PDA

View Full Version : Whats your fav episode/season?

Rift
November 28th, 2003, 11:42 AM
whats your guys fav season or episode? one of my fav episodes is where Ash catches Snorlax! and when Ash and Drake are battling in the orange league!

Sayuri no Hoshi
November 28th, 2003, 04:20 PM
whats your guys fav season or episode? one of my fav episodes is where Ash catches Snorlax! and when Ash and Drake are battling in the orange league!

Oh see, I'm the total opposite. The Orange Islands season was the most hated by me. I was fond of Indigo because it was the season I grew up off of and made me like Pokemon the way I do now. I liked Johto and Johto League Champions, too. Ahhhh, the good ol' days. ^_^

punkie90
November 28th, 2003, 04:27 PM
I like the season 2! It was when the new version of pokemon came out and it was a good change!

Cosmos
November 28th, 2003, 04:30 PM
I like Master Quest right now, but I still haven't seen much of AG yet

SuperSonic
November 28th, 2003, 06:05 PM
Yeah I like the Indigo Leage for its nostalgia factor. I like ag a lot too. Mainly, I like the episodes where there's catching/evolving and good battles. hmm there's a lot of great episodes. I like Ash's battle on the grass field vs. jeanette fisher, the island of giant pokemon, the one with the pokemon place where if you pass all the tests you get a badge equal to 8 badges, the first episodes good, Pallet Party Panic, and a lot of others. i also like a lot of johto league eppys too.

DragonTrainer
November 28th, 2003, 06:09 PM
So, far, I have to say I like AG the best.

1st one was also great, it's just that James's voice sonded weird in the eginning

Haruka
November 28th, 2003, 08:01 PM
AG is a okay season... except Taylor is doing May's voice.. EEK!

Rift
November 29th, 2003, 11:24 AM
yeah in the first couple episodes of season 1 meowth and James had really weird voices...O_o

jynx
November 29th, 2003, 11:35 AM
ORANGE ISLANDS!! ^^
My favourite episode is that gym battle with Alakazam.

Rift
November 29th, 2003, 12:15 PM
I agree Jynx! that was an awesome gym battle! (you are talking bout the 4th gym battle right?) well i like it cause its the first episode with 2 on 2 match! ^_^

jynx
November 30th, 2003, 11:50 AM
Right! i think you mean the right episode.
Besides, Orange Islands has the best production.

(Then Johto really su**s)

Celebi
December 1st, 2003, 01:53 AM
My favorite is Advance Generation^^ I have seen many eps in computer, and I think- that season is the best. Ash-isn`t a baby anymore, Brock- is more mature, May- funny, Max- cool.
My fav episode? That one about trick house. Pretty funny:)

Lanceiscool
December 4th, 2003, 05:55 AM
They just don't make them like they used to... anyway, the best episodes are when the pokemon are off, with out Ash...

jynx
December 4th, 2003, 10:37 AM
They just don't make them like they used to... anyway, the best episodes are when the pokemon are off, with out Ash...
AND pikachu!!!!!!!!
I have enough with that stupid rat!

Dragon Man
December 4th, 2003, 11:33 AM
I like AG and Orange Islands but I probably like the Indigo League episodes the best.

ChaoX
December 5th, 2003, 02:38 AM
The first season was the best ever!!!!!!!! I liked when Ash is in the Indigo League and he fights that girl with the freaky Bellsprout. It reminds me of Christmas^

jynx
December 5th, 2003, 09:53 AM
I like OI more than IL because...

there r more ...ruujura

Jeikobu
December 10th, 2003, 08:04 PM
Season: Season 1
Episode: "Pokemon: I Choose You!"/"Charmander: The Stray Pokemon"/"Snow Way Out"

Porygon
December 11th, 2003, 08:26 AM
Season is probably MQ , ep is [i]Nerves of Steelix, Jasmine is so hot

jynx
December 11th, 2003, 09:08 AM
Who on Earth is Jasmine?
The steel gym leader?

orange*berry
December 11th, 2003, 11:51 PM
I like the Orange League obviously. n.n() Also, I like Pokemon Housou Shuukan. It's more entertaining than the usual series. More kenji and those cute Pichuu brothers too. n.n-

Pokemaster10000
January 31st, 2004, 07:46 PM
My like the episode when Ash was battling Pryce.

