• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey everyone!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm Mac, I started playing Pokemon when it came out with Red and Blue, so I hope I'm not too much of an old timer around here! I am now almost 25 and I am enjoying Pokemon Black. I've played through all the other games (recently, I might add), so I've gotten quite a feel for everything. My wife and I are watching through the anime and enjoying it immensely. My son also enjoys it, but he's one, so he enjoys almost anything.

I live in Yorktown which is in Virginia and my SSN is... oh wait, I don't want to make it too easy, now do I?

A big hello to everyone! I hope to enjoy this community to the fullest. =)

Chu

Chu 4ever
Years
Welcome

Hello call me Chu i'm new to so if you want to talk send me a message or befriend me if you like!

ParanoidMocha

Paranoid since '98
Years
Hi!
So,I'm also a newb.You live in Yorktown?
What a coincidence iu don't live there.But still hope you'll like here ^^
If you need to talk or just want a friend VM/PM Me

Back