PDA

View Full Version : What Water Starter In Your Opinion Is The Cutest?

shinysweety
August 28th, 2011, 05:47 AM
I made this thread cause i need your opinions for something, which is the cutest water starter.
So here is a pic of all the cutie water starters,
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/5025/waterstarters.png
take a good look then post, and do the poll!

Ok, now my opinion, I cant decide really! Is it Mudkip or Oshawott!
Maby both but for now Mudkip is my choice, what about you guys?

deoxys121
August 28th, 2011, 05:52 AM
Piplup, definitely. It's a little baby penguin, what more could you ask for?

gvgisdi
August 28th, 2011, 05:57 AM
Mudkip! Or maybe that little penguin (Piplup? I haven't played D/P/Pt yet), I can't decide. :(

Maple Leaf
August 28th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Mudkip! Its eyes and mouth* look so cute.

*the way it's open makes Mudkip look cuter

poke are poke
August 28th, 2011, 10:18 AM
ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!! They're all little cuties they look so innocent

Evisector
August 28th, 2011, 10:22 AM
I started Pokemon with Pearl, so my votes for Piplup.

Hikamaru
September 20th, 2011, 10:08 PM
I like them all, but my vote goes to Oshawott.

Why Oshawott? I've been loving this guy since seeing him in the anime with his cute expressions (he's voiced by the great Lisa Ortiz) and his toughness with that scalchop of his.

I'm playing Black next month and I am choosing him as my starter!

Ever since I first saw him, I decided he was going to be my starter (and even more definite after seeing his cute face in the anime) cos I often chose Water-types and he is just as cute as Piplup was.

My profile is even colored blue and my avatar and signature are adorned with Oshawott! I just love him, you can't beat his cute face when you see him.

The Nightmare
September 20th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Oshawatt is cutest in my opinion because it acts so adorable in the anime and also it looks are cute.

PlatinumDude
September 21st, 2011, 12:46 AM
I have a hard time deciding between Mudkip, Squirtle, Oshawott and Piplup because they're equally cute, IMO.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
September 21st, 2011, 02:28 AM
Mudkip and Mijumaru are the cutest ones outta the bunch imo. :D

warekurt
September 29th, 2011, 04:05 AM
Obviously I would not want to mess with a crocodile in real life but still, Totodile is both cute and cool to me.

Ziggster
September 29th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Hands down Piplup. I always found it cuter than most pokemon anyways. x3

Charicific
September 29th, 2011, 07:43 AM
PIPLUP!! ALL THE WAY! It sounds funny as well xD....man..those Piplup-Gible Moments kill me xD

Posiden
September 29th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Well, I think Mudkip is the cutest, but Totodile is the best :P

Sunny Castform
September 29th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Squirtle is super charming and cute imo.
I did have a hard time choosing between him and Totodile though...

Cordelia
September 29th, 2011, 11:01 AM
I really like Squirtle, probably mostly for nostalgia reasons... he was my starter in Pokemon Blue XD

Game Over1375
September 29th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Totodile is amazing. Nuff' said.

Galukxy
September 29th, 2011, 11:38 AM
I'm totally not sure, but I think their all cute in their own way. So, if it was just one I have to pick; then I'll choose Mudkip because I can't resist it's quirky look.

DarkAlucard
September 29th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Piplup, is like a little plushie ;)

Blue Nocturne
September 29th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Piplup, is like a little plushie ;)

Piplup was designed with plushies in mind! So cute!

I voted for Piplup as cutest, but Totodile is a beautiful creature.

Ghost Lunis
September 30th, 2011, 01:07 PM
I chose mudkip because that's the only water starter I like

Sheep
September 30th, 2011, 01:17 PM
I was stuck between Squirtle and Totodile, but went with Totodile... it's just plain adorable in my eyes. I like all of them except Mudkip.

assassinjay1229
October 1st, 2011, 04:08 AM
MUDKIPZ because I always thoght of it as "cute" and its little eyes are adorable.

