PDA

View Full Version : U MAD for real

Gold warehouse
September 28th, 2011, 01:20 PM
So we've had what's the worst thing you've ever done threads

This is a what's the worst thing you've ever thought about thread. What's that darkest most twisted messed up evil thoughts you've ever had? SHARE IT ALL I won't judge

I see all of you viewing it you're just too scared to reply

Ayselipera
September 28th, 2011, 01:58 PM
GUESS ILL BREAK THE ICE GUYS

Anyway I hate children with a passion and it literally only takes the smallest insignificant thing for a child to do in front of me to just completely drive me crazy. So because of that I have often imagine doing many horrible things to small children. Such as ripping their hair out, running them over, shooting them, etc of horrible deaths. Luckily I'm quite mild mannered and because of that I never do anything of the sort. :)

Gold warehouse
September 28th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Ohohoho! I've figured you out. Rocking that Gorz I see.

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/0/0a/GorztheEmissaryofDarknessDLG1-EN-ScR-LE.png

Basically you started this duel and ended your turn without committing anything to the field. This is the same as not answering your own damn question. Now you give off the "come at me bro" aura by taunting the other users of Pokecommunity to answer the question. You WANT them to attack so you can drop your Gorz and laugh in their face. I've seen many people on Dueling Network do your exact opening move and it's just so painfully obvious that they are holding Gorz or Tragoedia. I bet some retards walk right into it but not I! You want to know how I respond to that opening play? I summon this guy.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090725182027/yugioh/images/3/34/Koa%27kiMeiruDragoRGBT-EN-UtR-1E.jpg

Yeah. He prevents Light and Dark monsters from being special summoned, so I can attack directly with it and you are incapable of dropping Gorz or Trag - even Battle Fader is off limits. It feels so good when I do that seriously. I'm just like, yeahhhhhh sup. So what you gonna do son? I've put a threat on the board and you need to deal with it, lest you get beaten down to death slowly and painfully. 1900 atk is no joke either, so don't take Drago as a minor threat.

In summary, answer your own question first.
this is a good interpretation but unfortunately not accurate for me
in other words
BRING IT ON HOE

okay the most ****ed up thing I think of, often, is detonating a large bomb in a large city. I say large bomb, I mean something that will wipe out an entire ****ing city. I make plans as to how I'd carry out such an act, but obvs I would never actually do it. I just enjoy thinking of the chaos and destruction I would bring.

Then on a slightly smaller scale I once had this plan of bleeding myself out and collecting the blood into pots until I had enough blood for me to paint my bedroom walls in my own blood
then I realised how deep I'd have to cut and how often I'd have to do it in order to get that amount and I was like "okay **** that"

yeah im messed up deal with it

Raizhu
September 28th, 2011, 02:27 PM
I see all of you viewing it you're just too scared to reply
No, I was thinking of what my worst thought has been. :p
I thought about blowing up my house once; my parents had really ticked me off. I didn't seriously consider it, though.

Freddy Fazbear
September 28th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Just seeing this thread makes me wanna break out into maniacal laughter. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Now that that's out of my system, I should answer this question. The worst thought I've ever thought was probably that time I would wish for someone, anyone, to blow up my school bus. That would shut those freshman up. Or maybe it was that time when I imagined gauging out people's eyes. With a pencil. I've also imagined beating someone with a spoon. Yes, it'd take eternity for them to die. That's where the true horror of it lies.
Now I realize I have wasted an evil laugh. My thoughts of torture are kinda lame.

Tapioca
September 28th, 2011, 03:05 PM
I was having a bad... month... And was driving home from work where something annoyingly awful happened, and I literally thought about just letting go of the steering wheel as I was driving over a bridge, just to see if I'd make it out alive. WHAT everyone's had suicidal thoughts don't judge me.

Then I cried and let the thought go cause lol drama. Everything took a complete 180 after that and I've never been in a better mood for so long.

This was last week. Good mood's still thriving :3c

Alli
September 28th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Risaaa beat me to this. I have a similar story. I was driving and this 18 wheeler went past me and I thought it'd be best to just drive right into it, but I was more or less hoping I wouldn't make it out alive. I didn't cry, I just gripped the steering wheel tightly and shook my head. :(

Alley Cat
September 28th, 2011, 05:51 PM
I've seen some pretty messed up things in my head. Hate. Pain. Suffering. All of it followed with peace, harmony, and happiness. Thus, I have my motivation in life.

Noah Ridgewood
September 28th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Ohhhhhh. First I'll entertain you with some reckless thoughts.

Sometimes when I'm driving I get a very split second thought of doing some crazy ****ing ****. Here are some of them:
- While the car's moving, open the door and jump out. See what happens.
- Not move after a light turns green. No matter what.
- I would love to see what happens if I drive closer and closer to the medium between the opposing lanes of traffic.
- I have thoughts of driving into a truck, like Sydian, all the time.
- **** the cops. Outrun 'em.

YEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!

