!!! *is hyper*

ic: Saphira had seen the whole incident. She prepared to attack, if the girl needed her help.

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 01:05 PM
I didn't let the illusion drop, it would be no good to show myself to her now, but instead, I continued charging after her, I had to get her, and now ...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 01:09 PM
"Nice try." I said, backing off and reloading with a diffrent ammunition. THis one was special. ultravilont light bullets. one shot to a non fatal area and it'd be like being in the sunlight for about 30 seconds. I aimed, and fired, sending it at the torso. I didn't care about kill shots at the moment

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 01:20 PM
The shot was like fire burning through me, and I deicided that I'd catch her another time. I was wounded, and she would be on guard now. I ran off, hoping to get away so I could let the hypnosis drop without letting her see me turn back.

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 01:32 PM
I was still shaking, but i started to move off, back towards the human residental areas... I was becoming exausted... too much had happened today... far too many close calls...

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Saphira shrugged and continued going her way. She was bored, and there was really nothing to do... Saphira stopped thinking about being bored. She had to be on gaurd, ready incase a Vampire or Werewolf attacked.

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 02:11 PM
I had taken to following her in owl form again, though i was stiff flying, I was still in a lot of pain from that bullet. An ultra violet bullet? What torture device would humans come up with next?! Oh, I'd get her for this... I most certainly would...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 02:19 PM
I finally got out of the forest, and I got the ammunition out of my gun, and looked carefully at each bullet. My own personal invention and to date, it worked wonderfully. though i wish I had hit the chest, as it was like an hour in sunlight. I sighed lightly, and stored the gun, as I moved into the city, heading for home.

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Daylight wasn't too far away, so I decided to take shelter in a hollow tree where no sunlight would reach, until night fell again, and I'd begin tracking her. She had hurt me, and there was no way I was going to let her get away this time, she was going to pay for that shot...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Finally, I got to my home, which was on the far edge of the city, away from most others. Without even thinking aobut the placement of anything, i fell asleep on my bed on the far side of the room, my gun still in my hand, which even when i was asleep, I did not ever go without.

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 02:36 PM
I had changed my mind, the burning from the gunshot had kindled my fury, and I had taken off towards the city, and going to my normal form. I had followed her secretly through dark alleyways, and shortcuts, until I found her house. I was going to make her pay...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 02:38 PM
I was still unconcous, after fooling myself with the false hope that the daylight would deter any vampires, and werewolves would be stopped by how many people there were... I was totally unconcous, and my senses were unactive...

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 02:53 PM
I had carefully sneaked up to the door, and slid it open, and closed behind me with barely a sound, the lock providing no resistance. I walked over to where she slept softy, no illusion protecting me this time. I was going to make another vampire tonight...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Something.. falling....... why?

This was all of a dream I got through, as my sences started to awaken, though I did not stir, but my grip on my gun instinctivly tightened.. something felt wrong... even if I wasn't aware enough to know what was around me or what was making me feel this way..

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 03:26 PM
I bent down vclose, noticing her grip tightening. There wasn't any time to lose. My fangs were a fraction of an inch from her neck and I began biting down...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Right before he tried to bite me, I raised my gun to his chest, and said "did you like the first bullet? i've got plenty more." in a growl, forced calm running through me as I shifted away from his fangs so he couldn't bite me before i could react. i was still dazed, having been asleep, but I knew that I was in danger and a single bullet would solve it.

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 03:34 PM
I tensed, but closed my mouth. The hunt was over, I had failed. "Well played hunter. Why don't you just end it." I said, a haunted look in my eyes. I was so close, I couldn't believe it, I had almost made it, to be taken out like this?

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 03:38 PM
"Are you kidding? Kill the one that nearly managed to beat me at my own game? you would be a worthy opponent in the future" I said, though I did not move my aim from him. i did not trust him, at all. I only trusted him enough to that he would bite me when givin the chance.

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 03:41 PM
"You're not like other hunters then, are you?" I asked, an idea dawning on me, as I began lacing my voice with seductivly hypnotic tones, maybe i still had a chance...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 03:45 PM
"The world's a game." I said, starting to calm down, though I still did not trust him... the tone of his voice wasn't helping my thought process, since no one had actually cared about me since Shadow was bitten...

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 03:50 PM
"Some see it that way, though it's a very high-stakes game. You've played it very well." I said, putting my full power into my voice, trying to override her will, my hand slowly moving towards hers...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 03:55 PM
"There's no high stakes for me. I have nothing to lose, nothing to gain..." I said, forgetting about everything else but his voice. For me, it held promices... of companionship.. of love.. I was powerless aginst it... the promices were everything I had lost...

