PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorph: Timeline

parallelzero
December 27th, 2004, 05:50 PM
100 years ago, there lived a group of friends and their Pokemon. They loved to pull pranks, and would do anything for a good laugh. One day, they pranked an old lady, not knowing that she was a witch. The old witch got so mad, that she fused the DNA of the kids Pokemon, with they're bodies, making them appear half-Pokemon, as well as giving them powers. The kids were run out of town by the villagers, thinking the kids were demons, and were never seen again...

It is now current time in the Pokemon world, and what has been left forgotten for 100 years, will soon be remembered. It is this very day, that a group of kids will inherit the curse, though it had not been seen since their relative in the tragedy 100 years ago....

This is an invite only RP, so I dont think i need to explain the rules >>

Name:
Morph: (what Pokemon you're cursed with)
Personality:
Appearance: (dont forget you appear half-pokemon, XD)
Other:

Dragon Paw
December 27th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Name: Kristen Frederick
Morph: Espeon
Personality: Very friendly. Thoguh she can be emotionless to those she doesn't know. Thoguh she only needs to get to know you a bit before she reveals her kind and energetic and, not to mention funny, personality.
Appearance: She had pearly pink hair and purple eyes. She has the gem of an Espeon embedded in her forehead. She has pearly pink fur all over her body and has and Espeon tail and ears.
Other:

Shiney
December 27th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Name: Formerly Ivan, now goes by Ivy.
Gender: Was male, but the sableye he was cursed to was female, causing him, to be her.
Morph: Sableye
Personality: Somewhat self-centered, always seeking to further himself, and rather perverted, and having the abilities of a ghost/dark pokemon has only encouraged her to be perverted.
Appearance: just like http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/thiefshiney.jpg only for the fact that her skin is the blue-black of a sableye unless she uses illusions.
Other: She is touchy in two senses. Firstly, she doesn't joke aorund about her new gender, and hurts people who make jokes about it. In the other sense, she's touchy like a groper, which has gotten her into many difficult situations in the past. She's still attracted to girls even after the curse, though now since she's physically female, she can be attracted to boys at times, though she usually runs away whenever she feels it coming on.

Deoxys55
December 27th, 2004, 06:23 PM
I hope you don't mind if mine is a bit... InYasha-ish. XD

Name: Ookami Faia
Morph: Mightyena
Personality: Calm and collected most of the time, but she does have a short temper and what seems to be a dark side. She is merciless in battle, and will stand up fro friends, thoguh she has very few. She is mostly an outcast among others.
Appearance: She has silver hair about an inch down from her shoulders, and her ears are pointed and set back far on her head. Her index and middle finger are the same length, and she hates light. Her fingernails are long and claw-like, and her face has the markings of a Mightyena. Her teeth are white, and her canines are sharper and longer that usual. She goes berserk at the sight of blood, attacking everything in sight until subdued.
Other: Um..... um..... she's..... I dunno. XD

parallelzero
December 27th, 2004, 06:47 PM
I have two profiles, for my own reasons >>

Name: David
Morph: Raichu
Personality: N/A
Appearance: 5' 11" David has orangey hair, and blue eyes. His clothes vary, and he has a Raichu tail, and ears, and a light coating of fur.
Other: David is Delila's best friend, and they've known each other since kindergarten.

Name: Delila
Morph: Gardevoir
Personality: N/A
Appearance:5'8" She looks like a normal girl, except for the green hair, and pale skin (but is green on her arms), that has a slightly different feel to it. Her eyes are red, and she wears a light green tanktop and a navy blue jean skirt.
Other: She is best friends with David, and has a crush on him, even if he can't see that.

Ill start now, but the other people i invited can still join.

IC: "Where are we going Delila!" I called to her she dragged me through the streets. My vision was blocked by a blindfold, however. It was a bright sunny Saturday, and I was being dragged through Slateport!

"I told you! It's a surprise!" she laughed as she dragged me by one hand through the streets. She cut through an ally, and I suddenly collapsed, and blacked out. I didnt know why at the time, or if it had happened to Delila, but it would change my life forever.

