PDA

View Full Version : Yet ANOTHER Hogwarts RP XD (Yeah, can't think up a good title)

AngelWolfie
December 26th, 2004, 02:46 AM
Plot:
It is your first year at Hogwarts, but there is something in the school that is causing students to temporarily turn against eachother and the teachers, and people are beginning to suspect that someone has released something into Hogwarts. Question is, who?

Form:

Name:
House:
Personality:
Other (optional):

Here is mine:

Name: Mizuiro Midori
Appearance: 5'7", thin, has short blonde hair and light grey-blue eyes
House: Ravenclaw
Personality: Smart, friendly
Other: She's a werewolf, but never tells anyone.

Asher
December 26th, 2004, 06:18 AM
... can't resist an HP RP ... except when I get ignored. >_>

Name: Sasha Alfonso
Appearance: My avatar might give you an idea... >_>, 4' 9'' Thin enough to be called "thin"
Personality: Shy. Anything more? =3
Blood: Muggleborn. o.o;;;

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 26th, 2004, 09:23 AM
I'll join,
Name:Jared
Appearance:Tall, large build, but not fat. Blonde long shaggy hair.
House: Gryphindor
Personality: Fun to be around, funny, likes to just hang out and have a good time, is also quite a prankster, (Alot like fred ang george)

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 11:08 AM
oooo... HP rox!^^

Form:

Name: Saphira Moonstream
Appearance: Saphirre eyes, dirty blonde hair, a scare on her left cheek, and a silver chain that she always wears, no matter what. She has golden tannish skin. During free time, when she doesnt need to wear her robes, Saphira wheres a lot of blue. Usualy blue jeans and a tank top.
Personality: A bit of a loner, she is sometimes sarcastic, and trouble seems to always find her. Saphira hardly trust anyone, but if she thinks your good enough to be called a 'friend', she acts like shes known you forever, and sometimes a little insane, usualy brightening any of her friends if they've had a bad day.
Other (optional): Saphira is related to Lord Voldemort, though no one knows but herself. Not even he knows. Not yet...

ooc: i hope we start soon...

~Ozy~
December 26th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Name: Alexi Nikolai Strauss Morris Baldwin XLVII (Alex for short)
Appearance: Tall and stringy with reddish-brown hair groen down to the small of his back, put up in many small braids with bells worked into them. Golden eyes. When not in school robes, he tends to wear purple. He doesn't care what, as long as it's purple.
Personality: Kinda rambunctious for this normally studious house, Alex is you classic prankster. Very clever, though, and with a photographic memory to boot. Deathly afraid of water.
Other: A distant cousin of the Black family. Pure-blooded.

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 12:10 PM
ooc: hi AD!!! *waves* i hope more people join... i'm BORED and wanna START!!!

weird name.....

goth_espeon3
December 26th, 2004, 01:06 PM
okay, this isn't spam, but I thought that I would say something really quick. What is up with everyone using Baldwin as a last name? That name is already TAKEN by someone IRL......*coughmecough* Oh, whatever, here's mine.....

Form:

Name: Sawrah(saw-rah) Baledien(bay-yell dean)
Appearance:about 5'6", not fat, yet not skinney to the bone, shoulder-length hair which is jet black, when not in school robes I like to normally wear kind of a dirty blue colored pair of jeans and black band t-shirt. Hair is normally worn down and kind of wavy or occasionally worn in braids. Scar on left cheek.
House: Gryffindor
Personality: fun to be around and with, funny, smart, stupid at times, nice, friendly, clever, willing to take chances and do anything especially if someone ticks me off, hates mean and arrogant people.
Other: is related to Lord Voldemort(half-sister) and Saphira Moonstream(cousin). The teachers and I know, but no one else does, (not even Saphira and I know we are related to each other),...not even voldemort himself...

This seems interesting.....I hope we can start soon!

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 01:39 PM
hi hi. i hope to start soon... i mean, we've got enough people... i think... but any other RP that RE creates, someone else has to start it because she disappears...

goth_espeon3
December 26th, 2004, 01:45 PM
Okay,......so what do we do?
too short
too short
too short

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 01:47 PM
wait for someone to start.... i guess....

Master Angel
December 26th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Cool! I wanna join.

Name: Angel
Appearance: Long brown hair pulled back into a pony-tail, blue eyes. Not much else
House: Slytherin (am I the ONLY one?)
Personality: (I might not stick with this personality mind you) A bit like Draco, always trying to down other people, can be very mean when she wants to, or very nice (which is kinda unlike Draco)
Other (optional): Pure blood (duh, if she's in Slytherin, haha) and not much else I guess...

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 01:54 PM
slytherin? hey, MA!!!! *is hyper*

Master Angel
December 26th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Hey de! Yup, Slytherin. :D I thought it'd be fun

Tom Felton is so hot!

And Matthew Lewis is so cute!

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 02:04 PM
ooooooookay..... anyways when do you think we'll start....

~Ozy~
December 26th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Lucias is cuter. You know it, own up to it. I want him on a leash and handcuffed to my bed.

Master Angel
December 26th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Lucias is cuter. You know it, own up to it. I want him on a leash and handcuffed to my bed.
Which one is that? *sweatdrop falls*

I would start but I'm terrible at starting...

~Ozy~
December 26th, 2004, 02:13 PM
<OOC>Lucias Malfoy, Draco's dad. *head swat to MA*<OOC>

I sighed happily, looking around King's Cross station. I'd come here so many times to see my sisters off, now, it was my turn. "Hurry it up, you lot" came a chiding voice from behind, my father, not doubt. Mum had left recently, he always looked tired now. I feared that she'd broken dad. It didn't help that his Department at the Ministry was extra-busy of late. Sighing again, this time in a rather morose manner, I stepped through the gateway to Platform 9 3/4 with these heavy thoughts on my mind, my trunk rattling behind me.

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 02:21 PM
ooc: this is HALARIOUS!!! (MA you know what it is...)http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/potterpals2.html?

ic: Saphira sighed, looking at the large train before her. She dreaded going to school, mostly because everyone hated her. Saphira gulped, looking behind her shoulder to see if there was any chance of escaping. But, as she expected, there were her adopted parents, waving and smiling at her.

Saphira managed a small smile, and began walking torward the train, reading her letter once more. "Oof..." She had accidently walked into someone.

Master Angel
December 26th, 2004, 02:34 PM
OOC: Oh yeah, I totally knew that! I was just... testing you. And guess what? You passed! Congradulations! -Beast Boy

IC: I sat in a compartment on the Hogwarts Express, swinging my foot and looking out the window. All the parents waving to their rotten little kids. Half of them mudbloods no doubt. They should make a school for pure wizards. Hogwarts is soiled with the halflings...

My parents weren't there to see me off. They were too busy with their work. I hardly ever saw them, unless I got up really early. Or if I stayed up too late at night, but then they would yell at me. Wasn't much fun really.

Aggron91
December 26th, 2004, 02:47 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hp rp, is it to late to join?????

Master Angel
December 26th, 2004, 02:56 PM
OOC: Nope, go ahead and sign up Aggron91.

~Ozy~
December 26th, 2004, 03:06 PM
<OOC>I assume it's me, d_e.<OOC>

I felt someone collide into my backside. I stumbled and almost let go of the trolly my trunk was on. One of my sister walked by, of a similar build as I. She swatted my upside the head and said teasingly "Hey, Alex, watch out. Yoo'll never meet any girls that way." I shouted back "Well, at least my face doesn't scare 'em off!" Turning around and extending my hand, I said "Terribly sorry about that, I should have been paying more attention." The girl facing my was of an age with me, or so it seemed.