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 04:01 PM
"Well, times can always change..." I said, leaning in close, keeping my voice filled with the hypnotic tones, as I leaned in close to her, my hand on hers, she'd find it much harder to shoot me if she tried this time...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 04:13 PM
I tried to raise my gun, to defend myself, but his tones were too much, the promices too great. "if there's anything you want from me, I'll give it to you without a struggle." I said, not realising I had said it. My heart was my weakness, and it was going to cost me dearly..

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 04:15 PM
"There is one thing..." I said, and before she oculd respond, I bit down on her neck, letting the so called "venom" do it's work. In truth, it was a virus that caused vampirisim, but it would temporarily paralize someone for a minute or two after they had been bitten, though the transformation itself took a few days...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 04:19 PM
I nearly cried out from the pain, realising how easily my heart had led me away from my duty... it hurt so badly... I just hoped he'd kill me now and get it over with, at this point it wouldn't matter to me...

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 04:23 PM
I slowly withdrew my fangs from her neck, though keeping her in an embrace, but for more reason than one. Most hunters committed suicide if they found out they were infected. I had no plans to let her do that until it was too late...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 04:40 PM
I started to feel the paralyzing effects, and i realised with a shock what he had intended. I was going to be a vampire, provided I lived long enough. and thanks to my new ultra-vilot bullets, that was a big if. all I had to do was wait for the paralisis to wear off...

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Not wasting any time, I hefted her over my shoulder, and pulled her gun from her stiff hands. I began heading upstaris, looking for somewhere I could tie her down for the day or two it would take for the transformation. A bedroom would be perfect.

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 04:52 PM
I said nothing, tried to not even breathe, but unfortunatly, the paralysis only worked externally, and i knew that there was a bedroom upstairs, though I only used it when I didn't immediatly crash downstairs. Just kill me now... I mentally pleaded, though knowing he couldn't hear my thoughts. death is better than being one of you scum..

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 05:08 PM
I climbed, up to the second floor, and found the only room with a bed in it, and set her down on it. "Now, how to keep you from committing suicide..." I muttered, though it was to myself, as I went through the closet. I was amazed to find chains there! I wondered what she did with them, but decided it was better I didn't know, and simply turned around with them in hand, and began attaching them to the bed, ready to tie her down...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 05:14 PM
I could feel the paralysis start to wear off, but I didn't move, as I was still going over how I could get to my gun, and just what i was going to do with it once it was in my hands again. I just had to wait...

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 05:55 PM
I knew the paralisys wouldn't last long, and I quickly began bringing the chaings over the bed, careful not to place them anywhere that would hurt her, but I'd be suprised if she could move as much as a centimeter...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Finally, the paralysis wore off, and I struggled aginst the chains, but it was no use, though the more I struggled, the tighter the chains bit into me. "you'll pay for this if it's the last thing I do!" i said furiously.

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 06:04 PM
"The last thing you do is probably several more centuries from here." I said, sitting on the bed next to her. I could drain as much power from certain emotions as I could form blood, and I intended to get a lot for that shot...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 06:28 PM
I said nothing to that, though I was regretting letting him live long enough to do this to me. I looked away, letting my thoughts run, though somethign had occured to me.. what if this was ment to happen.. what if all the dreams I had of biting into people's throats was becasue I was more vampiric then I imagined? I would have to look into it later. much later.

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 06:31 PM
While she was looking away, i had slipped up much closer to her, almost lying down next to her. I began thinking of all the ways I could coax the right emotions out of her, as I waited for her to notice me...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 07:00 PM
I could sence him next to me, and i said "get away from me, slime" without looking towards him. just his simple presence was repulsing, and I was already feeling weird...

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 07:02 PM
"Slime?" I asked, beginning to lace my voice with hypnotic tones again, though not with any specific effect, only to drain her will for when I decided what to do. "I had to do this, you think I could let you keep on slaughtering vampires like you were doing?"

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 07:10 PM
"If i was going to be bitten, it'd be by Shadow, I'd rather work at his side!" I hissed, trying to struggle again, but failing. I was tiering, and quickly, and already blood was leaking where the chains had bit into my skin...

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 07:12 PM
"Well," I said, leaning close and whispering into her ear, my hypnotic tones now tuned to induce desire. "There are advantages ot our side as well..." I said, gently bringding my face down to the bite marks, and beginning to run my tongue over them. This would not only stop her from bleeding further, but it should punctuate the effect of my hypnotic words...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 07:33 PM
i was repulsed, and yet, this triggered an all too familer emotion. Lust. Great. I had a feeling that I was not going to like the daylight hours...