Shiney
December 27th, 2004, 07:12 PM
I was leaping through slateport, a sack filled with new additions to my collection over my shoulder. I chuckled, for all the security peple had these days, it was so easy to steal what was really valuable. As I began climbing over a wooden fence and into another side of the alley I was in, I noticed two people in it, but before I could react, I fell off on my side of the fence, unconscious.

parallelzero
December 27th, 2004, 07:25 PM
"Gah.. my head!" I murmured as I came to some time later. I got to my feet, and attempted to destroy the dizzy spell that had consumed me. "Delila?"

"Over here, rat boy..." a voice snickered as I flung around. Standing before me was Delila, but her skin was a lot paler, and her hair had turned from brown to green.

"What the hell happened to you!"" I exclaimed, shocked by her change.

"Gardevoir, it appears..." she muttered as she pointed the Pokedex at herself. "And you, you are part Raichu."

"Say wha!?" I yelled as I noticed a tail swinging behind me, and I felt two ears atop my head. There was also a light cast of fur across my body. "Oh god..."

Shiney
December 27th, 2004, 07:30 PM
I awoke, and felt fine, other than the fact that I had gotten all sorts of gravel and dirt in my hair- My hair? I looked down again, and found that I had long, blond hair. I almost fainted, when I looked up and caught a full view of myself in a broken piece of glass. The reflection that looked back at me was a girl, and undeniably a girl, the outfit I was wearing made no doubts about that, though my skin was an almost blueish black. When I look back on the situation, I realise now that it was shock that kept me from screaming, but at the time, I felt like all my emotions had stopped. I climbed up to the fence, and noticed two people there. One was a very well endowned girl with green hair, and the other...

"Hellooooo..." I said, already clinging to the guy who looked like he was part Raichu around the waist.

parallelzero
December 27th, 2004, 07:42 PM
"Can I... help you?" I asked as I attempted to remove the strange girl from my body. I glanced at Delila, and noticed that she looked like she was going to explode.

"Get off of him!!!" she yelled as her red eyes began to glow purple. i didnt have time to react, I was tied down.

Shiney
December 27th, 2004, 07:44 PM
I clung tighter to the raichu, not wanting to let go, and I felt a power surging within me as well, and before I knew what happened, I was blacked out, lying on the floor again...

Alana
December 27th, 2004, 07:51 PM
OOC: Can I join?

Name: Akira
Morph: Flareon
Personality: Friendly and brave. She is rather sarcastic a times but is very calm in tough situations.
Appearance: Gold eyes, ears and tail of an Flareon, navy hair in the style of the fur on Flareon's head but just passes the shoulders, navy head band, jeans, navy t-shirt, tennis shoes, she wears fingerless navy and yellow gloves but she has patches of fur that begins a bit above her wrists and stops just below them, a navy cloak(temporary), her hands resemble an F;areon's paws though they also resembla human's.
Other: later

parallelzero
December 27th, 2004, 07:52 PM
I blacked out from the energy that radiated from Delila's body. There was something else though, another power, that radiated from the strange girl at the same time.

"David! Wake up! David!" I heard a voice calling me some time later.

"What is it?" I muttered as I opened my eyes, and I almost fainted when I heard my voice.

Shiney
December 27th, 2004, 07:54 PM
I woke up again at the girl's words, though I didn't show any sign that I had, other than slowly easing towards the green haired girl, still lying down, pretending to be unconscious. I had realized what happened, something had changed me, though the blow to my head must have done some damage, because I didn't consider that very important at the time.

Alana
December 27th, 2004, 07:57 PM
OOC; I'll have to start tommarow. I hope this RP doesn't get to far before then.

parallelzero
December 27th, 2004, 08:02 PM
OOC: Sorry Alana, this RP is invite only. ^^;;

IC: "It looks like... I kinda screwed up!" Delila said silently as she stared at the ground. She didn't even dare make eye contact with me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, now understanding what she meant. "I glanced down at my body and almost cried.

Shiney
December 27th, 2004, 08:06 PM
I continued easing towards the green haired girl, noticing that they guy I had been clinging to was very different now... I sprang to my feet with a speed that even I didn't know, and was behind the green haired girl, holding her close to me.