Dogbert
December 26th, 2004, 11:06 PM
You do realise there is another RPG for Hogwarts don't you? And don't get upset if this dies.

Name: Carl Carlson

Appearance: An African-American who has recently moved from America to Britain. Carl is black (As you may have figured) with black hair and brown eyes. He is quite tall and had a voice break earliar. Carl is really smart.

House: Revenclaw

Personality: Carl is a smart, ambitious happy boy who does not give up no matter how much pressure is put on him. Occasionally, he has beaten up students that had bugged him.

PikaPal
December 26th, 2004, 11:08 PM
Name: Nichole Wolff
Appearance: long blonde hair, blue eyes
House: griffindor
Personality: happy most of the time, usually in a good mood, but quick witted when someones being mean

pokefan007
December 27th, 2004, 12:19 AM
Me join too?

Name: Aaron Moon
Appearance: Normally in school uniform, when not he's wearing typical (american) muggle punky style clothing
Personality: revealed in story
Other (optional): I am originally from America, I got a owl from Hogwarts and flew in, Pure blood, both parents went to Hogwarts too..

Aggron91
December 27th, 2004, 02:32 AM
Name: joe jamerson
Appearance: 5'6 blue eyes brown hair
House: gryffindor
Personality: tacticle, trusting, friendly, brave
Other: pure blood

Cool Cr@cker
December 27th, 2004, 03:18 AM
Name: Teena Mcloy
Appearance: 5'7..Blonde Hair, Sought after by all Boys..Dark Blue Eyes, and a stunning appearence.
House: Slytherin
Personality: Not extremely smart but awesome in DARK Spells! Likes being admired & Also wearing knock out clothes!Very Brave, doesnt midn mingling with other house members!
Other (optional): Is From France --- Perfect Pure-Blood. Not a supporter of Dark Magic!

Cool Cr@cker
December 27th, 2004, 04:02 AM
OOC : Sorry for DBL Posting but i needed to start my role and this is completely different.And should'nt the form have what year we are studying in.

IC : As i moved around the train searching for my friends, I heard a clanging noise. My Parents had never accompanied to P 9 3/4 as they thought i should just apparate all the way to Hogwarts Gate which I'm afraid to do. I searched around trying to find the source of the noise. Suddenly I saw one of my Fellow slytherin's with broken teeth lying down and a Ravenclaw near him muttering a spell. "Hmmm...", I said "Bad move Kid. You take one of us down, you take us all", I hissed and took out my wand ready for the battle even before school had started. Too bad I hadnt noticed some Ravenclaws hanging
behind me..

AngelWolfie
December 27th, 2004, 04:43 AM
OOC:Ack! XD I leave for a little while and this gets 27 replies, wow! :P

I hurried onto the train pulling my trunk, my white kitten, Meekie following close behind.
I found an empty seat and sat down. Meekie hopped up onto my lap, 'myee?' she mewed, as I stroked her head. I sighed and looked at my watch, the train would be leaving soon. I stared out my window and watched as the parents of other students hug and kiss their children goodbye. My mom wasn't there, though. She was always busy. I frowned slightly and turned my attention back to Meekie.

Psychotic_Demon
December 27th, 2004, 07:10 AM
ooc: ooo, your good RE! XD and AD it could have been anyone, i was just seeing who would reply.^^'

ic: "No, its my fault, I wasnt watching." Saphira said, walking past him. A calico cat followed her, almost getting run over by someone.

"Hmm?" Saphira turned around when it pulled at the hem of her pants. She picked it up. This thing has to have a home..... I want to keep it, but what if someones looking for it? Saphira thought, stroking its long fur.

Saphira shrugged, and let the cat sit on her shoulder, and started torward the train.

~Ozy~
December 27th, 2004, 07:59 AM
I started walking with her, saying "No, really, quite idiotic of me to be blocking things up so close to the gateway. I'm Alex, by the by, who are you?"

Psychotic_Demon
December 27th, 2004, 08:02 AM
"Saphira..." Saphira said, raising an eyebrow. Who the heck was this guy? The small cat sitting upon Saphira's shoulder meowed softly, rubbing its heck against her cheek.

Asher
December 27th, 2004, 08:06 AM
OOC: TAD, Draco's dad's name is spelled "Lucius". XD Wanted to clear that up.

IC : I wandered around the King's Cross Station, confused, apparently, of how to get to the Plater 9 and 3/4. This, being my first time, made me more worried. I kept wondering to myself about how on earth would there be a platform in between platforms nine and ten. After a few moments of heavy thinking I moved my way in front of a barrier between the platforms. I thought about running with my trolley to the barrier as a punishment for not reading the letter once again.The time was 10:57. Nearly time for the Hogwarts Express to leave. I wanted to hit myself. That's when my trolley fell down and hit the barrier. The trolley disappeared, as if by magic. I thought about going through the barrier. I ran as fast as I could. Eventually, I hit the stone. But the impact didn't feel hard. Actually, it felt as if time paused for a second. The next second, I could hear horns blaring and people chattering. A wonderful sound after being worried for so long. I looked around for my trolley which was kind of easy to find due to my owl, Flare's hooting. I boarded the train and quickly looked for an empty apartment. None was available, obviously. So I stll looked for an empty compartment.

Psychotic_Demon
December 27th, 2004, 08:12 AM
ooc: plater? XD thats funny.

ic: The small cat jumped of her shoulder, darting between the crowds. Saphira left Alex, and chased after it. She had a soft spot for animals.

"Oh no...." Saphira mummbled, as she looked around. It was nowhere to be seen. But Saphira stopped a speck of orange black, and white. The cat she found was boarding the train. Saphira chased after it, dodging people and their parents.

What I'll do for an animal... Saphira thought, shaking her head.

~Ozy~
December 27th, 2004, 08:17 AM
<OOC>Whoops. He's still good-looking, though.<OOC>
I followed after in a hurry, I didn't want to loose a potential friend. Seeing her moving fast for the train, I picked up the pace of my run a bit, trolly bouncing wildly along behind me.

Psychotic_Demon
December 27th, 2004, 08:21 AM
"Kali?" Saphira called, stepping on board. Kali was the name she decided to call the cat. She could see it running down the asile, jumping over someone. Saphira chased after it, sliding in between the small space of somebodies trolly and a door.

Back at the very end of the train, Kali had found an empty compartment. Saphira walked in, setting her stuff down. Kali sat in the seat beside her, looking proud that she had found somewhere for them to sit. Saphira shook her head again, smiling.

~Ozy~
December 27th, 2004, 08:23 AM
I followed, keeping close, but not so much that it seemed like I was stalking her or anything. Taking a moment to cool myself down (running wasn't really my thing), I rapped the glass door panel twice and asked "May I join you?"

Psychotic_Demon
December 27th, 2004, 08:26 AM
ooc: crap, i have five minutes before my AOL cuts off... *cruses at compie*

ic: Saphira heard the knock. "I guess so." She said, rummaging through her bag for something to do. After a few seconds she found a small black book and a quill, and began writing. Kali was watching the air, and swating at something Saphira couldnt see.

Asher
December 27th, 2004, 08:39 AM
"The last compartment," I muttered. At least someone had kept of end of the train. I opened the door and sat down in the chair. I became bored and slept for a few minutes.

