PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: A War Has Begun

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Trouble never reached Pallet Town, and the residents were very thankful for that. They took pride in their own hero, Ash Ketchum, who had finished his Pokmon journey only four years ago and had since settled down in his own home on the edge of town. But to stop the beginning of a war, Ash wasnt capable, for he knew nothing of the events taking place.

Eight luminescent markings shined in the dark. Four of them were closer to the ground than the others, one was perched in the air, and three were above all the rest. If anyone had been around, they wouldnt of known an Umbreon was in their midst. Only when she opened her red eyes was her form present, and she began to move.

She moved swiftly as if she knew exactly where she was headed. Maybe she did. It was unknown, for people could hardly read what Pokmon were up to all the time.

She stopped in front of a house, and sat facing the large window looking into the living room. Ashs house was a large two story, which was only inhabited by him and his Pokmon, but might accommodate a family sometime in the future.

She inhaled deeply, and the marking on her forehead began to shine brighter than the rest on her body. Suddenly, there was a loud crashing sound, and a black Pokball-like object was summoned through the window, a golden aura guiding it. Umbreon fled, and the ball followed.

Pikachu?

The voice pierced the silence of the night, and Ash opened his front door to find only the darkness. Suddenly he knew what had happened: the Control Ball had been stolen.

---

The Control Ball is a black type of Pokball who's purple laser can control any Pokmon it touches.

This RPG will deal with the war over the Capture Ball, and the four trainers trying to retrieve it.

---

There will be only one preconceive character, and that is the one who is Lorelei's son/daughter who was sent to Pallet to watch over whoever goes after the Ball.

---

Name:
Appearance: (provide a picture or a description)
Personality:
Background: (it will be short since they are young)
Pokmon: (maximum is two, we will see how it goes and possibly be able to catch later on)Edit: No evolved or legendaries. We are beginning trainers.

I will not ask for a writing sample, because I have found that asking for a sample kind of shoos some people away from signing up because they think that their writing won't be accepted, but a FOR WARNING, I have the authority and the right to discontinue you from the RP if I feel that you need help RPing. I will not discontinue you from the RP because of personal feelings towards you or anything like that, so if you want to sign up, please do.

---

My Sign-Up

Name: Jonathan "Jon" Reeds

Hometown: Pallet

Appearance:
http://proton.ucting.udg.mx/galeria/anime/Digimon/toei_characters_daisuke.jpg

Personality: Jon isn't known for his hostility or being a "mean" person, he's known for being nice and accepting. Normally he has a great sense of humor and likes to laugh with people and not make them laugh. However, even if he is a nice person when he's annoyed or angry he's very snappy, very bitter and sometimes he can be a little dangerous. Jon has been seen storming off if he's angry, but most of the time it's never because he can't get his own way. He tries to see things from other people's point of view and, occasionally, will understand if people tell him he can't do something (if it were a good reason).

Background: Jon's father was a Pokemon trainer who trained all types of Pokemon, and in his party he kept as many different kinds as he could so he could find the right one to battle. Mostly his father would use different element pokemon, but he always had a few ghost pokemon handy. Jon lived in Pallet town with his mother while his father was away battling and still travelling the world, and when Jon was 12 he recieved a Duskull. Jon decided his father would be his inspiration and not only would he collect many different types of pokemon but he would have a party of many different types in case he ran into strong trainers and needed a good advantage. Jon's second pokemon, which was his first catch, was a wild Barboach, who he had found in the local river.

Pokemon:
http://mapage.noos.fr/seigneurpoke/252-351/iconesdex/148yep.gifhttp://mapage.noos.fr/seigneurpoke/252-351/iconesdex/127yep.gif

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 02:34 PM
Name: Suz (s-uh-z) X3
Appearance: http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/sprites/fl_trainers/61.png
Personality: kind, loyal, free spirited
Background: was origanly an orfin, but was taght by Prof. Oak, and took a rent there, and still lives there to this day
Pokmon: http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/sprites/rs_pokemon_normal/133.png http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/sprites/rs_pokemon_normal/133.png

(ok, there ya go! sorry for bad spelling X3
two eevees! X3)

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 03:06 PM
I forgot to add, my bad. We are like beginning trainers, so there are no evolved or legendaries. *Goes and adds*

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 03:11 PM
ohh, ok X3 I'll change it then, so it's first stage, and no legondarys?

