PDA

View Full Version : [Wi-Fi] PC WiFi Tournament

cartercr
September 27th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Now that Zam went AWOL, I have been asked to run the PC Wi-Fi Tournament. This thread will act as the new thread (since it would be hard to run a tournament from page 257 of the old thread...)

Link to the old thread can be found here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=82579&page=257)

Round 3 Pairings
Dusknoirs vs Aragornbird
Cartercr vs Greg0915

Past Winners

June 2007: aragornbird
December 2007: Richard Lynch
February 2008: Lumine & Lady Nicole
May 2008: Ooka
October 2008: Aurafire
February 2009: aragornbird
April 2009: Ooka
October 2009: Mukkamoto & MasterUmbreon
March 2010: Mukkamoto
June 2010: Junoliv & _Prince_
August 2010: Alakazam17
December 2010: Kepov
March 2011: Kepov & psychomew2
June 2011: Dusknoirs

Now that Black and White are available in most places, I think it is about time that we have something like this set up. Chances are, most of the people reading this are able to link up wirelessly, and if not, you can still cheer on the players!

One of the problems I see with having a tournament is that I don't believe anyone other than the two participants can actually see what is going on, allowing cheaters to have a field day. So we'd need a level of trust between members. That said, I think it would be doable.

Other than that, here are a few rules I made up myself. Subject to change if I get a crowd of members wanting it as such. =P

PC WiFi Tournament Rules

1. You must have either Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver, with WiFi capabilities to enter a Fourth Gen Tournament. For a Fifth Gen Tournament, you must have either Black or White.

2. You must have a team of six Pokemon, not including the following:

Fourth Gen
Mewtwo, Mew, Wynaut, Wobbuffet, Lugia, Ho-oh, Salamence, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Deoxys(all formes), Garchomp, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina(all formes), Manaphy, Shaymin(Sky forme only), Darkrai, Arceus

Fifth Gen

Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Blaziken, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys(Normal & Attack formes), Dialga, Palkia, Giratina(all formes), Manaphy, Shaymin(Sky forme only), Darkrai, Arceus, Excadrill, Thundrus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect

And in addition to that, there are some restrictions on abilities:

-Do not use the Moody Ability.
-Do not have Drizzle and Swift Swim Abilities on the same team.
-Chandelure with Shadow Tag is banned, but allowed with other Abilities.

Since we are just at the dawn of the fifth generation, several of the above ban lists may change over time. However, in regards to this tournament, we will follow the standards that were in effect as of Round One. Thus, if a Pokémon becomes banned in the middle of a tournament, they will be allowed for the remainder and banned in the subsequent tournaments. This also works both ways, so if a Pokémon is unbanned during a tournament, it will remained banned here until the final.

3. All basic clauses will be in effect. That's Sleep, Evasion, OHKO, Hax Item, and Species Clauses:

Sleep Clause: No two Pokemon of the same side should be asleep at the same time. Exceptions being Rest, and "no other choice" situations(ie. Effect Spore ability, or getting Encored on Hypnosis). Also of note is that while allowed in the singles, the use of Dark Void in a doubles or triples match is not.

Evasion Clause: No use of moves that alter the ability to hit with attacks. This includes Flash, Double Team, & Sand-Attack. This does not include Acupressure and Metronome, which could randomly increase evasiveness.

OHKO Clause: No using Guillotine, Horn Drill, Fissure, or Sheer Cold. Destiny Bond and Perish Song are allowed, however.

Hax Item Clause: No using hold items that rely on luck. Hax Items include Lax Incense, King's Rock, Brightpowder, Razor Claw, Scope Lens, and Quick Claw.

Species Clause: No two Pokemon of the same species on the same team. This does not apply to those in the same evolutionary line(ie. you can't have two Alakazam, but you can have an Alakazam and a Kadabra).

4. Since all Fourth Gen WiFi battles allow you to choose Pokemon levels, all battles should be held at level 50 or 100, to allow even-footing. Battles will also be Single, not Double. And for Fifth Gen battles, the Wonder Launcher must be turned off.

5. Entrants will be put into four groups at the start of the tourney: America East, America West, Europe, and Australia(after the regions the majority of you are from). Specific battles will be chosen randomly among the people in these groups, and will be posted here on a set day. However, once a certain point is reached, these regional groups will be dissolved, and everyone will be put in the same pot.