Ash finally uses his head for once and a smart strategy.

Rift
January 31st, 2004, 10:57 PM
anyone wanna hear somethin funny? i forgot all about making this thread...sad eh? well Charmander the Stray Pokemon is also one of my favorites! along with the pokemon show boat episode! :D

Pokemaster10000
February 1st, 2004, 06:26 AM
anyone wanna hear somethin funny? i forgot all about making this thread...sad eh? well Charmander the Stray Pokemon is also one of my favorites! along with the pokemon show boat episode! :D

About the boat episode did you mean when they were in the S.S. Anne

Satoshi
February 2nd, 2004, 08:58 PM
About the boat episode did you mean when they were in the S.S. Anne

My favorite seasons are AG and well I guess all of the seasons. My favorite episodes are Snow Way Out, Charizard Chills, and episodes that have to do with Ash a lot!

Roxy Parkington
February 4th, 2004, 03:50 PM
I didn't like the Orange League episodes much, but Master Quest, Johto Journeys, Pokemon Advanced and the Indigo League are my favorites. I have fond memories of going to Blockbuster Video with my best friend and renting the Indigo League epidsodes when we were eight and...nine, if I remember right. I loved "Pikachu's Goodbye"; I can remember sitting in my dad's oreintation room at work and feeling a huge lump in my throat as I watched it. I didn't shed tears, but I could definately feel my heart bursting with emotion. That was such a good episode... :'( I'm fourteen now and I still adore Pokemon with all my heart.

~Roxy~

Pokemaster10000
February 4th, 2004, 06:44 PM
I didn't like the Orange League episodes much, but Master Quest, Johto Journeys, Pokemon Advanced and the Indigo League are my favorites. I have fond memories of going to Blockbuster Video with my best friend and renting the Indigo League epidsodes when we were eight and...nine, if I remember right. I loved "Pikachu's Goodbye"; I can remember sitting in my dad's oreintation room at work and feeling a huge lump in my throat as I watched it. I didn't shed tears, but I could definately feel my heart bursting with emotion. That was such a good episode... :'( I'm fourteen now and I still adore Pokemon with all my heart.

~Roxy~

*Sniff*
I know what you mean. Some episodes are just so touching.

*~Ashley~*
February 5th, 2004, 04:21 PM
yeah, the orange archipelago was pretty boring. i'm not a big fan of tracey. the kanto episodes were good. i was around 12 when they first came to the u.s. now being almost 16 watching them reminds me of when i was younger. yeah i know that sounds stupid but it really does. when i watch the latter kanto episodes i remember back to the 1st time i saw them. i remember coming home from school and rushing inside to watch the next new episode. good times, good times.

Pokemaster10000
February 5th, 2004, 06:02 PM
yeah, the orange archipelago was pretty boring. i'm not a big fan of tracey. the kanto episodes were good. i was around 12 when they first came to the u.s. now being almost 16 watching them reminds me of when i was younger. yeah i know that sounds stupid but it really does. when i watch the latter kanto episodes i remember back to the 1st time i saw them. i remember coming home from school and rushing inside to watch the next new episode. good times, good times.

Yeah... *sigh*
those were the times.

*~Ashley~*
February 6th, 2004, 04:52 PM
yeah, i wish it could still be like that. coming home excited to see a new episode. not knowing what it would be about. now everyone knows what will happen before they air it in the U.S. the thrill of watching is gone. *sigh*

Pokemaster10000
February 6th, 2004, 04:57 PM
yeah, i wish it could still be like that. coming home excited to see a new episode. not knowing what it would be about. now everyone knows what will happen before they air it in the U.S. the thrill of watching is gone. *sigh*

Yeah. Your right. Don't people know about suspense???

