PDA

View Full Version : The Weather Topic

Mew~
September 14th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Blarg. The most boring thread ever right?

What's the weather like where you are right now? What kind of weather do you like the most? Any particular weather you're looking forward to?

Well, it's been raining quite a bit here this week. We're supposedly getting some snow in January though. That should be mega awesome.

Ash
September 14th, 2011, 08:45 AM
I haven't gone outside today, but I'm pretty sure that today is just had hot as it's been since Summer started. The nights have been pretty pleasant though; perhaps because Autumn is starting to come it's way. Slowly that is. I'm looking forward to the Autumn weather, because there are days in which it's not too cold, but not too hot so you can go on a walk and not feel like you're going to die in the heat. n_n;

OriginGiratina
September 14th, 2011, 11:17 AM
We melt from the sun! At night the weather is ok but at morning it's hot.

donavannj
September 14th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Today here, it's a very cool, almost chilly (at least compared to what it has been recently) 58 F out. It feels like that as well. No wind. There's a frost warning in place for tonight, and after how cold last night got (40 F), that doesn't surprise me one bit. On Monday it was pretty nice out at 89 F with a very nice breeze, and it didn't feel like that would have in July or August. I like days like Monday the most, but if I can't have that, I'll take a rainy day that otherwise feels like Monday did. I'm not looking forward to winter, though.

marz
September 14th, 2011, 11:32 AM
I think summer is ending quite nicely over here. Lately it's been sunny and warm during the days, and for a good few days it was even warm enough at night to go out in a t-shirt. Now the nights are dipping back down but the days are staying warm and sunny so I'm happy. :)

I can definitely wait for autumn to come around and then...ugh winter

Talli
September 14th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Has had howling gales here for the last three days, just wish summer would hurry up

Sheep
September 14th, 2011, 11:49 AM
It's sunny and hot outside right now, which is my least favorite type of weather. I like when it's cloudy or rainy; I'm happy as long as the sun isn't in sight. Looking forward to autumn showers but not so much snow (as pretty as it is) since it's too cold for my liking.

Tapioca
September 14th, 2011, 11:53 AM
I love it when it's 70F outside. Sweater weather is the absolute best, especially considering it's so humid here. Lately, it's been 90F, but no humidity, so it was bearable :D

I can't wait for Autumn though. Autumn is the best time in Florida.

Kevin
September 14th, 2011, 12:00 PM
What's the weather like where you are right now?
It's pretty nice out. Warm and sunny.

What kind of weather do you like the most?
I like cool autumn days. It feels nicer.

Any particular weather you're looking forward to?
Autumn weather, when it's not too hot or cold out.

Aquacorde
September 14th, 2011, 03:29 PM
It's cold. It's cold. It's much too cold. Well, relatively cold I mean. It went from about 90 to about 60 overnight. ;_;

Usually I like weather between 32 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Just not when it suddenly jumps. ;__; Oh and I love thunderstorms. :D

-Jared-
September 14th, 2011, 03:34 PM
It's sunny and warm. Blegh. XD

I much prefer cold, rainy weather. I love it when it is cloudy. ^__^ Part of that is just general preference, but another factor is that when I drive my brother to school, I have to drive east, which is where the sun rises. Considering it's early in the morning, and in my dad's truck I can't use the visor, so the sun is a pain in the butt AND somewhat dangerous, to boot. Clouds help solve all those problems! Well, until it starts pouring rain...XD

Cloudy. ^__^

Maple Leaf
September 14th, 2011, 03:47 PM
It's hot, but a cold front's about to pass through. :3

I prefer relatively cold weather, but not extremely cold. ~30 degrees Fahrenheit at the lowest, I would say.

Ayselipera
September 14th, 2011, 04:28 PM
What's the weather like where you are right now? What kind of weather do you like the most? Any particular weather you're looking forward to?

Right now it's disgustingly humid and hot I don't even. The days before this it was comfortable and I don't know what hit today. Which long story short really pissed me off because I had a perfect scarf outfit put together for today which I had to scrap because it was randomly in the 80s today.

My favorite kind of weather is cold and rainy, cold and snowy, or just cold.

Well fall is right around the corner so I'm really looking forward to the cool days and even cooler nights along with all the rain. Plus I find I can wear my best outfits in the fall. It's my favorite season to shop for!

2Cool4Mewtwo
September 14th, 2011, 04:56 PM
very humid in general, I'd say. It's hot in my room though >.<

PlatinumDude
September 15th, 2011, 01:57 AM
Right now, it's cloudy and cool outside. Normally, it's very hot, but it gets rainy at arodb September.

I like cool weather because I like the cold feeling. I even wear shorts in cold weather. I'm looking forward to October or November when the storms don't come around as much.

BareBones
September 15th, 2011, 03:19 PM
It was mild today. Though currently it is night time.

Personally I enjoy it being very sunny and hot, snowing, raining heavily and thunderstorms. I suppose I tend to like more 'extreme' weathers? Though never so much that it causes serious issues.

It's quite strange, really. I love thunderstorms, but they scare me somewhat. They make me nervous.

aruchan
September 15th, 2011, 06:07 PM
The weather here was fine, if not a bit hot. It is Southern California, though, so the weather is usually mild to hot. No snow here. Ever. :(

=(^.^)=
September 15th, 2011, 06:23 PM
It's getting cold here and it rained. It's starting to smell like Autumn <3

smile!
September 15th, 2011, 06:41 PM
It's cold here. And it's just the start of fall. XD I'm kinda expecting snow, buuuuuut I still haven't got my winter clothes yet

Truality
September 16th, 2011, 01:26 AM
We melt from the sun! At night the weather is ok but at morning it's hot.Aye, it's still very hot in Greece. Although better than like 2-3 weeks ago.

