PDA

View Full Version : Weird eating habits that you have?

Anders
August 14th, 2011, 08:37 PM
I was just dipping crackers into grape juice, and earlier I was spreading mustard and mayo on various lunch meats... WITHOUT BREAD.

Alli
August 14th, 2011, 09:02 PM
I eat burgers upside down. I like cheese with grapes. I have celery in fruit salads. I mix beans and collard greans. Uhhhh gee, I'm sure there's more, but this is all I can think of. Not too weird though. :(

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 15th, 2011, 06:51 AM
I usually dip my French Fries into my Ice Cream....its going into the same stomach right?

:t354:TG

Anders
August 15th, 2011, 10:54 AM
I usually dip my French Fries into my Ice Cream....its going into the same stomach right?

Amen brother ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~, amen.

Kevin
August 15th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Oh I like dipping French fries into my coke... And I eat ketchup with almost everything (even snow crab legs and shrimp).

God
August 15th, 2011, 12:24 PM
TARTAR SAUCE GOES WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING

I never considered it weird when I was growing up, but for years I put chocolate powder on cheese and then put it in the microwave, making the confection known as 'chococheese'. It was beautiful.

Actor
August 15th, 2011, 12:39 PM
I add brown sauce to all of my food. I don't know why I add it to everything.

Hikamaru
August 15th, 2011, 02:50 PM
I eat barbecue sauce on my cheese to make it more interesting to eat.

Ascaris
August 15th, 2011, 03:13 PM
i eat noodles with a spoon, or at least the noodles that i make.

Sammi
August 15th, 2011, 03:57 PM

Never done it with straight ice cream, but it's delicious with a shake. Used to do it all the time when I ordered shakes at fast-food places. :) I think it's the sweet and salty that makes it so good.

Whenever I make curry, I make my bowl and put a dab of sour cream in it. It makes it so creamy and delicious~ When I was younger, I also made sugar sandwiches: a piece of bread with sugar on it. It was oddly tasty.

PlatinumDude
August 15th, 2011, 06:59 PM
I put pepper in most of my meals before I eat it.

metalheadtomboy
August 15th, 2011, 08:58 PM
I dip french fries in soda
I eat ketchup and mustard on ham
I eat Ketchup and mild sauce on pizzia

Chairman Kaga
August 15th, 2011, 09:00 PM

Not weird at all; you're a member of the small, elite tier of french fry eaters who stumbled onto discovering the world's greatest fry condiment.

So, me, uhh.....I like to salt my ketchup, put mustard in macaroni, cut corn off the cob in order to eat it, eat pizza with a knife and fork, and will drink soda a solid 24 hours after it warms up and goes flat if I leave half a can open. Nothing too extreme I guess :p

Alternative
August 15th, 2011, 09:26 PM
I've always had to eat a sandwich in a certain way. Like I have to take bites from the crusts for three of the corners, then start to nom through the middle and go from there to finish it. I consider it weird, but it may be normal idk.

G.U.Y.
August 15th, 2011, 09:30 PM
I peel apart what I am eating. Burgers and sandwiches usually. I'll eat the bun, then I'll eat the cheese with all the toppings, then I'll eat the meat, then I'll eat the rest of the bun (if it's a burger.)

groteske
August 16th, 2011, 12:27 AM
I've never eaten a breakfast biscuit as it was intended. I first eat the meat, then egg, then the biscuit alone.

I use at least a tablespoon of cayenne in any entree, less for vegetables & sauces.

I HATE food touching the corners of my mouth. Any food that's hand-held like pizza or sandwiches is strategically eaten to avoid this.

Owl
August 16th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Taco Bell sauce on macaroni & cheese, on grilled cheese and with french fries. A bit weird? Yes. Taste good? Better than you think.

Ayselipera
August 16th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Oh god. I'm not even going to say the worst thing I do it's just absolutely bizarre.

For more normal things I really like just ketchup on bread or dipping bread in ketchup which I guess isn't that weird when I really think about it, but still. I also like peanut butter with vegetables which once again I've seen other people do so not sure how uncommon that is. Anyways I like it on carrots or celery. Sometimes I like to take already shelled seeds and put them in my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Oh and I just love tuna so I go out of my way to incorporate it with various other foods.

