PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Seiyu

miju-kun
August 26th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Every otaku should know what a seiyu is, you know. (i think it means Japanese Voice Actor)
My favorite seiyu is Aya Hirano also Kaori Fukuhara looks pretty too XD. aand Kaoru Mizuhara

GAOlivier
August 27th, 2011, 12:20 AM
I'm not that much into the voice actors, but one voice I really liked, was that of Edward Elric, from Full Metal Alchemist of course. I looked it up and it was Paku Romi who did his voice. She's female and has done a lot of voice acting: Tōshirō Hitsugaya from Bleach; Teresa from Claymore; Ganta Igarashi from Deadman Wonderland; Ken ichijouji from Digimon adventure 2; Nana Osaki from Nana; Temari from Naruto. She even did a pokemon: Zoroark in the film Pokémon: Zoroark: Master of Illusions. others: Tao Ren from Shaman King; Abe from Spice and Wolf 2.
She also did a large amount of video game voice acting. Iska from Soulcalibur Legends.
I love how she yells 'Aru!!!'(Alphonse) in Full Metal Alchemist.
Well, that's enough for now XD

Weeaboo Name
August 27th, 2011, 08:18 AM
I have a few faves actually;

Mamoru Miyano - From Light to Takuto, Okabe, Kento, Moondoggie and a few others.
Mamiko Noto - Kotomi, Hell Girl, Slug in Naruto, Crazy chick in Canaan and others.
Nana Mizuki - Although I prefer her songs to actual voice work it's impossible to dislike Moka, Fate, Kirihara and Hinata.
Michael McConnohie - For his work as the communicator in Haibane and the detective in Samurai Champloo alone, so awesome.

Digimon Kaiser
August 27th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Hoshi Soichiro, who voiced Masaru in Digimon Savers. He's just that badass!

Graceful
August 27th, 2011, 11:24 AM
I actually have two favourite seiyuus (well, Fumiko is my favourite but Aya comes in second ^-^) >.>

Fumiko Orikasa - Bleach (Kuchiki Rukia & Kuchiki Hisana), Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni + Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai (Chie Rumiko), Vampire Knight (Hiou Shizuka), etc as well as Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII (Shelke).

Aya Hirano - Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (Suzumiya Haruhi), Lucky Star (Izumi Konata), Death Note(Amane Misa), Bleach : Fade to Black Na wo Yobu (Homura), Kimi ni Todoke (Kurumizawa Umi), etc

Esper
August 27th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Maaya Sakamoto, ever since watching Escaflowne and hearing her play the lead role. Her voice is unique and beautiful.

Gold warehouse
August 27th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Miki Ito, her voice has such a wide range. She can go from being calm to crazed, and young and old characters; I always recognise and like her voice when I hear it.

Sayaka Ohara is very good as well.

Sora
August 27th, 2011, 09:15 PM
There are a few Seiyuus that I enjoy (Aya Hirano, Nana Mizuki, etc), but there is one seiyuu that basically stands out from the rest of them and that's Minami Takayama. She voices Mithos Yggdrasil (Tales of Symphonia), Conan Edogama (Detective Conan), and Hao Asakura (Shaman King) respectively, and she also has quite the amazing singing voice as well. n_n

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 28th, 2011, 05:09 AM
Ayako Kawasumi. She seems to play roles in a lot of my favorite anime... Akari in To Heart, Miu in Piano, Nono in Hotohira, and others that aren't coming to mind right now xD

I've gotten to where I can recognize her fairly well if she's in an anime I'm following.

Jack O'Neill
August 28th, 2011, 11:39 AM
I don't watch much anime in the original Japanese, so I'm not really good at identifying seiyuu. I am quite fond of Aya Hirano, Minori Chihara, Chiwa Saito, and Ami Koshimizu, though. Norio Wakamoto's also awesome.

Cassino
August 28th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Norio Wakamoto; he's like a Japanese Brian Blessed.

wonjoon0330
September 13th, 2011, 09:35 AM
My favorite Japanese VA is Kumiko Watanabe.

Sgt. Keroro for the win! <3