PDA

View Full Version : Hey ;)

cosbykid
August 19th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Hi I'm brand new here :). Let me intorduce myself. I am cosby! I have never been banned from a forum before and I do visit a lot of forums so I don't break the rules. I am a competitive battler I love the rush of an OU battle. I would consider myself pretty good at teambuilding my teams are pretty solid. You may even see me rate one of your OU teams over in the RMT forums. Just stoppin bye to say hello!

Anna
August 19th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Never been banned? Sounds good to me. Don't make PC where you start. ;) And ofc check out our rules since they're prolly a bit different. :3

Competitive battling? Niiice. I never figured it out, really. Of course we have a ton of other competitive battlers here, so I'm sure you'll have fun~

Axeliira
August 19th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Well, you've come to the right place when it comes to competitive battling as well as rating, and building strong teams! Have you visited the Competitive Battling Center? It's a perfect place to get started on rating teams, as well as battling other PC members, whether on Pokemon Online or by Nintendo wi-fi!

And yesyesyesyes. Please do read the rules. We don't want you to get in trouble, especially that you're new and stuff. So, yeah, take your time reading them. If you have any questions regarding them, as well as anything about the forums, go ahead and contact myself, my partner Hiidoran, or any higher staff member with a bold colored name. We're here to help! Have a great time battling/rating teams and see ya!