PDA

View Full Version : Mirror, mirror on the wall

Harley Quinn
September 12th, 2011, 11:30 PM
Do you think you're attractive?
don't read the spoiler unless you like sad stuff
I've never had a high opinion of my looks, let alone think I'm 'attractive.' Well, I think I have some attractive qualities, but on the whole I think I'm, well, ugly. It doesn't stop me from posting rather obnoxious pictures of myself, but I think the obnoxiousness of the pictures just emphasizes the ugliness of my face. I've always had this deep-rooted dislike of my face and body in general, resulting in weight problems, self-hate the list goes on etc
I'm slowly, but surely getting over this irrational dislike of my body...but it's going to take a long time to do so.

Lie Ren
September 12th, 2011, 11:39 PM
ohgosh.. D: @spoiler
I'm sorry ;u;

& This thread.. makes me feel so vain, but here it goes.

Well.. I've.. never had anyone tell me otherwise, and I'm not trying to sound snobby but I do think I'm attractive to a point. There are things that I'd like to work on, like getting my hair styled correctly again, losing a biiit of weight, and I'd like to get contacts. Though, when I push past those nitpicks, I think I look fine. I guess.. all I know is that when I'm out in public I don't feel ashamed with how I look, whether I happen to be more girly or more guyish that day. xD; I go back and forth, because I can.

Edit: Ah, but that's now days. In grade school I was geeky looking, and just omg no.
Also, when I first cut my hair shorter I had this style where the bangs covered one of my eyes, and it looked so emo.. "wth, me? :/"
In grade school I could've done things to change my looks too, I just didn't care back then.

Althea
September 12th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Gods, no. I have never been and never will be attractive...but in truth, I'm not all that bothered by it; looks aren't something that matter to me at all, not in others or myself. I can make myself look presentable, which is all that I'm really worried about, because it's all I need to do to get a job.

But then, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose. I've never had any nasty comments about how I look (well, not from people who wouldn't just be out to insult me) but then it's not like I get any compliments either. It's just not something I think about, because I don't really see it as relevant.

PlatinumDude
September 12th, 2011, 11:54 PM
I don't think I'm attractive, but some people think I'm handsome for some reason. Come to think of it, I don't know why I don't think I'm attractive.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
September 13th, 2011, 05:09 AM
No, I'm not very attractive, except for the few times when my skin isn't covered in ezcema or rashes. Then I don't really look too bad. Not super-attractive, but okay.

Other people have told me I'm attractive, though, if that counts for anything :P

Overlord Drakow
September 13th, 2011, 06:23 AM
I think I'm damn good looking but I don't get compliments or anything that often at all. An ego boost is the last thing I need anyway ¬____¬

Shining Raichu
September 13th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Well, I don't think I'm unattractive, but I don't think I'm necessarily one of the great studs out there lol. I don't look in a mirror and think "oh yeah baby work it".

Forever
September 13th, 2011, 06:46 AM
I think I'm damn good looking but I don't get compliments or anything that often at all. An ego boost is the last thing I need anyway ¬____¬

Drakow you are a beautiful man.

As for me, it depends. w/ make up I think I look good tbh. ;x

Without make up except at night I look bad sorta (except early in the morning I can sometimes look fine then too!) lol. Overall my body isn't that bad though it's just that my face is so white that random reds when I smile or something on my cheeks just looks random loool.

Mew~
September 13th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Ha, I'm a total massive stud!

Like others have said, I don't think I'm unattractive. I like the way I look, it's just depends on another persons view I guess. I've had compliments before though. :P Not a lot though. xDD;

Talli
September 13th, 2011, 09:48 AM
I am attractive to my boyfriend, I guess I am attractive

Shiny Celebi
September 13th, 2011, 10:12 AM
I really have never thought of myself as attractive. However once I posted pictures of myself on forums, people would sometimes say I look really nice and pretty. I never think Im as attractive as they say I am. Thats just me though.

Toshiro.
September 13th, 2011, 11:43 AM
... no :/ I mean, I always hear from people that I am, but I never see what they see.

I have low self esteem btw

Kevin
September 13th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah, people think I am. A lot of girls I see start talking to me often, and my other friends say it's because they like me or what ever.

River
September 13th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Nahuh. I'm a total dork, I think. Everything from my too - big nose, to my horrible eyes, to my emo-ish hair that gets all greasy if I don't wash it for just one day, tis all just...no. And I'm too skinny. Better than being overweight, I guess, but I'm 17 and only weigh maybe 100 pounds. After eating a large meal. I am hideous >.<

The Last One
September 13th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Define attractiveness? r u talking physically? because personally, im dont look at people and base them on attractiveness on their body, face, and such, but how they act, so therefore u could be a horrible disgusting beast on the ouside xD but if u act right I will think u r beautiful =P .. but to answer the question I dont think I am, I have been called "cute" which is more of an anoyance than a good thing, but all in all, i think im, average, if we are basing this physically

Sammi
September 13th, 2011, 05:51 PM
I don't think I'm super beautiful, but I don't think I'm really ugly, either. I'm just kind of average. There's a few nice things about me (my hair and eyes are pretty sweet if I may say so 8D), and then there's some that aren't (mainly, I'm really short and a bit chubby). It also depends on how much acne I have at the time. Or what I'm wearing, really. ._.