6. Another set day, a DQ time as we like to call it, will be given, and I'd ask all results to be posted here before this time. The DQ time will be two weeks for each round, beginning and ending on a Saturday. Note that winning your battle while failing to notify me within the DQ time will still result in your DQ.

7. This before-mentioned process will repeat until we have one person left! This person will be declared the winner, and will have their name at the top of this post for all eternity! Also, they will recieve prizes as listed below.

8. If you turn out to be a no-show, not only will you not be able to receive any benefits(ie. being the candidate for the free round), but you will have to participate in a preliminary match the next time you enter the tournament. This shall include no-shows from previous rounds, with the winners moving on to Round One. Note the fact that if someone who withdraws from the tournament will not be considered a no-show.

9. While the main tourney is, as mentioned, for Single Battles over WiFi, there will be a Side-Tourney, or Side-Tournies, as well. There are currently no Side-Tournies, and that will remain the case until further notice.

10. If you change your username or account, please notify me ASAP.

11. Please respect your fellow battlers. That means no flaming or spamming, or insulting your opponents. We are supposed to have fun here, so don't go ruining it for everyone else. Any member found practicing bad sportsmanship will be dealt with accordingly.

12. Now, the rules I must add, and that I hope will never have to be enforced:

If two people finish a battle with conflicting stories, BOTH will be disqualified. Furthermore, if later on the identity of the untruthful individual is found out, he or she will be banned from all future tournaments. This includes those who disconnect intentionally and lie about it.

Furthermore, if it is found out that a battler has been using illegal hacked Pokemon, he or she will be banned from all future tournaments. This is in addition to any action the forum staff may take.

Prizes

Note: Anyone who wishes to donate a prize to the tournament, please PM me. It would be appreciated.

1st place: Choice of 2 donations, plus recognition in the top of this post. Also gets to skip 1st & 2nd rounds of next tournament.
2nd place: Choice of 1 donation. Also gets to skip 1st round of next tournament.
3rd & 4th place: Gets to skip 1st round of next tournament.
Giver of Donation: Gets to skip 1st round of next tournament. This is assuming the donation is both legal and worthy for being a prize.

About one week before the next tournament starts, I shall PM all participants. If I don't get a reply before the beginning date, they will be disqualified. This is of course used to avoid no-shows.

And when it finally does begin, I will post the pairings, and give trainers at least one week to post their results.

List of Prize Donations:
Shiny Sandile Lv1
UT, Flawless
Nature: Adamant, Ability: Intimidate
Donated by Snorelacks

psychomew2
October 2nd, 2011, 07:11 PM
Ok, I guess I'll sign up for the fourth gen division.
game name: psy17
fc: it's in my sig.
Hopefully we'll start getting more people signing up for this soon.

wonjoon0330
October 4th, 2011, 11:22 PM
It's been over a week and we only got 1 participants... /=

Sigh, I guess PC Wi-Fi Tournament is dead. ;w;

cartercr
October 5th, 2011, 05:42 PM
This is sad... I PM'd every one of the 50 top players who have been active for more then the last month, but I only get this as a response. Curse you Zam! May you lose 1/4 of your health every turn!

Ghost Lunis
October 5th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Ill join for fifth gen out.
Game name is same as username here an fc is in sig.
I can offer shinies as prizes if those are the kind of prizes you are wanting to offer. Ill donate say maybe 3 for first, 2 for second, an 1 a piece for 3rd and 4th. If that sounds good

johnny18
October 6th, 2011, 09:42 AM
I do not want wifi battle to die so I will join XD
White l Kokoro l 0647 - 6017 - 7410

wonjoon0330
October 7th, 2011, 03:17 AM
2 more days to go but it's good to see more people are joining this. ^^
I hope more and more people joins before the deadline, so that way, we can get this going.
Even if there isn't enough people by the deadline, if more people are joining this, I'm sure it would motivate cartercr to extend the deadline and this give a second try. :)

cartercr
October 10th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Deadline has been extended by one week. If we can't fill the final three spots in one week, the tournament is canceled. I would hate to have to do this, though. Also, if we don't have at least 4 players for the Random Tier tournament, I will have to end that one.

