PDA

View Full Version : Cat RP

Suz
December 27th, 2004, 06:57 PM
well, this is based on the book serries Warriers, which is about cats in the wild, if you've read the books, you can be one of the charecters from them.

there are five difernt clans, River clan, Wind Clan, Shadow Clan, Thunder Clan, and Star Clan (where the dead cats are).
(I sujest that I think it's best if were mostly in the same clan, but it's only a sujeston)
the serries is based on a cat in Thunder clan, by the name of (where I am in the serries) FireHeart.
there are difernt ranks in each clan
there's
Clan leader (only one per clan (the leader, duh XD, names all cats (but not in this) ans asings Aprentacis and other positions,and gives comands, has 'Star' added onto there name example: FireStar)
Clan Deputy (only 1 per clan) (Secutary to the clan leader, next in line for Leader)
Clan's Warriers(cats that fight for the clan and some teach Aprentecis has the name Stripe/Heart/Claw/Foot and also cach food for the clan)
Clan's Medicin Cat(only 1 per clan) ( kinda like the docter)
Clans Quwens (Female Cats that are pregnet or nursing kits)
Clan's Aprentecis (kitttens older than 6 moons/months but still in training, and has 'Paw' on there name example: SkyPaw)
Clan's Kits (kittens less than 6 moons/months old)
Elders (when there is an atack in the Clans resting erea, the elders will pretect the nersery, they have warrier names, being old warriers)
--------------------------------------

here's the form

Name:
What posithion:
Dicription:
Bio:
Other:

----------------------

Name: ShadowStar
What posithion: Clan Leader
Clan: Thunder clan
Dicription: a black cat with white paws an tip of tail.
Bio/peersonality: she is kind, and a loyal leader, she helps with the clans problems. she was once a kittypet (house cat) but went wild, and is now one of the most resected of cats, she also helps with the kits.
Other: Was once a Quween, but is no longer expecting kits, had a brother (LightStripe) who is now in star clan.

ok, let rp, begin! :D

(and sorry for bad spelling X3)

AngelWolfie
December 27th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Oooh! Me join! =D

Name: Moonlight
What posithion: Clan deputy
Clan: Thunder Clan
Dicription: Pure white, has blue eyes
Personality: Smart, friendly, uh.. 0_o;
Other: (can I skip this? I'm brain dead right now XD)

Suz
December 27th, 2004, 07:13 PM
ok Radical_Edward, but might I point out that apretises are with the name 'Paw'?

X3 sorry, just pointing dat out...

but you can be SnowPaw if you want...

I don't really care =3

AngelWolfie
December 27th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Oops...See, told ya i'm brain dead... *changes name*

Suz
December 27th, 2004, 07:16 PM
well, I do hope that we shall start soon, I've never made an RP before
X3

btw, I likes your name! :D

PikaPal
December 27th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Name: ShootingStar
What posithion: warrior
Clan: thunder clan
Dicription: brown with a white spot n her chest
Bio: qiuet but pretty much a nice kitty
Other:Very good fighter, the clans best

Suz
December 27th, 2004, 07:35 PM
^^ ok, shall we start?

frome now on I don't care what your cats name is X3 so long as it's not taken, so RE, you can change yours back if ya like

AngelWolfie
December 27th, 2004, 07:38 PM
I think her name should stay Moonlight. =3 You want to start?

Suz
December 27th, 2004, 07:40 PM
yes, let us start!
*takes out catnip sowrd* onward ho!
---------------------------------

ShadowStar paced the front of a big rock, the rock where she made anosmences, the high rock as it was called, today was the first day of spring, the time for kits to be born, and she was very nervus, she had not been clan leader for over 5 moons, and had never expereunced this...

PikaPal
December 27th, 2004, 08:04 PM
I stood near the rock where ShadowStar was. Something was wrong... I could sense it

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 04:29 AM
I continued to pace the ground, I walked tward my den which was just a hole in the grownd near the high rock....

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 01:42 PM
I climbed up to where ShadowStar was. "Something is troubling you," I said worridely.

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 01:44 PM
"yes," I said, "it's spring, the time for kits to be born, and I have never expereunsed this, and Shadow clan has been supishusly quiet"

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 01:56 PM
I shook my head. "that is worrysome, theyre never that quiet."

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 01:59 PM
"I know, I think there ploting something, and with the kits..."
I shoke my head, I miss Firestar*, he was such a good leader, he'd know what to do.

*preveus leader of thunder clan

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 02:01 PM
"And so are you, you cant give up hope."

