PDA

View Full Version : What are you wearing right now?

Mew~
September 24th, 2011, 07:47 AM
I swear i'm no pervert.

Well, right now I'm wearing my PJ's, cause I'm cool like that.

Mr. Downstairs
September 24th, 2011, 07:56 AM
I'm wearing a House of Blues New Orleans shirt (http://houseofblues.shop.musictoday.com/Product.aspx?cp=10606_10979_10917&pc=HOCT011), black Adidas shorts and ankle socks. BAM!

Yoshikkko
September 24th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Lool anyway, I'm still in my pj's as well, it's bubblicious pink sweat pants and just a white shirt, and a kimono with flowers lol. Very comfy!

Oryx
September 24th, 2011, 08:02 AM
I'm wearing my shirt from Otakon 2010 and a pair of boxers that I wear as pajamas. I got them from It'Sugar and they're brown with an M&M design on them x] I love them to sleep in!

Also blue socks with a brown plaid-ish pattern and a hole in one of the heels ;o;

Captain Fabio
September 24th, 2011, 08:03 AM
I am currently wearing some dark blue jeans with a SC&CO dark gray polo top! :3
Anyone who knows me, knows I love polo tops and have a billion of them.

Ardos
September 24th, 2011, 08:09 AM
I'm wearing what I wore to bed last night because it's rainy and I wana stay in all day lol.

I'm wearing black sweatpants and a white T-shirt.

Ayselipera
September 25th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Seeing as I just got out of the shower I have one pink towel around my body. Which guhgugh omg now I have to clarify I'm not the kind of girl who has all pink things. It just so happened to be in view so I grabbed it before I got in the shower. Along with my pink towel I put a bluish-grey towel around my neck because I don't like the feeling of my wet hair on my neck and back.

Hoorayaayay.

Neosquid
September 25th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Im wearing a T-shirt and green shorts. Basically my pajamas.

Cordelia
September 25th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Green pajama bottoms. I is the sexy!!!

wcdaily
September 25th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Seeing as I just got out of the shower I have one pink towel around my body. Which guhgugh omg now I have to clarify I'm not the kind of girl who has all pink things. It just so happened to be in view so I grabbed it before I got in the shower. Along with my pink towel I put a bluish-grey towel around my neck because I don't like the feeling of my wet hair on my neck and back.

Hoorayaayay.
You see that, that's a woman who knows where her towel is, that's very useful if you want to travel the universe.

Well right now I'm wearing pajamas, which look like red tights. Now all I need is to put underwear over them and wear that green screen I have as a cape.

Jak
September 25th, 2011, 07:20 PM
I'm wearing a white t-shirt and some random boxers. I'm going to bed in a little while so there is no need to dress fancy to sleep with my pillow obv. It doesn't judge me.

QuilavaKing
September 25th, 2011, 07:25 PM
A beige t-shirt, and jeans. Nothing special. lol

Katholic Nun
September 25th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Show is always better than tell.

http://i56.tinypic.com/97kxtc.jpg

I love this shirt so much, my sister just brought it back from America for me. I might wear this in my coffin for irony.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
September 26th, 2011, 12:50 AM
Stripy Black and pink leggings with black, long-ish tank top. o3o

Talli
September 26th, 2011, 12:57 AM
I am lazy as here it's 11am and I am still wearing my PJ's
which it's a blue t-shirt with a dog on it and pink bottoms with paw prints on them.

PlatinumDude
September 26th, 2011, 03:30 AM
I'm wearing my pajamas (red shirt, black shorts) right now.

Liam Crawford
September 26th, 2011, 07:43 AM
I was weirded out by the question for some reason.

Anyways, I'm wearing tight blue jeans, a black V-shirt, and white socks.

deoxys121
September 26th, 2011, 07:54 AM
I'm wearing blue jeans, a brown leather belt, white socks, and a grey t-shirt with an orange Nike logo on it.

Guy
September 26th, 2011, 07:56 AM
I'm currently wearing a yellow Air Force Falcons t-shirt with black shorts. Yay!

Sammi
September 26th, 2011, 02:41 PM
My pink and black flannel-print pajama pants, a tank-top I tye-died myself, and my fuzzy robe with a really weird print. This is pretty typical home wear for me. :p

Brendino
September 26th, 2011, 03:35 PM
I am currently wearing some dark blue jeans with a SC&CO dark gray polo top! :3

Hmm... I'm wearing this as well, except it's just a generic gray polo. I'm also wearing my navy blue zip-up hoodie because it's cold in here.