*~Ashley~*
February 6th, 2004, 05:20 PM
when pokemon first came to the u.s. most of us didn't use the internet that much. or at least not like we do now. you go online and it ruins everything because everyone knows what happens in the show before the dubbed version gets aired because of the japanese version. then everyone knows what happens and you don't get the thrill we got 5 years ago.

Pokemaster10000
February 6th, 2004, 05:23 PM
*sniffs* Aw. You convinced me. I want the old times back. :'(

perthskies
February 6th, 2004, 05:49 PM
My favourite season is the first one. It's, well, kind of unique. ^_^

The saddest episode in my opinion is where Ash releases his Butterfree so his and the female butterfree can live together or something? I can't quite remember... but that SAD SAD MUSIC! Especially when you have a Hi-Fi Stereo system.... Sniff... and the japanese episode of, with the voices and such is EVEN MORE SADDER! *bursts into tears I mean... like, Ash and Butterfree had been together for awhile, and... they're just going to leave like that! Wah!

Okay, I better stop. ^_-.

Pokemaster10000
February 6th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Do you know about the episode when Ash's Bulbasaur had to go to Professor Oak's lab to stop a group of pokemon from fighting. At the end a giant rock fell on Bulbasaur and they showed showed show flashbacks of Ash and Bulbasaur being together.

That really scared me, at first because I thought that Bulbasuar was going to die.

*~Ashley~*
February 7th, 2004, 03:20 PM
me too. i thought bulbasaur had died too. that was weird. they had the sad flashbacks and it makes you think bulbasaur died. but it didn't! that would have been a really sad episode.

Pokemaster10000
February 7th, 2004, 03:37 PM
me too. i thought bulbasaur had died too. that was weird. they had the sad flashbacks and it makes you think bulbasaur died. but it didn't! that would have been a really sad episode.

The music was also sad.... *sniff* :'(

*~Ashley~*
February 7th, 2004, 03:48 PM
yeah. the music's a killer. you hear the sad music and it you know something bad/sad will happen. in that case they tricked us, but normally a sad moment would occur.

Pokemaster10000
February 7th, 2004, 04:00 PM
yeah. the music's a killer. you hear the sad music and it you know something bad/sad will happen. in that case they tricked us, but normally a sad moment would occur.

Yeah but do you know which one was the most touching episode to me. It was Pikachu's Good-bye. Tears of mine were dripping everywhere around me when the episode ended.

*~Ashley~*
February 7th, 2004, 04:15 PM
i agree. pikachu's goodbye was the saddest episode ever. the music especially made it that way. the song even had lyrics. when lyrics are added to the flashback you know it's sad. they did that when misty left too.

Pokemaster10000
February 7th, 2004, 04:21 PM
i agree. pikachu's goodbye was the saddest episode ever. the music especially made it that way. the song even had lyrics. when lyrics are added to the flashback you know it's sad. they did that when misty left too.

When Misty left it was a little sad..... to me.

*~Ashley~*
February 7th, 2004, 04:26 PM
yeah it was a little sad. not to much. mostly because the main focus of the episode wasn't on her leaving. only the 1st half. the 2nd was just ash leaving for hoenn. the only thing that made it sad was the flashback (those are always a killer) and the song.

Pokemaster10000
February 7th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I also like the episode when Ash battled Drake. Yay, I think it was Ash's first six-on-six battle.

*~Ashley~*
February 8th, 2004, 01:22 PM
wow. i haven't seen those in a long time! yeah i'm pretty sure it was his 1st 6 on 6. but then again the last time i saw that one was probably like 3 years ago at least. cartoon network does the kanto and orange archipelago episodes but they stop right after "charizard chills" so i haven't seen the one with drake in years. i remember it being good though!

charizard_ma
February 13th, 2004, 04:00 AM
my fav of all time is THE ISLAND OF THE GIANT POKEMON!!! it show that the pkmn are think and that koffing and ekans are not bad "pkmn are bad because masters are bad" i also like the ash VS harrison one and ash vs the 4th person in the Oragen islands. but the sadest one is pikchu's goodbye it really mad my cry and when the group leaves each other that one almost made me cry seeing the group leave after being together for 200+ shows. it all ways the clip and music that gets me