• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm SalamenceV

SalamenceV

Elite Trainer
Years
Hello guys I am SalamenceV but please call me Ben.

I registered here because I enjoy playing Pokemon games (I have completed every generation.)

Here is a list of Pokemon games going from my favourite to least favourite:

Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver
Pokemon Gold Silver Crystal
Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green
Pokemon Red Blue Yellow
Pokemon Ruby Sapphire Emerald
Pokemon Diamond Pearl Platinum
Pokemon Black and White (my least favourite in the series)

Starters I have chose in each game:

Pokemon G/S/C - HG/SS - Cyndaquil (Typhlosion is my favourite Pokemon of all time.)
Pokemon R/B/Y - FR/LG - Charmander
Pokemon R/S/E - Mudkip
Pokemon D/P/Pl - Piplup
Pokemon B/W - Tepig

Okay so I guess that's it. See you around!
-SalamenceV

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hello guys I am SalamenceV but please call me Ben.

I registered here because I enjoy playing Pokemon games (I have completed every generation.)

Here is a list of Pokemon games going from my favourite to least favourite:

Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver
Pokemon Gold Silver Crystal
Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green
Pokemon Red Blue Yellow
Pokemon Ruby Sapphire Emerald
Pokemon Diamond Pearl Platinum
Pokemon Black and White (my least favourite in the series)

Starters I have chose in each game:

Pokemon G/S/C - HG/SS - Cyndaquil (Typhlosion is my favourite Pokemon of all time.)
Pokemon R/B/Y - FR/LG - Charmander
Pokemon R/S/E - Mudkip
Pokemon D/P/Pl - Piplup
Pokemon B/W - Tepig

Okay so I guess that's it. See you around!
-SalamenceV

Welcome to the forums! :) Like you, I have played every generation since the beginning! :P So you're a HGSS lover? I love BW myself... more than anything else!

I hope to see you again... and post around the forums, too! You'll be active that way! Ahahaha!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I see you're mostly into Fire starters than Water. Cyndaquil is a good fire starter, I must say. Anyways, welcome aboard! I, too have played most of the games in each generation with the exception of 4th Gen, since that's currently in progress of getting done. Here at PC, you'll find a ton of people that like to play the games as much as you do. We have boards that have lots and lots of topics that discuss about each generation. The Current Pokemon Generation Gaming talks about B/W, HG/SS, as well as D/P/PT. And, if you're still a fan of the older generation, you can relive your memories at the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions board as well. There's lots to do here, and lots of people to meet. So you'll totally have fun here!

Have a great time exploring here, and don't forget to read the rules, okay! PM me or Hiidoran if you have any questions, okay! :3

Back