PDA

View Full Version : Your Favourite Members

shenanigans
September 25th, 2011, 08:35 AM
Basically, yeah. I wasn't 100% sure about making this but I've been told it'd be alright to just try it out since OVP members are generally pretty cool with each other and all that. So, here goes. Who are your favourite members on here? Don't feel you have to explain why (although if you want to, feel free!); just a short list will suffice.

And to keep things clean please don't list members you don't like. This is for favourite members and favourite members only.

Ones I know:
*Firestar*, Alley Cat, dragonomega, giradialkia, Hiiro, Hybrid Trainer, Karpman, sammi-san, Shining Raichu, Sydian, Vendak, Yo Face Here, ~Kawaii~.

Ones I don't really know, but based on posts:
Abnegation, Ayselipera, Captain Fabio, Cassino, Harlequin, Igiko, Live_Wire466, Patchisou Yutohru, poopnoodle, Signomi.

Think that's about it.

Gold warehouse
September 25th, 2011, 08:53 AM
basically everyone on my friends list

Although if I got to order them
Abnegation, Ayselipera, Fabio, Fox, Gary, Hagumi and Scarf at the top, because I've known them for a long time and we talk a lot

Then YOU RAZOR LEAF, I haven't known you long at all but you're a bro

Then Sydian, Nick and Cat Dog, we barely talk, but they're cool

Oh I like Cassino as well but I don't think he likes me lol, and Harlequin is sexy

Perrie ✿
September 25th, 2011, 09:24 AM
I have too many favourite people. ;-;

Blade, Hybrid, Leafu, Kawaii, Sydian, Spino, Yosikkkkkkkkooo, twistedpuppy, kirozane, Mew~ and uh more but I'm too lazy. :)

Patatas Fritas
September 25th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Woo lists...
Favourite members right.. Okay

Yo Face Here
Kaori
Hiiro
Shining Raichu
dragonomega
Hybrid Trainer
Karpman
Drew
Ineffable
Signomi
Razor Leaf
Charizard★
Fire Heart
*firestar*
OokamiShipper

You're just the people I can think of right off the bat. Pretty much everyone on my friends list as well, and a bunch of other people~

Hybrid Trainer
September 25th, 2011, 09:29 AM
yay for forced posting

So in no particular order some of my favourite members

Shining Raichu
Buttered Coat
Razor Leaf
~Kawaii~
dragonomega
*fire star*
fire heart
twistedpuppy
Mew~
Xyrin

Theres probably more but my memory sucks sometimes xD

Chikara
September 25th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Oh boy. Most of these members I've just creeped on, but there's a minority of people I've actually y'know... Talked to one on one.

Shining Raichu
Sydian
Captain Fabio
Harlequin
Charizard(fancy star)
Forever
Toujours
Drew
Lightning
THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY!
Twilight Blade
Went
Kyoko
Penetrait
Metatron
Live_Wire466
Lucy Lu
Saryka
EVERYONE THAT GOES TO IRC THAT I DID NOT MENTION

I know there's more, but these were the ones that came to mind n_n

Lance
September 25th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Hmm, in no particular order;

Patchisou Yutohru
Hiiro
Twilightblade
Morkula
Yoshikko
Karpman
.Aero
Spinosaurus
Anti
Kirozane
Forever
donnavanj
cilerba
Captain Fabio
Abnegation
Truality
Bela
Scarf
Toujours
Kyoko
Kenshin5
Shining Raichu
Kaori
Harmony
Lady Surreal
BinaryPeaches

And many, many others. I know everybody. XD

Exile
September 25th, 2011, 10:36 AM
In no particular order

Live_Wire466
Spinosaurus
Cilerba
Razor Leaf
Yoshikkko
Alexial357
Wolflare
Vrai
Kaori
Anti
Forever
Twilight Sky
Kevin Garrett
.Aero
Sydian
TwilightBlade
Yo Face Here
Syndrome
Akarui/Fuyuhiko
Lalapizzame
Dark Azelf
Toujours
Jake♫
~Kawaii~
Luke
greg0915

Fire Heart
September 25th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Me like this question!
Here we go:
Galukxy
*firestar*
Hybrid Trainer
Razor Leaf
~kawaii~
Aura Rift
miju-kun
Ink Heart
-Nocturnal
Alexial357
Miss Doronjo
miley810
Pokemon Trainer Touko
Signomi

Plus all the people on my friends list.

Mew~
September 25th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Essentially, everyone in my friends list. I love them all to bits.

Others would be; Hiiro and Forever, who honestly I think are the most awesome people on this forum. :)

Ardos
September 25th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Hmm.

- Hiiro
- Sydian
- Hybrid Trainer
- Kaori
- Netto Azure
- Symbonite

Think thats all for now. Basically everyone on my friends list I would also consider.