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Name: Nichole
Appearance: long blonde red hair, blu eyes, black tank top and jeans
Personality: optimistic and pretty much a happy person
Background: has always lived in Pallet town and loves all pokemon
Pokmon: Ponyta and Shuppet

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 03:13 PM
ohh, ok X3 I'll change it then, so it's first stage, and no legondarys?
That's what it says. And you could have just edited your post. You didn't have to post something where it says, no evolved pokemon or legendaries. Your accepted, PikaPal.

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 04:06 PM
I guess I'll grace you with my presence, XD j/k Which reminds me... I have to start that other RP up >>

Name: Diana Cornflower
Hometown: Pallet (If everyone is from Pallet, why make this section?)
Appearance: http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10801 So she looks a bit older then 13 >>
Personality: (Can I leave this blank? My characters personalities develop as the RP moves along)
Background: Diana has lived with her mom since she was a little girl. Her dad died when she was a baby, and never got to meet him. She spends a lot of time with her Pokemon, since they are really the only friends she has.
Pokmon: Wurmple, Charmander

pokefan007
December 28th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Is it too late to join? *crosses fingers in hopes*

Name: Aaron Malcovitch
Hometown: Pallet...
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/pkfrlg022.png
He looks younger than the pic...
Personality: will be revealed in story
Background: has lived in Pallet for only a short time, originally from Lilycove, moved to escape the big city life
Pokmon: Dratini and Absol

Are Absol and Dratini alright for starting pokemon?

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Yes, you are all accepted. Now all we need is one more person to be Lorelei's son/daughter and then we can start.

pokefan007
December 28th, 2004, 04:29 PM
I'll start PMing ppl and seeing if they want to be in it....

Tsukasa
December 28th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Name: Sonatu
Appearance: wavy brown hair, baggy shorts, a red vest with a white t-shirt under
Personality: awkward
Background: Lories Son
Pokmon: eevee and larvitar

paige pelletier
December 28th, 2004, 05:19 PM
um I will be her daughter if that is okay?
Name: Paige
Hometown: pallet?
appearence: han long dark autome purple (plum) hair pulled into two ponytails (that go down to her ankles) light purple eyes and milky skin she wears a black baggy t shirt and slightly baggy jeans sneakers a black bag like back pack and black fingerless gloves
Personality: spacey a daydreamer but her personality varies those are the only two characteristics that fit
Backround:she is like her mother in many ways mostly because she has her head in the clouds but also because she has a deep conection with pokemon she has been known as a ruthless battler but only when she knows she will win!
Pokemon: pichu and cindaquil

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Ok, we only needed one more person, but that is ok. You both are accepted. Ok, that is it, no more people. Let's begin.

---

Jon rushed outside to yelling he could hear. It was the middle of the night and most were asleep at this time of the day. He saw Mr. Ketchum frantically pacing back and forth in front of his house. He looked worried. Jon went up to him and asked him what was wrong. Mr. Ketchum told him out the Control Ball had been stolen from him, not too long ago and that the thieves had run back into the forest. Mr. Ketchum explained to Jon how powerful the control ball was and how it should never get into enemy hands. He also said that he was too old to go out and search for the control ball. Jon knew that him and his friends would be able to go and find whoever had stolen the ball. He knew they would be willing. He saw them walking outside of their houses and he walked towards them...

