PDA

View Full Version : I'm back again, guys <3

beca
August 16th, 2011, 10:01 PM
I keep getting so distracted with things, and I don't even know where I've put my DSi @_@ I've totally been neglecting the Pokemon aspect of my life. Sorry guys! <3

For those that haven't seen me around before, my name is Beca =] I'm a 20 year old Law student, an amateur graphics maker, and brat. But I can be lovely sometimes too.

I moved onto Naruto for a while, but seriously, the people on the forum I was at are mostly horrible. Very few people there were nice, and I got sick of it :x it really made me realise how much I miss this forum.

Cadance
August 16th, 2011, 10:46 PM
And this forum missed you too. :D I remember seeing you around the forums before, and it's great to see ya back here! Yeah, I know the feeling of getting distracted, it stinks to drift away from the things you like and trying out new things. I'm glad you're back into full force with Pokemon!

As mentioned, welcome back to PC! Just be sure you reread the rules juuuust in case, and I hope you stay here a little longer! Have fun, ok? :)

123wert50
August 17th, 2011, 05:34 AM
Hi! I don't remember you, but maybe we can be friends, kay?

Hawk.
August 17th, 2011, 07:11 AM
Well I don't remembering seeing you around (probably because I'm rather new), but welcome back nonetheless Beca. So enjoy your stay here.

beca
August 17th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Thanks guys ^_^
Yeah, I'll be sure to read the rules in case anything has changed xD