Still, I'm not looking forward to rain. Just some cloudy, windy weather. I love the wind.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
September 16th, 2011, 02:17 AM
It's raining a bit but it's quite hot. D:

Cold weather for the win :D

Snow... Even though it's impossible for it to snow here :(

miju-kun
September 16th, 2011, 03:10 AM
UNPREDICTABLE. It rains. It shines. It rains. It shines. Then it messes up and rains while it shines. @_@

Cool, but not too cold.

No. Because rain and shine is the only weather here. I want snow.

Young4Ever
September 21st, 2011, 09:35 AM
How is the weather where you live?
Kind of a mess,although it ahd settled in shining for a few days

Favorite type of weather?
Well,I'd have to go with Cold and Rainy.This lazy feeling suits me very well ^_^

Weather you're looking forward?
Well,snow.Although it's impossible as I live in a snow-free area in my country.It barely snows in the south though

Noah Ridgewood
September 21st, 2011, 12:44 PM
It's white/gray and raining here. I usually love the rain, but only if there's some darkness in the sky! I find that so much more appealing than a sunny day.

Karasuma
September 21st, 2011, 12:57 PM
Cloudy with a chance of Rain.

Warm weather, not to hot and not to cold.

Snow...but I doubt that'll ever happen here in the sunshine state.

Young4Ever
September 22nd, 2011, 09:54 AM
Still a mess,windy and may rain today '-_-

Saryka
September 22nd, 2011, 01:19 PM
Right now, it's really flipping nice outside, the sun is shining and it's relatively warm. Autumn weather's always been my favourite because it's neither too hot nor too cold outside, and the way the leaves change colour is pretty beautiful. So I'm looking forward to more fall weather. :D

Toshiro.
September 23rd, 2011, 01:11 PM
It's cold and raining outside atm. I like the rainy weather though, its relaxing to me. The weather I am looking forward to is the cool weather :3

Guy
September 23rd, 2011, 01:24 PM
I have to admit, when I first saw the title of this thread I thought this was going to be about when you hit "The Weather Topic" with someone like a friend or girlfriend / boyfriend because you're out of words to talk about and you reach that awkward moment.

Seeing as I made a huge miss with that one, I'll go ahead and say that it's currently drizzling outside. It was raining harder a few moments ago, but now it's just a gray sky with an occasional rumble of thunder. From the look of the trees, there's little to no wind at all, and ...

/goes to step outside

The air isn't humid or hot, it's just lightly warm, which is probably because the humidity that we had earlier has risen since it was raining. I usually enjoy weather like this; it's serene to me.

Mr Cat Dog
September 23rd, 2011, 02:53 PM
Currently it's a nice clear night, which is always good. In terms of weather I like: dry, cool, slightly breezy climates are my faves. Or snow. But not rain or dizzying heat; they're definitely no-nos for weather.

Avishka
September 24th, 2011, 04:58 AM
How is the weather where you live?
cloudy with a chance of Rain.
Favorite type of weather?
Cold and rainy
Weather you're looking forward?
cloudy

countryemo
September 24th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Currently its misty outside; kinda interesting. We been getting some nice weather, though the rain is starting up again. I look foward to cloudy/sunny weather.

Eпvy
September 24th, 2011, 01:09 PM
It is 82 degrees and sunny.

Still too hot for me, but it is better than the never-ending 100s we were having not too long ago.

For weather I like cool (40s, 50s, low 60s) and cold. My favorite weather being 40s/lower 50 with overcast skies and wind. Although I also like it cold with snow/ice.

Team Fail
September 24th, 2011, 01:52 PM
omg it's a mini-DCC because we talk about the weather so much! :3

It was sunny earlier, but clouds are moving in atm, so the sun is gone. I can still see some blue in the sky though.

I like it when it's about 20-25ºC and sunny with a very light breeze. A perfect day imo.

Yoshikko
September 24th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Meh same as ever. Rainy or windy or cold, though it was a little sunny today, but only for a short while. I don't really mind the weather here because I can't really stand heat, but I do like sun.

King Gumball
September 24th, 2011, 09:31 PM
It is cold and raining lots right now, which is fine with me. I don't care whether it changes or not, but I prefer the cold over the heat.

Osiris
September 26th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Cold, rainy and wind gusts up to 100 km/h (60 mph).

I like warm spring days, where it's nice outside but doesn't get too hot.

We've only had about 4 days of snow here the last two years, so I'm looking forward to see some more of that.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
September 27th, 2011, 05:24 AM
Dark, cloudy, with periods of rain. It's also gotten a lot cooler outside than it has been for the last couple of days. Just another sign that summer's over and I can't wear my comfy and easy-to-wear shorts anymore :/

Alli
September 27th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Right now it looks umm...kinda bland. The sky looks white (probably cause it's kinda foggy out) and I assume it's not very warm out there and it might rain. I like that kinda weather though, oddly enough. I like it more when the sky is gray and it looks kinda dark outside, as if it's going to rain, but never does. But IF it does rain, no complaints, because I like to watch the rain. :]