~Ozy~
December 27th, 2004, 08:46 AM
"Thanks" I replied, taking a seat of my own. I amused myself by watching the cat for a bit, then pulled a book out of my bag, Parrying the Parry That you Just Parried: An Introduction to Dueling Theory, and began reading.

PikaPal
December 27th, 2004, 08:53 AM
OOC: well that was some fast replying
IC: I walked down the train aisle for an empty compartment. Normally I liked company, but I didnt feel like talking to strangers. I found an empty one and sat down, staring out the window.

Psychotic_Demon
December 27th, 2004, 08:53 AM
ooc: HA!!! i have overcome the curse of AOL parental settings!!! MWAHAHAHAHA- *chokes*

ic: Saphira began drawing Kali, wishing she would stay still for at least a second so she could mentaly take a photograph. She had tons of drawings in it. Some anime, some realistic, some cattons, some scribbles... Saphira finaly grew bored.

"So where are you from, Alex?" She inquired, laying the book face down on her lap.

Deoxys55
December 27th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Haven't been here in a while. XD Can I still join, though? I was never fast enough to join any of the Hogwarts RPs. LOL

Name: Lupinia Lapis
Appearence: About 5' 2'', with dark brown hair down to her shoulders. She usually wears her school uniform and almost never does her hair up. Her ears are somewhat big and are set far back on her head, and, for some strange reason, her index and middle finger are the same length. Her teeth are white, but sometimes reddish.
House: Ravenclaw (Who'd have guessed? XD)
Personality: She is usually alone, and answers questions the shortest way possible. She has a very short temper and is violent if she gets out of control. She's not exactly cold, but she is very sarcastic and quiet, even around friends.
Other (optional): **cough** pointsatfirstname **cough** I'll leave you to guess. ^_~

Psychotic_Demon
December 27th, 2004, 09:16 AM
ooc: hey, deo! havent seen you in forever! and, its okay. i was almost NEVER fast enough to join the other HP RPs... XD

~Ozy~
December 27th, 2004, 09:21 AM
<OOC>Sweet, good to see you back, Deo. You were what made the PKMN RP section worth visiting.<OOC>

"Huh" I started, almost dropping the book. I succeeded in losing my page, though, and as I rifled through the book to find it, replied "Scotland, but my parents are both Russian. Why they wanted me to go here instead of Durmstrang I'll never know. But hey, I'm happy about that. Anyway, where're you from?"

Psychotic_Demon
December 27th, 2004, 09:24 AM
"America. Thats why I have an american accent, because I'm American." Saphira said, absent-mindedly petting Kali. Kali's bush tail brush back and forth against the seat, causing cat fur to get over everything.

Asher
December 27th, 2004, 09:32 AM
OOC: BACK ON TOPIC! Deoxys55 are you a werewolf? XD;

IC: I became bored after awhile. I knew that walking around whle the train was moving, (assuming that we already left?)but I couldn't resist to search. I stood up, went out, but fell down onto a comparment door and knocked myself out.

OOC II: You know what door you are. >_>;

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 27th, 2004, 09:47 AM
OOC: Holy crap this went big fast may i enquire what we are doing as of now?

Deoxys55
December 27th, 2004, 09:48 AM
OOC: BACK ON TOPIC! Deoxys55 are you a werewolf? XD;
OOC: Shhhh...... >.> <.< XD I'm gussing we've left, if not... well, I'll edit. XD

I never knew people missed me. O_o

IC: Lupinia silently sat at her seat, absently staring out at the scenery rolling by. She heard the distant rumble of chatter outside of her closed cart. Se sighed irritably. She hated the noise. The Hogwarts Express jerked to the right and made a turn, and all at once the sun was it her face. She growled low under her breath and said a string of words that her mother would have screamed at. She took the hood of her robe and pulled it over her head, blocked out the worst of the light. Taking out a book from her caldron(sp? XD), she let her mind slip into a string of thought. She would be going to this magic school for the first time. There would be other people. Lots of other people. She would be in a house full of them. Sighing again, she opened the book and took a look at the front page. "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them". She brosed through the pages, looking at all of the interestign names and species of creatures in this wizarding world. She knew she would not be able to take the study of them until her thrid year, but she still was eager to learn about them.

Master Angel
December 27th, 2004, 09:48 AM
OOC: Hey, since there's someone else in Slytherin with me, I wanna know something. Are we using the same teachers that they have in Harry Potter? If we do, I call Snape!

Oh, and what's happened since I was here last?

pokefan007
December 27th, 2004, 10:14 AM
OOC: HOLY SH... I mean crap... this really took off!!

IC: He walked toward the platform and tossed what looked like just old newspaper in the trash, what muggles didn't know is that it was really a portkey, the same one that he used last year, some how its always there, right where he leaves it, and he uses it to get home all the time. "Now, where am I going to sit? Shall I sit with my fellow 6th years? Or shall I try and help the first years?" he mutters to himself as he leaves his luggage with the other luggage and hops on the train. "Decisions, decisions.."

PikaPal
December 27th, 2004, 10:18 AM
I gazed out the window, lost in thought... Was it really time to go back to school? I liked my home, and my horses...but Hogwarts was fun too, if you didnt get yelled at by prof snape.

Asher
December 27th, 2004, 10:22 AM
OOC: -throws a bit of paper at Pokefan007!- We're supposed to be first years. XD; Meh. I'll post an RP post later.

Psychotic_Demon
December 27th, 2004, 10:22 AM
ooc: the hogwarts express is on the move. i guess your already in your seat.

ic: "Anou?" Saphira said quietly, hearing a noise. She slid the compartments door open and found someone slupmed against the wall, unconsious. "What the heck..? " She muttered, staring at them.

pokefan007
December 27th, 2004, 11:12 AM
OOC: How was I supposed to know? PikaPal just posted and it hinted that she wasn't a first year either!! But I'll go and join your HP RP Asher.. Yea, DE, I'm in my seat... With the first years, trying to help them.. XD

IC: He sat down next to a first year that looked kinda scared. "Whats the matter? I'm positive your going to love it at Hogwarts!" he says to the kid. "I... I.. dunno... seems.. freaky..." the kid stammers back. "Nonsence!!" I say, then whisper "Just watch out for Snape, he's a killer.." The kid looks even more pale and scared. "Really?" he askes. "No silly, I just mean he's a strict, VERY strict teacher, he teaches potions" I reply to him, trying to comfort the poor guy. "Now just relax and watch the scenery!"

~Ozy~
December 27th, 2004, 12:21 PM
"Yeah, really" I said, one arm behind my head. I was still in my seat, now at full attention. A body could be used for so many funny things. Flashing a quick grin towards Saphira, I said "Hey, wanna poke 'em, see if they're awake?" I pulled out my wand.

AngelWolfie
December 27th, 2004, 06:34 PM
((The train is moving, right? If not then I'll edit this post...))

I had just started dozing off when I felt the train slow to a stop. I looked out the window, it was dark outside, and I could see the stars and the crecent moon reflecting on an enormous calm lake, and the enormous castle in the distance. I smiled at this sight and prepared to get up and exit the train. I picked Meekie up and put her in the small bag I carried over my shoulder.

Cool Cr@cker
December 27th, 2004, 07:39 PM
OOOC : WOw this has gone fast.