Tsukasa
December 28th, 2004, 05:40 PM
occ: wait so we are both son and daughter of lorie?

pokefan007
December 28th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Aaron walked toward Jon, noticing that Mr. Ketchum was pacing his front yard like it was all that stood between him and winning the Pokemon league... again. "Hey Jon, Whats up?" he asked once he was close enough to see his face clearly. "What's Mr. Ketchum doing out this late? I thought he and Pikachu went to bed at 8." he added, trying to get him to respond. He looked toward Mr. Ketchum's house and noticed the inside of the house looked pretty trashed. "Whoa, dude, what happened over there?" he asked, all the joking around in his voice suddenly gone.

paige pelletier
December 28th, 2004, 05:48 PM
OOC: I suppose so!
Paige walked outside her eyes were clouded and she was not paying attention to anything. But soon she found herself next to a couple of the children of pallet....
OOC: is that good?

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 05:51 PM
It is fine. Yes you both can be the son and daughter ,or whatever gender you both are, of Lorelei.

---

Jon told Aaron the whole story and how they all had to go searching for the Control ball because Mr. Ketchum was too old to do it himself. Jon told Aaron to spread the word, and then Jon rushed into his house to wake up Duskull and Barboach.

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 05:52 PM
I walked down the road with my eevees, looking at the houses neerby, "nomater how long I live here, it never bores me" I said as I pased Mr. Katchum's house, there I saw two boys that for some strange reson, I hade never really met before, but and always seen them around, I walked over there, only to see though the window that the house inside was mess, and that Mr. Katchum was paceing his lawn...

paige pelletier
December 28th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Paige stared at Ash not really looking then she asked "how is pikachu?" Paige's eyes gained light and she looked mildly concerned............

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Jon ran back outside, his Duskull right by his side and his Barboach ontop of his head. He was wearing a backpack, some goggles, and a coat. He was ready for the journey. He noticed some kids who obviously didn't notice what was going on. He went and explained to all of them what had happened and asked them if they wanted to go on this journey to stop the thieves.

pokefan007
December 28th, 2004, 05:56 PM
"WOW" he said in total shock, he stood there for a minute, then snapped out of it and went to work spreading the word.

OOC: short, sweet, and to the point XD

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 05:56 PM
I rode Ponyta up to my house. I looked around and saw that Ash was up and pacing his yard. "Oh wow, I wonder whats up," I wondered, then steered Ponyta to Ashs yard. "Whats going on?" I asked.

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Jon noticed Nichole riding on her Pontya. He went up to her and explained what had happened and asked her if she would accompany them on their journey.

paige pelletier
December 28th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"oh so Ash's Pikachu didn't die........... well that is good but we need to get the ball now right?" Paige still didn't look interested.........

pokefan007
December 28th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Aaron finished telling some people and hurried back to his house to get changed, grab his pokemon, and some supplies. He came back with Abby and Drago following him. "I want you both to go find them and tell them to hurry and get dressed." he said not realizing they were pokemon. "Oh, I'm sorry, Just do the best you can." he told them, and they were off.

OOC: Abby is my Absol, and Drago is my dratini.. just a little fyi

Tsukasa
December 28th, 2004, 06:01 PM
occ: i gues i'll start with you paige

ic:i walked next to sis for what seemed like an eternity to me
"Sister where do you suppose the control ball is?" i questioned her
"do you know where we are going?"

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 06:02 PM
I shoke my head "wha?--, this is all so confusing, so we have to get that pokeball, to save the world? Well, if we have to save the world, or Pallet, or whatever, lets do it!, You up to it guys?" I asked my eevee, they nodded "well, that's that! I'm in!"

paige pelletier
December 28th, 2004, 06:03 PM
"well guessing from the name it can control any and all pokemon with the power it hold which in the wrong hands can and will destroy humanity as we know it" Paige said looking offf and almost looking bored............

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 06:04 PM
I nodded. "Yes, yes I will, I need a bit of an adventure anyways." Fire (the ponyta) whinnied happily.

pokefan007
December 28th, 2004, 06:05 PM
"Good" I told her. "Now I must find Jon, we need to start soon!" I reply as I run off to find Jon. "JON!! JON!!" I yell as I search the street.