Okay here's some of my darker thoughts against other people:
- Entering a hospital and injecting many things with poison.
- Suffocating various sick people's in their hospital beds.
- Pouring something down someone's throat and sewing their mouths shut.
- Setting fire to houses and neighbourhoods. I love the thought of walking down the middle of the street and behind me there's a huge explosion with so many people screaming. It's just so ****ing cool to think about how bad ass that would be.
- Carving words into people's skin.
- Going absolutely out of my mind and doing batshit crazy things. It isn't very dark, but at one point of my life, I want to lose my mind. This is the only thing I can see actually happening. When I'm very, very angry, this is something that gets a glimpse.
- Anyone seen Pretty Little Liars? Being A would be so awesome. Anonymously making someone's life hell and giving them mental anguish.
- omg Ryan I love love love that idea of painting a room with blood. Ohhhh, that's so awesome.

I'M NOT A SADIST I SWEAR!!!!! HE ASKED WHAT MY DARKEST THOUGHTS WERE, AND I RECALLED THEM. I ALSO THOUGHT SOME OF THEM UP ON THE SPOT.

Honestly, though, I can think of something dark and twisted to do on the spot if I'm out of the house!

PlatinumDude
September 29th, 2011, 01:08 AM
I thought about running away from home a few times. I actually did it once, but I got in trouble for it.

Overlord Drakow
September 29th, 2011, 01:30 AM
Risaaa beat me to this. I have a similar story. I was driving and this 18 wheeler went past me and I thought it'd be best to just drive right into it, but I was more or less hoping I wouldn't make it out alive. I didn't cry, I just gripped the steering wheel tightly and shook my head. :(

SYDIAN RAGE! MORE FEARFUL THAN OVERLORD RAGE.

- **** the cops. Outrun 'em.

http://levelupnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Need_For_Speed_Hot_Pursuit.jpg

You can be the yellow Lamborghini and I'll be the red Mclaren F1. This won't be an easy task though. We're up against a Lamborghini and a Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport, the fastest car in the world. They even have an airbourne pursuit unit tracking our movements.

- Setting fire to houses and neighbourhoods. I love the thought of walking down the middle of the street and behind me there's a huge explosion with so many people screaming. It's just so ****ing cool to think about how bad ass that would be.

http://www.freewebs.com/adventchildrenfinalfantasy7/sephiroth02.png

this is a good interpretation but unfortunately not accurate for me
in other words
BRING IT ON HOE

okay the most ****ed up thing I think of, often, is detonating a large bomb in a large city. I say large bomb, I mean something that will wipe out an entire ****ing city. I make plans as to how I'd carry out such an act, but obvs I would never actually do it. I just enjoy thinking of the chaos and destruction I would bring.

Then on a slightly smaller scale I once had this plan of bleeding myself out and collecting the blood into pots until I had enough blood for me to paint my bedroom walls in my own blood
then I realised how deep I'd have to cut and how often I'd have to do it in order to get that amount and I was like "okay **** that"

yeah im messed up deal with it

http://www.playdota.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1072&pictureid=14084

How dare you Smashing Ground my Drago! Fine. It is my ultimate ambition to rule over the universe. I often contemplate nuking the Earth and basically just wiping out most of humanity because **** humans. They are so overrated.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
September 29th, 2011, 04:45 AM
*I contemplated antifreeze-type suicide after a cyberbullying incident on Serebii.
*I've had sick dreams of killing my family on numerous occasions. Some have involved me taking off in their car and living life as a fugitive, going out in a blaze of glory in a vicious shootout when I am eventually cornered by authorities.

Not that I've actually gotten very far with my plans, but still I'm quite a sick person...

Esper
September 29th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Once, at a train station, while feeling down and dark and sad for myself, I had a thought. I was looking around at all the people coming and going, watching these massive trains rolling into the station with their screeching wheels, listening to the sounds of chatter and laughter, looking all the smiling faces, all the little children holding their parents hands, and people just going about their lives without too much worry, thinking that it was just another normal day for them. There was one child in particular who was holding on to her mother's hand and leading her through the ticket gate who caught my attention. She had two long pigtails and was so scared of the machine as it sucked the ticket from her hand into the gears and inner workings of the machine. I felt so upset, so angry, and then this devious, sick desire struck me. It was something that I had heard of happening before and I just imagined it happening. I was so sure I could make it happen, too, if I really wanted. And I really wanted to. I thought to myself: "I could totally buy a child's ticket for half price and get on the train without anyone noticing."

I'm such an awful person.

Oryx
September 29th, 2011, 09:09 AM
My bad thoughts are less people-hurting things and more so item-hurting things. I spend a LOT of time imagining just going through wherever I am, a store, a house, and knocking everything over and watching everything break, idk why. It just seems like it would seem so satisfying!

In the same vein I walk by things that trustworthy people leave, for example go to the bathroom and leave their phone on a table, and I think of how easily I could steal from them. I never do, but it's tempting because where they leave thing there are hundreds of people, they would never know it was me, etc. Then I kind of want to take it and give it back later to teach them to be more wary

-Jared-
September 29th, 2011, 09:46 AM
...I swear, the worst thing I have ever actually thought and considered doing is when someone online said something that made me wish I could teleport over to them and give them a good smack upside the head. But that was it. >__>

Sammi
September 30th, 2011, 04:59 AM
I've gotten several complaints about this thread. You reaaaaaally need to tone it down a bit. I realize the point is to post the most screwed-up thing you've thought of but it's a bit too intense for PC. @___@;