PDA

View Full Version : Ambitions

Mew~
September 13th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Well, a pretty simple question. Do any of you have any ambitions?

Well first of all, once I finnish sixth form (If I get in that is), I'd like to finnish learning French, and start learning Japanese. Then I'm hoping to travel to the New York, France and Japan. I've always wanted to visit New York again ever since I first went there with my dad when I was like 8. When in France, I'd like to see some of the places my old french teacher told me about. Then as for Japan, I've always been interested in the culture, but also the gaming and animation side too, I've always wanted to check out those Pokémon Centers too. Then from those experiences decide what to do with my life from there on then. :x

Galukxy
September 13th, 2011, 10:47 AM
I have a few ambitions. Once, I pass through this year with ICT and Art A level. I would like to take it further into a Creative arts University and get a degree, but I would also like to travel around the world at some point in my life too. I've always wanted to see new places and new things, so that's something I have in mind of doing. Those are the only ambitions I have at the moment.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
September 19th, 2011, 12:22 AM
I want to work as an investment banker in Credit Suisse or UBS when I'm older and get better at Japanese because I suck at it and I'd also like to live in Switzerland, Japan or America and hopefully leave my family foreverrr. :DDD

Overlord Drakow
September 19th, 2011, 02:59 AM
^ Hope leads to disappointment.

It is my grand ambition to rule the world! That is a life long goal however. In around two weeks I'll be beginning my Masters in Astronomy and Cosmology and if things go well, I'll probably pursue a career in a related field to rack up the necessary finances to aid me in my world conquest.

Snow Phoenix
September 19th, 2011, 05:50 AM
I used to pretty ambitionless xD Didn't really care about anything so eh... I made my own little ambition of raising me a family ^-^ Long term goal that gives me something to do with my life... instead of wasting it :D

Venusaur♣
September 24th, 2011, 08:31 AM
Ambitions, go to college, graduate, start a life, be it a life alone, or with a family.

That's my general ambition/wish/w/e.

Physco
September 24th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Well I want to live.
I guess that counts.

Alley Cat
September 24th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Go to college, change the world. Even if it isn't in any huge way, I want to at least topple over the first domino that will lead to more and more change. Be the best I can, to everyone. That's it.

Guy
September 24th, 2011, 10:57 AM
For as long as I've known myself, I've always had a lot of ambition to get up and accomplish something. At school, or anywhere else for that matter, I've always kept the ambition to do well and succeed in what I do. If I don't do it right the first time, I continue to keep at it. If I do a good job at it the first time, then I start looking at ways I can do it better the next time. I guess that's where my big dreams and life goals come from too, because of my ambition.

Impo
September 24th, 2011, 09:54 PM
My current greatest ambition is to finish a novel I'm currently working on.
Not the ones on the site, but a more personal one.

It's kinda fun to do, but I need to stay on focus.

miju-kun
September 25th, 2011, 01:10 AM
My ambition is to go to foreign countries. That is all. Well, I do have some other small ambitions..

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
September 25th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Get rich, and retire early and live my life in a world of luxury and opulence. Sadly things aren't panning out that way. I guess right now I just want to find any sort of full time employment but even that isn't going well.

And yes, I would have liked to become supreme ruler of the galaxy but I don't believe such a position exists.