IC : I took my wand and was about to curse him when i saw 5 Ravenclaws behind me, I knew I could handle 2 or even 3 but NOT 5. So i just slythered away searching for an empty compartment.I just looked up and saw alexi My Ravenclaw Pure Blooded friend.
I just crept behind him and shouted "BOO"

AngelWolfie
December 27th, 2004, 07:44 PM
OOC: Are people still boarding? 0_o; *is confused*

Cool Cr@cker
December 27th, 2004, 07:56 PM
OOC : The new ones still are..
I'm in the train!

AngelWolfie
December 27th, 2004, 11:01 PM
OOC: I'm pretty sure it left platform 9 3/4..
ooc: the hogwarts express is on the move. i guess your already in your seat.

Soo..

IC: After a short boat ride across the lake, we I folowed the other first-years into the Great hall. I was astonished to see the enormous rom--mainly because of the ceiling, which I almost thought wasn't there because it was exactly like the starrt sky outside. I found a seat among the other first year students sat down and waited to be sorted.

OOC: We can skip the sorting hat part...I wasn't thinking about that when I added house the profile form ^^;;

Asher
December 27th, 2004, 11:51 PM
[OOC: I thought we were still on the train? O_o;;; this is going WAY to fast.

I groaned a bit as my senses were reawakening. stretched my body, and slowly stood up. "That was bumpy..." I said to myself. "I need a doctor..." I got frightened as I saw two (or was it ten? @_@) shadows in a comparment window.

AngelWolfie
December 27th, 2004, 11:54 PM
OOC: Meh, sorry ^^;; That's my fault.

pokefan007
December 27th, 2004, 11:59 PM
OOC: I've been in the train.. XD...

AngelWolfie
December 28th, 2004, 12:26 AM
OOC: You can skip ahead so that it doesn't get too confusing..And so we can get on with this RP.

Deoxys55
December 28th, 2004, 05:45 AM
OOC: So.. we've stopped? XD

IC: The train screeched and halted almost throwing Lupinia across her cartroom. She growled again under her breath, but restrained from foul language, because outside there were many students bustlign around. She put her book inside of her caldron and put the hood of her robe down. It was dark outside, so she dshouldn't have to have it up. She joined the group of first years and tried to block out the noise.

pokefan007
December 28th, 2004, 07:22 AM
Slowly but steadily he made his way off the train, being smacked around by all the first years that are excited to finally see what Hogwarts looks like. "Settle down guys!! You're going to get to see it, hold on!" he said, trying to stop the hustle and bustle.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 09:08 AM
I stepped off the train and looked up at the castle. I sighed. As much as I loved my home, it was good to be back.

SkyRider
December 28th, 2004, 10:39 AM
I stepped off the train and looked up at the castle. I sighed. As much as I loved my home, it was good to be back.
I thought we were first years. O_o

I HATE WHEN I FORGET MY PASSWORD!!!! Er.... Deoxys55 here! XD I'm logged on from a different computer, and I can't remmber my password... how sad is that? XD

~Ozy~
December 28th, 2004, 11:57 AM
<OOC>Awww, I wasn't done on the train...Can we hold out horses a bit?<OOC>

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 28th, 2004, 04:55 PM
OOC: Okay hoe bout we all level off our time frame and we will all just be getting off the train, okay? And i thought we were all first years?

Psychotic_Demon
December 28th, 2004, 05:25 PM
ooc: eh... RE, you kinda threw us off. perhaps we could just be leaving the startion? cause either way, thats where i'm at. and i'm not moving. *sticks out tounge* NAAAAH! XD

ic: Saphira took out her wand, smiling cruely. "Exactly what are you planning?" She asked, twhirling the stick between her fingers.

AngelWolfie
December 28th, 2004, 06:44 PM
OOC: K. Sorry, I'm just a confused, confusing person. ^^;
She is IN the train 0_0 K, got it

IC: I stared out the window as Meekie dozed in my lap and the train began moving. I couldn't beleive I was finally going to ogwarts. My mum had told me how much she'd loved it when she'd gone, and I wondered if I'd feel the same. I sat back and closed my eyes as the train slowly left the station and gradually gained speed.

goth_espeon3
December 28th, 2004, 08:15 PM
ooc: oh, wow, this really took off.....*strangles parents for not letting me on da computer* anyways....

ic: I walked through the train's narrow isles looking for a compartment. Every single place was full. "Stupid plane, if nothing was wrong with it we would have been on time for a change.", I said in my half American, half English accent. My mother loves to travel to Europe and one trip, oh, maybe 12 or 13 years ago she fell in love with my father who was half English, half Irish. They got married and had me and along with their many traits passed on to me came my 'special' accent. "This one looks like it's got a couple of spaces left.", I said as I moved toward the back of the train. I knocked on the compartment door as my black cat, Kiko, jumped on my shoulder to take a look of exactly who was in the compartment. Without waiting I slid the door open and made a slight crack to see who was in there and if the were in my house. It turned out to be my friend, or nice aquaintance, Saphira Moonstream and a boy who I didn't recognized. Kiko put her nose in between the crack to check out who was in the compartment. Kiko was very protective of me, anything or anyone she didn't like or felt could bring harm to me, she simply hissed at them or cried a sudden meow to let me know there was something different about that person or object. "Saphira? Is that you?", (Saphi's on da phone right now so anything that 'Saphira' says on this post is really her)

ooc:<Switching to Saphira mode>
Saphira looked up, startled by the new voice,"Who's there?", She demanded holding up her wand although she didn't know any powerful spells yet.

(GE) "It's me Sawrah, you remember, from home?", I said, not knowing she didn't recognize my accent. Saphira and I are cousins, but we don't yet know it. We lived pretty close to each other in the states, but we never really knew each other that well to be called 'best' friends. I noticed someone sitting in the seat across from Saphi and the strange boy. "Might I ask who that is?", I said pointing to the creepy looking person who was kind of hanging on to the seat, about to fall off.

(DE) " It's some guy that knocked himself out when the train was moving. He hit our compartment door and we sort of dragged him in here and we're now wondering what to do."

(GE) " I'd perform a shocking spell to wake him up....by the way do you know what house you're in yet?", I said getting out my black wand in case they didn't want to perform the spell themselves.

~Ozy~
December 28th, 2004, 08:28 PM
<OOC.Erm, GE, that's powerplaying. Unless d_e's given you permission to do that, it's not legal in an RP.<OOC.
"Oh, not much" I said, twirling the wand between my vinger and grinning devilishly. "We just need to see if they're alright, you know." Hopping off my seat, I tossed my long hair, revealing the furry tip of my ear for a moment. I felt a flash of panic and hoped desperatly that Saphira hadn't noticed. If anyone found out, it might not be a pleasent school year. All the kids at primary school had teased me about it until I'd grown my har long. Looking up suddenly from my crouch, I noticed the new arrival and said "Oh, hi. What up? I'm alex, who're are you and don't you dare interfere with my fun." I gave the prone, unconcious figure and experimental jab with the tip of my wand.

goth_espeon3
December 28th, 2004, 08:32 PM
ooc: I swear to the big G.O.D. that I am on da phone with her right now and she says it's alright......We have done it in The Real World posts, too.......check them out to see what I mean......

