PDA

View Full Version : Have you stayed up REALLY late playing a game?

EmeraldSky
December 28th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Just like the title says...have you ever stayed up REALLY late playing a game before? Maybe you wanted to unlock that cool character, get that neat weapon, defeat that hard boss, or just plain wanted to see how far you could get in one sitting without saving.

True story: One weekend my sister and me rented Final Fantasy Chronicles...FFIV we dismissed as boring, but once we started Chrono Trigger, we were hooked! Before long, it was 2 AM and we were still exploring the Tyrano Lair.

bass sp
December 28th, 2004, 10:10 PM
i have stayed until 5 am trying to finish fire emblem(hector tale, hard mode) then i beated the game and fell asleep.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 10:11 PM
does two days count as late??

Shadow
December 28th, 2004, 10:13 PM
I've had some late nights on WoW recently.

Previously I've stayed up late on Pokemon games.

bass sp
December 28th, 2004, 10:13 PM
i misspelled it sorry, now i am staying late playing megaman x command mission

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 10:38 PM
For the past week I have been staying up till 6 oclock in the morning playing Halo 2 on Xbox Live. Does that count?

AngelWolfie
December 28th, 2004, 10:44 PM
I've been up till 5 am playing the Shrek 2 video game XD;
I've also been up until 9 am on PC...but a forum is not a game so that doesn't count XD

fudge01
December 28th, 2004, 10:53 PM
FFCC i have been up all night with my friends playing it and i was so tired only got 2 hours sleep that day man we got so far :P

Zapchu
December 28th, 2004, 11:08 PM
FFXI, I kept on leveling and completing quests and getting gold that time passed by so fast. 72 hours passed by before I was too tired to keep on playing. o_O; I only have 2 hours of sleep and less than three meals within those three days of playing the game and didn't leave the apartment complex at all. Afterwards, I was dead for a couple days.

It makes me wonder why I can't stay up for 72 hours studying instead...

Spectrum
December 28th, 2004, 11:23 PM
I stayed up 'till 4AM playing SHaR recently... But yeah, I'm not much of a game junkie, so I don't do it too often. x_x

Strawberry Delcatty
December 28th, 2004, 11:27 PM
I sure have. By the time I've beaten Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast, it was 7 am.

PGN
December 29th, 2004, 05:16 AM
Played FireRed until 2:00 AM
Played Super Mario 64 DS until 3:00 AM (Those minigames are so addictive too!)

Kipkip
December 29th, 2004, 05:46 AM
I remember when I was playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I would stay up so late my eyes would start hurting and I would almost fall asleep on my controler. The game was too involving to put down.

smithy.boy
December 29th, 2004, 06:11 AM
countless occations, well just last night i was playing
"The lord of the rings- battle of middle earth" (PC)
i barely like LOTR
i was on it till 1:30

Kyosuke
December 29th, 2004, 03:11 PM
For me of course XD, I can't even remember the amount of times I did that. But the last time was playing Halo co-operative, with my cousin.

Scyther5
December 30th, 2004, 07:18 AM
All the time, usally all those week ends I'm not out with my friends. Then the gaming session usally lasts till 2am minimum.

Neon Methodis
December 30th, 2004, 08:58 AM
I stayed up to 3 oclock playing Budokai 3 yesterday right now im just hungover lol

Carlito-san
December 30th, 2004, 09:06 AM
Yeah.On KH I stay up till 4 some nights.

Breakout
December 30th, 2004, 09:31 AM
I have played Metal Gear Solid 2 until 3am which is pretty late for me because I like to sleep xD. I used to stay up late playing Final Fantasy games too, but not anymore.

Neon Methodis
December 30th, 2004, 10:07 AM
Metal Gear Solid 2 scares me at the end when they start talking weird and saying missions you have to in the past games

Raito Absol
December 30th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Heh, alot lately. I've been playing Leaf Green, Metal Gear Solid 3, Halo 2, Harvest Moon, and Kingdom Hearts.

SBaby
December 30th, 2004, 11:09 AM
I've been up pretty late on Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal. However, that doesn't hold a candle to when I'm campaigning.

Let me tell you, when it comes to all-nighters. I mean, big time, Major League all-nighters, you have to stand in awe... in awe of my all-time king of all-nighters, D&D.

Dungeons and Dragons has easily caused me the most all-nighters out of ANY other form of entertainment, including the Lord of the Rings Extended Editions! We usually start at 8pm and go until 8am. It's like the Third Shift of entertainment. The real kicker though is all you do to play is roll dice, listen to someone talk, and occasionally write a number or two down. Sometimes you talk, but for the most part, you don't have to unless you want to.

goth_espeon3
December 30th, 2004, 11:40 AM
I've stayed up until, like, 5:OO AM playing the Spongebob Squarepants and the Fight/Battle for Bikini Bottom or whatever it's called.....on a gamecube........yes, A gamecube.......as in,.....not mine..........my friends..........she didn't really care......I'm gonna shut up now..............shuting up! shuting up!

Sapphire
December 30th, 2004, 11:49 AM
x.x; last night i stayed up till....3 am trying to get past this one part in chain of memories...my friend was farther than me, so I was determined to5 get farther.. and now im really really tired...>__<; and now Im at the same part as her...*falls asleep*

StarWarsPokemonAdventure
December 31st, 2004, 07:31 AM
I have stayed up all night playinmng games before, beat thewm all to, yep, i slept all day and played all night, i just beat Leirsure Suit larry, I went to bed at 7am, that is when i beat it.

Rubberbandman
December 31st, 2004, 07:35 AM
When I go to my friends house,I stay up to 5am playing games,then I'll get about 5 hours of sleep and play more games!

Pokemon Master #1
December 31st, 2004, 07:47 PM
I stay up really late all the time playing my Gamecube!I love playing Gamecube!

digi-kun
December 31st, 2004, 07:54 PM
bunch of nights on World of Warcraft(that game is just WAY too addicting)