OOC: That was toward Suz...

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 06:07 PM
OOC: Paige, if you are one of Lorelei's children, you were sent to Pallet to protect the ball, which means you must be interested, considering it is your job to protect it.

---

Jon waited in the middle of Pallet with his Barboach and his Duskull. He was waiting for the other kids to get food, their pokemon and to pack fast so they could get started on their journey.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 06:09 PM
I ran home, got my stuff ready, and rode over to Jon. "Im ready." I said, and Fire stomped his foot. My shuppet floated happily over my shoulder.

pokefan007
December 28th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Aaron sees Jon in the middle of the street and he runs up toward him. "Alright, I'm... Where is everybody!?! We need to get movin!!" he said in a rather hurried tone. "I've been lookin for you so we could get going and I come here and no one else is ready?!?" he added, obviously rushed and pumped full with adrenaline.

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Jon smilied. "We are just waiting for the others to get ready and then we can head out." Jon's Barboch jumped from his hands and onto Nichole's shoulder and it looked happy. "Hmm. I think she likes you!:)"

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 06:12 PM
I smiled. "Shes so cute!" I said, happily, petting her. "Im ready, lets get going."

paige pelletier
December 28th, 2004, 06:14 PM
"shouldn't you know where you are going?" Paige asked Aaron looking more and more intregued "my mom sent me and my brother to help you" Paige said looking for her pokeballs..........

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 06:15 PM
"We should get going, we will go ahead of everyone else so we can find a good place to set camp for the night up ahead and then let them catch up while we set up camp. This would be the best thing, because while we wait, we can send some people for water and food and such."

pokefan007
December 28th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Aaron make a really disgruntled face, "Oh crap, I gotta find Abby and Drago!! I know! I'll just return them to their pokeballs.. Abby, Drago return!" he says as he points his two pokeballs at the air. "Now go!" he shouts, releasing Abby and Drago back out of thier pokeballs.

OOC: I'm assuming pokeball technology has advanced to where trainers no longer "lose" their pokemon and as long as the pokemon has a pokeball, the pokemon can be returned back to its ball without having the laser be in direct contact. please tell me if this is too much, I'll gladly change it..

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 06:16 PM
I nodded. "Sounds like a plan to me." I got off Fire and returned him, wanting him to rest.

Tsukasa
December 28th, 2004, 06:16 PM
"well yeah i guess so" i started to nod off "we'll lets go check out more pallet town i think we will find what we need there" i started off towards various parts of pallet

paige pelletier
December 28th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Paige found the pokeball she was looking for and her pichu came out it jumped on her shoulder and she followed Aaron she stared at the absol strangly.....

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 06:20 PM
OOC: That is fine, pokefan.

---

"Let's get started." Jon said to Nichole and Aaron. "We need to find a good campsite too, considering the forest is known for all of its dangerous plants and pokemon."

pokefan007
December 28th, 2004, 06:23 PM
"Alright" I say, still pumped with adrenaline. He turns toward Paige, "You have a Pichu? Your mother is a master of Water and Ice types and you have a Pichu? Smart .." he says, with a slight hint of jealousy. "Anyone know a good place to set camp?" he questions.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 06:25 PM
"I do, me and Fire have camped out numerous times, and I found Shuppet here too," I said, starting to lead the way.

paige pelletier
December 28th, 2004, 06:27 PM
"well generally camp is set up in a clearing that has a veiw of the sky but is still hidden under the trees so that rain won't fall on the tent" Paige said like a dictionary but exactly when she was done talking her cindaquil got out of its pokeball.............

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 06:27 PM
"Then I guess we will follow you, Nichole." Jon said as Barboach found a nice place to sleep in Nichole's lap and Duskull floated along by Jon's side.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 06:28 PM
"I know of the perfect spot." I walked a ways and found an exactly perfect spot.

paige pelletier
December 28th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Paige grabed cindaquiland followed the group she started to day dream.........

