View Full Version : Animorphs Adventure Revolution!

Cool Cr@cker
December 27th, 2004, 7:40 PM
Hi Guys This may be my first RP but I'm pretty experienced at them from other Forums, so dont worry.This is related to the Animorphs Book series. Incase you havent read em I'll just Explain it to you. Hey are you here Rudy-man.[/b]

There are about a billion species in the universe and each is so different from each other in all perspectives.A sentient species is one which is Self-Aware, (ie)has something similar to SIXTH SENSE.The Andalites are a very advanced species looking similar to a cross breed of a deer, Centaur & Scorpion.
The Andalites are soooo technologically advanced that they make humans look dumb as cows.They have a extremely sharp Tail blade which moves dead fast and cuts everything in its path. The Yeerks are a species which are parasites and not bigger than 4 cm long. They can enter your body
through the ears, and control you completely. They have conquered the Hork-Bajirs, Taxxons, Gedds Their next TARGET -- Homo Sapiens. The yeerks too are very advanced but not as advanced as Andalites.The Andalites & Yeerks are sworn enemies of each other.
There are other species like the Ellimists who are like GOD(Can do anything) and Howlers who like to KILL.

Ok As the Yeerks are about to enter Earth a Fierce battle ensures between them and Andalites who fail to stop them. The Yeerks have entered earth under their leader Visser 3 who is the Only yeerk controlling an Andalite. Prince Elfangor's ship falls on a forest in Earth nearby where 5(or 6) families are camping.That's where the story starts.JOIN Now as Humans and 1 andalite is needed who'll join us later.
We can have a maximum of 8 RP'ers here.

Okay So here's the Form For Signing Up
Name : John Thunder
Favourite Animal Morphs : The Great Tiger, Dolphin, Falcon, Polar Bear
Top Combat Morph : Tiger
Personalities : Leader of Animorphs, Brave, Friendly ,pure hearted, ready to risk himself for his friends.
Other : John is the leader of the Animorphs. Unfortunately his brother Mike is a yeerk Controller.
More Info I'll add later.

December 27th, 2004, 8:09 PM
Name : Mizu Midori
Favourite Animal Morphs : Wolf, house cat, fox, bobcat, Bald eagle, thresher shark, squirrel, cheetah, swallow, doberman pinscher (dog), pomeranian (dog) diamondback rattlesnake
Top Combat Morph : Wolf
Personalities : Quiet, but very friendly once you get to know her.
Other : Her sister and guardian, Kiri, is a yeerk controller, so, Mizu lives by herself. Nowhere specific, just kind of wanders.

December 27th, 2004, 11:57 PM
Dude! Finally an Animorphs RP!!, I only have a few things to say before i post my sign up.. First off, the Ellimist is the last known Ketran, Howlers are Crayak's puppets (Crayak is the enemy of Ellimist), the Visser Three you are talking about is (as of Book #35+) the now the current Visser One (Marco's mom was saved), and are we going exact by the books? (will post more comments after question is answered...)

Alright, now for the sign up sheet:

Name: Erik Aaron
Fave Morph: golden eagle, tiger shark, humpback whale, dolphin, wolf, anaconda, schnauzer, lion
Battle Morph: lion
Personality to be revealed in story
Other: (can this be optional? cause I'm drawin a blank....)

So far the only character in the book that we have covered is Jake... XD

Edit: I'll try to get some cover art of the books for you guys who have no clue ^_~
Edit: Its not much.. but its better than nothing... First one is full body of an Andalite(male), second is a Hork-Bajr with a female andalite

Cool Cr@cker
December 28th, 2004, 3:15 AM
Wow Nice to see some Animorph Fans and Yes we are going from the Start where Elfangor gives us the Power.
And pokefan My Main Morph is Tiger so why dont you use something else!

December 28th, 2004, 7:06 AM
OKie doke, I only picked the white tiger cause it's my fave animal.. I'll change it... No problems there!

December 28th, 2004, 7:18 AM
Name : Rachel Talia
Favourite Animal Morphs : (Get ready for a long list) Wolf, Dolphin, Leapord, Cheetah, Deerhound (dog), Mustang (horse), house cat, Raven, Lion, Japanese Crane, Mongoose, King Cobra. (All I can think of right now. XD)
Top Combat Morph : Mongoose or Wolf
Personality : Always ready for a fight, she is aggresive and short-tempered.
Other : Rachel is my real name, so don't think I'm copying off of the book. XD

EDIT: IS Raven taken?