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 02:03 PM
I smiled, "thank you, but I do wish he was here, I was his aprentis you know"
I looked around the camp, such peacefull place, for now....

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 02:11 PM
yeah, but you are a good replacement."

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 02:14 PM
"thank you, but still, he was wise, the wisest I've seen, and brave, he had to be the best clan leader yet, but if it haden't been for ForgotenWind*, he might still be here"
my eyes narowed as I mechend ForgotenWind*'s name.

*a shadow clan warrier and now clan leader X3

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 02:21 PM
"I know, I know, that evil cat..."

OOC: I has to go and do laundry, I shall return

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 02:22 PM
"yes, that evil, evil cat..."

ooc: ok, see ya soon, or in just a sec, or whatever X3

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 02:54 PM
OOC: I is back!

IC: "yeah well, what can we do now."

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 02:58 PM
"now we must colect food for the clan, would you like to come with me, or go on your own?"

ooc: yay! have you noticed that the font is difernt on PC now?

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 03:00 PM
OOC: no...is it?
IC: yeah, sure, Ill go with you."

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 03:05 PM
ooc: well, it looks bigger or somthin' X3

Ic: "well them come along then, well seach the pines where the mill is, mabey cach some rabbits or mice."
I ran out of the cam twards the pine trees and the mill.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 03:06 PM
I followed, smelling the sweet smells of the forest.

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 03:18 PM
I looked around "shhh" I said, "you never know if there's someone here whos not suposed to be...
like shadow clan"
I hured over to the mill and mewed over the loud noise of the mill choping trees
"we'll split up, we'll cach more pray that way, bring your cach here when your fineshed and wait, then I'll return, or vise-versa."

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 03:27 PM
"Alright." I searched around the area. I found a mouse just sitting in this one spot. I curled up and pounced on it. But I wasnt the only one who did.

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 03:35 PM
ooc: I gota go I'll be back soon I think X3

I raced after a small rabbit, punced, and caght it inbetween my teeth, to give it a fast and un painfull deth I bit down hard, and heard its spine break, 'good' I thought 'I can't sand haveing an animal suffer, espeshily when it's going to be someones dinner'

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Another cat pounced at the exact moment. And I knew which one. I hissed. "Get out of here, you shadow clan cat, this is thunder turf!"

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 05:24 PM
I broght the rabit to a tree where I dug a hole, and beried it "good," I said, "no one will find it here" then I smelled something, something other than thunder clan cats, shadow clan, but more than one, and one was comeing here, by his sent I knew is was just one of there warriers, and not one I had anythig agensed, exept the part of him being in shadow clan "what are you doing here?" I asked, not even faceing him, "hunting," he replied in his old graspy voice, I could tell it was brokenfoot* "owr food sorce has almost run out, and we disided to come here and hunt."
"well this isn't your teratory, nor is it even the rite time to ask me to fight, which you abvusly are" I replied....

* a strong shadow clan warrier, with a sour swolen paw

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 05:30 PM
The cat was a young warrior, for he pounced too early. I moved away quickly and swatted at him, scratching him. He hissed and struck again, but it was easy to dodge.

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 05:38 PM
I turned too look at the old warrier, "so," I asked, "you tink you can get into Thunder Clan teritory without a fight?" my eyes narowed
"no," he said calmly "that's why we have braght more than just two warriers with us, for we are not here to just hunt." and with that he atcked, I swated at his face but mised, he scrached my back leg, but the wond was no too deep, the medicen cat could esaly heal it, and in the mean time it was berly a scrach, I bit him on the neck, only too hear a satisfactery meow of pain, "had enough?" I asked
"you know shadow clan dosn't give up that esaly." he replyed.

ooc: ooo batle sceen!! X3

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I managed to take down the warrior, but there was another. I attacked him as he pounced at me.

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 05:46 PM
brokenfoot and I stugled for many minutes until i bit him on the ear, and maneged to scrape him acrose his face, the cut was deep, but not fatle, he would wake up in a maner of hours, I knew that ShootingStar wold be fine, so I desided to warn the clan

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I took the other one down with a quick fight and ran to find ShadowStar

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 05:58 PM
in the clan camp I ran to the high rock and mewed very loudly so that all could hear, they all came to the high rock rather quickly knowing that this must be an emergancey "Tunder clan," I said "shadow clan has entered our teritory, and prepaired for battle, we can't let them destroy our camp, elders, you gard the nersry, and I would like my strongest warriers to divide themselves into two groups, one to stay, and one to go with me, as for the rest of you, you all know what to do, now go!"

