PDA

View Full Version : Msn Help!

Cool Cr@cker
December 27th, 2004, 07:59 PM
MSN
I've just got a doubt. How come MSN Messenger supports a dam lot of Emails. Like we can use Gmail IDs
and almost any ID available.. How is this????

ryan
December 27th, 2004, 08:05 PM
um... cuz msn messenger is freakin' awesome? is that the answer you wanted? i use my gmail adress for msn messenger.

Anarchytekt
December 27th, 2004, 08:16 PM
MSN is a product of microsoft. And if some e-mail provider asks for its service to be associated with passport(another microsoft service) then any person using that service provider's e-mail can get logged in to msn msngr using that account. But to do so, they must first identify their ID at http://www.passport.com

pikachu girl
December 28th, 2004, 02:15 PM
because they have you answer Questions before you do any thing

Carlito-san
December 28th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Whaat does this have to do with MSN?Post somewhere else.

Microsoft is cool.There you go.

pikachu girl
December 28th, 2004, 02:28 PM
my name is torhu honda and ruby best :rambo: :cross-eye :classic: :sleeping: :D :bandit: :chu: :chu: :chu: :chu: :may: :10: :17: :top: :fr: :18:

pikachu girl
December 28th, 2004, 02:29 PM
hey msn is a porin web site

Carlito-san
December 28th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Stop spamming!that has nothing to do with MSN!!

aRedMoon
December 28th, 2004, 02:39 PM
MSN
I've just got a doubt. How come MSN Messenger supports a dam lot of Emails. Like we can use Gmail IDs
and almost any ID available.. How is this????
Because MSN Messanger uses e-mails instead of a single sign in system. The more e-mails out there (with all the domains and such), the more it's useable. You don't have to put a billion numbers on it like you do with AIM or YIM.

And don't censor bypass. =D