giorgos
October 11th, 2011, 12:54 AM
I am in for the 5th Gen OU tour (If legal hacks are allowed i am out then)
White
GEORGE
4040-5231-4571

johnny18
October 11th, 2011, 02:36 AM
I'm trying to get my friends to join this guys. Hope it can help

greg0915
October 11th, 2011, 03:18 AM
johnny18's plan worked, sign me up!
White|George|0089-1546-7731

ShadowE
October 11th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Count me in.
I wanna beat johnny18 for sure XD

johnny18
October 11th, 2011, 03:37 AM
One suggestion though, can we have an emblem as the prize rather than waiting for donation?

assassinjay1229
October 11th, 2011, 07:25 AM
I'm in for 5th gen =D my player name is JAY and my FC is 1635 3581 1843

legendarypokemon
October 11th, 2011, 01:24 PM
I would also like to join! Name and FC ijn the sig, you are going down JAY! make that 5th gen.

wonjoon0330
October 12th, 2011, 05:13 AM
wow, bunch of people just signed up! yay!! ^^

Snorelacks
October 12th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Woohoo! Been waiting for one of these.

5th Gen OU | Tommy | 3353-3803-6494

CowboyBrianine
October 14th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Gen 5 OU, please!

Gen 5 | White | 0132 1093 8213 | Brian

psychomew2
October 14th, 2011, 05:26 PM
The way things are going here makes me happy and sad at the same time.
Im really glad this thing is getting more attention, I would be upset if it faded off into obscurity.
On the other hand, if no more fourth gen people come along i wont be able to play. *sigh* if only i had the patience to grind all of my pokemon to lv 100.

aragornbird
October 15th, 2011, 08:54 AM
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay, I'll join 5th Gen OU.

Name: Aragorn
FC: 0346 5541 5572

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Calamity
October 15th, 2011, 09:40 AM
I'll enter the 5th gen!
Name: Cal
FC: 4040 5880 9203

cartercr
October 15th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Wi-Fi Tournaments will not die. I've been grounded for the last two weeks, and this just made my night to see this. You can find the brackets here (http://betterbracketmaker.com/#!/0fd17b944a9e4)

Round 1 Match-ups

Cowboy Brianie vs. Giorgos
AssassinJay1229 vs. Snorelacks
Wonjoon0330 vs. Aragornbird
Legendary Pokemon vs. Cartercr
Lunis vs. Johnny 18
ShinySalamence888 vs. _Prince_
Shadow Excadrill vs. Greg

Also, we may now be able to use the tournament emblem, so that would be great. Also if anyone would like to make a donation, feel free to, otherwise I may have to come up with something. Also, feel free to make predictions, they make things fun. :D

Good Luck, and Happy Battling.

Ghost Lunis
October 15th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Hey cartercr, what about my prize donations I offered?

Also my prediction....johnny sweeps me with his first pokemon. Looks like we get a rematch afterall^_^

johnny18
October 15th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Also my prediction....johnny sweeps me with his first pokemon. Looks like we get a rematch afterall^_^
????????????????When did I sweep you with my first pokemon?

Ghost Lunis
October 15th, 2011, 07:59 PM
You haven't ....yet.XD we shall see soon.

Johnny beat me...3 to 1. I forfeited because all I had left was my fortress.
good job johnny.^_^

johnny18
October 15th, 2011, 08:27 PM
You haven't ....yet.XD we shall see soon.
Look like your prediction has not come true yet XD

Calamity
October 16th, 2011, 02:11 AM
Great, 1st round and I get a previous winner of this tournament haha, bring it! I've messaged him so I'll try getting to it as soon as possible. :)

cartercr
October 16th, 2011, 06:28 AM
This is what I like to see, one day into the tournament and we already have one match done. Also to lunis.

1st place: Choice of 2 donations, plus recognition in the top of this post. Also gets to skip 1st & 2nd rounds of next tournament.
2nd place: Choice of 1 donation. Also gets to skip 1st round of next tournament.
3rd & 4th place: Gets to skip 1st round of next tournament.

If you'd like to donate 3 shinies for this tournament that will get you through first round of the next one. I would need to know natures and IV's for those, as they need to be competitive.