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 06:07 PM
I led the group who stayed behind. We awaited, fully ready for the enemys attack.

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 06:10 PM
I walked around the camp before seting out, I knew that this was going to be the bigest and most difecult battle I'd ever been in, because this time, I was giveing orders...

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 06:21 PM
"So now, we wait.." I said, fully ready for this.

AngelWolfie
December 28th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I was off in the woods hunting. I had not heard nor smelled the invading Shadow Clan warriors, and was startled to find a large black and white Shadow clan warrior preparing to attack from the grass. She saw me look at her and let out a low, menacing growl as she stood and prepared to attack.

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 07:55 PM
I ran with my trused warriers behind me, I folowed the sent of shadow clan, and led my clan closer, I signeld for them to stop and crouch down, they did, I saw some of the clans army run past, we juped out and began a vigus stugle.

ooc: ooo... another battle sceen! X3

PikaPal
January 2nd, 2005, 02:15 PM
I stood waiting for the enemy to graw near, the warriors standing tense beside me

Suz
January 2nd, 2005, 02:18 PM
I swiped at a neir shadow clan warrier's head, but mised, I fell on my side, and quikly stood up. I saw that all my warriers were fighting bravely, I was pleased...

PikaPal
January 2nd, 2005, 02:21 PM
The enemy clan was groeing closer. I felt the nearest cat near me shudder.

Suz
January 2nd, 2005, 02:26 PM
I maneged to take down a nerby shadow clan warrier, but there were plenty more, shadow clan cats were everywhere...

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 02:35 PM
Is there still time to join this RP? xD

Suz
January 2nd, 2005, 02:37 PM
yes, of corse, if you really want to o_x
just fill out the fourm! =3

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 02:44 PM
Thankies Suz! ^^
I'll be our first kit!
Name: Zinny
Position: Clan Kit
Clan: Thunder Clan
Description: White, black spots
Bio: Timid, tiny Zinny. Scared of everything! (soon to be warrior when older)
Other: I got nothing....xD

Suz
January 2nd, 2005, 02:46 PM
occ: ok, that's a good entry >.> now let us continu! (or whatever X3)

IC: I fliped around and took another cat down, shadow clan was firce, but thunder clan is strong.

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 02:49 PM
ooc: LOL. xD thanx

ic: I hid into the bushes trying ever so hard to keep the bushes from making racket.

Suz
January 2nd, 2005, 02:55 PM
I swished my tail and crouched, then I pounced on a neerby cat (shadow clan of corse o_x) and dug my nails in, but not to hard, just to give her a warning, she backed up and reered I jumped off, and we began to fight, I scrached her acrose the face with my paw, and she bit my front leg, I used the biten leg for a swipe, as it couldn't scrach the cat being to ingered...

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 02:59 PM
OOC: cool! xD

ic: Zinny meowed nervously, awaiting for the fight to seice (sp).

PikaPal
January 2nd, 2005, 03:00 PM
The clan cats now were right in fornt of us. I hissed at them, warning them to get out of here. One responded and attacked me. I bit him hard on his ear, pinning him down.

Suz
January 2nd, 2005, 03:02 PM
I clawed the cat fircely, and went to another, all I had to do was weeken them, then go to another, it was simple, but I couldn't do that with all cats, only cats I had nothing agence...

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 03:02 PM
"Meow......." I had now gotton mad at the Shadow Clan for hurting my guardians. "Hiss!!!" I jumped out of the bushes and scratched a clan member's face.

PikaPal
January 2nd, 2005, 03:05 PM
The other cats attacked the shadow clan. I scratched and bit one that must have been the leader of this group, for al the others turned to watch.
OOC: Suz is the one cat that killed the leader still alive??

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 03:08 PM
"Rowr!" I meowed in pain as a clan member dug his teeth into my back leg. I had jumped up and scratched his front left paw and then bit his ear until it was bleeding haneously(sp).

Suz
January 2nd, 2005, 03:12 PM
ooc: yah, he is he's the clan leader.
revenge!! bwahahahaha *cough* ok, I'm better now XD
IC: I cam to the clan deputy, and scrached him acros the face, I knew that the leader was not here, he wouldn't dare face me, so the deputy was as close as I would get...