Yoshikko
October 1st, 2011, 11:19 AM
The order for me is Totodile, Mudkip, Squirtle, and meh Piplup and Oshawott - I don't really care for them. Anyways, Totodile is just the cutest of the cute imo.

ben cousins
October 1st, 2011, 11:38 PM
its a tie between squirtle and ''muddy mud'' mudkip the rest are hideous especially oshawatt

Treble Harble
October 3rd, 2011, 05:02 PM
All of them are pretty cute. I love every single one of them equally~.

chella182
October 4th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Mudkip, although they're pretty cute (excluding Totodile) imo.

Toshiro.
October 4th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Totodile has my vote, its adorable.

Xebelleon
October 4th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Piplup, but Prinplup sure is ugly though. Empoleon reminds me of the Maseratti logo.

AquaticWartortle
October 5th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Squirtle! A cute & cuddly tiny turtle Pokemon.

kovw56
October 6th, 2011, 06:42 AM
mudkip! i would have went with squirtle,
but every one knows that squirtle is some sort of gangster ;D

RivalGator
October 6th, 2011, 08:02 AM
None of them are adorable.
I think Mudkip is the worst of them all and do not understand the obsession with the ugly little squirt.

(Post 666, yay.)

ScarletCross
October 9th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Piplup defo!! It's cute lil face and personality in the anime is just so adorable. I chose Piplup and Oshawott as my starters <3<3

sherreamethyst
October 9th, 2011, 11:55 AM
I LOVE TOTODILE!!! Totodile rocks mah socks with his cuteness! I never let my Totodiles evolve, LOL. They did a great job on Totodile's design imo. I don't really know why I love Totodiles so much, but I think it's because Ash had one, and it was totally hilarious and adorable! :3

Mr Cat Dog
October 9th, 2011, 12:51 PM
I'd like to say Squirtle as it's the only Water critter I've used... but on pure appearances alone, Piplup takes it by a whisker. I mean, come one: it's a cute lil' penguin. How can you not just love it? Although I will agree that its evolutions become a lot less cute as they get 'older', so to speak.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 9th, 2011, 04:54 PM
They are all adorable; but not all of them when they fully evolve. If I have to pick one, it would have to be Mudkip, look at those orange cheeks or whatever you want to call them.

:t354:TG

Whitefire321
October 10th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Mudkip.

Swampert pwns all [depending how you train it, also can be very annoying if u have to battle it, if it knows an ice move]

That, and Mudkip is just too cute :L

MuffinPaula
October 10th, 2011, 02:57 PM
I'm going with Mudkip. It just pwns all. It's cute adorable and it evolves to Swampert which kicks butt :)

the_true_fido
October 11th, 2011, 12:16 AM
Squirtle!!!

I just can't say no to those eyes.

Also, it was my first pokémon ever :3.

Ciax
October 11th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Totodile is cute in a cool way. Squirtle was close but imma be honest and say I love totdile way more XD

johnny18
October 11th, 2011, 03:18 AM
I just can't decide which one is the cutest one. I just love all of them XD

Raizhu
October 11th, 2011, 03:20 AM
Squirtle. It's just such a cute little turtle. :p

Hikamaru
October 11th, 2011, 04:28 AM
I'm just shocked that my beloved Oshawott isn't getting as many votes as the others. I think he really is just as cute as Piplup or Mudkip.

Maybe the reason why Oshie isn't getting a lot of votes is because either most of the voters hate the Unova Pokemon or are suffering a case of Pokemon Nostalgia.

Masterge77
October 11th, 2011, 05:16 AM
Oshawott, it's pretty much the only Water type starter I like, and it's an otter, which is my favorite animal (well, Oshawott is a sea otter, and my favorite kind of otter is the river otter, but Oshawott is adorable either way). It's final evolution is Samurott, my second favorite Water type (the first being Floatzel), though I like all three stages of Oshawotts evolution line.

ashe-chan
October 11th, 2011, 05:36 AM
squitle all the way... its the only water starter i ever picked

Ash
October 11th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Totodile! Call me a fan that's stuck in the past or something, but I've always found Totodile to be the most adorable Water Starter, followed by Squirtle and then Mudkip. Te past two generations haven't exactly cut it for me in regards to the Water Starter, though I do like Piplup (or more so Empoleon) a little more since fourth gen came out. Oshawott hasn't really grown on me yet though.

