PDA

View Full Version : ...

Iveechan
December 27th, 2004, 09:29 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Iveechan/facts.jpg

:D

ash_misty4ever
December 28th, 2004, 12:36 AM
Those are kawaii Hitmonchan! I really didn't know Hitmonchans body temperature was 103! Your art is fun to look at, and read as well! Good job!
:D

Alexis
December 28th, 2004, 01:19 AM
XD Hitmonchan looks really cool there. I especially liked how you drew his expression, it matches perfectly.

Elite Four Lance
December 28th, 2004, 03:18 AM
Nice picture. That picture tells me what Hitmonchan doesnt like.

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 04:23 AM
that's really good!
I'm not a very good freehander, but I can see you are!

PoKeSaFaRi
December 28th, 2004, 04:32 AM
Well, the pic is very nice and al, but I'd like to remark your nice colouring techniques

PichuSecretBase
December 28th, 2004, 05:44 AM
*chuckles* That's funny =D As always, loveley coloring ♥

Iveechan
December 28th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Finished this just now. Female Hitmonarch (she's a bit anatomically correct, so keep that in mind when you do a closer view). The background feels too light and... I'm not liking the colors. Wish I went for a purple look instead of yellow. i use yellowy-greens too much. Purple is relaxing.

Dragonfree
December 28th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Very nice pictures, both of them. The "What People Don't Know about Hitmonchans" one was hilarious... XD The Hitmonarch looks great too; I absolutely adore your shading of Hitmonarch's armor.

Kura
December 28th, 2004, 06:42 PM
oooh i love itt :3
it's soo cute ^^
hitmonchans FWEE~~
awesome work!! :3 :3 <3 <3

MegaDitto
December 28th, 2004, 07:05 PM
It's funny and cute.Good work.

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 10:07 AM
I love Hitmonarch,she looks so very smooth and shiny.
And I love the enviroment she is in too :)
Awesome Job :)

Fishy
December 29th, 2004, 12:47 PM
Not bad pictures. I loved the second one youve made.

Lil' Schu
December 29th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Wow, Katelyn, those are really good! I didn't know Hitmonchan's body temp was 103F! And the pic next to it goes well ^^. One the second one...the background hurts my eyes...><;...maybe it's because I don't have my glasses on xD;

PichuSecretBase
December 29th, 2004, 05:16 PM
The second one is very cool =3 I like the background colors... coming from the Raver of cource. (Bwaha) ^^;

jynx
December 30th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Sweet~~^^

Err... is 103 degrees in Celcius or Farenheit(<--spelling@@|||) ?

Iveechan
December 30th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Farenheit. I'm a stupid American so I'm not sure how that translates to Celcius :D. I think normal body temperature for a human is 98 degrees.

jynx
January 3rd, 2005, 03:21 AM
Farenheit. I'm a stupid American so I'm not sure how that translates to Celcius :D. I think normal body temperature for a human is 98 degrees.
Oh thank you. ^^
Yup, approximately 98Farenheit, which is 37.4Celcius.

I was watching "Stage Fight" this afternoon and Hitmonchan is so cool.

Iveechan
January 6th, 2005, 02:24 PM
That was one episode I missed. I would see it, but the anime makes me cringe.

Anywho... for those who like my pregnant Pokemon... here's a Vulpix :D. And for those who hate them, oh well, life sucks.

Lady of the Shadows
January 6th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Like always i love the pics.
The first one is cute and i realy like the 2nd. I realy like that pokemon.
The vulpix is realy nice as well.
Nice to see more of your pics agian.

jynx
January 7th, 2005, 02:49 AM
That was one episode I missed. I would see it, but the anime makes me cringe.

Anywho... for those who like my pregnant Pokemon... here's a Vulpix :D. And for those who hate them, oh well, life sucks.
Oh...no chance of buying VCD or DVD?
I taped it on 3rd January2005...o sheet...that's not in English =.=

I like the tail!!!!!!

DarkPhoenix
January 8th, 2005, 03:56 AM
I love your drawings! So awesome, and you're right, a more purple themed background would be well suited for the hitmonarch... seeing as you made the background too vibrant IMO.... It's nice and all (better than I could do... maybe.... (I suck at proportions and stuff....) But maybe if you dulled it down a bit... using darker tints and stuffs.... idk... lol. The vulpix kinda bugs me... she looks awesome, but weird at the same time, and it isn't the pregnancy.... she kinda looks like a read-headed lady from brooklyn who spends at least 10 hours a day in a bueaty shop. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more :P

Iveechan
January 8th, 2005, 10:35 AM
I would never touch the Hitmonarch bg again. I'm too afraid of ruining it.