Tapioca
August 16th, 2011, 09:13 PM
I like pretzels, french fries, potato chips, and other kinds of crunchy stuff dipped in ranch.

French fries and gyro sauce is also delicious.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
August 17th, 2011, 04:54 AM
I like to dip french fries into (melted) cheese :D Especially cream cheese XD;

Noah Ridgewood
August 28th, 2011, 01:40 PM
The only strange thing I can think of is pretzel sticks and Italian dressing for me, which isn't something I do often enough for it to be a habit, but I do it enough for me to recognize it's not something I see many people do. Something I have a tendency to do when I'm eating a meal is eat the main portion of the dish last and eat each portion one by one. I also have a very hard time eating food if food is touching something that it shouldn't be touching on a plate. I also rarely eat anything with a spoon and chew things like ice cream and jello.

Oh! And I also quite like cream cheese on vegetables. I made the mistake once while getting butter out of the refrigerator and accidentally got the cream cheese. It was really good!

Raizhu
August 28th, 2011, 01:42 PM
I make whipped cream sandwiches.

Patatas Fritas
August 28th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Do sandwiches full of sprinkles count? (It's suprisingly delicious.)
I also have a tendency to eat things one food at a time.

Generally Vegetables > Sides > Main part of the dish

Buttered Coat
August 28th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Whenever I go to the movies, I always get popcorn and an icecream, and I always scoop icecream with my popcorn before I eat it. It tastes surprisingly good. I'm not sure if this is weird or not but I like peanut butter and banana in sandwiches too.

Truality
August 29th, 2011, 07:18 AM
I can add cheese to just about anything-and eat it happily. Still, that's all I got as far as 'weird eating habits' personally goes.

Esper
August 29th, 2011, 10:07 AM
French fries in guacamole are so tasty. I don't like guacamole normally, but this way it's delicious.

Saryka
August 29th, 2011, 09:07 PM
I drizzle maple syrup and ketchup on my scrambled eggs and put slices of cheddar cheese on top of pickles. When I was little, I'd put ketchup on a slice of bologna and roll it up like a wrap. I don't know if this one's particularly weird, but I'll sometimes dip fries in plum or sweet & sour sauce rather than ketchup. The weirdest combinations of food often turn out to be the most delicious.

Captain Hobo.
September 3rd, 2011, 10:59 AM
I used to eat pizza upside down when I was little, but I don't any more.

I don't have any other weird eating habits:-|

Gold warehouse
September 3rd, 2011, 11:03 AM
I don't eat until my stomach aches from hunger.

oh weird stuff I eat, well any form of dessert like cake or chocolate flapjack or something, I prefer to eat the mixture. Why put it in the oven when it tastes better beforehand?

Freddy Fazbear
September 3rd, 2011, 11:09 AM
Whenever I get crackers to put in my soup, I usually eat them before they reach the soup. Then I have to find more crackers, which in turn are eaten before finding the soup. Then I start all over...

It's a vicious cycle.

Graceful
September 3rd, 2011, 11:57 AM
Well, I eat Quavers (the crisps or 'chips' if you use the American word) with toffee popcorn >.> Me and my friends love this! XD

Freedom Fighter N
September 3rd, 2011, 12:06 PM
I eat things with a knife, a spoon, and a fork. Judging by other people in this thread, this can seem like quite a weird eating habit.

wcdaily
September 3rd, 2011, 12:45 PM
I like to dip my pizza in my soup. Is that weird enough or not?

Ink Heart
September 3rd, 2011, 05:09 PM
Dipping my french fries in a coke float (coke that has ice cream on top of it.. :>).... Delicious~ Haha.

I likes putting MayoMustard on Pizza, Meat (chicken), Pasta, practically anything.. Well, I'd put a large amount of it if it doesn't taste good... >.<

I like dipping sweetened bananas (Idk what you call them in English.. but they're usually bananas that have been coated with a sweet mixture, adding coconuts.. and stuff) with Milk Powder. It's delicious. :> For normal bananas, I just add chocolate syrup. >3

Mix Coca Cola + Sprite + Royal + Mountain Dew + Any other softdrink that you know = STOMACHACHE that lasted for 2 days. xP Yeah.. it was an experiment, yet weird... But, mostly, I just mix Sprite with water. c:

Oh, lastly...

Noodles (w/o the soup) + Mayo = Delicious. :> Hha. xD