-Jared-
September 25th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Like everyone else, everyone in my friends list, but here is a list so you don't have to go look. XD

TheSmartOne
Live_Wire466
Sydian
Snow Phoenix
butterbiscuit
Kaori
Xyrin
Sammyskitty
I Like Pokemon(...)
Zameric
Rasencero
Truality
smile!
Pokestick Goodtimes
Merciless Cremator
-Lapras-
Minchan
Graceful
Charizard★

Basically, people who talk to me, and are members of the Bleach Fan Club. XD Actually, a majority of the people on this list are in the Bleach Fan Club. XD

And if I forgot someone on this list, it isn't out of spite, I swear, it's just my infamously bad memory at work. I promise!

Neosquid
September 25th, 2011, 01:18 PM
I dont know many people here that well, so Ill just go with people that I know from other places that are my friends.

Shiny Celebi
Folly~
Lenax
Raizhu
mite75

Along with some others.

Suki
September 25th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Krafty Quill.

mwahmwahmwah.

Jak
September 25th, 2011, 02:07 PM
In order of the way I'm naming them off:

Klippy
Hiidoran
Penatrait
Hiiro
Razor Leaf
Patchsofyuaosf NICK
Captain Fabio
Igiko
Kyoko
Karpman
Nameless.
Live Wire
Vendak
Scarf
Toujours
Metatron
Ageless Irony
Luck
Forgotten Memory
Vrai
Forever
Opposite Day

I AM MISSING PEOPLE AND I FEEL BAD FOR IT v___v;; so if i missed you and you are like sad that i missed you i'm really sorry and stuff and xoxo

Chikara
September 25th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Krafty Quill.

mwahmwahmwah.

THIS.
I miss Krafty so much ;___;<3

Suki
September 25th, 2011, 02:46 PM
THIS.
I miss Krafty so much ;___;<3

Don't we all. ;; Too bad he's a busy bee atm.

Katholic Nun
September 25th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Ohoho no. No, I'm not going there lol - nice try Leafy, nice try. The people who are my favourites know that they're my favourites, but I'm sure some people would be hurt if I didn't put them up, yet I don't want to be dishonest and do it out of obligation like I'm sure some people have. You can all make of that what you will :P

What I would like to say, however, is that I'm pretty sure Igiko is everybody's favourite member. Or if she isn't, she should be and everybody needs to rectify this immediately.

johnny18
September 25th, 2011, 02:51 PM
All of my friends in my friend list.......I love them all

Kyoko
September 25th, 2011, 03:32 PM
See I think these threads are cute, until I forget like 800 people who mean a lot to me because I forget things sometimes ;_; SO I'M GONNA TRY TO REMEMBER PEOPLE. most of them don't even post here anymore so what does it matter lmao. no particular order, etc etc etc etc

harmony
penatrait
midnight beat
saryka
metatron
igiko
klippy
sydian
live_wire466
amachi
live in color
sorano
midori chi
beach boy......he hasn't been on in so long idr if his name was one word or two <////3
drummershuff
*~ashley~*
kayleigh
jedi_amara
signomi
wakachamo

and then people I love seeing post/want to get to know better/enjoy seeing them on the forum from afar:

eliminator jr.
ayselipera
harlequin
-ty-

Mr. Downstairs
September 25th, 2011, 04:09 PM
I'm not going to list people I have friended, because I think that's rather obvious. But from people I don't know, judging strictly on their posts and minimum interactions: Scarf, Eliminator Jr., poopnoodle, Liam Crawford, Kinarii, ohhh, this is so hard. I can't remember most of the usernames but I know there are at least six other people. I'll edit this post later with the names! This would have been so much easier if you made this thread a few months ago when Ayselipera was my favorite member, but we started talking and now she's my least favorite!! She's such a horrible person who has a hard to please taste in music!

All of my favorite members are people I have on my OMG I WANT YOU TO BE A MOD BUT THERE'S NOWHERE TO PUT YOU! list.

marz
September 25th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Ohoho no. No, I'm not going there lol - nice try Leafy, nice try. The people who are my favourites know that they're my favourites, but I'm sure some people would be hurt if I didn't put them up, yet I don't want to be dishonest and do it out of obligation like I'm sure some people have. You can all make of that what you will :P

What I would like to say, however, is that I'm pretty sure Igiko is everybody's favourite member. Or if she isn't, she should be and everybody needs to rectify this immediately.

IGIKO 4 LYFE

also metatron, klippy, kyoko and sydian

Ayselipera
September 25th, 2011, 04:28 PM
This would have been so much easier if you made this thread a few months ago when Ayselipera was my favorite member, but we started talking and now she's my least favorite!! She's such a horrible person who has a hard to please taste in music!

If anything you love me more now than before. Also you're just bad at recommendations. ^_________________________________________^

ANYWAY, well sad to say I've spent quite a bit of time here and yet I've really only come to befriend (I'll make it alphabetical) Abnegation, ~Ineffable, Patchisou Yutohru, Scarf, and Vendak.

For people I have talked to slightly/not at all, but I find them funny, intelligent, interesting, they don't annoy me, etc of nice things...
Harlequin, groteske, Kyoko, Cassino, Sydian, Kinarii, Metatron and probably one or two others, but they've slipped my mind.

