PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Courage Island

Randall Raichu
December 29th, 2004, 12:47 AM
Anyone welcome!

Trainers were Invited to a place called Courage Island. There they will battle each other in a compitition.The winner will face off against the inviter only known as L.T.

name:Randall
team:Torchic, Electrike, Flygon, Squirtle, Treecko, and Pikachu
personality:Kind,brave,and strong
looks:tall,long black hair,brown eyes, always wears black.

Zell Dintch
December 29th, 2004, 09:38 PM
I'll join!
I'll be L.T.
team:Blaziken, Blastoise, Maginium, Houndoom, Espeon, and Pikachu
personality: rude and mean
looks wears all black,black hair,black eyes(contacts)

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 10:24 PM
name:Nichole
team: Rapidash, Shuppet, Haunter, Arcanine, Ponyta, Ninetails
personality: quiet and serious
looks: black tank top and black jeans, long blonde hair

Randall Raichu
December 29th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Welcome guys. well start when we get about 5 or 6 people

Kay11190
December 30th, 2004, 08:31 AM
Name:Kay
Looks:like my Avitar
Personality:Serious during battle but outside battle funloving and motivated to do his best in whatever he does
Team:Charizard, Umbreon, Houndoom, Blaziken, Absol and Typhlosion

Yami's Girl
December 30th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Me join too!
Name:Emily
Team:Charizard(Duh! :D )Dragonite,Raichu,Vaporeon,Ursaring,Dewgong
Personality: Does almost anything for her closest friends. She has a heart of gold and sometimes performs selfless acts of courage.
Looks:Charizard printed t-shirt,Regular blue jeans. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and is 5' 5".

dark_croconaw
December 30th, 2004, 08:13 PM
name: Kitty
team: Ninetales, Arcanine, Dewgong, Vileplume, Roselia, and Flareon
personality: A truly kind person, caring and nice. She has a strong heart that helps her and other people. She can get a bit overprotective and untrusting. Because of her nature she likes to gossip alot. But her kind smile always warms your heart.
looks: She's tall with amber eyes and long strait orange hair. She has a lean figure, and very light skin. She usually wears a long white flowing skirt, and a dark blue tank top. People have often told her shes beautiful but she always ignores her looks.

Randall Raichu
December 30th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Welcome everybody. 1 more person then well start.

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 10:11 PM
name: Alana
team: Ninetales, Swablu, Mudkip, phsychic Pikachu(Sky), Stantler, and Umbreon.
personality: Loyal, brave, calm, and doesn't show emotions much. Hard to tell what's on her mind but she is pretty friendly.
looks:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/ALANAEYES.bmp

Randall Raichu
December 30th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Alright I'll start it.
A group of young kids were sent to a place called Courage Island to compete in a tournament. The trainers are experenced and the inviter is mysterious.The only question
is, who is the inviter?
"My name is Randall and I was sent to Courage Isalnd to battle among the best trainers in the world. That was a great honor for me and this is the story......"

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 10:29 PM
OOC; An odd begining. Do we start like this,

"I am one of a group of kids who received invites to a place called Courage Island to participate in a torrnament of skilled trainers. It is an honor to be here though I don't know who the inviter is. My name is Alana and this is my story." ?

Randall Raichu
December 30th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Thats right we will wait for the other members to do the same and than we'll start the ACTUALL rping