• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo/Children who Chase Lost Voices from Deep Below

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
29684l.jpg

A Makoto Shinkai film.

Warning, it's eye sex!
Spoiler:

Anyone have any opinions on it? Seen it? [Note: It's not been subbed yet, but the raw is available.] Eager to see it?

I personally love Makoto Shinkai and I'm eagerly waiting for this movie to be subbed. As for the artwork, oh my god, it's as good as ever. I loved all the movies he has made so far. Not to mention the music that goes along with the films. /otakuover

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I can't wait to get my hands on this, I'm guessing that'll be early in the new year though (surely if raws are floating around they'll only be cam rips) D:

I'm liking the fact that it looks like a straight up fantasy thing and not the trademark romance with distance theme and yea "eye sex" indeed.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Wow, didn't hear of this yet. It really looks awesome, and you could describe it as 'sex to the eyes', yeah.
I'll definitely watch this!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Ohhh the raw's available? I had no idea when this was even releasing. I'll have to get my hands on it but I'll wait until I actually have time to watch it in the hopes it will have been subbed by then. But even if it isn't, I have to see this. I love Shinkai films.

Though if it is just a cam rip (likely since I don't think the DVD is out yet?) I will have to wait. :( A rip wouldn't do the art justice, I'm sure.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Eyesex? Pshh... Eyegasm, definitely.

And, to reiterate the above, I feel sorry for the poor person whose happy with cam rips of Shinkai movies. That'd be like asking someone to watch a 5 cm/sec cam rip. I'll just wait for the DVD to be ripped and subbed.

Back