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 06:30 PM
I shoke my head "wait!" I called, "can I come with you I asked Jon, Nicole,Paige, and Aaron,(and is anyone else there?) "can I come with you?" I asked "it's just I don't know very many kids around here, and I thought you all seamed nice."

pokefan007
December 28th, 2004, 06:31 PM
"Well Paige, I think we can skip the star gazing this time.." he answers her, trying to get across that they don't need sarcasm right now. "Lead the way Nichole." he says to her, following her toward the forest.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 06:31 PM
"Fine with me," I said looking at Aaron. I led the group to a clearing with a few trees. "Here we are." I said.

paige pelletier
December 28th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Paige snapped out of her day dream and said "I was n't being sarcastic....." animie sweet drop.......

pokefan007
December 28th, 2004, 06:38 PM
"Well then I apologise." he said, sounding truly sorry. He turns toward his pokemon "We'll watch camp in shifts ok?" they nodd and he continues, "I'll watch first, then Abby, and finally Drago, Drago, You'll wake me when you feel sleepy, like wise for you Abby, wake Drago when you're feeling sleepy. I'm taking first watch because I'm so hyped up right now." the pokemon nodd and he recalls them, letting them rest until they have to keep watch.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 06:39 PM
I let out Fire. "Do we need to get water or anything?" I ask.

paige pelletier
December 28th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Paige stared at the sky and thought why would her mom want her and her brother to help she did not see how they could Paige sighed as she tucked cindaquil and pichu into her sleeping bag..............

pokefan007
December 28th, 2004, 06:42 PM
He turns toward Nichole, "I'll go, I know where a fresh water stream is.. All I need is..." he stops, and picks up the bucket, "is a bucket." he says, smiling.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 06:44 PM
"I can go too, Fire makes it easy to go places." I pick up another bucket and hop on his back. "Want a lift?" I ask Aaron.

paige pelletier
December 28th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Paige was worried her hair glowed in the moonlight she seriously dobted their success
OOC: see ya!

pokefan007
December 28th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"Sure" he says, but before hopping on, he gives Fire a poketreat. "I don't want to get burned.."

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 06:48 PM
I smile. "Hes not like most Ponytas, he trusts everyone, unless they harm him first." I reach my hand down to Aaron to help pull him up.

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 08:54 PM
"Why don't you two take Barboach with ya. She would probably like a good swim. I will stay here and keep watch."

pokefan007
December 28th, 2004, 08:59 PM
I look back at Jon and say "Alright, hand her here." I reach out and take her. "Take care, here's Abby if ya need her since your one pokemon short." he says as he hands Jon a pokeball. "I think I'm going to let Drago take a short little swim too and see if he can find us some fish or something.. Well, Lets go!"

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 09:02 PM
I smile and click to Fire. He gallops off quickly to a little lake. "Here we are," I said, getting off and filling the bucket.

pokefan007
December 28th, 2004, 09:26 PM
"Whoa," he says, letting Barboach swim around, "That was fast.." he adds, releasing Drago and asking him to look around for some good fish and then he bends down and draws the water. "Yum.. This water is good.." he says, taking a sip from the stream.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 09:39 PM
I also drank deeply. "Yes, this is a good place for water, me and Fire stayed by this stream loads of times."

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Jon kept watch, Duskull at his side, waiting for Nichole and Aaron to get back from getting the water. Jon decided that he should set up their tents while Nichole and Aaron were away, so that they could go to sleep as soon as they got back. He had Duskull help him and in no time, their tents were set up.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 09:52 PM
I sat by the river and thought for a moment. Where could this pokeball be? and how could they be the ones to do this? I shook my head; now wasnt the time for doubts.

pokefan007
December 28th, 2004, 09:54 PM
I finished drinking and filled up the bucket, "Alright, I guess its time to head back, Jon's probably extremely tired, and I have to keep watch for part of tonight.. How are we going to do this?" I ask, nodding toward the buckets full of water. "Won't Fire be hurt if it spills?"