Calamity
October 16th, 2011, 06:30 AM
Is there a deadline for when these battles have to be finished also? :)

cartercr
October 16th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Shoot, forgot to post that, it'll be in 2 weeks.

Dusknoirs
October 16th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Am I too late?

If not, my FC is in my sig.

wonjoon0330
October 17th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Contacted my opponent, waiting for reply.

Am I too late?

I don't know, but even if it's too late for you to join now, you might be able to take _Prince_'s spot, because he haven't logged in for like 3 weeks.

Calamity
October 17th, 2011, 12:49 PM
I've Pm'ed Prince anyway. :) Either way, looks like I'm facing a previous winner to the tournament.

cartercr
October 17th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Am I too late?

As is, there is a bye in the next round, so you can come in on that spot. Of course if Prince remains inactive, you can probably take his position.

EDIT: You won the last gen 4 tournament, that gives you automatic entry through round 1.

greg0915
October 17th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Contacted my opponent, waiting for reply.

pokecole
October 17th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Can i join? If so then i want to join!

Dusknoirs
October 17th, 2011, 03:48 PM
As is, there is a bye in the next round, so you can come in on that spot. Of course if Prince remains inactive, you can probably take his position.

EDIT: You won the last gen 4 tournament, that gives you automatic entry through round 1.

Oooooo. Ok.
I'll be waiting for Round 2.
c:

Snorelacks
October 17th, 2011, 04:39 PM
6-0ed assassinjay1229 with my-

Wait... not telling you guys that. 6-0ed assassinjay1229. Good battle.

legendarypokemon
October 17th, 2011, 04:49 PM

I know what you yoused :P Wont tell though!

assassinjay1229
October 17th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Yup I got PWND XD you guys will all lose too Snorelacks' mighty ????????

johnny18
October 17th, 2011, 08:35 PM
I think you need to update a little bit as Thundurus and Excadrill are also banned
http://www.smogon.com/forums/announcement.php?f=53&a=224

ShadowE
October 17th, 2011, 10:47 PM
I think you need to update a little bit as Thundurus and Excadrill are also banned

Why Excadrill???
He was my powerhouse of my team.

giorgos
October 17th, 2011, 11:08 PM
VMed my opponent(Cowboy Brianie) but he isn't active the last 4 days.

Snorelacks
October 18th, 2011, 05:22 AM
Why Excadrill???

That's too bad. FIND A DIFFERENT POKEMON

No, just kidding :D

Good Luck to everyone else!

wonjoon0330
October 18th, 2011, 06:40 AM
Registration is closed but you might be able to take _Prince_'s spot, since he haven't logged in for 3 weeks.

Calamity
October 18th, 2011, 07:06 AM
Prince still hasn't replied.. When's the deadline again?

wonjoon0330
October 18th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Prince still hasn't replied.. When's the deadline again?
2 weeks from October 15, so October 29.

Snorelacks
October 18th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Does anyone have possible round 2 pairings yet? I know it's a bit early to ask, but stuff like (Member vs. Member) vs. (Member vs. Member)?

cartercr
October 19th, 2011, 02:01 PM

Sorry, the current tournament registration is over. You will have to wait until next Tournament.

Ooh, making me a bit nervous :D. I'm gonna guess Cloyster on a whim, but that may just be because I've 6-0'd several people with it. :D

As stated in the original post, if a Pokemon is banned during the tournament, it will remain in the tournament until the end. (Salamence got banned in the last PC Wifi I took part in :P)

Why Excadrill???

I agree, smogon really should ban the combination of Sand Rush and Sandstream like they did with Drizzle and Swift Swim. Also on that note, they should ban Draught with Chlorophyll. Either that, or someone should make another competitive metagame, because smogon is starting to become a bit ridicules.

Does anyone have possible round 2 pairings yet? I know it's a bit early to ask, but stuff like (Member vs. Member) vs. (Member vs. Member)?

When I posted the round 1 pairings, I put the brackets on there, so you can see who will be up against who.

wonjoon0330
October 19th, 2011, 04:15 PM
As stated in the original post, if a Pokemon is banned during the tournament, it will remain in the tournament until the end. (Salamence got banned in the last PC Wifi I took part in :P)
These Pokemon were banned before the tournament started(officially banned on 13th and tournament started on 15th).

johnny18
October 19th, 2011, 09:15 PM
These Pokemon were banned before the tournament started(officially banned on 13th and tournament started on 15th).
Yeah, that's what I'm about to say :P

Calamity
October 20th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Still no reply from _Prince_, really want to get this tournament going!

