PDA

View Full Version : What is your sexuality?

shenanigans
September 17th, 2011, 09:50 AM
I've seen a lot of people around PC compared to other forums I've been on with alternate sexualities, so I thought I'd ask the whole community, what is your sexuality?

Please do not discuss whether or not it's right to be one sexuality or another or whatever. If you're gonna say something that'll start an argument then just don't say anything ok thanks.

wcdaily
September 17th, 2011, 09:55 AM
I'm pansexual. Not really much to say, but I always assumed I was straight, but the truth is in the past I've been attracted to both guys and girls, I just denied half of those feelings for some time, then I really thought about it and it started to make sense.

Aquacorde
Heterosexual. Probably. I mean... I dunno, I find both guys and girls attractive, but I think I'm more inclined to men.

Ofc I'm odd in that I really am incapable of being really attracted to people I don't know, so... yeah. Idk. This is purely based on sexual attraction. Emotionally, I don't think there are any restrictions.

Gold warehouse
I honestly don't even know. I spent a while questioning it, then decided, why does it even matter? It's only a simple label. I remember somebody on PC made a post with a picture saying

"this is what people think sexuality is" with black and white next to it. And then underneath "what sexuality actually is" with the entire colour spectrum; and I thought how true it was.

I've only dated girls, I've had crushes on girls and boys, I've been attracted to girls and boys, I don't know if I could have sex with a boy although I know I could do A FEW THINGS BORDERING ON SEX, I feel like I would love anyone of any gender but I've only been in love with the three girls I have dated. That's me summarised simply.

King Goodra
September 17th, 2011, 10:10 AM
I identify most with demisexuality (http://www.asexuality.org/wiki/index.php?title=Demisexual), but I'm questioning it because I have experienced lust before without having been in a relationship with someone. I could be bisexual, but I've never had romantic feelings for a guy and I don't see myself being in a sexual relationship with one, nor am I remotely interested. I've only been in a relationship with two girls before. The last one being the one that I had thoughts of being demisexual, because I didn't have any sexual feelings for her until our relationship really began to developed. I know I'm heteroromantic, though, and that takes a huuuuge priority over sexual attraction for me, which is something that makes me hesitant to say that I'm bisexual.

I'm not interested with getting into a relationship with someone unless I feel that it can be a long term one, which is why I've only had two relationships. I feel that prevents me from being able to really identify with a sexuality. As much as I don't like labels, it'd be nice to be able to say a word and someone immediately understand without having to go into long tangents like this of why I may or may not be this or that.

Althea
September 17th, 2011, 10:56 AM
I am both asexual and aromantic; I've honestly never really been interested in these things, and I've never felt anything for anyone else, beyond enjoying talking to them on occasion.

Snow Phoenix
September 17th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Well I was originally gonna spill my sexuality in a blog post some day, but now is as good as time as any -.-

After much thought... I'm definitely a homosexual :x I've dated 4-7 girls (who I've actually dated is somewhat ambigious) and I've never really considered having sex with any of them. My most recent girlfriend, of whom I dated for 2-3 years, made me experience a demisexual moment, but it was relatively weak and I still never really considered sex (never been a fan of the female body). We had cybered a few times, but still... I always needed to "finish up" with some gay material before I could even finish cybering :x I've also always been attracted to guys and have been interested in the male anatomy since I was four.

I've been pretty scared to admit it because well... I find males to be unapproachable, I get along well with girls, I want biological children, I worry about other's opinions, and I have just been completely in denial :/

Perrie ✿
September 17th, 2011, 11:37 AM
It's really hard to say for me, I'm never certain, sometimes I say I'm Bi then Gay, sometimes denial says hi and I say I'm straight. ;-; I'd probably say Bisexual, since I prefer both genders but prefer males more than females. \; I could be in a relationship with a girl but not a long-term one. I can see myself with a boy in the future, tbh.

Hybrid Trainer
September 17th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Hiya I'm Dafydd. And I'm the only gay in the village :D

Actually that's a lie
I'm not called Dafydd. Nor do i live in a village but I am gay ^-^

I knew i was gay since i was about 9-ish or something. Slight confusion a few years later but thats gone now.

Proto
September 17th, 2011, 11:56 AM
100% completely and totally irrevocably homosexual. :P I've only ever been attracted to guys, dated guys, had sex with guys etc.

SolarFlare
September 17th, 2011, 11:57 AM
I am heterosexual, but I have different thoughts sometimes. Mostly because of the negativity everyday at school. I know I'm not gay, because of that fact and hormones..