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 09:57 PM
I looked up at him. "Good point...I guess we hafta walk back."

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 10:32 PM
Jon had finished setting up the tents for the night. He knew that the others would be back soon, so he let Duskull go off and go to sleep. He sat, staring at the stars, wondering if they really could recover the stolen control ball.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 10:41 PM
I set off towards the campsite, Fire and Shuppet following me close behind. It was dark...I knew my way around the woods, but I still hoped I didnt get lost...

pokefan007
December 29th, 2004, 12:33 AM
He got slightly scared that she wasn't there anymore and hurridly recalled Drago and made Barboach climb on top of his head. He shivers, "Scary at night huh?"

paige pelletier
December 29th, 2004, 03:59 AM
Paige stared up at the stars woundering about the ball she heard many stories about it and she did not want to find out its power...........

ravenstorture
December 29th, 2004, 08:12 AM
Jon woke up. He realized that he had fallen asleep while he was waiting for Nichole and Aaron. He looked around. Everything was trashed! The tents were broken, the fire was out and thrown everywhere, all of their supplies were thrown around on the ground, and some stolen! Jon looked for Duskull, and found him still asleep underneath one of the tents. Having a tent collapse on you obviously didn't bother him. Jon came to the realization that this must have been from the theives that stole the Control ball.

paige pelletier
December 29th, 2004, 08:15 AM
Paige woke up soon after Jon "great" Paige said softly walking toward the wrekage then picking it up quietly...........

ravenstorture
December 29th, 2004, 08:17 AM
"The theives must have done this." Jon said to Paige in anger. "How did they know we were coming though? Wait. They must have been watching what took place in Pallet, from the woods so they knew we were coming. That is the most logical answer."

paige pelletier
December 29th, 2004, 08:24 AM
"well there is nothing we can do but clean this mess up and make a plan how to get back at them......... wait! Couldn't they still be watching us" Paige said dead serious pichu jumped on her shoulder and cindaquil jumped on her head.......

ravenstorture
December 29th, 2004, 08:31 AM
Jon never thought about that. He started to circle around looking into the woods that surrounded them from every side. If they were there, they could easily get just them two and then wait and pounce on Nichole and Aaron.

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 08:34 AM
I nodded. "Yeah, it is scary, I dont like the feel of it tonight though..." It didnt take long to get back to camp, and I was shocked to see the look of it. "What happened?!" I asked Jon and Paige worridely.

ravenstorture
December 29th, 2004, 08:36 AM
"We think the theives who stole the Control ball are the ones that trashed this place while we were asleep." Jon told Nichole.

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 08:40 AM
I grimaced. "Now what are we going to do!" I said upset, "if they know about us...well never get that ball back." I sat down on the ground, trying to think.

paige pelletier
December 29th, 2004, 08:52 AM
"calm down breath to think clearly you must be calm ok? everything will be fine" Paige said looking for some clues about the theives............suddenly she ran up to a tree where a hoothoot watched them it cried just before she grabed it...........

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 08:53 AM
"How long do you think its been there?" I asked, hopeful, "do you think he saw the theives?"

paige pelletier
December 29th, 2004, 09:21 AM
the hoothoot struggled but Paige grabed it and stared into its eyes.......... "I think it should know....." Paige said and the hoothoot looked at her with no more fear.........

ravenstorture
December 31st, 2004, 01:06 PM
OOC: Sorry, I forgot to warn everyone that I have been at my cabin for the past three days, but I am back now.

---

"Maybe the Hoothoot saw where they went and he can lead us in their direction."

paige pelletier
January 1st, 2005, 06:45 AM
"yes, he should know...... now hoothoot show us where the thieves are!" Paige said sweetly hoothoot started to hop in a direction...

PikaPal
January 2nd, 2005, 01:51 PM
"Maybe we should follow it?" I suggested, my shuppet already following the pokemon.

paige pelletier
January 2nd, 2005, 04:27 PM
"yes that is probably best......" Paige said following the little owl pokemon..........