With my hands under her shirt...

parallelzero
December 27th, 2004, 08:12 PM
"Would you remove your hands from under my shirt..." Delila said angrily as she put her hands behind her back, and grabbed the girl, then flipped her over her back onto the ground. 'And NEVER touch me again!"

I stood there, mouth dropped open. "Okay then... Noe can we fix this? Id rather not spend the rest of my life as a girl."

Shiney
December 27th, 2004, 08:15 PM
I lay on the ground, literally paralized. I had just realized what had happened to me, I was not only some kind of freak, but I didn't even have the same gender any more! It was unbelievable. I didn't faint, but all my conscious thought stopped at that point.

parallelzero
December 27th, 2004, 08:27 PM
"And what the heck do we do with her?" I muttered as I stared down at the oddly coloured girl. I glanced at Delila, and noticed her eyes were glowing again. When they stopp glowing, I glanced at my body, and noticed that all hair on my body had turned pink. "What the hell are you doing?" I muttered, trying to avoid staring down at my now girl body.

"Sowwy." she said, "I guess I can't control what I'm doing yet."
I shot a spark at the strange girl, hoping to snap her out of it.

Shiney
December 27th, 2004, 08:34 PM
"gyAH!" I shouted, as the spark brought me back to the present, and I sat up, looking around me. I was still dazed, and trying to figure out why the raichu was now pink...

parallelzero
December 27th, 2004, 08:42 PM
"Comment, and the spark won't be meant for waking you up next time." I warned her as I crouched down next to her.

"Now don't be so mean, Diana!" Delila laughed as she came over as well. What the hell was her problem?

Shiney
December 27th, 2004, 08:44 PM
I resisted the urge to touch the endowned girl again, and instead said "Does anyone here have the slightest idea as to what's going on?" I was totally confused, as well as disgusted. I had gone after a guy! Well, that wouldn't be a problem now, but still...

parallelzero
December 27th, 2004, 08:47 PM
I poked myself briefly before looking at the girl. "Not a clue. You got a name?" I asked, resisting the urge to hit her for staring at Delila. Ever since I had switched genders, I had felt uncomfortably odd.

Shiney
December 27th, 2004, 08:50 PM
"I'm Ivan." i said, not realising how that must sound soming from someone like me. Without thinking, I reached for the sack where I kept my collection and pokedex, I was going to research and see if there was any mention of this phenominon. What I found almost made me scream, I found a purse there the same color as the rest of my clothes, if you could call them that.

parallelzero
December 27th, 2004, 08:53 PM
"Ivan?" I repeated. "Well my name is David... You didnt happen to be a guy?" I asked, as her name sounded odd. I felt odder and odder still, like a part of me was disappearing.

Shiney
December 27th, 2004, 08:56 PM
"I was, before this disaster happened." I said, stills taring at the purse. I couldn't believe it! Me, with a purse?! If there was a god, I didn't care if he was immortal, I'd kill him for this...

parallelzero
December 27th, 2004, 09:01 PM
"So we're both stuck as girls, and I feel less like a guy every second" I said as my ears pricked up. I quickly noticed that my colour had changed back, then i turned to the alleyway exit. "Something is coming...."

Shiney
December 27th, 2004, 11:00 PM
"What?" I asked, not noticing anything "My ears are about as big as yours, I don't hear anything." I added, then continued with "I don't think it would be a good idea for anyone to see us like this, even if they are coming."

Deoxys55
December 28th, 2004, 05:37 AM
OOC: Why do I always log off when the RP gets somewhere? XD

IC: I jumped down a low fence into an allyway. Stupid trainers, she thought. Think they can put up with a Mightyena. Hah! I smirked pulling on the collar of my shirt. I feel hot. I look around me, notcing two people walking on the street. They have their jackets and scarfs bundled tight. I touch the back of my neck. It's on fire. I run down the allyway. I know there's a fountain somewhere around here. But I soon slow down. I can't breathe! I hear distant voices, but before I can call out, my feet give in and I black out.