Kura
September 25th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Oh gosh! There are quite a lot of great people on here and too many to list.. so perhaps I should say that just about everyone on my friends list are my favourite members on here! And most of the staff are incredible members too! There are other members I talk to occasionally who I enjoy being in their company very much! I would hate to leave out anyone by accident :3 so I'll leave it at that for now.

Kevin
September 25th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Hm...

Morkula, Akarui, Twilight Sky, Binary, BHwolfgang, and of course my pair Team Fail.

Miss Doronjo
September 25th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Simply the members at my friends list~ They're awesome.

Eh, but I think most of all from people on whom I am most comfortable talking with, like Hiiro, Roswell, TheSmartOne, BinaryPeaches, Skymin, Toujours, Fire Heart, Twilight Sky, Eurfuun, and any other I missed; I think like 2 more?

maybe I outta do a blog on this at my anniversary or something

Forever
September 25th, 2011, 08:20 PM
I love everybody who I am friends with, however, I especially value Toujours. I don't know why we haven't hooked up already, she's great!! I could list like so many reasons why Toujours and I are just so compatible and such, but no, I will leave everyone to imagine that lovely thought.

tho srs, everyone on my friends list and a few others who aren't. :)

(oh, and Opposite Day also needs to be mentioned just cause ;3)

Hikamaru
September 25th, 2011, 08:26 PM
I have a soft spot for PlatinumDude and Shining Raichu cos I also contact them via Twitter and Facebook and they're nice guys.

vaporeon7
September 25th, 2011, 08:26 PM
The top two are probably my pair, Pokemon Trainer Touko and Ms Herdier herself, Forever. The rest are listed in my friend list and some that aren't. Toujours is cool too.

Mariah Carey
September 25th, 2011, 08:33 PM
ngl I searched through this whole thread for my name because I am egotistic

My favorite members right now (I love them all to bits):
Matthew, Forgotten Memory, Luke, poopnoodle, Erik Destler, Sydian, Vendak and Patchisou Yutohru

Other members I find interesting and I like reading their posts:
Cassino, Kyoko, Mr Cat Dog, Drew, Signomi, Toujours

People who I'd like to get to know:
TwilightBlade, TRIFORCE89

Pokemon Trainer Touko
September 26th, 2011, 12:56 AM
I like all ppl on my friend list, especially Vaporeon7, Regeneration and Fire Heart~ :D
And also Yo Face Here and Yoshikkko but we haven't talked in a while D:

miju-kun
September 26th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Favorites:
Perfection, Ink Heart, King Gumball, Diamond1304, LittleHope, quilzel

Favorite members that I don't talk to very much:
-Nocturnal, Pokemon Trainer Touko, Meganium90, mzmingle, Osha_say_wott?!

Favorites who are not on my friend list:
Regeneration, Toujours, Mew~, Karpman, QuilavaKing, Forever

PlatinumDude
September 26th, 2011, 03:34 AM
Well, I'm not so sure, so here, in no particular order:
-Alexial357
-TheSmartOne
-Sydian
-Forever
-Toujours
-Yoshikkko
-Hikari10
-Spinosaurus
-Pokemon Trainer Touko
-Twiggy

Impo
September 26th, 2011, 04:48 AM
My favourite PC members are a mix of people who I admire plus those friendly people.

ShiningRiachu
Vaporeon7
Forever
Toujours
Kip
Twiggy
Abnegation
Scarf
Ryukaa
Signomi

in no particular order, and I'm pretty sure I forgot some. Oh well

Liam Crawford
September 26th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Deeming a member my favorite through a somewhat relationship -- friendship or communication -- isn't really 'applicable' for this question considering my status as a new member in the forum. However, there were a handful of intriguing users who I can relate to being my favorite at the moment. Just to point out a few: Razor Leaf, Mr Cat Dog, ‎Patchisou Yutohru, Toujours, Live_Wire, and Scarf.

They offered the best posts and answers with a certain panache in their writing style, which is why I cannot miss their posts when entering a thread I want to post it.

Zorua
September 26th, 2011, 11:33 AM
I'm not going to list anyone. You want to know why? Because each and every person that I associate with is close to me in some manner. Besides, do you know how long it's going to take me to list all168 of my friends on my friends list, and some of my friends that are outside of that? Why should I do all that, when I can express my full gratitude for them in this thread? Why should I do that, when they already know how much that I fully appreciate them because I talk to them on a near-day-to-day basis? Why should I do that, when, even if I don't talk to them often, we still create good and funny memories that we can look back upon later?

That's what I think...those who are close to me know who they are. Sometimes I get upset with all of my friends, sometimes I argue with them and whatnot...and that's just how it is. No one can expect a perfect friendship, there will be disagreements, there will be arguments, and part of that obstacle of building a stronger friendship is overcoming that obstacle to make that friendship stronger and make the bond last longer.