Cordelia
September 26th, 2011, 06:49 PM
My super comfy green pj bottoms and a blue t-shirt with Mr. Potato Head picking his own nose ;)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
September 27th, 2011, 04:46 AM
Plain black T-shirt and brown sweatpants. Because I just woke up and this is what I like to sleep wearing.

Snow Phoenix
September 27th, 2011, 05:39 AM
I walk over an hour to get to my school <.< Me wear nice clothes in the hot sun? P-shaw. I'm just wearing a plain grey T-shirt with some black gym shorts -.- Perfect to jog in.

Sora
September 27th, 2011, 07:23 AM
I'm actually wearing decent clothing right now because I thought that I was going to be going outside today. However, instead I'm just chilling at home. I'm currently wearing jeans, a tanktop, and then a shirt on top of it (one of those open shirts, yeah). Might just switch to just wearing the tanktop and some shorts. I'm not sure yet.

Briar
September 27th, 2011, 07:46 AM
i'm wearing a white shirt and white shorts with blue vertical stripes. totally exciting.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
September 30th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Black pajama top with pink pajama pants :D

Signomi
September 30th, 2011, 06:58 AM
I am currently wearing a silk turquoise blouse with a bow centre, a teal-coloured beret, some jeans and sandals.

Very comfortable during this frightful summer weather.

Cordelia
September 30th, 2011, 07:04 AM
My super comfy green pj bottoms and a blue t-shirt with Mr. Potato Head picking his own nose ;)
I am totally wearing this again <.< ;)

Impo
September 30th, 2011, 07:06 AM
Adidas pants with an adidas jumper...
how wog of me

smile!
September 30th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Pair of denims, collared T-shirt, and a sweater. It's cold >.<

Gold warehouse
September 30th, 2011, 08:58 AM
I have a pair of really old torn up jeans that I only wear in the house, so I don't get my decent jeans dirty for when I want to wear them out. and I don't bother wearing a shirt indoors unless it's cold.

Alley Cat
October 1st, 2011, 12:15 PM
I passed out in the clothes I wore yesterday. I'm stilll wearing them .-. I will take a shower and change soon. O_e

But, what it is:

black and red flannel
A white v-neck
black skinny jeans that i bleached
red hi-top converse

Ayselipera
October 1st, 2011, 12:25 PM
I have a white undershirt on with a really thin black long sleeved shirt over it aka see through. Black jeggings for pants with those buttoned cloth boots. For those who don't know what I'm talking about look in the spoiler!

http://www.thegoodshep.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/ugg-boots.jpg

aruchan
October 1st, 2011, 08:42 PM
Green pajama top with black pajama shorts (my pajamas are just repurposed clothes).

Bluerang1
October 1st, 2011, 09:04 PM
My pjs. Stripped long sleeve and navy trousers.

Jak
October 1st, 2011, 09:21 PM
Just got home from performing at a high school marching competition, so I kinda just kept on what I had under my uniform. Southerners 2011 member shirt and some plaid pajama pants. Keepin it real.

hiphiphippo
October 2nd, 2011, 11:50 AM
it suddenly got really cold yesterday so i'm wearing an oversized NYU hoodie and some really comfortable fuzzy pajama pants :D

Arma
October 2nd, 2011, 12:02 PM
A white T-shirt with a sky-blue unbuttoned shirt over it and some regular jeans.

Something like this, except for the colours:
http://www.surf-life.co.uk/productImages/jack-jones-shirts-jack-jones-drill-short-sleeve-shirt-denim-dark-blue_38544.jpg

Beaute
October 2nd, 2011, 12:06 PM
I'm wearing black sweat pants with a light green shirt. ( PJ's :p )

Sheep
October 2nd, 2011, 12:34 PM
PJ dress. Some of the string that holds it up tore off so I have to keep pulling the darn thing back up. x_x

Cordelia
October 3rd, 2011, 06:02 PM
Just wearing a pair of gray pj pants ^^

Alley Cat
October 3rd, 2011, 06:30 PM
Unlike last time I posted here, I actually put on pajamas before going to bed! Not real pajamas, mind you, but my own version; basketball shorts and a t-shirt (x. So comfortable.

Cordelia
October 4th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Well, since I'm at work today, I am wearing a burgundy Polo shirt, a dark pair of khakis and boots. I love burgundy, it's one of my favorite colors =D

Know-Nothing Bozo the Non-Wonder Dog
October 4th, 2011, 03:08 PM
I'm wearing what I always wear to bed, an old plaid shirt and some weirdly patterned pajama shorts that really don't match the shirt at all.