~Ozy~
December 28th, 2004, 08:38 PM
<OOC>Alright, I was just checking. Could you alert us though, in the future? 'Cause otherwise it looks like pretty poor form. Anyway, now I need to go back and edit. Curses! And I'm off! *swishes cape and dissapears into night* By the by, Shocking charms would be around 4th-5th year magic. Yeah, I'm a big one for accuracy.<OOC>

goth_espeon3
December 28th, 2004, 08:50 PM
ooc: yeah, well, I didn't read the books anyways....(said in a chuckling tone)......the movies were good though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehehehehehehehehehee!!!!!!!!!!

AngelWolfie
December 29th, 2004, 08:33 AM
OOC: Happy birthday, Deoxys55 =D

IC:
After a little while of staring out the window, I got bored and layed (sp?) down on my seat and read one of my textbooks, 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'. The red book was small, but very informative. Bored of that, I put the book over my face and tried to go to sleep. I was glad I had this little compartment to myself.

Asher
December 29th, 2004, 11:07 AM
<OOC: Y'know,a she in your posts would be good for poor Sasha. ;-; </END OOCNESS>

A slight shock near my shoulder gave me a bit of a revival. A sudden bolt was sent through my brain. Swiftly, I grabbed a cold stick from what seemed like an arm. My eyes opened. Through the sudden dimness, I had this impression of three people standing in front of me. "Huh? Who -what just happened?" my blue eyes became uncouldy and clearly I could see.

<OOC:Rotten ... not good ... *shoots post* -_- Can't improve it though. </OOC>

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 29th, 2004, 02:23 PM
I sat down and layed my trunk down next to me. The train had just started moving and I had decided sitting alone would be my best bet so i had sat down in the next to last compartment. Wonder what hogwarts will be like? I asked myself. I could wait, I was rushing with joy, hogwarts was gonna be great!!

~Ozy~
December 29th, 2004, 02:30 PM
"Hands off the wand, miss" I said, pretending a fierce glare. Yanking it away from her, I stood and continued "Looks like you just took a nasty fall, not much." I offered her my hand to help her get to my feet and said. I just wanted to see if you were fine or not."

goth_espeon3
December 29th, 2004, 03:11 PM
ooc: Uhhh.....are you talking to me????? Anyway......to be able to tell which person is talking on our posts if we are doing one on my screen name or Saphi's, we put (GE) for me since I'm Goth_Espeon3, and (DE) for her since she's Dark_Espeon.....ya get it??? Well, please reply to my statement cuz I have no idea if you were taking my wand or not........

~Ozy~
December 29th, 2004, 03:24 PM
<OOC.I asked who you are, poked Asher's chara, then she tried to take my wand.<OOC>

goth_espeon3
December 29th, 2004, 03:29 PM
ooc: Hoka, sorry for dat......here we go now.......

By da way, this is just me typing...........I'll let you know before all of my posts.....

ic: "I'm Sawrah, Saphira's....", I paused, glanced quickly at Saphira and assumed.... "friend". I held out my hand to shake his. "Nice to meet you, and you are?"

ooc: by da way.....nice comic in your signature.....

~Ozy~
December 29th, 2004, 04:10 PM
"Alex" I replied, extending my hand for a shake and adding "Where do you know Saphira from?"

Cool Cr@cker
December 29th, 2004, 06:59 PM
I was looking around my compartment with a tinge of Boredom in my heart. Near me sat some dullwitted Hufflepuff 2nd years who looked so smart that they could have found a flying Flea. I just went out of my compartment insearch of my good pals when i saw Alexi a ravenclaw with atlease SOME SENSE> HE was a pure blood too. I had seen him over the Holidays at a Quiditch match. I said Hi alex and he turned and said "well,Well Look who's here"

~Ozy~
December 29th, 2004, 09:39 PM
<OOC.Erm...Powerplaying. Besides, we haven't gone through the Sorting yet...<OOC>

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 30th, 2004, 03:29 AM
OOC: Ya hw come everyone already knows what house they're in we may have put it in our profiles but that doeesn't mean we know before we get sorted...

IC: I decided after a while that just sitting here was boring, so i walked up and down the train looking at all the different people, reading their minds now and again. I loved having the ability to read minds... so useful, yet so intrusive...

AngelWolfie
December 30th, 2004, 03:42 AM
I sighed. Being alone was boring, now. I took out my 10" unicorn hair and willow want and experimented with a levitation charm on a bag of Bertie Botts Every Flavor beans.

OOC: I kinda have RPer's block right now...Can't think of anything.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 30th, 2004, 03:53 AM
When I finally got back to my compartment, there was still no one there... thank god... I then toook out my wand, 14" Oak, had two different feathers built into it to improve magical performance, it was made by my grand father, he made all us kids wands, as soon as we were old enough to hold one. So, I already knew more magic than the average first years.

OOC: My charcter is a joker like Fred and george, smart like hermoine, and can read minds... what a deadly combo...

Deoxys55
December 30th, 2004, 06:58 AM
OOC: SO ARE WE FIRST YEARS!?!? O_O; To JJDR: Oh boy... this will be interesting. XD
And I take it we're still on the train?

IC: The sun was down now, so Lupinia slipped her robe hood down. She put her book away and took out her wand. She examined it; 12'' Ash with a Dragon's Heartstring. A common wand, but simple enough for her. She didn't like the fancy wands with gold brims, or the pink wands that held Unicorn hair within. She hit the side of her wand against her hand, and a shower of small sparks came out. She watched them sparkle and die on the floor. The spells she wanted to learn the most were the Draconifors and Lapiefors spell, which would allow you to bring certain statues to life for a period of time. She sighed. She knew that was high level magic, and that she wouldn't be learning it until her third year.

OOC: To be exact, Draconifor brings dragon statues to life, and Lapiefors brings Rabbit statues to life. Meh, I've been playing my Prisoner of Azkaban game too long. XD

AngelWolfie
December 30th, 2004, 07:16 AM
I felt the train slow to a halt. Finally! I put my textbooks and wand back into my trunk and put Meekie in a small bag hat I carried over my shoulder as I prepared to get off the train.

Cool Cr@cker
December 30th, 2004, 07:39 AM
OOC : We are first years...Great I never knew that.

IC : After a small chat with Alex, I went around searching for someone I knew..The Mcloys are very popular Pure-bloods and it wouldnt be Long before i did find someone i knew. Then i saw My good friend Angel...HI, i screamed in relief.Angel too was a pureblood and was really smart.We discussed all the old days where we would play quidditch with toy broom.After Joyful discussion we saw the train speeding by meadows and fields...I so badly wanted to goto the classes.
Then Angel suddenly asked me"Hey Teena YOu know what..Hogwarts I love it cause Everyday there will be an adventure for me"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 30th, 2004, 08:51 AM
The train then stopped and I grabbed my trunk. I had already changed into my scarlet robes. "My first year..." I sighed and stepped off the train to see an extremely large man over to my right much above the crowd, "Firs' years tis' 'ay. Cummon no' let getta' movin'" He scremed many times. OI noticed the first years gathering around him so i barged through the crowd over to this beastly man.

Psychotic_Demon
December 30th, 2004, 12:21 PM
The fist thing Saphira noticed was someone calling the first years. She headed over that way, weaving her way around people.

ooc: its short, but oh well...

