PDA

View Full Version : what pokemon would like to be and why

zombie101
September 23rd, 2011, 05:24 PM
im curious now the title says what to say ugh i ment be

Oryx
September 23rd, 2011, 10:21 PM
Edited your title for you. Sorry about the first mistake, when you wrote "by" I assumed you meant "buy". :)

PlatinumDude
September 24th, 2011, 07:49 AM
I'd be a Gallade because having swords for arms is just plain awesome.

Joe Chan
September 24th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Nuzleaf. Just to mess with anyone who enters the forest and just relaxing on a branch playing a song with a leaf.

Sodom
September 25th, 2011, 03:48 AM
I'd love to be a Gallade also. I think being a Psychic and Fighting type would make you the ultimate warrior, and I would love that feeling. Being able to fight both physically and telekinetically is all I want in life. I would trade my family for that.

cazzler
September 25th, 2011, 01:30 PM
I'd like to be Feraligatr, have huge intimidating jaws, be able to move extremely fast on land and sea using its hind legs and having its brutal power. (Simple abilities for the win xP) Of course there are others I'd like to be, like Charizard for instance.

The Nightmare
September 25th, 2011, 01:35 PM
I would like to be a absol climbing mountains and sense storms.

warekurt
September 29th, 2011, 04:22 AM
Nice to see another Feraligatr fan. Flying ability is a very nice thing to have but still Feraligatr looks cool to me.

Mr. Mammoth
October 7th, 2011, 07:50 AM
Slaking, hands FREAKING down. The world's laziest pokémon? Sounds like me alright, I'd just lay and chill in a forest with my Slakoth and Vigoroth homies. Eating berries and talking about life and such, hellz yea!
Or I could be a Swinub, Swinub works just fine. I mean come on, having fur to keep you warm in cold climate? That just beats everything.

Oryx
October 7th, 2011, 08:13 AM
@Feraligatr fans: keep in mind that you would be bred in captivity, probably never live in the wild, and then either be given to a trainer or sit in a lab in a poke ball your entire life, because starters are so rare that they have to be specially bred. So no wild life for you, sorry!

If I had my choice of any Pokemon, it would be Mew because Mew's so even-tempered and sweet and cute. But if you took out legendaries...I would probably be a Swablu. Cute and my Altaria friends can protect me :3

Skiatra
October 7th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Garchomp, I mean come on, he can fly AND he's a land shark. Oh, and his wings are like blades.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
October 8th, 2011, 04:07 AM
I'd like to be an Altaria because it's fluffy and it flies <3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 9th, 2011, 08:57 AM
I would like to be a ditto because Ditto can transform into any Pokemon. I can choose to be a Banette one day and then Cofagrigus the next day and then I can turn into Articuno or ,maybe a Lugia.

:t354:TG

OreoMaster
November 4th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Sorry to ruin your day but a ditto can't decide what it will transform in.It must see the pokemon to transform into it.
Anyway I would love to be a blissey.She is great.I would love to be so bulky and tough and nobody would manage to beat me.I would have a huge hp and I would be impossible to kill(well almost) since I could eat an egg and regain my health.

Snivy063
November 5th, 2011, 04:41 AM
I'd be a Togekiss, a cute little entity that can fly! :'DD

DragoniteMySavior
November 8th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Dragonite! It would be awesome to have all that sheer power and be able 2 fly! :)

charcharx3
November 8th, 2011, 02:20 PM
I think I would be Articuno. They are just so...elegant.

Oryx
November 8th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Sorry to ruin your day but a ditto can't decide what it will transform in.It must see the pokemon to transform into it.
Anyway I would love to be a blissey.She is great.I would love to be so bulky and tough and nobody would manage to beat me.I would have a huge hp and I would be impossible to kill(well almost) since I could eat an egg and regain my health.

Depends on where you take your canon. In the manga Ditto can even cover a human's body, transform into a the outer appearance of another human, and make that human look like someone else. :x So Ditto is really flexible in the manga, while in the games it can only use Transform in battle with a Pokemon it's looking directly at.

miltankRancher
November 8th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Crobat for me. The power of flight, plus amazing speed. Fantastic.

