PDA

View Full Version : Coke or Pepsi?

jvpski3
September 5th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Which one? Mine is Coca-Cola.

Ice Car
September 5th, 2011, 04:00 PM
I'm pretty sure this topic has been done multiple times, but why not...

Either or. I find that they both taste the same to me. If you're going to jump at my neck for that statement, at least do so in the PMs.

Xyrin
September 5th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Pepsi. So much better. But Dr.Pepper is a million times better.

Weeaboo Name
September 5th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Agreed that Dr Pepper is superior but out of the 2 in op it has to be Coke.

ODSTmarine
September 5th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Coke is for me. but I'm Ok with pepsi.

Kevin
September 5th, 2011, 04:41 PM
I can't really taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi, but my family buys Coke more so I drink that. But like said above, Dr. Pepper beats both of them, so yeah.

2Cool4Mewtwo
September 5th, 2011, 04:41 PM
I'm OK with both actually, though pepsi edges it for me. Coke is still a very good choice though.

Ayselipera
September 5th, 2011, 04:43 PM
I don't drink soda anymore, but when I did I liked Coke better. Although I will say I find it pretty disgusting how after I drank it I could just feel the sugar covering my teeth.

zappyspiker
September 5th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Coke, Pepsi here in NZ isn't as good as Coke. Although I'm more of a Mountain Dew/ Deep spring person

Saryka
September 5th, 2011, 08:06 PM
I think I said in a thread exactly like this a few years ago that I liked Coke. Well, I'm here to pretty much be a Coke traitor and switch to the Pepsi side now. Yup. I've just grown to like it more and I can't put my finger on exactly why I prefer it over Coke now.

moments.
September 5th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Honestly, I like the both. I definitely drink Coke more though, just because more places sell it, and it is just easier... Vanilla Coke though... TRUMP CARD!

Pokemon Trainer Touko
September 6th, 2011, 12:27 AM
I prefer Coke because Pepsi is far too sweet.

Mew~
September 6th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Coca-Cola for me, I just don't really like Pepsi is all. I like a nice cold can of Coca-Cola on a hot day. <3

PlatinumDude
September 6th, 2011, 12:40 AM
I like Coke better than Pepsi, but there are times when I drink Pepsi when Coke isn't around.

Noah Ridgewood
September 6th, 2011, 03:39 AM
I love drinking cola. Max is my favorite, but out of the options, I prefer Pepsi to coke. I think it mainly has to do with it being my mom's favorite soda, and she would always let me have some. Where-as, my dad was a coke drinker and liked to keep that to himself. I'm able to pick out Pepsi from a selection, based on taste!!

Mr Cat Dog
September 6th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Everyone who said Pepsi is now never going to be my friend.

In all seriousness though, my room currently has 14 empty Coke cans and another 5 that are in need of serious consumption. That should probably tell you where my priorities lie.

Manila Luzon
September 6th, 2011, 07:37 AM
Ugh, what to choose. ): I don't really have a favourite between the two, but If I had to choose, I'd go with Pepsi. Simply because I enjoy most variations of Pepsi; whilst I only like the regular Coke.

Akarui
September 6th, 2011, 09:05 AM
My obvious choice is Pepsi, I cannot stand Coke anymore (maybe 'cause I've drank too much of it during my childhood and just got tired of it). But to be honest, I don't even drink that much soda anymore and prefer water over it any day.

shenanigans
September 6th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Coke but only normal Coke. None of the sugar-free stuff, and as for Cherry Coke imo it's not that different from Dr. Pepper which pulls it off miles and miles better.

I just think Pepsi tastes a little watery really. Idk why.

Ash
September 6th, 2011, 09:38 AM
I'm one of those people who honestly doesn't care which one I drink. To me, the're just "substitutes" of eachother and I'll take whichever one happens to be cheaper at the time when I go out to buy one. However, if Dr. Pepper or Orange Soda (more speficially Crush since it's caffeine free iirc) are within the vicinity, then one of those two would be chosen over Coke and Pepsi.

Houndour2005
September 6th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Both.

But Mezzo Mix are better,

Galukxy
September 6th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Pepsi. So much better. But Dr.Pepper is a million times better.

This ^ I'd pretty much say this.

I prefer Pepsi more than coke though.

CureYoshiDarkness
September 6th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Pepsi.

Why? I just taste better to me than Coke-a-Cola's taste.

Osiris
September 6th, 2011, 10:38 AM
If they still had Vanilla or Cherry Coke where I live, they would be hands down my favorite. For the regular kind, I'm more of a Pepsi guy.

