PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

Scarodactyl
August 17th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Hi,
I'm new here--I was just pointed this way by a friend to check out pokemon Sienna. Pokemon holds immense nostalgic and non-nostalgic appeal to me. I'm also a pixel artist, but I haven't really gotten into any pokemon-styled things (though I've touched it as subject matter before). Anyway, I am interested in making some small-scale contributions to a promising project, so feel free to PM me about that in the next few days.

Meganium
August 17th, 2011, 09:53 PM
I agree with your statement there. It's so nostalgic to go back to the 1st generation days, and then cherish the ones we have today. It's pretty incredible. ^_^

Interesting to see that you're a pixel artist. I look forward to see some of your work soon! If you like to show off your work, visit the Pixel Art (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55) section of the Art Gallery! Make your own gallery, or maybe a shop, or you can leave feedback at other member's sprites and pixel art. :)

Wait, did I say welcome already? Oh no I didn't. xD Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll have sooo much fun here! Before jumping in, be sure you read those rules. And I'm always around if you have any questions! Have fun! :)