PDA

View Full Version : Moderator Revolution

PokemonEvergreen
September 5th, 2011, 12:13 AM
All you guys tired of some of the trolling mods? Well we can change that, we need a revolution, we need to get rid of these mods and become the new mods. Once we get enough people we will start talking plans once we have at least 3 people. We will do it on a chatroom off this site mods dont look at our PM's. Best part is it dosent violate site rules. So whos with me!

Arcanine
September 5th, 2011, 12:39 AM
Amen brother! Them sorry trolling Mods love the troll. I mean really, we all know all you have to do to get Modded is suck up to some S-Mod (because they run the forum). I'm sick of these Mods breaking the rules, they spam, and make fun of me. ;.;
I'm joining this revolution, some of them need to be taught a lesson because they have the big head and think they know best. Overthrow them and we can replace them is a great idea! I'm with you all the way, just tell me where to sign up.

And I hope one of them trolling rule breaking Mods doesn't come along and lock this thread. Because personally I don't see anything wrong with it... but then again I'm not a Mod so what do I know? ;.;

parallelzero
September 5th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Viva la Revolución!