-ty-
September 17th, 2011, 12:22 PM
I am heterosexual, but I have different thoughts sometimes. Mostly because of the negativity everyday at school. I know I'm not gay, because of that fact and hormones. Plus if I was, I would eventually turn on myself and kill myself. That's how I know I'm not.

ummm, I am gay, and do not want to shoot myself. That's how I know I am gay?

That's really not appropriate; just say that you are straight, and leave it at that. You are insinuating that there is something wrong with being gay. You really do have to watch what you say on these forums; it may very well affect someone negatively.

Galukxy
September 17th, 2011, 12:52 PM
I actually am not sure now. One moment, I'm bi and then I'm Heterosexual, so I can not say, tbh. However, I prefer Males more than Females.

Squirrel
September 17th, 2011, 12:54 PM
I'm bisexual, more homosexually inclined than hetero though. I'd rather be intimate with a guy, but would probably prefer a relationship with a woman... So thinking about it, I guess it's definitely bi. :L

Graceful
September 17th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Personally, I would call myself straight at the minute, but I must admit I'm a little bi-curious at the current moment. As I like guys, but I've been having slight urges with girls and it's just kind of weird. Maybe it's something I'd grow out of and maybe it's permanent, I'm not sure >.>

Boone
September 17th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Heterosexual. I never been slightly interested in the same gender.

Esper
September 17th, 2011, 01:31 PM
All these replies are reinforcing my belief that most people on PC aren't straight.

Anyway, rather than complicate it like I normally would I'll just say that I don't really discriminate in who I'm attracted to based on their sex or gender, although I'm probably more inclined to being attracted to girls.

Patatas Fritas
September 17th, 2011, 01:33 PM
I'm heterosexual. I've never had a moment where I felt anything different. Sure there is a celebrity or two I'd go lesbian for but we all have something like that - I've only ever been attracted to guys and I'm a girl therefore that implies my heterosexuality yes?

Mr Cat Dog
September 17th, 2011, 01:59 PM
I'm straight, but wouldn't say no to Ryan Gosling. I mean... come on! The guy is, like, a Steve McQueen for our times. Pure sex!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QmdIZf1GO54/SksfHepXw3I/AAAAAAAABK4/tbyUFS-OLaw/s400/Ryan+Gosling.jpg

But, for the most part (i.e. for most men who aren't Ryan Gosling), I'm heterosexual.

Kenshin5
September 17th, 2011, 02:27 PM
I'm heterosexual, the only feelings I have for guys are feelings of brotherhood and overall friendship.

Alley Cat
September 17th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Love is love. Love is genderless, ageless(in some cases), and love has no real boundaries. That being said, I can fall in love with just about anybody. Guy, girl, young, old, transsexual, it doesn't matter. Love is love. But, just because I CAN fall in love with them, doesn't mean that I WILL.

I am physically attracted to mainly guys, and then girls. That's it. I like my guys, guys(as in, with the male bits) and my girls, girls(with the female bits). So no, I'm not really attracted to transsexuals, but that doesn't mean that I can't fall in love with them. But that being said, I USUALLY won't date someone who isn't a boy/girl biologically and socially, UNLESS they can actually prove to me their worth it. It might sound unfair, but well that's the truth.

So, to answer this question, I guess you could say I'm bisexual with exceptions. Ahaa.

PlatinumDude
September 17th, 2011, 02:53 PM
I'm straight. I like both guys and girls as friends, but I'll be straight when I go into a serious relationship.

Druddigon
September 17th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Im Heterosexual. I have extreme attraction towards females, but I occasionally will look at a guy and think he looks VERY good! like handsome good!

Harley Quinn
September 17th, 2011, 03:02 PM
I'm a total homosexual and I always have been.
http://i.imgur.com/3ovYo.gif

ソラ
September 17th, 2011, 03:11 PM
I'm Bisexual. I like both Gender, But in a serious relationship, I go for girls more than I do for guys.

Alice
September 17th, 2011, 03:35 PM
All these replies are reinforcing my belief that most people on PC aren't straight.
I was straight until I came here. Must be something in the water.

I'd say Bisexual overall. It's a little weird though. Generally speaking, I think girls are more attractive, but guys have the potential to be far more attractive than girls... it's just very very rare. My tastes in general are very unusual, though. What most people consider sexy, for either gender, is actually quite the opposite for me.