No one compliments me at all. But that might be because I look like a teenager and adults don't want to get in trouble... either that or they only see me at work, where I look like a big black blob due to my uniform.

Aquacorde
September 13th, 2011, 06:16 PM
I'm fairly pretty, I guess. I mean, most of the time I feel like I am pretty. Which is good. But when I think about it, I hardly get any kind of comments, which makes me wonder lol. However, that's cause I'm not noticeable, which is a whole different issue. ^^;

xapdos
September 13th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Mmmm I'm good looking, since that's what people tell me, but that's not always what I think!

Alice
September 13th, 2011, 10:29 PM
I never used to think I was, but in the last few years I've gotten a lot of compliments that have sort of made me think otherwise. I think I am fairly attractive, although surely not anything super amazing. I don't really like my face, but not everyone can or should look exactly the same... it's okay to be a little unique. lol

Truality
September 14th, 2011, 12:46 AM
I'm a beast trying to look good. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6848853&postcount=79)
http://us.ent3.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/walt_disney/beauty_and_the_beast/beast10.jpg

Throughout my life, I was never complimented for my looks, but rather about other things. So yeah, that drove me to the conclusion that I'm not pretty-at least I know for sure that I'm not a cuteface, for that matter. Although I gotta say working out has offered me a lot.

Crimson5M
September 14th, 2011, 02:17 AM
No, I think I'm ugly as ****.
Doesn't help that nobody ever wants to go near me, I get laughed at almost every day, and my sister gets bullied for the way I look.
That's probably why I spend so much time on the internet...'tis the only placI can be taken seriously. I think.

Hybrid Trainer
September 14th, 2011, 05:52 AM
I was bullied a lot throughout primary and secondary school so i have zero self esteem x3
I've gotten a few compliments but I never really believe what their saying.

Boone
September 14th, 2011, 06:21 AM
I've been described as fairly handsome. While I am not bothered with how I look, people have had mixed reactions about my looks, some stating how good-looking I am while others thought I was not-so-bad looking. So, I don't really know; I'd have to post my picture around here for people to judge or something.

BareBones
September 14th, 2011, 12:02 PM
I have a high opinion of my looks, for self confidence purposes if anything. However, I do not believe I am especially attractive. I know that I am not ugly, however.

My appearance is quite androgynous. I get asked if I'm a feminine boy or a boyish girl quite frequently. However, I thing androgyny is very attractive so I suppose my opinion is quite biased?

Regardless, I get compliments (not that I need a confidence boost anymore) so I can't be that unattractive.

marz
September 14th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Apparently I'm good looking, but I don't see it.

Blue Nocturne
September 16th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Me? I'm absolutely gorgeous.

No. I'm not unattractive, and I always put quite a bit of effort into looking good, but even then I don't consider myself particularly stunning. I get compliments about my eyes in particular, and I can kinda see where people are coming from, but I can mostly just see the faults.

2Cool4Mewtwo
September 16th, 2011, 05:59 PM
I'm a fairly bulky guy... and I've been told I look better than I used to, probably because I lost some weight and physically grew up more than I was about 2 years ago.

On a side note, I guess I physically have the "qualifications" to be a jock around the school, but being a jock is for losers and dumb no-lifers so I'm not going to that route.

Alley Cat
September 16th, 2011, 06:24 PM
I'd like to think that I am decently attractive. Not trying to sound conceited or anything. But quite a few people have hit on me and have been attracted to me, so I can't be THAT ugly. But I do have a low opinion on some of my features(face, dent in chest) but I'm comfortable with just about everything else. Some days I'm more confident in my looks, and other days I'm not. But the best thing to is to have good confidence and show the world that you are strong!(:

King Goodra
September 16th, 2011, 07:50 PM
I don't think I'm unattractive, and I think I have certain angles where I look pretty damn good, but I can't look at myself and think that someone other than me could possibly find me attractive.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
September 16th, 2011, 08:39 PM
I get quite a lot of compliments so I guess I'm quite alright? ='D

Young4Ever
September 21st, 2011, 09:36 AM
No.I'm fat,ugly,am full of zits,have messy hairs,and stuff ^_^
Well,when I "bloom" I hope it to get better

Centiflora X
September 23rd, 2011, 07:33 PM
My physical appearance is nothing interesting. But some people are attracted to (the sense of humour coming from) the complicated mind attached to it.

BlooMilk C.
September 23rd, 2011, 09:13 PM
I don't think I'm unattractive, and I think I have certain angles where I look pretty damn good, but I can't look at myself and think that someone other than me could possibly find me attractive.

This is my opinion. I don't think that I'm that attractive, so I try not to focus a lot on looks.

TornZero
September 23rd, 2011, 09:46 PM
I don't think I'm unattractive, but obviously there are some things I could work on, such as the fact that I look like a toothpick in tight clothing. (People actually believe I'm anorexic sometimes.)

DarkAlucard
September 23rd, 2011, 10:07 PM
I really don't consider myself attractive. being a little overweight XD.
The girls always tell me that my eyes and my hair is cute so, at least, I can live in peace.

Liam Crawford
September 24th, 2011, 03:54 AM
I've had a few compliments about my looks, but through my perspective, I have a rather mediocre figure.