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 07:42 PM
I drew energy from her emotions, drinking them almost like I would blood. I felt better now, though I didn't move from her side. It would be most interesting to see how she reacted, as well as being able to witness the slow transformation process myself...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 07:59 PM
I felt the draining, and realised with a shock what he was doing to me. I again attempted to struggle, but I could feel the virus performing it's effect on my body as well, tiering me incredibly quickly

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 08:20 PM
"Relax," I said, still only inches from her. "Sleep, you'll need your energy." I said, and couldn't help but think of the oportunities I'd have. the treansformation process put the condemmed into an almost coma like state for the ftwo to five days that they would be transforming...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 08:33 PM
"Around you? I'm not stupid." I said, though my speech was slurred, as I started to lose concousness. i clung to it though, knowing that if I went unconcous, I was doomed...

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 08:41 PM
"No, but there's nothing you can do to stop it." I said, sitting up and waiting. this was a girl's house, I'd be certain to find some things to make her coma more... comfortable...

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 08:44 PM
it didn't take long. despite my mental fighting, and the pain, it was only a matter of minutes before my mind blanked, and i knew nothing more.

Composer of Requiems
December 26th, 2004, 10:17 PM
OOC: ...teh heck?! O_O The last time I checked it was only 2 pages...
F_T, my character is still assuming that you're a vampire ^^
---
The two of them had run off somewhere. There was still the stray werewolf to settle.
It had entered the clearing as the vampires moved off. At close range, a werewolf was even more dangerous. A lone werewolf was not obstructed by the others in the pack, and he could not spread confusion that way.

It had withdrawn into the shadows somewhere. It was silent.

Nic touched his visor. 360 degree vision, compressed into the normal range of about 150 degrees. Some minor details would be lost, but it allowed better protection.

The shadows behind him were wrong. The timing had to be right...

He clenched his fist. Receptors in his gloves sensed the movement. The thing on his back became a mass of sharp spines. The werewolf fell off, leaking a reddish liquid all over the floor.

Then, he saw something.

It wasn't a vampire- it was another hunter.
He ran into the city in search.

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 11:50 PM
OOC: oops... sorry guys. To summerise, Deviath and Eclipse got to her home on the far edge of the city, but he tricked and bit my charecter, so she's unconcous currently as the vampire virus slowly changes her into a vampire herself. She's chained down though, to prevent from harming herself or him.

Cool Cr@cker
December 27th, 2004, 04:06 AM
OOC : 1)I'm gonna come in the Middle!!2) Some of you guys have great English.
3) COR the main reason is FT and SE's 1-on-1

IC: Waking up after many years in a cave clustered with spider-webs and other bugs, I spit a spider out of my mouth because it hadnt tasted that good. As soon as i manage to leap out the cave, I see that the whole Jungle has changed. The number of trees has depriciated greatly and i smell Tracks of a lot of Creatures I hate. As soon as I drink water, I look up.It is night time and looking at the Shining, almost full moon I suddenly get the urge to kill and changed to my full wold form. I saw a Cobra near me. I just swallowed it. "More" said my stomach, I wanted Fresh Blood. As i sniffed and moved towards the outside of the Forest searching for hunters to kill, i saw one without any weapon. He saw me too and run super fast towards the outside. A hunters speed is just nothin compared to a werewolve's. I was about to leap and go for the Kill when I saw another one nearby trying to adjust his Visor. He was standing near a dead werewolf. "Well...Well.." Said my instincts.

Composer of Requiems
December 27th, 2004, 06:29 AM
OOC: Cracker, at this point I'm in the city looking around =\
----
Nic could tell a vampire had passed by recently. Maybe it was time to remove Deviath. He was a potential competitor in the race to develop the sunlight cure for vampires.
The feeling of "Oh dang I better get the heck out of here FAST before I become lunch" was lingering in the air.

Other, less brave or foolish people, had decided to get away for no particular reason at all other than having a very bad feeling about things.

It was fortunate that he forgot to turn off the surround vision.

There was a movement behind him. He realised something was moving.

His lasers would take a little while to charge, so it would be better to feign ignorance first; otherwise he might get stuck close range. He continued to walk in the streets, keeping an eye on what would probably start to move rapidly... Yes, it was moving, silently, trying to gain a better position...