♣Gawain♣
November 9th, 2011, 06:24 AM
I'd be either Empoleon or Latios. Empoleon because of it's adamant and steadfast nature and Latios because I usually lie low, or invisible to the world.

Exzessiva
November 9th, 2011, 06:43 AM
I would like to be a Dragonair. It's beautiful and can soar high in the sky. It also gives out a gentle aura that can be felt by people around it. Besides it is a very strong dragon type pokemon. Don't mess with a Dragonair!

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/29/Spr_4h_148.png

Mr Cat Dog
November 9th, 2011, 07:09 AM
I imagine being a Lapras would be kinda relaxing. Just swimming away all day without a care in the world. Sure, it would get a bit boring, but that would be when you'd spot a trainer and either eat him or give him a ride on your back... depending on how you felt at the time! (Also, Laprases totally eat humans, in my mind at least...)

Yoshikko
November 9th, 2011, 07:38 AM
Probably I'd wanna be a Croagunk or a ummmm CHANSEY yes <3

Polizard
November 10th, 2011, 09:53 AM
I dont know why but Poliwhirl but i would be happy being any poli

Deliciousfruit233
November 10th, 2011, 11:16 AM
I'd probably be Ditto from the Manga. That thing can turn into literally ANYTHING.

Xeberos
November 10th, 2011, 11:18 AM
I would be Luxray or Lucario. Luxray - Fast and electric Pokémon. Learns powerful moves and Luxray is cool Pokémon. Lucario - Fast and cool Pokémon. Learns powerful moves and have powerful Aura. Also Lucario is very agile. Lucario was my favourite Pokémon since first Diamond & Pearl Trading Cards.

Hikamaru
November 10th, 2011, 12:02 PM
I'd like to be Dewott, cos it's Osha's evo and I can use Razor Shell!

Zenhead31
November 10th, 2011, 02:51 PM
I think that i'd be a Sneasel, cuz come on, who doesn't wanna be a ninja?

Squirrel
November 10th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Pachirisu, I could hug myself all day long. xD

PokemonSpecialLover
November 11th, 2011, 11:16 AM
:3
In PMD it says I'm a Charmander so I'd be Charmander.

Tyrantrum
November 11th, 2011, 05:21 PM
There's a few Pokémon I'd like to be. Either Eevee, Pikachu, Riolu, Charmander, or Cyndaquil.

I don't really have a reason; I just really like those Pokémon. :P i never have a reason for anything lol

Volcanix769
November 12th, 2011, 05:36 AM
I'd like to be a Quilava.

WildMimiga
November 12th, 2011, 06:16 AM
Honestly, I'd be a Snorlax. Sure, there is nowhere to move and your as fat as ever, but there isn't a care in the world as a Snorlax. (Aside from those trainers who take them out to get past them)

Ideals
November 12th, 2011, 06:26 AM
I'll probably be a Snivy, or a Oshawott, I really like this two :D

LatiasSoulDew
November 14th, 2011, 04:04 AM
I would like to be Latios. Because Latios have ability to become invisible, can levitate, fast and strong.

littlebrother
December 1st, 2011, 09:43 PM
I would love to be a Meditite because then I would have an onion for a head and be so much more awesome than that Gallade character which is a total sham if you haven't heard already

RhydonRules
December 1st, 2011, 09:52 PM
I'd be a Rhydon or Tyranitar. They're both pretty strong.

Jarred0809
December 1st, 2011, 10:18 PM
I'd be Lucario or Mewtwo. They're cool guys and don't afraid of anything. Also, Aura and Psychic powers would be awesome.

Hipfa
December 1st, 2011, 11:22 PM
I'd be Bulbasaur. Just for the lols.

King Walrus
December 2nd, 2011, 05:36 AM
Gengar. I would troll everybody an eat their souls

Tetra
December 3rd, 2011, 11:32 AM
I would be a Dragonair. It can fly, change the weather, and it is enourmous!

Ephemeral Euphoria
December 3rd, 2011, 11:36 AM
I'd be a Feraligatr because like me they love the water and are really freaking strong lol.