So, assuming I could choose between the hottest girl, and hottest guy on the planet (by my tastes of course) I would choose the guy. That said, I probably won't get the hottest guy on the planet, so I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with a girl.

Yoshikko
September 17th, 2011, 03:39 PM
I think I'm like straight for 89%. On rare occasions I've felt like, 'attracted' to a girl (if you can even call it that), but not near enough to even imagine a serious relationship. I do love kissing girls though. It's just fun lol. Anyway I love boys way too much.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
September 17th, 2011, 04:17 PM
I'm 100% straight and I've never been and never will be sexually attracted to a girl. :'D

KH Fan Bixran
September 17th, 2011, 04:18 PM
I think I'm like straight for 89%. On rare occasions I've felt like, 'attracted' to a girl (if you can even call it that), but not near enough to even imagine a serious relationship. I do love kissing girls though. It's just fun lol. Anyway I love boys way too much.

O_O. That suprised me there. Anyway, I'm straight 100%. Always have been, won't change. I will justify this by posting this link:
(http://www.thatanimeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/se0104.jpg)http://www.thatanimeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/se0104.jpg (http://www.thatanimeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/se0104.jpg)
I find that to be very HOT!!

ohHeyVaporeon.
September 17th, 2011, 04:22 PM
I'm homosexual. I actually have it in my "About Me". I'm very proud of the fact. Major kudos to this thread, and the person that started it.

wcdaily
September 17th, 2011, 04:25 PM
O_O. That suprised me there. Anyway, I'm straight 100%. Always have been, won't change. I will justify this by posting this link:
http://www.thatanimeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/se0104.jpg
I find that to be very HOT!!
You can still find that hot and still be attracted to guys, by the way. It's not the stuff you find attracting that can justify if you are straight, it's the things you aren't attracted too, the same can be said for many other arguments.

Truality
September 17th, 2011, 04:31 PM
I'm heterosexual, no I haven't felt any change regarding that at all, and no I won't lie for 'some reason'. That sums up exactly my thoughts for any kind of thread like this.

Shining Raichu
September 17th, 2011, 04:40 PM
People seem to be big on the percentages in this thread, so I'd say that I am 100% homosexual. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Girls have cooties etc.

Astinus
September 17th, 2011, 04:46 PM
I'm panromantic asexual, who might just be completely aromantic but could just really not care for relationships.

BareBones
September 17th, 2011, 06:13 PM
I don't discriminate with sex and gender, so I am bisexual. I have done nothing to hide this fact - I simply do not advertise it. I have a slight preference for females, however.

Dixie Kong
September 17th, 2011, 06:25 PM
I'm a raging flamboyant heterosexual. Take that how you want it. :3c

Forever
September 17th, 2011, 11:20 PM
Straight. Can't imagine being with a girl even tbh.

People seem to be big on the percentages in this thread, so I'd say that I am 100% homosexual. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Girls have cooties etc.

You say that now, wait and see. ;3
100% completely and totally irrevocably homosexual. :P I've only ever been attracted to guys, dated guys, had sex with guys etc.
You wait and see too...

^______________^;

they know I'm not serious

Lie Ren
September 17th, 2011, 11:27 PM
lolol nica omg

I'm bisexual, mostly - If I'm attracted to guys it's almost strictly mentally.. and it's at least a bit more physical with girls. Though I wouldn't doubt at all that I'm asexual to a point. I couldn't care less about sex, just how it goes. But whatever yeah, bi.

Went
September 18th, 2011, 12:07 AM
I'm one of the few heterosexual people around XD I like girls very much, thank you.

Cassino
September 18th, 2011, 01:26 AM
Asexual, in a word. I have nothing to add.

TornZero
September 18th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Asexual, in a word. I have nothing to add.
Except extra letters for the character limit?

I'm panromantic bisexual, though I care more about emotional relationships over the physical.

Cassino
September 18th, 2011, 02:25 AM
Except extra letters for the character limit?
That too, but I 'have nothing to add' because any details are more personal than I care to give out; I still provided an answer that satisfies the thread's single question.

Mew~
September 18th, 2011, 03:23 AM
I'm a very open person to be honest, but I don't really identify myself with any sexuality. Last year I thought I was asexual, but now even a chair could attract me. :x

Vrai
September 18th, 2011, 04:03 AM
I'm definitely straight. There's no way I'd be interested in other mans, ever. :(

sorry rairai ;-;

Kevin
September 18th, 2011, 06:04 AM
I'm bisexual, but when it comes to relationships I'm more for girls than guys.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak
September 18th, 2011, 06:29 AM
I believe I am gay, I have since I was 11. I sometimes I wonder if I am actually asexual (or, if its even a real word, "homoromantic") since the idea of sex is somewhat intimidating to me, though that may just be because I hate my body. All I know is that I could not stand to be in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex, but I do want a romantic relationship with someone of my own sex.