Snorelacks
October 20th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Ooh, making me a bit nervous :D. I'm gonna guess Cloyster on a whim, but that may just be because I've 6-0'd several people with it. :D

You're WRONG.
Stop guessing though... don't want you to actually guess it. :D

Calamity
October 22nd, 2011, 10:47 AM
Still haven't heard from Prince:(, when's the deadline date?

wonjoon0330
October 22nd, 2011, 05:33 PM
Still haven't heard from Prince:(, when's the deadline date?
October 29 and you'll just have to wait till that day.
Who knows, maybe you'll get a lucky default win. :cool:

P.S. Also VM/PM'd you, so hopefully, you won't forget the deadline anymore.

greg0915
October 23rd, 2011, 09:47 AM
Just beat ShadowExcadrill 4-0

ShadowE
October 23rd, 2011, 09:48 AM
Lost from greg...
Back to the drawing table...

cartercr
October 23rd, 2011, 06:09 PM
I guess the Excadrill and Thundrus ban depends on the date we used. The registration started on November 27th, the first round began on October 15th. Since Excadrill and Thundrus were banned on October 9th, I believe that they would still be allowed, as the Tournament truly began on the 27th.

wonjoon0330
October 23rd, 2011, 08:21 PM
I guess the Excadrill and Thundrus ban depends on the date we used. The registration started on November 27th, the first round began on October 15th. Since Excadrill and Thundrus were banned on October 9th, I believe that they would still be allowed, as the Tournament truly began on the 27th.
From the past experience, Pokemon remains banned in tournament if it's been banned before the tournament has began(before the match up is announced), but you're the one who's hosting the tourney now, not Alakazam17, so it's up to you to decide whether to allow the banned Pokemon or not.

johnny18
October 23rd, 2011, 10:22 PM
Well, I guess it is up to you then.
Snorelacks and Assassinjay battled with each other already and Snorelacks is the winner. I think you should add that. ^_^

cartercr
October 24th, 2011, 03:45 AM
As for the battles, they are updated. (I will be moving them to the OP.)

As for the ban rule, I think there is only one fair way to do this, and that is a vote. Voting will end Friday the 28th, and will be deciding if the bans should be before the Registration Date, or before Round 1.

Let the voting commence!

wonjoon0330
October 24th, 2011, 08:25 PM
I honestly think it's kinda late for voting considering people already have battled, but I'll vote anyway.

My vote goes to... These Pokemon should remain banned or I'll have to make new team ;w;

cartercr
October 25th, 2011, 04:09 AM
Forgot to post that I beat LegendaryPokemon 6-0.

greg0915
October 25th, 2011, 04:53 AM
I agree with wonjoon0330

My vote goes to... These Pokemon should remain banned or I'll have to make new team ;w;

johnny18
October 25th, 2011, 05:47 AM
I agree with both of them.

giorgos
October 25th, 2011, 05:49 AM
My vote is that these pokemon should remain banned.
Also my opponent haven't been on since 14 of October.Is this giving me a free win?

Calamity
October 25th, 2011, 11:01 AM
I vote same as everyone elseee.

Dusknoirs
October 25th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Yes. Have them remain banned

ShadowE
October 25th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Yep they must still be banned.
Even though it was my powerhouse...

cartercr
October 25th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Remember, the question is not should they be banned, the question is what date are we going to use. This will prevent further conflict. Can I assume by your answers that the ban should take effect even if the registration has begun?

wonjoon0330
October 25th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Remember, the question is not should they be banned, the question is what date are we going to use. This will prevent further conflict. Can I assume by your answers that the ban should take effect even if the registration has begun?
Yes, we understand it perfectly and yes, ban should take the effect, because tournament haven't actually began till October 15.
Not only that, I think most of participants registered after these Pokemon were banned, so it perfectly make sense to have these Pokemon remain banned(since that's what most of people want anyway).

cartercr
October 25th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Yes, we understand it perfectly and yes, ban should take the effect, because tournament haven't actually began till October 15.
Not only that, I think most of participants registered after these Pokemon were banned, so it perfectly make sense to have these Pokemon remain banned(since that's what most of people want anyway).