Deoxys55
December 30th, 2004, 12:29 PM
The train slowed, then lurched forward as it stopped. Lupinia bit her lip, restraining from hitting the nearest person outside her door out of rage. She steadied herself and picked up her cauldron. The rest of her belongings were in her trunk in the storage train-cart, but she kept her books and wand with her. SHe slipped through the crowds as quickly as she could-- it was hard with so many people-- and found her way to the huge man calling out for First Years. Lupinia could mask her opinions easily; she appeared cold and angry. Well, the angry part was true; she hated all the commotion. But inside she was bursting with excitement. She could get used to the noise, she was sure. if it meant enjoying this huge place. She could see the grounds faintly across the lake, and the huge castle towered over them. The windows were lit in a warm glow. So much different from home, she thought. So different.

~Ozy~
December 30th, 2004, 12:30 PM
As I began to step of the train, one of my sisters shrieked "WHY HAVEN'T YOU CHANGED?!?!?!" She tossed a pair of robes to me, perhaps a bit harder than necessary. They hit me full in the face. "Put those on," she hissed. Grumbling, I did so, pulling the robes over my street clothes and getting in line with the other first years. I stood a good six inches taller than most of them, so I could see a great deal.

Psychotic_Demon
December 30th, 2004, 12:34 PM
Saphira managed to make it to the 'giant'. Her hair was messed up and the hem of her robes had been trampled on. I wonder what its like inside... Saphira wondered in awe, gazing up at the castle across the lake.

goth_espeon3
December 30th, 2004, 12:40 PM
The train slowed to a stop. We must be getting off now..., I thought. I quickly put Kiko in her bag of a cage and put the strap on my shoulder so that I wouldn't have to go through the trouble of carrying her. I had just met Alex and hadn't gotten a chance to talk to Saphira and we were already getting off the train. "That seemed fast.", I said to anyone who was listening. Saphira took at glance at me and started down the narrow isle to get off the train. I followed her, not wanting to lose probably the only person I knew here, and as we got off the train I followed even faster walking over toward the abnormally large man calling all first years to his side. "Saphira, wait up.", I called hoping she had heard me. Our robes were damp near the ground, it seemed it had rained before we got here. It also seemed cold. I shivvered, hoping to bcome warm within the next few minutes, and hoped it would be from the warmth of a delicious feast waiting for us inside the beautiful old castle across the lake.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 30th, 2004, 12:43 PM
I stood there as more and more firs' years as this huge man kept refering to us, kepp gathering. Before i knew it i was in the innnercircle of a huge crowd of people.

~Ozy~
December 30th, 2004, 12:44 PM
"No need to rush, dearie" I said to the girl chasing after Saphira, adding "You'll probably get a boat with her. Nothing to worry about. Besides, you'll probably see each other at the feast." My sisters had told me everything that was to happen tonight, in their words "So that you at least LOOK smarter than you are." It sounded like a dreadfully boring affair, my dad had confiscated all my fireworks, so I wouldn't be able to spice things up.

<OOC>JJDkR, what say we found a new Marauders group this year...<OOC>

Psychotic_Demon
December 30th, 2004, 12:53 PM
ooc: HI SARWAH!!! *is hyper.... again again again*

ic: Saphira heard someone talking to her. Kali jumped onto her shoulder, looking for whoever had called her. The Calico kitten gave a small meow, and lept off her shoulder, disappearing again.

"Kali... Oh no..." Saphira said, chasing after her again.

Deoxys55
December 30th, 2004, 01:02 PM
<OOC>JJDkR, what say we found a new Marauders group this year...<OOC>
OOC: I highly recommend that. XD You two could be the school's new Fred and George, since they left. It'll give the RP some interesting turns! LOL

IC:
Unstedily, Lupinia climbed into a boat, along with two other peolpe. The person in the back was holdign a paddle and smiled at Lupinia while waiting for the other boats to take off. Lupinia stared back at him, then turned away and looked over the lake. So peaceful here.... so quiet..

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
December 30th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"Saphira, you shouldn't run off!", I said chasing after her. This time it wasn't only because I didn't want to lose her, it was because I didn't want her to lose herself, or her life. "Saphira, stop running after that cat! I know you care for her but she'll find her way back to you, cats always will!", I kept shouting as I chased after her, "The same thing happens with Kiko, she runs off sometimes, but she comes back." Saphira started to slow down, as if she was letting the cat go. "We should head back now, they might leave us.", I said when both of us came to a complete stop.

ooc: Alright, I have no idea if you guys know this.....I am Kat, Sawrah, whatever....GOTH_ESPEON3........I promise!!!!!! I changed my screen name, so if you see EvIL CAjUN_CHIkIN, It's me. I might switch from one to another so just remember....

Cool Cr@cker
December 30th, 2004, 09:56 PM
OOC : There are absolutely Nobody here.And Someone needs to join me. Wait since we arent sorted and I dont know whos in which
house I guess I can join up with you fellas.Do you think I should shift to Ravenclaw.Hey deoxys I'm the other peson in your boat.

IC : After talking with angel..I went to my Compartment to Change my Robes. The Train suddenly jerked to a halt and I knew we were in Hogwarts
Ooh!!How long I waited for this,I went out of the train and saw a big oaf talking to some first years and shouting "All Firs yrs..Giddy up.
We are going to see Hogwarts soon."I heard a kid telling "wow.isnt Hagrid tall". Oh!So he was Hagrid.I had heard about him from my cousins
who said he was a fool and lived in a small hut near the Castle like a recluse with a stupid old dog. I rushed into a boat and sat down quicky. I saw
3 others in the boat. 2 of them were dullards and were chatting about which house they were gonna be in.
Then i saw another short girl next to me.She looked a bit lonely and was dreaming of something. "Hi. I'm Teena."I introduced myself.
"I'm Lupiana" she replied. Hmm...I said and we were just chatting slowly for sometime when the boat started. She answered me mostly in Monosyllables
. Then She suddenly asked which house do you think you'll be in. I thought for sometime and I was going to answer when something huge and
blackgreen in color rose suddenly from the lake."Aaaaah....I screamed.",.

Jesus Freak Josh
December 30th, 2004, 10:40 PM
OOC: I joined as Dogbert... Now can someone tell me where we are?

AngelWolfie
December 30th, 2004, 11:57 PM
OOC: Hi Batesy! We are getting off the train and getting into the boats.

Jesus Freak Josh
December 31st, 2004, 12:26 AM
A young dark skined coloured boy got off the scarlet train known as the 'Hogwarts Express' and stepped onto the sandy beach coast near a small town named Hogsmeade.
Carl Carlson was intrigued by this sand as he had never really left his home at all. He had wondered why his whole eleven years of life. Another strange thing was that his mother had told him to visit the Hogwarts doctor known as Madam Humphrey every week (OOC: Okay, I know this wasn't in the profile but I felt this would add an interesting twist) yet Carl didn't understand why. He was in perfect health.
Ignoring the strange things about his life for the current moment, the young boy stepped into a wooden boat which was empty. Most of the other boats were occupied.

AngelWolfie
December 31st, 2004, 12:45 AM
I stepped off the Hogwats express and searched for an empy boat. I didn't see one, so I just got into a boat with a boy. "Hi." I said quietly. I was very shy around people whom I didn't know.

Jesus Freak Josh
December 31st, 2004, 01:10 AM
"Hey," the boy said in the same tone as the girl who had gotten into the same boat as him. "I'm Carl Carlson, a new student at Hogwarts. I've never really been out of the house and I don't know why!"

AngelWolfie
December 31st, 2004, 01:18 AM
"My name's Mizuiro Midori, but it'd probably be easier just to call me Miz." I said, "Must feel great to be out of the house after such a long time, huh?"