December 28th, 2004, 7:33 AM
You may not be coping the books.. but that is a near perfect "Rachael" personality!! But could I ask you to pick a different bird of prey? the only morphs that the ppl in the book share are wolf, cockroach, fly, eel, and seagull, and i forgot owl & dolphin..

BOT: I thought of some more animals that ppl might want to use: African bull elepahant, owls, bobcats, buffalo, ocelot, panthers, grizzly bear, and lynx

December 28th, 2004, 7:48 AM
What's wrong with Golder Eagle? The only one I recall havign that is David, and he's.. well, a rat now.

December 28th, 2004, 7:51 AM
I asked you to change it because I picked it. Just like when Cool Cr@cker asked me to take off the tiger as one of my morphs.. I don't think he wants ppl having the same morphs when he stated that there was only going to be eight of us.

December 28th, 2004, 7:57 AM
Oh! Sorry. XD I didn't notice. **Edits post**

Cool Cr@cker
December 28th, 2004, 7:23 PM
Rachael is Dam hot. I meant Animorphs Rach!
Her real name is Tanya something.
Anyway We need more members!

December 28th, 2004, 7:53 PM
oh boy been a long time since I read any animorphs books.lets see if I remember how this goes.

name:Jason Enruko
favorite morphs:wolf,barn owl,golden retriever,.........drawing nothing out of this head of mine......fly,artic polar bear,grizzly bear,panther,bobcat
top combat morph:panther
personality:cheery and likes to play jokes on everyone.is not shy at all and everyone knows who he is.
other:brother,Kyro is a yeerk controller,and mom is a higher rank yeerk controller.

looks like I'm coming in with a............Marco!!!

December 28th, 2004, 7:58 PM
am I too late??
Name : Nichole Miller
Favourite Animal Morphs : Horse, Wolf, Tiger
Top Combat Morph : Horse
Personalities : Happy most of the time, quick witted
Other : loves to be a horse most of all, loves horses (obviously)

December 28th, 2004, 10:42 PM
My character's top compat morph is a wolf, Pikapal...

December 28th, 2004, 10:47 PM
ok my bad, I fixed it ^^;

December 28th, 2004, 11:36 PM
You put your combat morph as a horse?!?!?! you need some firepower... (OMG I sounded like rachael (from the book)) XD

December 28th, 2004, 11:37 PM
hey horses are very strong, they kick, charge, bite...I should know, Ive been hurt enough by em! ^^;

Cool Cr@cker
December 29th, 2004, 7:08 PM
OOC: Six members great we can start......Warning this'll be different from the Animorphs Books.We'll be creating our own missions and one can signup as Ax I guess. The basic outline is similar though.

IC : In the interior of Mortra Forest we were camping. We = Me(John)+Dad+Mom+My Bro Mike who's so wonderful. Anyway My dad was cooking up some super Hot dogs at the fire stand we'd bought for barbequing. He made some and suddenly the fire went off..."Oh!Boy" said dad "Hey Mike why dont you go & get some wood". Mike said" Get squirt here to go and get it." So i went off to collect twigs and pieces of Log when I heard a tremendous sound. It sounded like a Crash and not far away.When I reached there all I could do was gape. There was a Big Round Object lying there which reminded me of an Overgrown Potato. And From the Sky flashed a star or meteor I didnt know but it was coming closer. Then I heard someone say "What the Heck...." and as I turned I saw someone who looked similar.

December 29th, 2004, 7:23 PM
Is it too late for me to join this?

Cool Cr@cker
December 30th, 2004, 7:20 AM
Go Ahead...We might need only one more member...Be An Andalite.

December 30th, 2004, 6:28 PM
I was camping with my family,me,mom,Kyro,and my dad.my dad was setting up the barbecue when he burst out.
"Oh Jason could you go get some wood?I uh....forgot matches....and firestarter...and wood.but I didn't forget propane."he said.I got up to go not wanting to wait any longer for lunch.besides I wanted to get away from Kyro,and my mom.they creeped me out because I knew the totally true fact they were controllars.voluntary controllers.then I heard this big explosion type exploision and ran to the source.

ooc:we DO know we're animorphs right?