Xyrin
October 4th, 2011, 04:33 PM
A Tony Hawk tee, jeans, socks and my glasses.

King Gumball
October 4th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Blue jeans with a stripey green/black collared shirt and a blue Brooklyn Industries jacket.

Chikara
October 4th, 2011, 07:27 PM
A sky blue oversized t-shirt that says "DON'T HASSLE ME I AM NON SENTIENT" in big yellow letters, dark skinny jeans, red converse, a mood ring and a red fake ruby ring.

I swear I'm not a scene kid, I DRESSED LIKE THIS ON ACCIDENT...

donavannj
October 4th, 2011, 07:37 PM
I am wearing a black and tan stripped polo and khaki pants.

Jak
October 4th, 2011, 07:43 PM
igiko looks hot today. i'm wearing a gray shirt from new orleans that says "see you later" and a picture of an alligator HAHAHA so hilarious. i also have on plaid pajama pants. i always post here before bed, i swear.

Katholic Nun
October 7th, 2011, 06:57 PM
A mustard-stained grey tracksuit thick with the stench of self-loathing and despair.

Saryka
October 7th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Just sittin' around, lookin' fly in my PJ's, you know? The shirt doesn't even match the pants, that's how I roll.

Perfection
October 7th, 2011, 07:47 PM
I'm wearing a white plain shirt, black shorts, and a black vest. I have nothing on my feet, except my toes that are apparently attached. I just woke up, and there was this stain on my shirt (trust me, you don't want to know where it came from) and I used the vest to cover it up. I don't wanna' take a bath, because it's cold, and obviously not hot.

Retro Gamer'93
October 28th, 2011, 04:25 PM
High school homecoming shirt and sweat pants,with alabama beanie and listening to In the Ayer, cause I'm fly like that lol

cacturne4512
October 28th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Jeans with a UVM t-shirt and socks. Yeah, not that impressive.

twistedpuppy
October 28th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Right now I'm wear an old pair of blue gym shorts from my days in high school & blue undies with black polka dots & triangles. xD

Jak
October 28th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Southerners "Sea to Shining Sea" members shirt from 2010, some blue pants for chillaxin. das it.

Mr Cat Dog
October 29th, 2011, 01:28 AM
I've just woken up, so some nice black boxer shorts for me.

NightOfRemorse
October 29th, 2011, 07:31 PM
A black Kingdom Hearts shirt, blue jeans, and lots and lots of bracelets.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
October 29th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Still wearing my pajamas 'cause I just woke up.. 2 hours ago. ;A;

GGJ
October 29th, 2011, 08:16 PM
A cloak of depression and shame.....

But if you want to go literally then I'm just wearing a band shirt and blue jeans.

Snivy063
November 2nd, 2011, 08:24 PM
I don't even know how to describe what I'm wearing right now! D:

Hmm.. a mixed up PJ's I guess? xD

Danger Zone
November 3rd, 2011, 02:37 AM
I'm wearing my school uniform right now because I'm too lazy to change :x

-Jared-
November 3rd, 2011, 09:29 AM
I am wearing a grey button up short sleeve shirt that has vertical stripes, these things for suspenders on the shoulders, and a printed design on the back. Blue jeans, a belt and shoes. xP I want to find a picture of the shirt, but I can't find one. >__< It's my favorite shirt, lol.

Naruto Uzumaki
November 3rd, 2011, 03:26 PM
Hoodie, white t-shirt underneath and some PJ pants. Swag.

Esper
November 7th, 2011, 05:28 PM
This:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2zf07k3.jpg

Except I have red tights on right now and arm warmers instead of the blouse.

Know-Nothing Bozo the Non-Wonder Dog
November 7th, 2011, 06:34 PM
I'm still in what I wore to school-- A black high-waisted skirt with a tucked in blue blouse, with an ugly dark blue tie that must be from the 80's. And, of course, my glasses and my calculator watch.

Earlier I was also wearing black lace-up dress shoes and a grey fedora, but I took them off when I got home.

Cordelia
November 8th, 2011, 08:11 AM
I'm still in what I wore to school-- A black high-waisted skirt with a tucked in blue blouse, with an ugly dark blue tie that must be from the 80's. And, of course, my glasses and my calculator watch.

Earlier I was also wearing black lace-up dress shoes and a grey fedora, but I took them off when I got home.
LOL nice school uniform =) I am at work, wearing a pair of dark khakis, a red golf shirt and brown boots. Comfortable and cool since my office is very warm most of the time. Although I'd rather be at home and in my pajamas.