Khall
September 18th, 2011, 10:26 AM
I really don't know about my sexuality and I really don't care tbh

I'm sexually attracted to males only but I sometimes get these "girlcrushes" on women that I find to be really pretty. Not a sexual attraction though.

I really couldn't see myself in a sexual relationship with a girl. I love the men too much. ;D

Kura
September 18th, 2011, 10:48 PM
I'm strictly heterosexual. There is no debate; although I can appreciate the beauty of women (I love looking at fashion runway/ fashion photography/ portraiture) I have never been romantically nor sexually attracted to females in the least. I could never see myself attracted to them in that regard in the future either, and I am very much happy in my 2 & 1/2 year (so far) relationship with my boyfriend.

Sorry girls!! ;3 Men only <3

Blue Nocturne
September 19th, 2011, 07:08 AM
I'm bisexual, but I lean more towards being gay than straight. Not that I'm prefer men over women, I couldn't care less, but I find fewer women attractive. I've been with a guy for 9 months now, but as a general pattern I've been with girls more. Mostly because it's more of a challenge to find someone who's gay, attracted to me and boyfriend material than just a girl who's attracted to me and girlfriend material.

deoxys121
September 19th, 2011, 07:37 AM
I identify myself as a heterosexual. I've been with my girlfriend for 7 months now, and we are sexually active. Though there is absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuality, I just can't see myself being with a man.

Freddy Fazbear
September 19th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Many people assume I'm gay, just cuz I have hair that covers one of my eyes, and I hang with mainly girls. In fact, out of the 30 something friends I have, I only have 4 or 5 friends that are guys. However, I am heterosexual, and an unsuccessful one at that. The only time I find guys even remotely handsome is when I see a guy, and he happens to kinda embody the self image I wish I had.

wcdaily
September 19th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Many people assume I'm gay, just cuz I have hair that covers one of my eyes, and I hang with mainly girls. In fact, out of the 30 something friends I have, I only have 4 or 5 friends that are guys. However, I am heterosexual, and an unsuccessful one at that. The only time I find guys even remotely handsome is when I see a guy, and he happens to kinda embody the self image I wish I had.
Don't mind them, people will just find ways to stereotype others, and my family thinks my brother will be gay just because he hangs around girls a lot, which I personally think that is wrong, even if he does end up gay or bi I will support him.

-Jared-
September 19th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Hello PC, and this is my official coming out of the closet post. That's right, I am gay. XD Everybody settle their bets now!

Brendino
September 19th, 2011, 09:42 PM
I was actually quite surprised that there were quite a few homo/bisexual people in this thread, and I wonder if this trend is the same with the rest of PC (since this is such a small sample of the members). As for myself, I'm heterosexual. I'm just not attracted to guys in any shape or form, but I'm glad that society is moving forward (for the most part), and we are able to accept people for who they are.

Gunn
September 20th, 2011, 12:36 AM
I'm a lesbian. Ensue the dirty looks.

Alice
September 20th, 2011, 12:43 AM
I'm a lesbian. Ensue the dirty looks.
I don't think you'll get many dirty looks around here.

By the way, there are a lot of people who are saying that they're Gay, Bi, etc. that I haven't seen in the LGBT club. If you guys ever want to talk about it, you should head over to that thread. We don't bite. :) (It's nice to have someone to talk to, even if you already are comfortable with it.)

Melody
September 20th, 2011, 12:54 AM
If you ask me, I will say I am Bisexual. Now I know I may actually fit terms like Pansexual or even Demisexual. The problem is, I simply lack the experience to actually feel comfortable self-identifying with any term other than the one I currently identify to, and coming out with being Bisexual didn't happen until I grew up! :<

So, technically I'd place myself somewhere about 2.7 on the Kinsey scale, to give an exact measure...and I'm being harsh on that score because I lack enough homosexual encounters to know for certain. In a way, yes I'm still finding my own place. Being the kind of person I am...it takes longer for me to find the spot to settle upon.