PokeRaidenFighter350Z
December 3rd, 2011, 11:57 AM
I would like to be Feraligatr, because it's my most favorite Pokemon. if i was that pokemon, anyone mess with me and i'll bite down hard on them with my jaws, otherwise i'll Dragon Claw or Ice Punch them.

ShineyMaster
December 3rd, 2011, 06:29 PM
I would be a shiney zoroark and max ev train myself so like every shiney hunter would be after me then i wuld disguise myself as a igglybuff (kno one suspects those) and night daze OHKO the shiney hunters pokemon. That would be so friggen epic!

Trainer Galza
December 4th, 2011, 04:23 AM
Abra - Sleep all day, and teleport when bothered.. so I can sleep more.

ThorCat
December 23rd, 2011, 10:38 AM
Raikou Because I love tigers and who dosen't want to
be a legand and Shock people!

Overlord Drakow
December 23rd, 2011, 03:09 PM
Hydreigon for sure. SO THAT I CAN DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!

tminus89
December 28th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Pfffft, there can only be one true answer... Koffing. He has the best derp face and can pass some bad gas anywhere he goes!

miltankRancher
December 28th, 2011, 05:39 PM
I'm sure evrybody wants to be a Crobat here. Four wings, great face. C'mon.

Bidoof
December 28th, 2011, 09:46 PM
HMM... I WONDER.

Lol. I'd be a Lucario cuz he KICKS BUTT. or a pikachu cuz there cute and awesome :D

Nolan Muina
December 28th, 2011, 11:50 PM
A Serperior! Because serperior is awesome :)

Hikamaru
December 29th, 2011, 01:05 AM
I'd like to be an Elgyem and flash the lights on my hands and see the future (a common trait among Psychic-types).

Ein-ENB-
December 29th, 2011, 02:08 AM
I'd obviously be a Ditto. Umad?jpg.

Flame-Typhlosion
January 4th, 2012, 06:50 PM
I'd be a awesome Typhlosion. So i could burn everything in my path and become the ruler of the pokemon world and be the strongest........that's abit to much. I would be a Typhlosion :D

The Void
January 5th, 2012, 06:26 AM
The problem with you Ditto fans is that Ditto can only turn into the opponent it faces. And it only copies its opponent's moves and species, not its stats nor its level or hp or whatever. No offense btw, just saying XD

As for me, I would like to be an epic Darkrai who can use its awesome Dark powers to crush its opponents while their asleep! Also, if faced with a tough or boring situation which I'm too lazy to handle, I can retreat into the shadows... XD

I'd be a awesome Typhlosion. So i could burn everything in my path and become the ruler of the pokemon world and be the strongest........that's abit to much. I would be a Typhlosion :D

Haha I simply lol'd at your post XD
And then maybe someday we'll bump into each other and then have an epic battle that will destroy the whole world!!!! XD
Unless I get bored and start retreating into the shadows...

SquirtleGirl
January 5th, 2012, 09:57 AM
An Audino so I could end abuse to my kind from grinding trainers.

Probably a Lapras or a Milotic. I like swimming anyway and I love the water. Also I would evade captivation in a zoo like my life depended on it. I have an independant nature, so being alone or with one trustworthy trainer would not bother me.

Patchisou Yutohru
January 21st, 2012, 09:15 AM
I'd be Ditto and be whatever it is I want to be, essentially. I find it's derp face when it's other things to be highly entertaining as well.

wildkayaker
January 25th, 2012, 08:26 PM
I would be a Gyarados or a Charizard. They are both freaking awesome and very powerful!

Ciz
January 25th, 2012, 09:59 PM
I'd be a Rayquaza. I just like to glide in the air, flying solo. :D

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong
January 26th, 2012, 05:36 AM
I'd be a suicune- so i could run across the water and be revered as a hero

pikachu00
January 28th, 2012, 04:43 PM
I would be a pikachu because pikachus are so cute.

xSkullKing16x
February 26th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Dragonite of course! It's cool, cute, strong, and can fly. And the fact that it's a dragon, which is awesome. And you could go super fast because it can learn extreme speed, and who wouldn't want that.