Psychotic_Demon
December 27th, 2004, 06:45 AM
ooc: eh.... where are we? i wake up this morning and find this!

Flygon trainer
December 27th, 2004, 10:58 AM
OOC: oops... sorry guys. To summerise, Deviath and Eclipse got to her home on the far edge of the city, but he tricked and bit my charecter, so she's unconcous currently as the vampire virus slowly changes her into a vampire herself. She's chained down though, to prevent from harming herself or him.
OOC: I already expained to to you guys, we didn't touch any of you.

IC: I didn't know how much later it was that I woke up, but the main thing I noticed was for some reason, my mood was improved, by quite a bit. I could feel tinges of bloodlust hidden, and I knew it was too late to try and kill myself...

Shiney
December 27th, 2004, 11:17 AM
I got up from my chair next to her bed, and leaned over her. "Sleep well?" I asked, a false tone of innocence in my voice, and I made it sound false. It seems that my "interfering" caused the transformation process to accelerate...

Flygon trainer
December 27th, 2004, 11:27 AM
"Havn't you caused enough damage?" I said, my formerly good mood immediatly dropping. It didn't help that my arms were still bleeding from the chains, and I was starved, having not eaten for at least 15 days. Why I never ate, I didn't know, but it accounted for my pale skin...

Shiney
December 27th, 2004, 11:33 AM
"Damage?" I asked, incredulous, leaning close to her, relacing my voice with tones made to induce desire "I say it's an improvement..." I whispered into her ear, knowing the tones must be wreaking havok on her subconscious, as I got up and said "I'll fetch you a little snack." And walked out the door...

Flygon trainer
December 27th, 2004, 11:39 AM
He was driving me absoloutly crazy. For every time he hurt me, he just partially mended the damage with his voice... he knew I couldn't fight it... I sighed lightly, feeling pain all over my body... I just wished he would go away and leave me alone, I was still in pain from the initial bite...

Shiney
December 27th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Not too much later, I came in, dragging with me a punky teenager, who looked like he was just out of high school, in an unconscious state, with no bite marks on him. I threw him onto the floor, and turned to the hunter, asking "Are you hungry? you must be famished after all that work during your coma." I said, smiling.

Flygon trainer
December 27th, 2004, 12:30 PM
"........" I said nothing as that slowly got through my mind, of which it had only translated to he had done SOMETHING to me while I had been asleep. I also had a feeling I didn't want to know what. I was starving, yes, but even though it was allowing myself to trust him long enough to get the blood or die, i still prefered death.

Shiney
December 27th, 2004, 02:13 PM
I hauled up the unconscious teen and carefully lay him down over the girl so that his neck would be near her mouth, near enough to bite. I still didn't quite trust her free yet, I needed to be certain she wouldn't try anything stupid...

Cool Cr@cker
December 27th, 2004, 07:30 PM
OOC : You 2 are keeping on going. Hey COR call me CC
And I'm near the city too.

IC: I first hid behind the huge trunk, planning carefully where to attack. With my Extreme Sense of Sight and smell I could smell his blood and see his adam's Apple pumping up & Down.Suddenly I moved to the right and he had seen me. I had to waste no more time."
"Your Mine..I roared and leapt",
But something pierced my hand thought not very much, It was an arrow.I turned and saw. There was another Hunter there.

Composer of Requiems
December 27th, 2004, 10:28 PM
OOC: Ok ^^
--
Nic didn't need to look to the left. The arrow had been a fine detail he missed. And the hunter was hidden... somewhere. No time to identify the source now. The werewolf was distracted. Laser not fully charged up yet.
As he came, Nic moved his hand. In response, the coils uncoiled, moving towards the wolf. The harpoons penetrated the arms and legs, and held it out of range. Eventually it would break free, tearing at the skin in the process, but it would be enough to charge the laser, and the hunter with the crossbow would have reloaded by then.

An injured lone wolf against two hunters in good condition.

He saw the arrow. The head was ridged, angled slightly; drawing forward at the end such that as it penetrated the skin, it twisted and tore.

It seemed to be attached to something else. Something that was flickering ominously. Obviously, it was meant to stay stuck to whatever target it was aimed at until the countdown...

Nic flicked his hand- the harpoons released slightly as the coils moved abruptly. The wolf flew away. He had no idea what happened to the arrow or the hunter.

He had to go find Deviath.