Dragon Paw
December 28th, 2004, 06:13 AM
I opened my eyes. I had blacked out a while ago. It had been rather odd. I had been walking down the Slateport beach when it had happened. I sat up and dusted the sand off me. It was then I noticed my hands were covered in pearly pink fur. I gasped as I jumped up. I becamse aware of the fact I could move my ears and aware that I now had a tail. I shook myself to get the sand off and islently wondered what had happened to me. I was confused. I was part... Espeon? I touched my forehead to feel the smooth gem of an Espeon. I walked out of the beach and into the dark alleys of the city without passing any people by using a route no one really used. I had been in a part of the beach where no one went anyway... That place had been where I went to think. I continued through the backway of the alley, sensing others ahead...

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 06:17 AM
"Whatever it is, it reaks of booze, and I can hear a faint noise..." I said as my ears pricked up again and I sniffed the air. "It's... loading a gun!"

"I could just switch its gender and we'd make an easy escape!" Delila laughed, but I shot her a look, which was out of my nature.

"There's something coming from the other side too."

Deoxys55
December 28th, 2004, 07:02 AM
I rolled sideways and groaned. For a moment I forgot everything, who was I..... and where am I!? Slowly, it came back to me. The feverish felling. My lungs refusing to work. And then... I blacked out. I got up shakily(sp? XD) and scrathed the back of my head, where I had hit the rough gravel. Ouch! My nails seemed to scrape at it. I drew my hands out before me and caught my breath. They were at least and inch longer that before! And pointed, they were sharp and hooked slightly at the end! I looked to my left-- was it just me, or was my sight a bit dimmer?-- and saw the fountain I'd been searching for earlier. I hesitated, then bent down into the clear glass surface. I almost fainted again. My ears were strethced and set to the back of my head. I had small, triangular marks under my eyes. Which made me remember, Mightyena! Was she out of it too? I reached for my pokball and clicked the top open. It was empty.

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 09:48 AM
I tensed, caught in a difficult descision. Should I try to run away, or stay here and help these people? They were like me, but then again, that might be reason enough to avoid them...

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 09:58 AM
I shot Ivan with a Thunder Wave. If we were going down, she would too.

I picked up Ivan and hoped a fence, urging Delila to follow. We had to find somewhere to hide, and fast. I found my body surprisingly quick and agile. It should have been, considering I was part Raichu.

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 10:03 AM
"Lett.... me, DOWN!" I grunted through clenched teeth, unnable to move an inch from the thunder wave. for some reason, being helpless like this really got to me, and I couldn't stand it.

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 10:19 AM
"Fine, you can get captured, see what happens!" I said to him before brushing my hair out of face with the other hand, and continuing to run. Where had Delila gotten to though? She was right behind me a minute ago!

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 10:22 AM
I would have said something, but I had spent all my energy fighting the paralysis with my last words, I was just glad I could still breathe. I had no idea what was going on, or where we were going, but this entire situation was just beginning to irritate me...

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 12:26 PM
"What the hell!?" I shouted as a big black van pulled in front of me, blocking the exit, a giant red R on the side. Team Rocket didn't operate in Houen though! So much was going on at once, and I felt like I could faint. Then, a man jumped out of the truck, and landed firmly on the ground. I heard a bang, then blacked out.

Deoxys55
December 28th, 2004, 12:33 PM
I could hear the hard, grainy gravel crunch as someone ran by. I heard a shout, then a thump. I raced down the corner in time the see a huge explosion of light and sound. Nothing hit me. Nothing but the light touched me. But I could still see my vision blurrying even more, and I heard a faint laughter before I passed out.

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 02:46 PM
"This is what I get for hanging out with these people." I thought to myself as I saw the van come up, but was still paralized from the thunder wave. The rockets came over to the now unconscious David, and loaded her up in the truck, before doing the sameto me, though they put a blindfold on me so that I couldn't see what was happening.

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 02:49 PM
I woke up some time later, only I was in a tube full of a strange green liquid, and oxygen mask covering my mouth. The outside was dark, but I could faintly see white labcoats, and Ivan in a tube on the opposite side of the room. What had I gotten into this time?

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 02:51 PM
I woke up, and tried to speak before I had realised what was goin on. i looked around, dazed, before trying to break out of the tube. It was no use, they must have fed some sort of very slight tranquilizer into my air, just enough to weaken me.