Actor
September 6th, 2011, 11:03 AM
I like Pepsi much more than Coke as I find ti sweeter and it seems to give me more energy than Coke. Plus, it's much cheaper where I live at 75p for a 600ml bottle.

I do like the occasional bottle of coke cherry though.

Guy
September 6th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Honestly, what's the difference? They both taste the same to me. Then again, I'm always one to choose water over soda anytime. If I'm not drinking water, then it'll probably be sweet iced tea, orange juice, apple juice, lemonade, and if I really want it, orange soda.

countryemo
September 6th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Coke, Pepsi gives me stomach aches for idk why. Just reg flavor though.
Though I dont like both a whole bunch.

Root Beer. <3

Toshiro.
September 6th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Coca-Cola is my favorite soda ever. Pepsi is okay, but there is something about it that doesn't make it as good as coke. Idk how to explain it.

jvpski3
September 6th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Yeah I know Dr. Pepper or Barq's Root Beer is waaaay better though. Coca-Cola is awesome, as well as cherry!

wcdaily
September 6th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Coke has more flavor for me, and I tend to prefer it more, but I will drink pepsi when I have nothing else to drink. Dr. Pepper is also nice, occasionally.

Cassino
September 6th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Depends on the source; most soft drinks are given different compositions for different purposes, presumably to aid sales.
Can/plastic bottle/tap: Pepsi
Glass bottle: Coca-Cola

Dr.Pepper
Dr. Pepper
There hasn't been a . in Dr Pepper since the 1950s.

jvpski3
September 7th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Depends on the source; most soft drinks are given different compositions for different purposes, presumably to aid sales.
Can/plastic bottle/tap: Pepsi
Glass bottle: Coca-Cola

There hasn't been a . in Dr Pepper since the 1950s.
Wow really? I thought you were mentioning Dr Thunder (buy that @ Wal-Mart.) Never KNEW that, thanx.

Morkula
September 7th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Coke, definitely. Pepsi just tastes so sweet and...artificial or something, idk. I much prefer the taste of Coke.

Shining Raichu
September 7th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Oh Coke definitely, there's no comparison! I can't handle Pepsi, it tastes too... yeah what Morkula said, basically. Coke just tastes like the real deal.

donavannj
September 7th, 2011, 09:02 PM
I would rather have neither. Both taste too sweet or something to me.

Avishka
September 9th, 2011, 05:26 AM
I like Coke better than Pepsi
I'm OK with both actually.

Otter Mii-kun
September 13th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Definitely Coca-Cola for me, however, on occasion I do drink Pepsi, usually when that's all that's available.

=(^.^)=
September 13th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Root Beer. <3

^This. :D

Buh if I absolutely must choose between the two, my vote goes to Coke. Pepsi tastes funny. n_n

Zet
September 13th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Coke, Pepsi here in NZ isn't as good as Coke. Although I'm more of a Mountain Dew/ Deep spring person

This. Though I haven't tried Deep Spring before, so it's just Mountain Dew.

I would probably be voting for Dr. Pepper but it's hard to find here D:

Graceful
September 14th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Although I used to love coke and cherry coke, I'm afraid I'll have to go with Pepsi because of my current low sugar diet (well...more like Pepsi Max or Diet Pepsi)..
But yeah. Pepsi.
The only let down was the Diet Pepsi Cherry/Diet Coca-Cola Cherry >.<

Karma Police
September 14th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Whether it's Coke or Pepsi, it doesn't make any difference to me. I like both.

Young4Ever
September 21st, 2011, 09:13 AM
I love both,although I prefer milk-shakes or iced coffee better ^_^

Oryx
September 21st, 2011, 09:20 AM
I like Pepsi cause they have Pepsi Max. :3 I love caffeine

God
September 21st, 2011, 09:56 PM
Ah, the Coke and Pepsi topic. I can't count how many incarnations of this topic I have seen over the years, I really can't. But like I've said on all the other threads, I prefer Pepsi over Coke. They're the same thing, but idk, I like it more? Though I definitely love Fanta the most, though. That stuff is God's gift to Earth right there.

Kaori
September 22nd, 2011, 02:23 AM
I like Coke better than Pepsi
I'm OK with both actually.
This, basically. But coke is like heavennn. 8)

vaporeon7
September 22nd, 2011, 02:26 AM
I very rarely drink either, but I like Coke better.

Owl
September 24th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Pepsi. Coke, I can't really explain it, but it leaves my mouth with a weird aftertaste, whereas Pepsi doesn't.