Even as he threw the load away, he was already running. The vampire would have liked to use that building... just there...
-
OOC: Possibly, this other hunter is the teenager that Shiny mentioned? Then, we can have the vampire and werewolf fight over prey...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 11:48 AM
when the body of the teen was placed near me, instinct took over, and before I really was aware of what was going on, I had my fangs sunk into the teen's neck, his blood spilling down my throat, becoming my sole nourishment in over two weeks.

Cool Cr@cker
December 29th, 2004, 06:55 PM
OOC: This is Dying

IC : 2 hunters were on me now. I roared a roar that would have made a Lion's blood curl and tore the Ropes which bound me and pulled the arrow out of my arm. I knew I could not fight both of them now. I had to bail out. The Hunter Near me was still loading his crossbow and the other one was readying his visor. I needed a distraction. I jumped at the crossbow hunter and he fell down before I could cut him., i took his crossbow and before the other could use his visor I threw it at him. And Ran to the river cause Blood was oozing all over my body.

"Soon......" ,I whispered, "Soon".

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 08:10 PM
I waited for a moment, holding the poor soul in place as he was slowly drained. This was no time for niceties, and I had to be sure she was content, I couldn't risk her killing herself...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Even though I hadn't drank enough blood, my mind overcame my instincts and I forced myself away, thouroughly disgusted with myself. after so long you'd think I'd have control over myself... but even now, I didn't. I was a faliure, both in hunting and general life..

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 08:55 PM
I pulled the person back, not caring what happened to him. He probably didn't have enough blood left to survive, and he'd almost certainly bleed to death even if he did. "Enjoy your snack?" I asked, wondering if she could be trusted not to starve herself...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 09:01 PM
I glared at him for a moment, before remembering that vampires tended to have an animal form.. and I could use whatever mine was to get out of these chains. I focused, hoping that even though I didn't know how, I could use the powers..

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 09:07 PM
I tensed, I could feel her focusing on her power, and I knew it had been a mistake to give her enough blood to use her powers. Animal forms took a lot of focus and willpower to being about, if I could disrupt that focus...

"You don't want to do that, do you?" I asked, lacing my voice with the same tones from earlier. If it wasn't enough, I could always see about manipulating her subconscious mind while she was awake. It wasn't as effective as when she was asleep, but it did work. I mentally brought back a paticularly enjoyable dream, and set apart one effect, adding it to her mind...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 09:12 PM
I hissed slightly, managing to throw off the subconcous effects, but his voice was more than enough. It was infuriating, but as long as he acted like that, I was helpless, and weak. And there was no way for me to resist...

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 09:16 PM
I walked over to the bed, and sat down next to her. "Really, just why are you trying to fight?" I asked, not interested in her answer as much as for the oportunity to talk. I intended to have her under my control to the point where she wouldn't attempt any form of escape or suicide...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 09:24 PM
I shifted slightly, before responding "several reasons. One, I'm trapped in my own house with a psyco vampire as my only companion. Two, aforementioned companion's only entertainment seems to be driving me out of my mind. Three, the chains are biting into my arms, with any luck they'll cut a necesary blood vessel and I'll die anyway."

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 09:27 PM
i stayed silent. Really, there wasn't much I could say to that. But the tones I had used on her should have been enough to keep her... 'busy' for a while at least, until I thought of what I could say to keep her under my control.

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 09:32 PM
The instant he stopped talking, I felt my mind shake the effect off, and consentrate back on changing. Withen moments, Where I had been chained, a large 9 foot viper slipped out from under the chains that held me, and I coiled up, hissing loudly, prepared to strike.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 09:40 PM
I stiffened, but I didn't panic. I knew how to deal with most snakes, and the pit viper wasn't especially heavy, so it came down to a match of speed. I leapt forward, and placed my hand around her, just behind her head, so that she couldn't bite...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 09:44 PM
I immediatly thrashed, coiling my body around his arm, trying to get my head free. It wasn't sucseeding though, but it would only be a matter of time before I got free and bit him..