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 05:48 PM
It all happened so fast. I blacked out, then woke up again outside, surrounded by Rocket members. There was a weird black collar around my neck, and Ivan was there, with a collar too. Suddenly, I was shocked by something, and blacked out.

I woke up sometime later in the tube again, but the opposite contained, MY body?

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 06:08 PM
I felt the world fade into darkness. Not completely, but they had obviously increased the tranquilizer in my mask. Wait, my mask? then why did i see myself in the other tube? I wasn't awake enough to tell, as i felt the liquid begin to drain from the tube...

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Something was weird... again. My vision had gone funny, and I couldn't hear a thing. What had happened? I hit the bottom of the tube when the water was low, and saw barely heard the scientist say "They switched" What was going on?

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 06:37 PM
I woke up, and I couldn't tell how much later it was, and found myself in what looked like a prison cell. Literally, I looked over, and saw my own body there, asleep. i didn't move, afraid that I might catch sight of myself, as I didn't even want to know what condition I was in...

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 06:52 PM
"My head... again..." I muttered as I sat up, rubbing the back of my head. "I'm gonna get a concussion sooner or later..."
It was that moment I noticed something in the corner of my eyes. Its orange colours stood out against the dark, grey walls. It was me?
"Why do you look like me!?" I asked, panicking.

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 06:57 PM
I'd like to know why my body is trying to accuse me of something." I muttered, in a voice I recognized to be diana's. I still couldn't bring myself to move, or look down so I could see "myself" though.

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 07:01 PM
"What are you talking about? Your bod..." I didn't finish my sentence, as it dawned on me after hearing my voice. "You're... Ivan? Why are you in my body!?" Things made sense, and the future didnt look clearer.

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 07:11 PM
"Probably the same thing you're doing in mine." I said, trying to remain calm, when I finally looked down on myself. All in all, it wasn't that bad, David's female form was very well built after all...

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 07:13 PM
"Great, there's a pervert trapped in my body, and Deli is missing..." I muttered as I got up and looked over my body. "This body is so weakly built, I feel like a toothpick. Don't you eat!? Anyways, we better find a way out first."

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 07:20 PM
"Not since I was changed, no." I said, standing up, before adding "You say pervert like it's a bad thing..." I would enjoy showing her otherwise if she thought so, but probably at a better time...

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 07:30 PM
"It is a bad thing..." I said, examining the bars, looking for a weak spot. "It's no good at all. These bars are extremely solid, and we're surrounded by stone. What do we do?"

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 07:34 PM
"Well," I said, walking over, and before she could react, I pulled the same move I did to the girl from earlier. "I could show you the advantages of being perverted." though I didn't mean it, I was just trying to scare her at this point.

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 07:37 PM
"Get my hands off of you!" I shouted, my face now bright red, though I didn't know why. I tried to squirm my way out. "Let go or else! This isnt funny!" Not my day, not at all....

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 07:43 PM
I had gotten a lot of practice, so it was easy to keep her restrained. "Unless we can find a way to change back," I said, pulling her up against me. "They're my hands now..."

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 07:45 PM
"So I come to save you and this is what I see!!" I heard a loud roar from outside the bars.
"Deli... help!!!" I cried, "Thats not me, its Ivan in my body!" I was still trying to struggle free, and my face got redder and redder as time passed. Then came the awkward silence...

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 07:48 PM
I paused for a moment, though keeping david still. If she didn't believe him, then i could cause some chaos by pretending to be him, but if she seemed to believe him, now was not the time to try their patience...

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 07:59 PM
"Boys..." Delila muttered as she opened the door with a key, and stormed in, walking up to me body, and picking it up by the shirt collar. "Okay you! I don't want you to do ANYTHING else until we get here, or I'm leaving you behind, get it? And once we're out, I'm finding some way to dispose of you!"

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 08:02 PM
"Well, considering you're next..." i began, and once again pulling the same move on her. I didn't care, it was so funny it was worth whatever she'd do to me, just to see the look on her face.

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 08:14 PM
That was it! I got up, still beat red, and ran over to them, punching Ivan right in the face. Delila then used her psy powers to throw him through the wall. That would hurt if I got my body back.
I ran up to him, and did to him what he did to me, without thinking. "How do you like it, huh!?"