Cool Cr@cker
December 30th, 2004, 9:48 PM
OOC : OMG>>>GOhan No.We get the Power first in the Forest.....O!I should have told this.

December 31st, 2004, 6:09 AM
OOC: My computer decided it would be fun to block the internet for an hour last night, sorry. ><

I was out in the woods with my mom, dad, and two sisters. We had rented a cabin near the lake. All of them were in there, watching movies and eating popcorn. Boring. I was out in the woods, exploring. I had found almost three different kinds of frogs, and I think I even saw a deer. I was having a good time. Until I heard an explosion.
Not an explosion exactly, but a noise simular. A crash, maybe. I raced off into the direction it came from.

December 31st, 2004, 3:17 PM
ooc:forget the part about the Yeerks in my post.

I saw another kid there when I came into veiw of what crashed.as I got there another person appeared.
"Hey what is this huge potatoe thing?"I asked.I walked closer and a voice began to speak.

Cool Cr@cker
January 4th, 2005, 7:22 AM
OOC : Sorry I was away for sometime. Let's get this back..

IC : As I stood staring there at the huge orangish blue potato, I noticed some kids nearby. They too were enraptured by the object. They too were around my age.
Suddenly one kid shouted "Hey.....Has this escaped from the nearby Giant Pumpkin or Potato Contest....It's Chow Time..". I recognized him.
It was....(Who'll take Marco's Role) a practical Joker from my school.. He too recognized me.."Should we go inside", One nervous looking girl asked. Suddenly i realized that all these kids were from my school and were camping here too.As I was about to say something, I saw a sudden flash within the object. Then Something like a door opened."What the......",.Then I heard it, a deep Kind voice, which lushed about only inside my mind. <Humans...You are in great danger>.....

Cool Cr@cker
January 5th, 2005, 5:57 PM
OOC : Sorry for DBL Posting. But hello We need Fellas here.

January 5th, 2005, 6:02 PM
(I'm the Marco.yeah I know a lot more about stuff now that I read like ten books the last couple weeks.)
"Grave danger?what is the giant potatoe going to explode and we'll become evil spirits roaming the face of your consiuons?"I said.I wasn't too suprised that all the other kids were from my school,this place was a good camping spot.
<No.the Yeerks are coming.they will be here in approximantilly 10 of your minutes.we must hurry.>he said.the voice was in my head.I mean I could hear it but I couldn't hear it.

Cool Cr@cker
January 8th, 2005, 6:41 PM
IC : The creature which spoke in our Mind Suddenly came out. It was really weird and at first glance though it appeared Human, It looked more like
a horse maybe except for the tail which ended in a very very sharp blade which could cut us all in seconds. I had noticed that all the other Kids
The guy called Jason who I knew fairly well was well Smirking but his expression changed suddenly to awe and fear.
The Creature Said Suddenly <Dont Worry My friends. I wont Hurt you. I am an andalite and my name's Prince Elfangor>(forgot his Full name) And suddenly he thought-spoke loudly as if he wanted everyone nearby to listen. As he spoke pictures rushed through our mind.He Told of Everything in the Galaxy, the sentient species, The andalites, thier advanced technology and the parasites called yeerks.He said About how the Yeerks started to become powerful and control everything and how they wanted to infest earth..Suddenly He paused and looked at the Star in the sky which was getting bigger. <They Are Coming-- going to come soon!!!> he said with alarm.

OOC : <What's a Schnauzer.>

January 8th, 2005, 7:45 PM
ooc:a minature dog..I think.

"Who is going to come soon?I mean we know you're an andalite thing but what do you want us to do?"I yelled at him.I had seen the pictures in my mind and was freaked out at first but then I relaxed somewhat.

January 9th, 2005, 8:21 AM
:: Is it too late to join??::

Name : Nyra Shagor
Favourite Animal Morphs : Ferret, Artic fox, Owl, Deer, Skunk, Lynx
Top Combat Morph : Lynx
Personalities : She is pessimistic, and it takes a while for her to trust others. She will help anyone, and she likes to eat. ^.^
Other : Nyra is a Notlit, and for those of you who don't know a Notlit is someone stuck in a morph..

Cool Cr@cker
January 13th, 2005, 6:25 AM
Hey Good Now that We've Got another..Please be Regular Call...Start your Char now and I can Continue.