PDA

View Full Version : I like it like that she working that back I don't know how to act

Ayselipera
September 5th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Yayayay crappy song thread title.

What is it about someone you like that catches your eye, turns you on, or draws you to them?

In a perfect world I would say please describe to the best of your abilities, but since this is not a perfect world I will instead say please be appropriate. Although I'm just a pm away if you'd like to share!!!!

abnegation
September 5th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Depends on what angle I'm looking at her from you know? But whatever angle, it's gotta be all chicken' lickin'. But she's also gotta have that certain swagga. Now, I know I'm spoken for and all that yo, but this relates to that one who speaks for me. You dig? Of course, the first thing I am attracted to, is looks, because you need to be attracted to that girl. Other wise you wont be able to do the dirty dance with no pants in the wrong sorta stance, if you catch my drift. The eyes lure me in, the voice caresses my senses, except the smell one, the perfume does that. But you get me. Figure is amazing too, girl gotta have some figure. She can't be taller than me though, she'll be trippin', and not in the metaphorical sense either.

dat ass

Gold warehouse
September 5th, 2011, 03:56 PM
dat ass

personality, really. I've meant plenty of ~mediocre looking~ people that are far sexier thanks to their personality; and plenty of stunners that just are annoying as **** which is an instant turn off

and then theres bad lookers but you know
if someone doesn't care enough to at least make themselves presentable then they probably have a stinky personality anyway

seriously though, dat ass is important too

poopnoodle
September 5th, 2011, 05:54 PM
i kind of drew the idea that we subconsciously base what we're attracted to on the opposite of ourselves after having a discussion with my friend, who is a big hairy, muscular dude who happens to dig scrawny, feminine men. then there's me: a small, delicate, not-hairy girl who fauns over bestial beards and general burliness. obviously attraction is more complicated than that but it was an interesting talk

Esper
September 5th, 2011, 05:54 PM
When someone has a subtle fire burning like the embers and coals in a bonfire. You can see that they aren’t letting themselves shine at their full brightness and it makes me want to know what they’re holding it in for. Someone with a small, shy, but silently confident smile. Someone who makes you want to talk with them, who creates a feeling in the air that invites you in and makes you feel safe. Someone witty. I also like broad noses and dark eyes.

This is difficult.

moments.
September 5th, 2011, 08:23 PM
For me it can be either, it depends on what I notice first to be honest. Obviously, just because someone is good looking, doesn't mean I'm going to approach her and ask to get to know her... But like, if I meet them the first time, and they are funny, nice, have a personality that I like, that will be what draws me, if they are good looking, and not just like physically, but fashion sense, if they seem confident and stuff, then that can draw me in as well.

It's the whole package really, but it can be either which catches my attention ultimately...

Pokemon Trainer Touko
September 6th, 2011, 12:40 AM
Idk why but I really like ppl with blonde hair, 'cause they're cuteeee (in my school at least) ;D

PlatinumDude
September 6th, 2011, 12:43 AM
Mostly, I like people for their appearances (there are a lot of pretty girls and handsome boys in my school) and personality.

Know-Nothing Bozo the Non-Wonder Dog
September 6th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Mostly intelligence. Like, even if they're really good looking, I'm not going to be that attracted to them if they're a total idiot. And vice versa, I don't really care if they're kinda unattractive as long as they're smart.

But if I'm looking at appearance alone... I really like when guys wear suits. Like we go to the city on vacation and I always stare at all the cute businessmen! <3