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 08:45 PM
"I like it very much, thank you." I said, too stunned from the attack to realize what I was saying, too much so to try to stand up. I wasn't used to this body, and as a result, my coordination seemed to be off-balance...

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 08:51 PM
It then hit me on how it looked to Delila, and I suddenly landed on Ivan. She had pushed me down.
"So I see you guys really must like each other huh?" Delila yelled. I had really upset her htis time.

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 08:55 PM
"Nothing personal, just a habit you get when you're a master pervert." I said, starting to regain my awareness, though I was still rambling on without realizing what i said, and I still didn't try to get up, mainly because the green haired girl was pressing the other one down on me.

Dragon Paw
December 28th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Funny. I had sesned the prescnece of others here. I walked down to the spot in the alley the others had been in just before. I wondered what could of happened. Then again, they could have just gone home or soemthing. Good thing too. I was in no shape to be around people. Everyone might run in fear of me or something like that. I sighed and kept walking theough the alley until I made it to an empty street.

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 08:59 PM
"Deli... stop..." I muttered, trying to breathe at the same time. I finally felt the power life, and I stood up again. "Now lets hurry up! I want my body and gender back!"

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 09:01 PM
"And to know just what happened." I said, getting up, and dusting myself off. A little more than was neccisary. Actually, a lot more than was neccisary, but I didn't care...

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 09:16 PM
"That too..." I sighed as I began to walk out. This body was extremely light compared to my own, though I still found that strange feeling.

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 09:18 PM
After I was following her for a moment or two, I leaned close to her, whispering "Just how do you move your arms?" I asked, indicating myself. Not that it wasn't worth it, but still, it was an inconveniance.

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 09:22 PM
"How do I move them?" I repeated in shock. "that's a stupid question. you just used them to grab me a moment ago!"

Shiney
December 28th, 2004, 09:26 PM
"Okay, true." I said, leaning back striaght and following them. To tell the truth, I wasn't even sure how I had done it, I wasn't paying attention, I did it out of habit by now. Still, I couldn't help but be jealous, had never had any trouble moving in my body, not even when I was changed...

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 08:41 AM
"Here we are guys...." Delila alerted us, "I mean girls. Now lets get out of here!"
I exchanged a nod with her, and grabbed Ivan's hand. I didn't want him left behind. He was in my body after all.
"Does anyone else think this was too easy?"

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Name: Rachel
Morph: Ninetails.
Personality:Like her pokemon half, she is normally very calm and gentle, but when angered, she will stop at nothing to get back at you.
Appearance: She looks human from the front, though her skin is near white, and actually if you touch her, she's covered in a soft fur. Her eyes are reddish colored, and she tends to wear a fiery red shirt and white shorts, since being a fire pokemon, she's always overheating. She has tails exactly like her counterpart, however, they are tipped in a fiery red instead of brownish red.
Other: NEVER PULL HER TAIL! she is fully capable of using the Ninetails abilities, and pulling one of her tails is the worst thing you could ever do. Trust me on this. *nurses a burn*

now, can somebody catch me up real quick-like?

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 01:13 PM
As we exited the base, I blacked out again, and woke up in my body. Better yet, my MALE body.
"Thank god!" Delila said under her breath as she saw me. "At least you are semi-normal now!"
"Thanks..." I murmered. "We should just leave Ivan behind. Seeing how he is still knocked out."

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 01:24 PM
"So, looks like fox-lady is trying to escape" I heard a voice say from behind me. I turned, alarmed. behind me was a rocket member, with a Raticate. I remembered that one. it had brought me down using Water gun. I darted out of the way of a sudden spray of water, but suddenly felt a painful tug on my one of my tails. I looked back, and saw the rocket member with a firm hold on my tail. Time seemed to slow down, and I started to get REALLY angry.

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 01:39 PM
My Raichu ears pricked up as I heard something go on nearby. I darted off without telling Delila, and arrived at the scene. A Ninetails girl was being picked on by a Rocket member.
"Hey! Just what do you think you're doing!?" I yelled at the Rocket member as I appeared from behind a tree behind the member.