Jesus Freak Josh
December 31st, 2004, 01:21 AM
"Yeah!" said Carl a bit happier. "I guess it does. My mum says I'm smart, yet I can't figure out something weird. She said I had to go to the school nurse once a week. I don't know why!"

AngelWolfie
December 31st, 2004, 01:28 AM
"Are you sick?" I asked. I was a bit sleepy from the long train ride.

OOC: I can't think righ now X_x;

Jesus Freak Josh
December 31st, 2004, 01:31 AM
"I feel alright!" Carl said. "I've never really felt sick other than the average throwing up from eating too much food at night but that's it!"

AngelWolfie
December 31st, 2004, 01:35 AM
"Uh, thanks for sharing." I said, smiling. "And don't take it personally, I was just wondering."

Psychotic_Demon
December 31st, 2004, 02:03 AM
ooc: sarwah...... oh boy, you have no idea what evil plans i have in store for you...... *grins evily* i WILL have my revenge!!!! oh, and, i never said i stopped...

ic: Saphira kept going, ignoring Sarwah's desparte atemps to get her to stop.

"Kali, get you fuzzy butt back over here!" She shouted, grabbing the cat out of mid-air. Kali meowed happily, staring up at her with big green eyes. Saphira shook her head, and walked back to the boats.

Jesus Freak Josh
December 31st, 2004, 02:47 AM
"It's no problem, Miz!" Carl said. "Just as long as I can talk to someone!"

AngelWolfie
December 31st, 2004, 03:12 AM
"We're almost there." I said, loking up at the magnificent old castle. "I can't wait to be sorted. Maybe we'll be in the same house!"

Psychotic_Demon
December 31st, 2004, 05:58 AM
Saphira gazed into her reflection in the water, as they silently glided across the lake. The dark waters lapped against the side of the boat, and Kali tried to bat at them. Saphira pulled her away from the edge. "Your a handful..." She muttered, stroking her new pet.

Deoxys55
December 31st, 2004, 05:59 AM
OOC: Why, WHY did my computer think it would be fun to kick me off of the internet for a hour last night?!

IC: Lupinia had talked quietly with one of the other people inour boat, unitl a huge... something... had risen from the lake's depths. "Squid." She said quietly. She took out her want and tried to remember a spell she head read in a book. "Rictri....selpra?" Her wand sparked blue and then popped, turning into a rose for about 10 seconds. She sighed. That was supposed to stun it, she thought. I'll need to work on some of this magic better in school.

Psychotic_Demon
December 31st, 2004, 06:04 AM
ooc: i hatre it when that happens... and right now i have writers block, and i've been up for the past 43 hours, so i might be off for awhile. buh-bye! *falls asleep in chair*

~Ozy~
December 31st, 2004, 01:05 PM
When I saw that we'd have to crtoss a lake, I shuddered. I HATED large bodies of water, theyterrified me. Dark having already fallen, it was even worse. I gingerly stepped onto a boat, praying it wouldn't rock too badly. I took my seat just as carefully, not even noticing the castly in my view.

AngelWolfie
January 1st, 2005, 02:11 AM
As our boat came near the lakeshore, A chill ran down my spine as I looked up at the magnificent castlee, the lights in the windows shining like the stars around it.

((RPer's block...))

Jesus Freak Josh
January 1st, 2005, 02:23 AM
Carl got out of the boat with Miz. He looked at the castle and was amazed at how big and beautiful it looked.
"Are you nervous?" he asked Miz. "It's okay if you are. I'm a bit nervous myself!"
Carl stuck his hand in his left shorts pocket.
"I like playing with my pockets!" he said. He then banged himself inside his brain, 'Now that was completely stupid! Why would I say that?' he asked himself in his head.

AngelWolfie
January 1st, 2005, 02:24 AM
I laughed. "Yeah, I'm a little nervous. But I'm feeling better about it than I did."

Jesus Freak Josh
January 1st, 2005, 02:30 AM
"By the way," Carl began lowering his voice. "Watch out for a nasty teacher known as Professor Snape. They say that he is the most horrible teacher in Hogwarts!"

AngelWolfie
January 1st, 2005, 02:36 AM
"I've heard of him. But how bad could he be? I think we'll survive.."

Jesus Freak Josh
January 1st, 2005, 02:38 AM
OOC: Wow that was short! ^_^;;;

BIC:
"Yeah I think we will!" Carl said. "You do realise it is against both muggle and wizarding law to murder someone, right?" Carl took a deep breath. "I wish we could do a bit of muggle technology. I used it at home. Unfortunately, electrical devices don't work at Hogwarts!"

AngelWolfie
January 1st, 2005, 02:41 AM
"Oh well..." I said, "I don't use muggle technology, so it doesn't really matter to me..."

Jesus Freak Josh
January 1st, 2005, 02:45 AM
"Yeah I imagine it wouldn't matter to most students!" Carl said thinking about ho most of the students wouldn't use Muggle technology.
Carl felt a chill a few minutes later. "Do you wanna just screw waiting here and go to the castle now?"

AngelWolfie
January 1st, 2005, 03:12 AM
OOC: XD

IC: "Yeah." I said, heading toward the door with the last frist years.

Deoxys55
January 1st, 2005, 07:18 AM
OOC: I'm lost.... @@; Where are we? XD

AngelWolfie
January 1st, 2005, 07:21 AM
OOC:Entering the great hall to be sorted.

Asher
January 1st, 2005, 07:44 AM
OOC: I'm lost, too. Can I change my profile? o.o; -whimpers-

PWEASE!!! Repwy now. -_-;

AngelWolfie
January 1st, 2005, 07:52 AM
OOC: Okay. And I just saiid where we were.

~Ozy~
January 1st, 2005, 09:45 AM
The boat ride was simply awful. The tiny watercraft rocked and bobbed like no other. Thnakfully, it was over soon enough and I was back on terra firma, a bit out of breath, but none thee worse for the wear. Everyone seemed to be moving towards the doors and I followed suit, looking around for anything that looked like it might lead out of the castle. I needed to get to Zonko's. An entire year without any decent joke stuff was too much to bear. I heard there was a new Weasly shop in Hogsmeade too. All the better.

AngelWolfie
January 1st, 2005, 09:49 AM
"Well, I'll see you later!" I shouted to Carl as I ran ahead and entered the castle."

Asher
January 1st, 2005, 09:50 AM
Name: Asher Alfonso
Appearance: Use your imagination
Personality: Not very easy to talk to. Shy. o.o;
Other (optional): .. half blooded?

EDIT: RP POST:
!!Five Minutes in the Past!!I changed into my school robes before entering the faintly strange boat. I slowly walked onto it. I fell down when the boat automatically started and drited off to a huge castle in the distance. I wondered how we would learn the spells. Would it be by hand work or by reading like in muggle schools. I kept thinking about it before my boat bumped into solid ground. Nice and slow, I thought. I quickly jumped off the edge of the boat and made my way to the castle. I entered the Great Hall along with the other students. Fascinated with the fancy decor.

<Done>

Psychotic_Demon
January 1st, 2005, 04:29 PM
Saphira stepped off the boat, onto the ground. She didnt mind sailing, but those boats werent exactly what looked safe. Kali jumped onto Saphira's shoulder, attacking a lose piece of hair. She smiled, and followed everyone else.

