• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: A stunfisk landed on page 27 of the LGBT thread.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
That one page of that one thread is the only one that doesn't load on the whole site. (afaik anyway)

It says a stunfisk has landed on our database, like it sometimes does when PC is down, and gives this error message:
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 408

Link to the page: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=252766&page=27

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
That page is accessible to me. However, I've been having a similar problem with my thread. The first page is inaccessible to me (both over my local WiFi and over 3G), but the second page is just fine.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
Here is a screenshot:
Spoiler:

Is this what you guys have been seeing as well?

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
I posted about this yesterday. It happened to my Fire Red Omega LP thread as I was updating it. This whole issue has only really served to make me hate Stunfisk more. Darn derpfish :P

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
This has happened to me as well with a different thread. But I managed to SORT OF fix it.
All I did was change the forum style, and it worked! I was able to view the thread without any problem. But when I changed back to my default style, the little Stunfisk came back. I think the problem is from the forum's styles, but I could be wrong.
EDIT:
It happened to me when I was trying to edit my post. Was that the same case for you?
It was for me. Except it didn't happen to me until I edited my post the second time. :x

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
This has happened to me as well with a different thread. But I managed to SORT OF fix it.
All I did was change the forum style, and it worked! I was able to view the thread without any problem. But when I changed back to my default style, the little Stunfisk came back. I think the problem is from the forum's styles, but I could be wrong.

Hmm, I might give that a try...

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
Changing the forum style worked for me, I can now edit my thread ^_^

I'm having a hard time reproducing the issue. o_O; I've tried all of the threads and with different styles, everything seems fine to me.

Click the link in my sig, and have the forum style on 'The Stand Nexus' thats when I get a stunfisk. >.<

Rukario

Banned
Years
this is likely a local (as on your end / browser) issue and not a site or db issue.

I've not been able to reproduce any of these errors myself either so, I'm guessing its on your end and has to do with cache, cookies or both or perhaps, as noted, a glitch in one of the themes mixed with your setup (comp, browser, addons, etc.) is causing the error.

Try changing browsers, PC themes, clear cookies & cache, and so on

Tyranee

Years
this is likely a local (as on your end / browser) issue and not a site or db issue.

I've not been able to reproduce any of these errors myself either so, I'm guessing its on your end and has to do with cache, cookies or both or perhaps, as noted, a glitch in one of the themes mixed with your setup (comp, browser, addons, etc.) is causing the error.

I've done all this stuff, I still get the error.

EDIT: Wait forum theme change? How do you do that?

DOUBLE EDIT: I CHANGED THE FORUM THEME AND IT WORKED WOOOO!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

No one had this issue before yesterday, and nothing changed on my end and suddenly I get the error in Stand Nexus on cazzler's thread. If tons of people are having problems that they didn't have two days ago when they're not changing anything, it has to be PC itself.

Tyranee

Years
I changed the theme to everything but Stand Nexus and it worked just fine, but when I changed to Stand Nexus, I get the error every time. It's a problem with the skin it seems on my end.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I was using conway on my thread. I'll see if changing it helps.

Edit: It also does it on Pawlicious.

But not any of the others I've tried so far.

Rukario

Banned
Years
might be a corrupted bd entry that is messing up things randomly
I'll need to go thru each db table one by one at some point to repair them all.

Expect the forums to go offline tonight for this to happen.

Back