Chloè
October 11th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Definitely Squirtle. I can't get over the cuteness of a blue turtle. It's too epic.

Taro Tanaka
October 11th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Sorry, but I don't really think any one of those listed are cute. Sue me.

DexHolderBlue
October 11th, 2011, 02:06 PM
I can't decide between Mudkip and Oshawott...oh...maybe Mudkip. He's just so cute. And his voice in the anime was awesome. <3

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty
October 24th, 2011, 11:40 PM
I've gone with Oshawott. :3 All of the others I prefer at later stages of their evolution (although Oshawott's evolution tree is still pretty cute).

Hikamaru
October 25th, 2011, 02:06 AM
I've gone with Oshawott. :3 All of the others I prefer at later stages of their evolution (although Oshawott's evolution tree is still pretty cute).

You got it right there, Oshawott rules!

Isn't he so cute?

kamionero
October 25th, 2011, 02:34 AM
I think both Piplup and Oshawott are the cutest.... Squirtle takes the cool factor prize, Totodile is the funny one... and Midkip... well... I heard you liek mudkipz

Ineffable~
October 25th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Wow I never realised how darn cute these things all are as a group.

My vote goes out to Kipper. I just can't resist those little orange-brown thingies on the side of its face. :3 http://media.pldh.net/pokecons_action/258.gif

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty
October 26th, 2011, 12:43 AM
You got it right there, Oshawott rules!

Isn't he so cute?

He is, and he's totally going to be my Starter once I get paid at the end of the month and can finally afford Pokemon Black ^__^.

Buttered Coat
October 26th, 2011, 05:45 AM
After a bit of consideration, I think I like Totodile the best. I'm actually not too much of a fan of the water starters, but I do like Totodile and Mudkip :3

Exile
October 26th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Mudkip is probably the cutest, in my opinion, its eyes along with its little orange cheeks and adorable cry are just too hard to resist.

Bela
October 26th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Totodile!

my favorite starter of my favorite gen =)

Yanma
October 26th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Oshawott.

He is cute and funny (at least Ash's one does). Oshawott Rules! I like also Mudkip, but, everyone likes Mud~

I heard ya like Mudkipz and Oshas~

coopatroopa15
October 26th, 2011, 01:59 PM
my vote goes to squirtle for sure.

Hikamaru
October 26th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Oshawott.

He is cute and funny (at least Ash's one does). Oshawott Rules! I like also Mudkip, but, everyone likes Mud~

I heard ya like Mudkipz and Oshas~

You got it right, I loved Oshawott after seeing Ash's Oshawott in the anime.

And he was sooooooooo cute!

Forever
October 28th, 2011, 08:19 AM
I've only really liked two; Totodile and Oshawott. Both I've always found adorable, too! But overall, I'd say Totodile's dancing in the anime wins it for me.

Komatana
October 28th, 2011, 08:34 AM
There's no way piplup can be winning! It has to be between Squirtle and mudkip.
I vote Squirtle!

BraveVesperia
October 28th, 2011, 05:53 PM
I chose Oshawott but after seeing all of them together I think that Oshawott and Piplup looks the same :)
Now I can't decide between them

mohan226
October 28th, 2011, 10:28 PM
No doubt Piplup is the best water starter Pokemon.
But Squirtle and Mudkip are also cute.

Fusparce
October 28th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Squirtle is so cute. Hook it up with Anime eyes, and it's got so much Charm :3
But, Oshawott came in close second

WizPoke
October 30th, 2011, 12:16 PM
My vote goes to Piplup! I think all the water Pokemon starters are pretty cute ... but Piplup really takes it, haha.

BBA_Beyblader_321
October 30th, 2011, 12:50 PM
I'm for totodile. That could all be cute, but I just like totodile's little reptile face!! ;)

Polizard
October 30th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Squirtle the original and the cutest I also have a soft spot for turtles.

MuffinPaula
October 30th, 2011, 04:51 PM
I actually like most Water Type starters. I'm more of a Grass user..