I agree, I just wanted to make sure the issue was perfectly clear. From here on out. Pokemon will be banned if they are banned prior to Round 1, not the registration day.

wonjoon0330
October 26th, 2011, 01:34 AM
I agree, I just wanted to make sure the issue was perfectly clear. From here on out. Pokemon will be banned if they are banned prior to Round 1, not the registration day.
Thank You! http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

cartercr
October 26th, 2011, 05:02 PM
29th is deadline and we still have three battles remaining, should these battles not be finished, I will assign winners based on activity. (Don't sweat Salamence, you're through if it doesn't happen :D)

wonjoon0330
October 26th, 2011, 05:14 PM
29th is deadline and we still have three battles remaining, should these battles not be finished, I will assign winners based on activity. (Don't sweat Salamence, you're through if it doesn't happen :D)
Me and aragornbird will battle today(hopefully)! http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Update: Lost to aragornbird by 5-2. This must be the longest battle I ever had in my life, GG!

Calamity
October 27th, 2011, 04:35 AM

I feel like I don't deserve to be in round 2 if I'v had nobody to face. Dx But oh well I'll take the chance haha!

johnny18
October 28th, 2011, 06:48 PM
kk guys, due to the fact that I release most of my ev'd pokemons, I can no longer participate in the tournament anymore so cartercr, can you give the win to lunis for me please?

cartercr
October 29th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Round 2 Pairings

Dusknoirs vs Giorgos
Snorelacks vs Aragornbird
Cartercr vs Lunis
ShinySalamence888 vs Greg0915

Commence :D

Ooka
October 29th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Just wanted to jump in here and say good luck with this. I can't join because, well, pretty much everyone uses PO now, but yeah, glad to see aragornbird back in this.

cartercr
October 29th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Just wanted to jump in here and say good luck with this. I can't join because, well, pretty much everyone uses PO now, but yeah, glad to see aragornbird back in this.

Yeah, PO is pretty much destroying wifi...

Dusknoirs
October 29th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Won against Giorgos 3-0
Good game.

cartercr
October 29th, 2011, 07:20 PM
I forgot to mention the deadline for this round is November 12th (though I'd like to have them all done by the 5th. :D)

Just beat Lunis 4-0.

cartercr
November 3rd, 2011, 04:18 AM
Just posting to let everyone know I'll be gone this weekend.

wonjoon0330
November 5th, 2011, 04:32 AM
Best of luck to you all and extra luck to my friends cartercr and ShinySalamence888!

cartercr
November 6th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Best of luck to you all and extra luck to my friends cartercr and ShinySalamence888!

Why thank you. Just to get some conversation going, what would you guys think of having a "Nintendo" side tournament. Tournaments of Little Cup (non-metagame), Light Cup, Fancy Cup, and No Restrictions?

wonjoon0330
November 7th, 2011, 05:21 AM
Why thank you. Just to get some conversation going, what would you guys think of having a "Nintendo" side tournament. Tournaments of Little Cup (non-metagame), Light Cup, Fancy Cup, and No Restrictions?
Tournament with VGC rules sounds fun! I know Little Cup, but what's Light Cup and Fancy Cup? Also, what do you mean by no restrictions?

cartercr
November 7th, 2011, 06:22 AM
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stadium_Cups_in_Generation_IV

wonjoon0330
November 7th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Ohh, I see! Yeah, it looks pretty fun.

cartercr
November 9th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Just a reminder to everyone that the deadline is Saturday.

cartercr
November 13th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Sorry about not getting on yesterday. I've got the round three pairings right here :D

Round 3 Pairings
Dusknoirs vs Aragornbird
Cartercr vs Greg0915

COMMENCE :D

Calamity
November 17th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Damn exams ruined me! Good luck to everyone still competing, and I'm sorry to Greg for not getting to him! I've had a lot of stuff going on.

cartercr
November 18th, 2011, 06:46 AM
If you guys can get your battle done, then I'm okay with waiting to battle the winner.

cartercr
November 28th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Due to the holidays, I will extend the deadline December 10th is the new deadline.