PDA

View Full Version : Your Hero!?!

The Fallen
December 28th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Out of everything in the world who's your hero?

*Chikorita*
December 28th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Umm..... *Thinks* Well, I can't seem to think of somebody practical, so I will take the humorous route. XD My hero is.... *Drum roll* Whoever invented the internet! XD

Elite Four Lance
December 28th, 2004, 12:36 PM
My hero is probaly my dad and mom. Since they have helped me with stuff.

Corrupt
December 28th, 2004, 1:12 PM
um Martin Luther King Jr. and a fictional characiter is Sora from Kingdom Hearts

mew42003
December 28th, 2004, 1:35 PM
I say an animated charchter,Goku(A.K.A:Kakarot)

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 1:47 PM
probly ethere the guy who invented the internet, or the guy who invented nintendo, or the guy who invented pokemon X3

or my cat =3

Star6
December 28th, 2004, 2:19 PM
Definately Robert E. Howard ebcause he is my hero and idol becuase he was just a fantastic writer and over cam many obstacles in his life.

Anacortes
December 28th, 2004, 3:39 PM
to me..my heroes are anyone I see that is american...that pretty much covers all.

Greed
December 28th, 2004, 6:23 PM
I don't have a hero. I have heroes. XD

Those are all my best friends, if it weren't for them, I would have killed myself by now.

*dies*

PichuSecretBase
December 28th, 2004, 6:56 PM
All your bestfriends except the Tsu XD

The creators of Google. I saw them on Worlds Most Facinating Persons and They went from neard buddies, I mean chess club buddies, to millionaires who still live in apartments and have 12,000 dollar car or a hundred dollar scooter.

Kylie-chan
December 28th, 2004, 7:07 PM
Umm..... *Thinks* Well, I can't seem to think of somebody practical, so I will take the humorous route. XD My hero is.... *Drum roll* Whoever invented the internet! XD
Wasn't he some dude called T[something] or other? He won some tech prize.

My heroes:

1. That dude
2. The suffragettes - I'm feminist and also they stuck up for themselves
3. My parents - you have no idea what they have gone through
4. Helen Keller - she overcame her difficulties to help others
5. The people in the Eureka Stockade - see 2 a
6. Delta Goodrem - she overcame lymphoma, is a great singer, and is a wonderful person

John Denver
December 28th, 2004, 8:08 PM
Forrest Gump ;)

The guy was dumber than a box of rocks, but through simple honesty and morals (and a good pair of legs) he was able to be more successful and have a better life than most people would have in 10 lifetimes.

So what if he isn't real! Go Tom Hanks!

BOO ya!

Iron Spriter Josh
December 28th, 2004, 8:15 PM
Forrest Gump ;)

The guy was dumber than a box of rocks, but through simple honesty and morals (and a good pair of legs) he was able to be more successful and have a better life than most people would have in 10 lifetimes.

So what if he isn't real! Go Tom Hanks!

BOO ya!

same here dakota

3 REGIS
December 28th, 2004, 8:20 PM
Hmm. Mario or my parents...Both of them raised me.XD...Mario's not a physical human, sooo.My Mom and Dad win by default! :D

SaRa*BeaR
December 29th, 2004, 8:43 AM
My heros would be

-My parents
-My sisters
-My friends

And thats about it.

pichugirl
December 29th, 2004, 8:53 AM
let's see computers,tv,pizza and junk food and mostly all electronics.

Lil' Schu
December 29th, 2004, 9:05 AM
I'd have to say my mom. Definetely. I haven't treated her with the respect she deserves, not ever. She's put up with me ever since I was wailing my heart out 'till I start chewing her out. I've yelled at her, slammed my door on her, and she has never, ever gotten mad at me. I'll love my mom 'till the day I die.

Castrainer
December 29th, 2004, 9:07 AM
My hero are my friends~
They have saved me from many things, and have been with me whenever I needed~

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 9:11 AM
My heroes are my friends :)
Both internet & Real Life ones.
They helped me out a ton throughout life!

Fishy
December 29th, 2004, 11:14 AM
My heroes are my relatives because I have had a fun time and I can trust them.

Teara
December 29th, 2004, 6:23 PM
I don't have a hero. I have heroes. XD

Those are all my best friends, if it weren't for them, I would have killed myself by now.

*dies*
^^^there, that perzon. Zhe'z my hero =D
Lol, actually I have alot of heroz. Anyone I zee who'z actually going out of there way for another perzon iz my hero. In theze timez, it makez me zick to zee zo many people who are zo obzezzed with zelf image that they'll put down otherz to look "cool" O.<

And juzt like Suz, my cat XD And the rezt of my pezt, they're zo cute *.*

Roxas
December 29th, 2004, 6:38 PM
My animated hero would definately be the sweet and cute Gohan from the Cell Saga! XD My true hero is definately Slash. Slash was the amazing lead guitar player in the rock group Guns N' Roses! I love his guitar solos! Because o him, I am going to get an electric guitar soon.

Greed
December 30th, 2004, 5:57 PM
All your bestfriends except the Tsu XD

Hrrmmm.. Choo silly boy! XD Look in me sig :3 *PichuSecretBase!* XD Silly boy. XD

*dies*

Dizzy
December 30th, 2004, 8:16 PM
My mother, of course? Who else can raise 5 kids after her loser husband leaves her (who i hate so much) and still keep her head up high? I love my mother so much. I'd risk my life just for her safety.

Raito Absol
December 30th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Me, I'm my own hero.. XD. I basically taught myself all I know for my parents are usually gone all day. =/.

December 31st, 2004, 6:38 PM
Anything that can't insult me in any way. XD

Really, I'd have to say Jak and Daxter are my heros. Jak has taught me that people have different sides to them, and Daxter's just plain cool. :D