People who have known me for a while...know that there are other things amiss that bring that decision to a more difficult to reach point. So yeah.

lahishendeeir
September 21st, 2011, 12:19 PM
i'm not gay. some guys are just hot. ;)

Neosquid
September 21st, 2011, 12:33 PM
Im straight. I can be a bit of a perv at times. ^^;

DarkAlucard
September 21st, 2011, 12:36 PM
Totally straight, I never had trouble knowing for sure if I'm right. I love women, and although I haven't trouble recognizing when a man is handsome, don't feel any kind of attraction.

Sora
September 21st, 2011, 12:36 PM
I like to say I'm asexual, but it would probably be wrong. Hetero is probably the better way to describe me, because while I'm almost never sexually attracted to anything, if I have it's been a male. There's never been a time where I've been attracted to a female. I might have complimented on plenty of them saying they're 'hot, sexy, cute, etc', but that isn't the same as actually feeling any physically/sexual attraction to them.

Akarui
September 21st, 2011, 01:17 PM
Well it's been clear to me for most of my life that I am homosexual. Even if I can find women sometimes attractive, I can't see myself sexually attracted to them. So now you know I like guys for those who don't already know. I admit I've been through denial, but I can't change who I'm sexually attracted to.

Pyrax
September 22nd, 2011, 06:21 AM
I'm Asexual.
That's all I could say really, I don't really like human interaction, let alone relationships.

mondays suck
September 22nd, 2011, 07:17 AM
Unsuccessful heterosexual. Maybe not 100% but 99,9%. Meaning out of 1000 times I find myself attracted to someone, 999 times that person will be female. But it won't matter, because I'm consistently unsuccessful http://blog.margu.eu/wp-content/plugins/smilies-themer/margu/schulterzuck.gif

BlooMilk C.
September 23rd, 2011, 08:53 PM
I'm a total homosexual and I always have been.
http://i.imgur.com/3ovYo.gif

Yup, that's it for me also.

Yeah, I'm gay. I'm attracted to males, and I have been ever since I can remember.

Exile
September 23rd, 2011, 09:12 PM
I'm a heterosexual, through and through, I've always been attracted to girls.

Rucario
September 24th, 2011, 08:07 AM
Heterosexual, however I can still appreciate the male body. I've also always kind of considered myself asexual. There are just some blank times where I just don't feel affection for anyone at all. I find both sexes beautiful, but in terms of who I am attracted to, I am most definitely attracted to women. I am not attracted to men whatsoever, though.

Toshiro.
September 24th, 2011, 08:07 AM
I'm straight.

Not much more I can say on the subject, pretty straight forward.

Eeveemaster9
September 24th, 2011, 12:57 PM
I would have to say that I am demisexual. Though, I am not so much into sexual touch, than physical. Meaning; cuddling, hugging, kissing, ect.

Eпvy
September 24th, 2011, 01:06 PM
I like women and only women.

22sa
September 26th, 2011, 03:23 PM
I don't like most girls and any guys.... so heterosexual

Karasuma
September 26th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Definitely Heterosexual. I love girls, I like taking them out on dates and give them flowers with chocolate. Thats how I got my partner, I've been with my girlfriend for over a year and I'm glad that she's the one <3 One of my close friends is Bisexual and this doesn't bother me nor my friends when we all hangout as a group. He may be different but he's still human, flesh and blood like you and me.

Saerith
September 26th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Bi-Sexual, been with the same guy for 4 years but I have attraction to other females... although not that interested in sex.... I've long thought I shoulda been a plant XD

Hiidoran
September 26th, 2011, 05:48 PM
While I kept it mostly to myself for a really long time, I'm most certainly homosexual. I've always loved the male body and have been attracted to it, knowingly, since I was about 10 or so.

For the longest time I never really cared about my sexuality. Thus I never ventured for dates because I was both unhappy with my body and I wasn't really attracted to any of the local gay males I'd met or women for that matter. It wasn't until I got into college and solidified my views, started eating right, working out, and started meeting all kinds of new people that I began finding myself going on dates. Didn't take long for me to realize I was only happy when in the (romantic) company of other guys. I wasn't nervous, and was truly enjoying myself. After finding not that I had to look far the man I'm currently with, I decided I owed it to family and friends who didn't already know, to be told. Thus is my extremely condensed story. :D

Vyro
September 26th, 2011, 05:54 PM
*sigh*

I'm asexual but straight. Does that make sense? I like women, but I don't have ANY desire to have sex.

Basically, I'm the biggest loser here, because I am pretty much guaranteed to never have a successful relationship with a girl.