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 01:44 PM
The rocket member looked toward the disruption, letting go of my tail, and I took the time to yell "you can kill my family, you can drag me to a lab in the middle of nowhere, you can stick me in a cage that is only about half my size, but NOBODY PULLS MY TAIL!" Right before creating two black fireballs in my hand and throwing them at the raticate and the rocket member, burning them badly.

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 01:49 PM
My jaw dropped as I saw the assault on the members. After I recovered from shock, I walked over to the Raticate and Rocket member, and gave them a quick jolt with Thunderbolt, knocking them out for some time. "You okay?" I asked the girl.

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 01:53 PM
"considering that he pulled my tail, yes." I said, calming down once the object of my anger was out of the picture. I smiled slightly, and switching my attention entierly to the new arrival, I said eagerly "I'm Rachel. What's your name?"

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 01:56 PM
"David..." I said as I extended a hand. "A Pokemon Coordinator, or was at least. Now I'm just the creepy lookin Raichu kid!" I had tried to be funny, as I did with most introductions, although that one was pretty bad. " You SURE you're okay? I mean..."

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 02:04 PM
I shook his hand, saying "Well, what could possibly be wrong? I'm out of that horrid place, that's all that matters. that and my tail. Where are you guys headed?" As I mentally noted his appearence and memorised it. It wouldn't be hard to pick him out of a crowd in the opportunity I needed help. Though, even though I was a popular target, my flame powers could fix that...

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 02:10 PM
"True..." I said as I looked around, as well as at Rachel. "Aww man! Where'd she go?"
It was then noticed a Rocket member pulling an unconcious Delila through the door to the hideout. The entrance now extremely heavily guarded. "Oh great...."

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 02:13 PM
"I'll assume you know her." I said, tilting my head slightly, then getting a slight smile. "go after her now, or later? I have an idea." As the tips of my tails glowed pink for a split second, as I practiced my Attract move. I knew I could destract the guards without a problem. Any machinery, and the Raichu could deal.

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 02:17 PM
"Now wouldn't be a good time..." I said as I pointed up at a large aircraft. "Something's going on. Maybe I should just come back when it gets dark. I dont want you getting hurt in my problems anyways."
I needed to regroup. I was worn down and beat up from when Delila had attacked Ivan in my body.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 02:17 PM
I waited as the rocket pulled the green haired girl- I now knew she was delila- into the base, as I bided my time. I didn't even know what I could do yet, and it was a complete accident that I figured out how to posess her...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 02:22 PM
"okay, if you say so. but I've got nothing to life for anyways, might as well help you." I said as i moved off slowly. I was starting to feel sick.. i remembered that the rocket members had fed me something... but what?

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 02:29 PM
"You sure you're okay?" I asked worrily, as she didn't look so good. "Here, let me help you sit down!"
I grabbed her arm and began to tug downwards to see of she'd follow. The last thing I wanted is someone being sick.

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 02:40 PM
I moved away from him, before trailing over to a dark forner, and suddenly emptying my stomach of it's contents. When I recovered, I noticed a black device with a red blinking light that i had coughed up. "smart" I said, moving back over to David, wiping my mouth. "made me eat a tracking device..."

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 02:42 PM
"And its still working..." I said before shooting a bolt of electricity at it, shorting it out. "We can't stay here, we better find somewhere to hide until it gets dark."
I looked at the large base which now contained my friend, hoping she was alright.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 05:21 PM
I waited, basically just a passenger in Delila's body, as I tried to remember pokedex entries on Sableye. I needed to figure out what I could do to get out of this mess, but I had always thought sableye was somewhat weak...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 05:24 PM
"but as a fire pokemon, I've got more power in the light" I hissed, as my tails again glowed pink for a split second. "If we're going to do something, we need to do it NOW." I finished, shifting uncomfortably. I was not used to making demands, but then, I wasn't used to having people around that wern't demanding something out of me...

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I decided that sableye wasn't all that weak, considering it had practically no weaknesses. Now, I just had to figure out how I would escape, and take Delila to David. I wasn't going to leave her behind, if I did, he would probably kill me then and there...