PikaPal
January 2nd, 2005, 03:14 PM
OOC: can the leader be where I am??
IC: I looked deep into the eyes of my opponent. I knew right away who it was

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 03:15 PM
OOC: I am evil too! XDDDD

ic: "ACK!" I squeeked as I backed away from what seemed like a giant.
I scratched his face until it bled, then he dropped me and I then ran back into the bushes. xD

Suz
January 2nd, 2005, 03:26 PM
ooc: shure, and wha?--- evil? o_O? ok, nvm

Ic: I crouched and pounced over the cat, and fell behind him, I dug my claws into his back until it bled, then I let go...

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 03:31 PM
OOC: xD ROFL

ic: I was watching interested at all the cats clawing and scratching eachother.

PikaPal
January 2nd, 2005, 03:32 PM
I looked up into ForgottenWinds eyes. "You.." i hissed.

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 03:33 PM
"mew!" I crouched even lower in fright.

Suz
January 2nd, 2005, 03:36 PM
ooc: you scare me SSA.

IC: I turned him onto his back and saw his face, "Please," he said "no more, please, I am old"
"and your leader is a murderer!" I screamed
"listen SadowStar, our leader didn't mean to kill him he was only--"
"LIER!" I shouted agein...

PikaPal
January 2nd, 2005, 03:38 PM
ForgottenWind hissed at me. "Where is your leader?" He demanded.

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 03:42 PM
OOC: thanx Suz! xD

ic: I was watching intrigued as I listened.

Suz
January 2nd, 2005, 03:43 PM
I swished my tail vilontly "I... I..." he stamerd
"SHUT UP!" I yelled "YOU AND YOUR LEADER DO NOT DERSEVE TO LIVE!" I swiped my paw accros his face

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 03:46 PM
I then jumped out of the bushes and tore off part of his ear.

Suz
January 2nd, 2005, 03:48 PM
ooc: ouch earless o_x
A__
=(o.o)=
)(
_(uu)_

IC: I bit him on the leg and scrached his face agein...

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 04:58 PM
ooc: that's a cute piccy! xD

ic: I stayed there not moving in the bushes.

Suz
January 2nd, 2005, 06:15 PM
ooc: it's esay to make! ^^ and it's cuter with bolth ears o_O;

IC: he scuried away into the darkness, I ran after him, he wasn't going to get away, not now, not ever

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 06:43 PM
ic: Zinny runs after his guardian in fright. "Meow!"

Suz
January 2nd, 2005, 06:58 PM
he hid behind a nereby tree, to cath his breth I supose, I jumped to the other side of the tree and saw him standing there redy to defend himself "runing away? I didn't expect any more from you shadow clan scum." I said
"I ran because I had to." he replied
"no cat has to run," I hised "only cowerds who hide behind there brave and ferless warriers have to run."

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 06:59 PM
"Yeah!" I hissed.

OOC: this rp rocks! ^^

Suz
January 2nd, 2005, 07:01 PM
ooc: thanks, and are you with me? o_O or in the camp?

IC: I scrached him accros the face and saw a tricle of blod run down, "as I said, you do not deserve to live..."

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 07:03 PM
ooc: with you. xD

ic: "I'll uh, just be over here......looking out! Yeah! That's right! ^^;;"

Suz
January 3rd, 2005, 01:44 PM
ooc: ok then, whatever XD

IC: he sat there silent, but still breathing, "Why?" he asked, "why me?"
"you know perfictly well why, you helped kill the wise FireStar!" I hissed in his face, I shuld kill you now...

PikaPal
January 3rd, 2005, 05:47 PM
What do you want with my leader?" I asked. He hissed. "To teach her a lesson!" I hissed back louder. "Not if I can help it!" I pounced on him, claws out, ready to kill.

Suz
January 3rd, 2005, 06:26 PM
ooc: sorry I was gone for so long. ^^'

IC: "but I wont,
I want you to sufer a long and painfull deth like you did to my leader!" I yelled

PikaPal
January 3rd, 2005, 06:30 PM
That was a bad idea. ForgottenWind scratched my foot. I mewed in pain as the blood began to drip down. I bit him on the leg ear, and he responded by biting my leg. I screamed in pain as I felt my foot break.

Suz
January 3rd, 2005, 06:35 PM
I stared at him, waiting for him to die...

.Socks
January 3rd, 2005, 07:08 PM
OOC: Sry, i was at school! ^^;;

I crouch in the bushes watching blood drip from each cat.

Suz
January 4th, 2005, 06:08 AM
I knew that it would be harder to kill ForgotenWind, as he had ben granted 9 lives* from star clan, though I didn't know how many he had left.

*I forgot to tell you that ^^' the clan leaders get 9 lives from starclan