• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2011
Whats up,

So anyways i'm playing Fire Red and currently at the third Sevii Island.

My team is currently,

Scyther lvl 33 (currently lvling up)
Venasaur lvl 41
Vaporeon lvl 55
Zapdos lvl 52
Aerodactyl lvl 21 ( was leveling but switched to Scyther)
Golduck lvl 38 (hm mule)

And i want to use my level 34 Arcanine in my party so i was wondering should i get rid of Aerodactyl and teach Zapdos fly, or keep leveling up Aerodactyl.

And also was teaching Venasaur 'Frenzy Plant' a good idea?
Currently has : Toxic, Leech Sead, Sleep Powder and Frenzy Plant.

Thanks

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 2, 2013
Ninjas infiltrated this block before it was blocked!

Although it's a pleasure to welcome you to PC, team strategies, one and all, should go in the Competitive Battling Center. So.. Yeah. Welcome!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
...^what that above poster said, basically.

But yeah, if you want to get your team rated, you should totally visit the In-Game Team Help thread located inside the Competitive Battling Center. Get advice about your Pokemon team, and the moves they use.

Your post isn't really an introduction....so bad news is I'll have to lock this thread. Of course, you can try again if you like. PM me if you have any questions. :)

Locked.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back