I liked Totodile the most but Piplup, Osha and Mudkip are good for me too

Beaute
October 30th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Oshawott or Piplup appeal to me more, I can't decide which X.X

shadowumbreonx
November 1st, 2011, 05:54 PM
Hmm. Tough decision. I'm honestly not that big on the water starters, but Mudkip has always been a favorite of mine. Piplup is comes in second.

Squirrel
November 2nd, 2011, 12:27 AM
Piplup! It's so adorable and nyahhhh x3 <3 I think I'm biased from the anime, though.

Snivy063
November 2nd, 2011, 07:49 AM
I can't stop looking at Mudkip's smile, makes me wanna vote for him. But Piplup's my pick. :3

Sir General Admiral Fancy Swank
November 2nd, 2011, 09:35 AM
Piplup, Hands freaking down.

I started my first ever Pokémon Game with this cute little fella' and It evolved into the Ultimate Partner, Empoleon, No other Empoleon can beat the type of partner he is.

The Author
November 2nd, 2011, 09:44 AM
Mudkip with an apple in its mouth. :P

Avishka
November 3rd, 2011, 01:53 AM
My vote goes to Piplup! I think all the water Pokemon starters are pretty cute.

JordanD
November 3rd, 2011, 05:28 AM
Sqirtle is pretty cute in my opinion and totadile has abit of a cute factor...i'm going with sqirtle

shinysweety
November 3rd, 2011, 11:08 AM
Mudkip! Mudkip! Mudkip! Is my new fave :)

Balalaika
November 6th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Totodile, it's the only water starter where I like the entire evolutionary family. The rest are just meh tbh.

Blue
November 6th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Piplup... it's a penguin! The others have more of an impish feel but that's just my opinion.

Namehere
November 8th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Hm... That's hard to decide. They're all obviously cute, but if I had to choose one, I'd say Mudkip. It's eyes and mouth are so cute.

Knuxers
October 3rd, 2012, 03:07 PM
Oshawott is just too cute and he is adorable in the anime, dewott is like a ninja, and samurott is like the old wiseman.

Mudkip is adorable because he has cute little cheeks, he sounds cute in the anime, and to sum it all up, I liek mudkipz.

Piplup, meh he's ok, I don't really understand why everyone loves him so much, nothing against him though, but prinplup is real ugly.

Squirtle, I don't really like this thing at all, he has a turd on his back, he is terrible in SSBB
and his voice is really annoying, I still find hope in him though.

Totodile, GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Kill it kill it with fire! This thing is so ugly he makes me hurl looking at his warts on his ugly nose, he looks like he got a nose job, and he sounds like Donald duck in the anime! My sister is obsessed with this sorry exuce for a Pokemon, she watches videos of him doing stupid things, and she always looks at his messed up face on google images

The Grubby Pup
October 3rd, 2012, 10:03 PM
Oshawott's the cutest water starter...Give me that clam, you cute thing you. ^w^ Then Piplup comes after it, it has such a light voice on the game and it look so plushy. Coming in REALLY close to that is the slippery, but dry...Mudkip. I think they have a lotion for that. After that we got Squirtle; it has a shiny head...I mean, the kind you can see your reflection through. And last is Totodile...with its Donald Duck sounding ass. LOL

LightningAlex
October 4th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Although Squirtle is my favorite water-starter, I voted for Oshawott as the cutest of all of them, since he has those cute eyes :)

Mr155555
October 4th, 2012, 01:22 PM
of course it's gonna be totodile

Are there Oceans in Space?
October 6th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Piplup. But it's evolutionary line is pretty ugly haha.

MetalBisonCopter
October 6th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Mudkip. He is the singularity that is cuteness, he represents everything everyone strives to be. Perfection. In blue form.

Knuxers
October 9th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Why is everyone obsessed with piplup? Come on! What about osha oshawott he is being beaten up all over the internet and everyone likes Totototototototototototototototototodile he sounds like donald duck! He opens his mouth about 120° and he just doesn't shut up!

Oryx
October 9th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Please don't revive threads so old Knuxers, thanks :)