Emperor ServingSpoon
January 8th, 2005, 07:08 PM
I'm not entirely sure what that's meant to be, but it looks cool. It'll take quite a bit of practice before I'm that good at colouring, too...

Stevo-kun
January 8th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Wow that last one is really cool XD. I think it is a drawing of a Hitmonchan, Eevee and Ivysaur fusion type thing XD. I am not sure though and I also really like your Vulpix. Great job ^^.

Pokemon_Veteran

lugia65
January 8th, 2005, 11:46 PM
The first one is my favorite, its so funny and adorable ^^

Iveechan
January 9th, 2005, 09:49 AM
The creature in my avatar and stuff is an Iveechan, a hybrid of Ivysaur, Eevee, and Hitmonchan (though people keep thinking it's an eeveelution -_-;). Off-topic, but this is the last day of my ban from sheezyart :D.

Emperor ServingSpoon
January 10th, 2005, 04:06 AM
I figured it was a little complex to be just an eeveelution. Plus there was the leaves, and the hitmonchan type top to the head...

jynx
January 10th, 2005, 05:29 AM
The creature in my avatar and stuff is an Iveechan, a hybrid of Ivysaur, Eevee, and Hitmonchan (though people keep thinking it's an eeveelution -_-;). Off-topic, but this is the last day of my ban from sheezyart :D.
Oh I see...now I know how to pronouce it! XD

Kine
January 11th, 2005, 07:16 AM
That's the thing I like about your artwork, is that it can vary from a simplistic cartoon style to a more detailed realistic style. You're also very good at coloring, something I only wish I could do.

I'd hate to sound cliche, but it's gotta be said. Keep up the good work.

(And if it makes any difference, I like the first and last pictures most.)

Imakuni?
January 12th, 2005, 01:43 PM
very nice art. this is your best work yet =)

Iveechan
January 12th, 2005, 01:52 PM
I think my best was from autumn and winter of 2003 year when I made all these nice background pics. But thanks.

DarkPhoenix
January 13th, 2005, 11:51 PM
Would you mind showing them again? I would like to see them :P

kohei
January 14th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Haha, Hitmonchan feels constricted in pants!
Hence the skirt/kilt :)

And I also noticed the "I HATE GIJINKA"
Total opposite from me :/

jynx
January 14th, 2005, 08:30 AM
What on earth is Gijinka? ???
o_O|||

Kelsey
January 14th, 2005, 11:18 AM
XD That Hitmonchan piccy was awsome!! That's really good, Ivee, it looks a lot like a mini cartoon kind of thing. I love the "Not female anime" part. XD Very nice job with the coloring too, you did awsome. ^____^

~Kelsey

O
January 14th, 2005, 10:19 PM
I think Gijinka is when a thing is merged with a human i.e. A PIkachu formed with Ash... =/.

Great work... So that's how Iveechan got it's name. I always thought it was a grass Eeveelution

kohei
January 15th, 2005, 02:23 AM
Gijinka is putting properties of a non-human thing into a human. A good example is the OS-tans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OS-tan).

Iveechan
January 15th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Why do people always think Iveechan is an Eeveelution? It has no "eon" in its name and it has a reptilian face. Ah well. I'm not a big fan of gijinka because they just look like people with colorful stuff on them and try to pass as Pokemon. And I like animals.

jynx
January 15th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Why do people always think Iveechan is an Eeveelution? It has no "eon" in its name and it has a reptilian face. Ah well. I'm not a big fan of gijinka because they just look like people with colorful stuff on them and try to pass as Pokemon. And I like animals.
I used to think that Ivee is what you call yourself, than Chan from Hitmonchan :P

Spike Razzor
January 16th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Gijinka is putting properties of a non-human thing into a human. A good example is the OS-tans ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OS-tan )
*Has been disturbed by that link. Hides under rock for safety*

kohei
January 18th, 2005, 01:22 AM
Scared? lol
I can post more links... but I wont :P

Iveechan
January 19th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Iveechan used Mega Kick on Arcanine! Critical Hit!

Lokhlan
January 19th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Nothing I can really say that hasn't already been said, so...Great job! XD

Wombat!!
January 23rd, 2005, 08:11 PM
--Edited out for mindless spamming/flaming--

--FG

Spike Razzor
January 23rd, 2005, 08:38 PM
Iveechan used Mega Kick on Arcanine! Critical Hit!
Someone just got owned! As always, good job on all your work.

jynx
January 24th, 2005, 05:32 AM
I like the actions, its like its really moving.

Missingno Baby
January 27th, 2005, 05:58 AM
Oh woooooooh! That last one is sooo pretty! *draws* I like your works!!

puni puni Cowell~