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 09:46 PM
I held on tightly, despite the severed bloodflow in my arm. If I let go, it would be worse, much, much worse. I had no idea what I could do, I couldn't kill her, not when I had come so close. Maybe I could find a way to trap her, but i didn't know how...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Finally, even though I was nowhere near exausted, I let my grip slacken, though I was tight enough to that I couldn't be moved off easily. I stopped trying to bite him, and I just waited, as being held this way was painful for me.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 09:59 PM
I waited a moment, slackening my grip. I knew the hold was painful, but I still kept my hand around her neck, ready to grab her if she tried anything. "I suggest you turn back now." I said, I knew snakes couldn't hear, but vampires could usually tell what was communicated by people, even though they might not be able to hear it...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 10:04 PM
I hissed slightly, resuming normal breathing, but i shook my head slightly in a negative answer. I was not about to release where I had even the slightest advantage. But I did relax further, to a point where it would take a few moments to coil and strike again.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 10:07 PM
"Well, it looks like we have a standoff." I said, not moving my arm any. This could be inconvenient, very inconvenient. I wasn't sure what to do now, I wasn't expecting her to be able to fight me that easily. Maybe I should surrender, in name only. All I had to do was keep her form killing herself for a few months...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 10:09 PM
I hissed again, as I shifted so that if I was freed, it would be easy for me to move from his arm back to the bed, as I had pretty much givin up at this game. then, something occured to me. This game was far from over. Just to get off his arm without chocking or hurting myself.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 10:12 PM
I slowly released her neck completely, though I was ready to try and defend myself if she changed her mind and blocked. All I had to do was keep us from killing eachother, or her from killing herself for a few months...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 10:16 PM
once I was free, I doubled back and headed around his neck, not chocking him, just supporting myself, as I flicked my fork-like tounge along his neck and ears. He could play the seduction game, I could play it just as well.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 10:20 PM
I felt what she was doing, and smiled. When it came to willpower, I doubted there was a creature alive that was my better. "Sorry," I said, in a voice that had no tones in it, since I knew it would be a waste on a serpent. "But snakes aren't really my thing."

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 10:24 PM
For a moment, I was silent, before adding the seductive tones to my occasional hisses, rubbing aginst him, still going over his neck.after I was done experimenting, i'd demorph. As a vampire, it'd be a lot more effective. or so I theorised.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 10:31 PM
I stiffened as I felt her using the tones, but I stayed silent. If I wasn't a vampire, i would have faked a blush. I knew no matter how much willpower you had, the vampiric tones could wear down anything, even an old rock like me...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 10:37 PM
after a bit, I shifted so that when I returned to my vampiric form, I was behind him, and I said, though still using my seductive tones "well well, this is a nice suprise. how come you didn't let me get a closer look earlier?" as I slowly started rubbing his shoulders.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 10:47 PM
I knew I wouldn't be able to resist her, but maybe i could keep her from doing and harm from me. "I'm not sure, maybe it's the fact that I've still got a scar from that bullet..." I said softly, suggesting much in the seductive tones she was using against me right now. If I couldn't fight her, maybe I could tire her out to the point where she wouldn't try to kill me...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 10:55 PM
i wasn't really interested in shooting him, right about now toying with his heart was my main idea. i moved around him, commenting in still seductive tones about his build, until finally i had moved in front of him. before i even was aware of what was going on, i had him to the ground, kissing him directly on the lips, not even bothering with a gun or anything like that.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 10:58 PM
I returned the kiss, believing my trick had worked. She hadn't shot me, or anything like that. But from that point on, it became difficult for me to keep a straight train of thought going, at least, if it wasn't centered completely on... "Current events" so to speak...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 11:03 PM
after what seemed like several minutes, but was probably only a few seconds, i finally got off him and moved a bit to the side, though i didn't say anything, mentally timing how long it would take him to recover from the kiss.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 11:05 PM
I lay there for a few moments, stunned. I had enjoyed myself much more than I expected, though at the tame I just blamed it on the tones. It took my a full eight seconds to recover, the most it had ever taken me to recover form a shock in decades...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 11:09 PM
i still waited in silence for any words from him, though i didn't really expect any. i was starting to feel cramped, though i knew i wouldn't bite him if I went viper, but I also knew he wouldn't trust me in my viper form.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 11:13 PM
I said nothing, breathing deeply, and trying to regain my composure. Really, what could I say in this situation?! Being caught with nothing to say was infuriating, to say the least...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 11:16 PM
i decided not to morph, and instead said "well, i think doing that was a bit more enjoyable then being chained" though i wasn't using any seductive tones or anything. just normal conversation.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 11:21 PM
"I'd have to say it was..." I said, as an unexpected weakness came over me. I felt everything, my will, y mental shields, it all just suddenly fell away. I was too stunned ot even think about restoring them, or trying to. Right now I was helpless...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 11:30 PM
I felt something weird about him, he seemed weaker. I was immediatly at his side, asking if he was alright. Why i didn't kill him was a mystery i would solve later. much later. Right now though, i had more important things on my mind, such as him.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 11:32 PM
"I'm, fine." I said, getting my will together, and bringing myself back to my power. I was not only disoriented from my moment of weakness, but for some reason, the hunter had noticed it, and hadn't killed me. In fact, she seemed converned about my well being, now I was completely confused...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Once he got his power back, i retreated to the bed, expecting to be chained down again. After all, I had no real reason to expect anything but tricks from him, he had hurt me too many times...

