PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon WATCHES

Psyduck
November 28th, 2003, 06:42 PM
Is anyone going to order their very own pokemon watch? From this site http://ewd4.ewatchfactory.com/ews_pokemon_list1

I was bummed that Psyduck wasn't a choice, I am thinking I might order the Pikachu one with black strip, black hands, and black around the center. Also you can put your name on the watch. I was psyiced when i saw that they accept pay pal. Anyone else thinking about ordering or want to? If so which one?

Heres my watch: http://ewd4.ewatchfactory.com/wreq=ewdenter&wses=93331128032137137545799675&sctx=&dctx=ews_pokemon_pikachu

jynx
November 29th, 2003, 02:03 AM
They are expensive.
They don't have those Pokemon that I like.

ashley03
November 29th, 2003, 06:28 AM
They are expensive.
They don't have those Pokemon that I like.
the pokemon on the watches are only in R/S!!and the watches are very expensive*points 2 the price under the watches*

ciao,ashley03

Iveechan
November 29th, 2003, 12:33 PM
Yeah, they always market out what fresh and hot off the press. I'll never get a Hitmonchan watch I see. Ah well, I don't like watches anyway. Now if they had a Flygon, Breloom, or Blaziken watch, THEN I'd try and get one ;)

*dreams of a big stuffed Hitmonchan with shiny green eyes* ^_^

jynx
November 30th, 2003, 11:55 AM
Draw it yourself^^
You are so good at drawing.
Maybe you can make one yourself too.
I asked my mum to make a Jynx soft toy for me, its a year old now ^^

Kayleigh
November 30th, 2003, 12:22 PM
Geez, they are expensive! O_o For a watch?! Well, I could just buy a Pokmon watch at the store anyways, it wouldn't bother me if my name wasn't on it. ^_^;

Tweak
November 30th, 2003, 09:26 PM
:confused: no psyduck...how dare them. o_Ol 29.95 for a watch?!!!! i can get the exact same thing (minus the pokemon) for 9.99 @ Target.

shiny_jiggly
December 3rd, 2003, 02:19 AM
Actually...
I don't see what is so great about a pokemon watch other than to tell time. Unless you are crazy about the design of course.