• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

gvgisdi

Officially addicted to Crystal
Years
Hello!
So, I've just joined PokéCommunity few days ago and it seems like a nice forum with nice people and all.

I've only got Pokémon Crystal, bought an used (is "used" the right word btw? I mean something that was used by someone before and bought by me) cartridge some few years ago, I don't have too much money so I don't usually buy new games. :P I can play all the Pokémon games on PC though, thank God/Allah/Flying Spaghetti Monster/whoever for emulators!

My favourite Pokémon are Pidgey, Charizard, Cubone, Wooper, Linoone and Shedinja.

Oh and I like Pokémon anime too, I watched it a lot when I was a kid and started watching it again some time ago. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome to the PokeCommunity, gvgisdi. :) You bought Crystal used, and yes you are using the correct word. Crystal is a pretty good game alongside Silver, played it a few times before. And yes, I agree with your statement about emulators. they're there so we can play the games for nostalgic reasons (yay for RBY and GSC! ^_^).

There are a few sections at PC that may be of good interest to you...such as the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions, and Pokemon Anime. Whether you watched the anime from season 1 and/or you're following the Japanese episodes recently coming out, you can discuss all that! :) The best part at PC is that we're quite friendly, and we're here for ya if you have any trouble.

Have a great time here! Make sure you read the Community Rules, as well as the FAQ, and like I said, don't hesitate to ask questions if you need any help. Hiidoran and I are here to answer them. :) See ya around, okay!

Back