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 11:40 PM
I was taken off guard, but I still took note of her actions. "What are you doing?" I asked, confused. If she doubted me, why didn't she try to escape. puzzling, very much so. The idea of chaining her up again hadn't even occured to me yet...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 11:47 PM
I shrugged slightly, saying "I try to escape, you overpower me. not going to change. Might as well just let you chain me down, not like there's much other choice." Though i really did wish there was an option besides pain...

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 11:50 PM
"If that's the case, then why should I chain you down?" I asked, as I stood up. I really didn't know why, but I wasn't planning on chaining her up again. Not that I wouldn't stop her if she tried to escape, but chains seemed... Cruel.

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 11:58 PM
i stayed silent for a moment, then said "well, why not? You seem to have nothing better to do." Though i was starting to earnestly feel that i needed a companion, though that could just be the lingering effects of the seductive voice...

Shiney
December 30th, 2004, 12:00 AM
I was stunned at what she was saying. Was she serious? I was confused, but as long as I was aware... "I think I could obliege." I said, picking up the chains...

Composer of Requiems
December 30th, 2004, 06:35 AM
OOC: They arn't ropes XD there was never any rope being used...
---
The werewolf had evacuated.

Nic rushed to where he expected the vampire to be.

There was some heavy clanking above. He listened. They had probably known he was here by now. He slipped something small and very much onion-shaped but most certainly not an onion through a crack in the door.
The windows looked bolted shut, so if anything happened, it'll be through the door. Then, he looked for a doorbell, and rang it.

Cool Cr@cker
December 30th, 2004, 07:31 AM
OOC : I'm sorry...BTW FT and Shiney you 2 are just going on.....Give the others a chance to catch.You've gone for 2 full pages.Me,COR,FT,Shi are the only ones here.
Can me & COR join your part!!!!

IC : I lunged inside the river where It felt really cool.I slept there for sometime and my wounds started getting better.I ran out, caught a big deer, tore it and ate t.Hah...How warm its blood was.Its meat was tender and wouldnt last me long.As I ate the last of its meat I thought of the face of the hunter..His Blood was mine..That i knew.I would have him soon.I could smell his sweet blood and suddenly I sensed movement behind me. It was a smell that i had almost forgot -- A vampire.

Composer of Requiems
December 30th, 2004, 08:00 AM
OOC: How about a tag team battle? XD The hunter and werewolf temporary alliance against the vampire pair...

(this post is between my last post and CC's post...)
---
There was a hissing sound. Gas was being released from the object he put in.
Glowing gas. And it glowed... with the colour and intensity of sunlight. Slowly, it would spread through the rooms, and drive out any vampiric inhabitants... humans, they would be blinded slightly, but they wouldn't be as badly injured as vampires....

It took a while... a long time, seeing that this was a big house. It was almost the next day, when something finally happened. Nic had almost given up waiting. He had no idea where the other hunter had gone. Maybe he had went elsewhere to try his luck.

(OOC: I'm trying to explain the non-appearance of the other hunter, presumbly injured by CC, and the appearance of the teenager who became the prey. At this point in time, it would be the long period of time while F_T tried to get out of the chains. Right now, SE is having that rechaining conflict.)

The clanking stopped. Then, something hit the ground.

Part of the roof burst; two shadows slipped out. Two wasn't a good number.
It wasn't noon. What a pity- their sunlight weakness was not applicable.
They went in the direction of the river.

Nic ran after them.

The werewolf was there too; the vampires behind. Just as it was about to strike, the werewolf lept away; Nic hurled a bolt of light behind the wolf. The vampire was fast enough to evade it; whoever it was, it retreated slightly. There was still one more... and the wolf to worry about too... hopefully, the wolf would be fighting the vampires too, since they didn't like each other apparently.

-

OOC: The vampires wouldn't try the appear behind the back trick, since they had probably seen the way I had delt with the misc. werewolf attacking me from behind. I hope this can be more fun than basic tactics...
Btw, sorry about the colour XD

Cool Cr@cker
December 30th, 2004, 09:59 PM
OOC: Only Temporarily COR-- Your blood is MINE>.LOL!Anyway Dont post in this color.