~Ozy~
January 1st, 2005, 05:13 PM
The castle was a lovely place, looked like I'd be enjoying what time I spent here. As long as they didn't try and guide me too much. A stern-looking older witch appeared at the top of the staircase, apparently waiting for the rest of the first years to file in.

Cool Cr@cker
January 1st, 2005, 07:46 PM
After the Really jumpy but Exciting boat ride, Teena Got down..Hogwarts looked simply Stupendos and after many unsuccessful attempts to make Lupiana talk she got frustrated and left her alone"For God's Sake". The Castle looked splendid in the dark night & as Teena got near the giant door she heard a firm voice say " All First Years Follow me"

AngelWolfie
January 2nd, 2005, 07:56 PM
((I can't think of anything, but I'm going to bump this RP...))

~Ozy~
January 2nd, 2005, 08:01 PM
I followed like a good little sheep. Nicole had told me a few horror stories about crossing McGonngall. This teacher looked to be the spitting image of her. Might as well try to make a good impression. I fiddled anxiously with the fastenings of my robe and ascended the staircase.

AngelWolfie
January 2nd, 2005, 08:11 PM
I entered the castle with the other first years. As we entered the great hall, my jaw dropped at its size. What amazed me the most though, was the ceiling. It looked exactly like the magnificent starry sky outside.

~Ozy~
January 2nd, 2005, 08:20 PM
<OOC>Cripes, people, we're not in the Great Hall yet! We're in the Entry Hall! Sorry, needed to get that out of my system.<OOC>

goth_espeon3
January 3rd, 2005, 05:19 PM
I stepped off of the boat, ready to learn a whole lot here at Hogwarts. What I was ready for the most, was the warmth of a gigantic feast awaiting us inside, along with all of the second through seventh year students. I wonder what house I'll get, I thought as I followed everyone else into the Entry Hall. My parents had told me about the amazing things I would learn there. My parents were very special. As I would say they are great parents, mum's a witch, dad's a muggle. I had hoped that somehow that wouldn't interfere with the friendships I would make. My mother told me all about the great things there are to discover, the ceiling, how it was to magically appear to be the beautiful night sky we had just saw before us outside in front of the Entry Hall, the dormitories, how they automatically have everything we brought already there, in the drawers next to the bed we would have individually chosen, and the dark forest, how we would regret going into it at any time. I thought back, "Now, Sawrah, you don't forget about everything I told you, and have a wonderful time.", my mother said, then she went to give me a hug, and as she came back, she paused next to my ear and whispered, so soft, only I could here it, " Here, take this charm, it will bring you good luck to you, as it did for me when I was in school.", she backed away, to be at eye point with me, right there, in front of my face, and as she held my hands together with the charm in them, she said, "Repeat after me, charmo graffini, charmo graffini.", and so I did, "Charmo graffini", I repeated the spell, obeying my mother. "Good, good, now, let me explain to what this charm is. Whenever you're sad, put this charm on a flat surface in front of you, and say the spell with your wand. Whenever you're in danger, or there is an emergency that will lead to danger, drop the charm, just on the ground, and say the spell with your wand.", She told me, and I had to reply. "But, mother, what will happen when I say the spell to the charm?", she bent back down to my ear and whispered, "Magical things, Sawrah, magical things." I came back to reality, hearing the voice of an older woman. I looked ahead and saw a witch with a scroll in her hands, calling all first years to her side, now. "We are almost ready for you, so stay here for now.", she said. Good, now I can search for Saphira., I thought as I looked around for Saphira. We had riden on the same boat, but being in a rush to get inside the castle, I jumped off before her, not worryin where she would go this time. Finally I saw her, in the middle of all of the first year students, as anxiuos as me. As I made my way over to her I stroked Kiko of her soft fur, and she purred. "Gosh, it was cold out there, wouldn't you say?", I inquired as I approached her, still in the Entry Hall.

ooc: *Takes breath* Hoka, that might have been the longest post I have ever posted on this RP.

Cool Cr@cker
January 4th, 2005, 07:22 AM
OOC : That was HUGE...

IC : As Teena entered Hogwarts, she was astounded to see everything here...The Castle was simply Mega-Huge..Not a bigger word could be found..Her cousins had told her Hogwarts stories but nothing she imagined was this big..She Just looked around Stunned & also with Pride that she was going to study in such a school."Psss...", she asked a Girl called Misuiro who was nearby"This is Unbelivably huge."

AngelWolfie
January 4th, 2005, 07:51 AM
"I know!' I said, "I can't wait to see the rest of the school.."
OOC: That was short X_x

~Ozy~
January 4th, 2005, 10:18 AM
McGonnagall lewd us through som rather large doors and into the Great Hall. The rest of the school seemed to have been waiting for out arrival as a hush feel over the crowd when we entered. At the end, down by the teachers table was a small stool with a battered hat on it. Amanda had told me about this part, teasing me and saying "You're bound for Hufflepuff, Alex." That was the one time I got mad at the youngest of the Baldwin sisters. I'd actually tried to throttle her that night, approximately two weeks ago. Looking up, I couldn't help bu notice the enchanted cieling with awe. I'd known it was coming, but stilll...It was a clear night, I felt like if I had a god ladder, I could climb up and touch Orion.

Cool Cr@cker
January 4th, 2005, 06:03 PM
"Well..Are you Pure Blood.I asked the Girl".She Said yes.
"Do you know some of the teachers here.I heard Prof.Snape is very good but McGonnagal is the worst.".
Suddenly She Just Opened her mouth and stared at me.

~Ozy~
January 4th, 2005, 08:32 PM
<OOC.Erm...Putting words into another characters mouth is considered powerplaying. Please refrain from doing so in the future.<OOC>

AngelWolfie
January 5th, 2005, 05:33 PM
OOC: *pokes cool_cr@cker* I never said that o.o;;

Cool Cr@cker
January 5th, 2005, 05:47 PM
OOC : Sorry Dude -- Well Anyway Lemme edit it..You can tell what you feel Guys..
Sorry.

AngelWolfie
January 7th, 2005, 05:01 AM
OOC: Heh, that's okay. *needs to think of something * :dead:

Cool Cr@cker
January 8th, 2005, 06:43 PM
OOC : One of you gotta post.

~Ozy~
January 8th, 2005, 09:19 PM
McGonnagall began calling names. I'd be up soon, but for now we were going through the A's. Each child, once named, walked up slowly, nervously in many cases and put the hat on, taking a seat on the stool. Som kids took a while, other seemed to be done almost instantly. She called out "Azirt," proptly sorted the girl into Slytherin., then began the B's, saying "Baldwin XLVII, Alexi Nikolai Strauss Morris." I sighed. Privately, I thought my name embarrasing. 'Twas only the seventh child in our family that got slapped with that name, regardless of gender. Nonetheless, I stepped forward to take my seat.

Psychotic_Demon
January 11th, 2005, 04:03 PM
ooc: i'm sorry i was gone... are we being sorted? whats going on?! *has lost mind*

~Ozy~
January 11th, 2005, 04:10 PM
<OOC>Yepper depperup!<OOC>

Psychotic_Demon
January 11th, 2005, 04:19 PM
ooc: yepper... what? whatever, anyways, okay thanks for telling me. *was too lazy to look back*

ic: Saphira rocked on her feet sighing impaitently. The boy she had met on the train, Alex, was now sitting in the stool. She watched him for a second, before focusing her attention on everything else.

Her sapphire eyes wandered over everything, examining all the details of this room. She was somewhat surprized by the ceiling though.