Then I saw somone ahead of me..Ah....It was the hunter, the one who was smart and the one whos blood I craved for. A vampire was near him too and one was behind me. I knew my job.. I had to get the Vampire first. The hunter shot a bolt at the vampire but it doged easily. I roared suddenly and lunged for at one vampire just as I jumped with its fangs open. I caught in the neck and bit off its arm and tore at the neck.He just collapsed. Nearby I saw the hunter Finishing the Other Vampire.And throwing it away. He had weapons and I had Power. We were both predators and both prey. We just kept staring at each other. One fallen vampire started to move but i just tore it into 2.Then me and the hunter both looked at each other with full hate. Waiting for the other to make the move....

Composer of Requiems
December 31st, 2004, 03:57 AM
OOC: *Glares at the dare thead* Oh well, nothing in that dare about glowing XD. Is this better?
Btw, did we just kill SE and FT? I think Vampires can recover..... at least, from disemberment.
Shouldn't we give them a chance to fight or something...? *looks back at the previous few pages*... maybe not XD it's our turn.
-----
The vampire was next to him; behind him; too fast to observe.

The sharp fangs were behind his neck. Nic reacted, but it was a little too late; the vampire had plunged the fangs straight into the solid metal plate in that huge collar of his. That was probably how the collar managed to stay so stiff. As it was withdrawing, Nic lunged back; some sunlight would be fun. He tossed another of those little pellets down it's throat as it was held in place, and threw it aside. For a while, at least, it would be feeling the effects of that same intense light inside its stomach.

He turned to the werewolf; it was almost done with the other Vampire. This one was more dangerous; and less predictable. He shifted.

From under his coat, sharp metal spines protruded all over his body. The advantage of the coat, covered with spines laid flat- as channels of air were inflated, the spikes stuck out almost 90 degrees from the surface, piercing through the outer coat. His gloves had a simliar system; he pressed a button on his visor and panels extended to protect the rest of his face.

-Let's see you try to claw me now.

Cool Cr@cker
January 4th, 2005, 07:27 AM
OOC : That post Rocked..I;'ve gotta think Now..

Cool Cr@cker
January 4th, 2005, 05:46 PM
OOC : <This RP is Really Dying Dude..Hey SE & FT We need you guys here>Hey COR You are mine.

IC : After finishing the vampire with ease, I turned to face my ultimate enemy - the Hunter. He was well built,
quite tall. Stronger than the Average Human & he had one advantage -- he was extremely fast and smart.
As I thought of how to finish him metal spines burst out all over his coat and his visor covered the rest of his
body. There should be a weak point. Then I saw it and My huge nails and claws were ready."Rahhhhrrrr..", I roared and lunged the for the spot, his adam's apple. I hit it with perfect precision but the spines were
really sharp and both of us were hurt. Blood oozed out from my chest and I saw the hunter clutching his neck in pain..Then Suddenly he woke, though he was in pain he smirked.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 07:30 PM
OOC: just who were the vampires you 'killed'? And, you yelled at us, why should we post?

Composer of Requiems
January 5th, 2005, 03:50 AM
OOC: Aww, you forgot...
The sharp fangs were behind his neck. Nic reacted, but it was a little too late; the vampire had plunged the fangs straight into the solid metal plate in that huge collar of his.
Remember...?
*shrug* Oh well...
--
The wolf was in range now. Before he would recover from the chest would, which wouldn't be very long...the lungs, once punctured, would cause a large mass of blood to clog the inside; but there were the vampires to worry about as well.
He moved away using the apparatus. The wolf wouldn't be going far, and the vampires would want revenge, wouldn't they? Ahh, and by the time the vampires revive, he would be locked away in his lab...

Cool Cr@cker
January 5th, 2005, 06:02 PM
OOC: just who were the vampires you 'killed'? And, you yelled at us, why should we post?

We DID NOT Kill any vampires FT.. We just injured them..And mostly likely it'll be u guys.
Who yelled at whom??

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 06:08 PM
We DID NOT Kill any vampires FT.. We just injured them..And mostly likely it'll be u guys.
Who yelled at whom??
OOC: problem is, even if you DID injure us, it counts as powerplaying, the biggest no-no in all of rp-dom

Composer of Requiems
January 6th, 2005, 01:59 AM
OOC: problem is, even if you DID injure us, it counts as powerplaying, the biggest no-no in all of rp-dom
And if you make a character that can't be injured, what would that be called...?

Cool Cr@cker
January 6th, 2005, 07:23 AM

Errr..You guys(Gals) Count everything as Powerplaying.LOL!
Is there a list on what all are powerplaying