PDA

View Full Version : What animal represents you?

AngelWolfie
December 29th, 2004, 03:04 AM
What the title says!`XD

Mine would probably be the wolf. I'm really shy and kind of scared of people usually, and people have avoided me in the past because they didn't know anything about me. When I get to know people, though, I'm really hyper and easy to talk to. I'm loyal and trusting, as well as trustworthy, and I keep friends for a very long time.
Except for my closest friends, almost everyone, including my mom and my teachers don't understand me.

Claire
December 29th, 2004, 03:06 AM
According to the Brother Bear DVD quiz (XD) and another online quiz, my spirit is that of the wolf (that's why i wrote it in my sig).
Wolves represent empathy (caring) and wisdom
Bears represent love
Eagles represent guidance
and..thats all i can remember ^^;

AngelWolfie
December 29th, 2004, 03:11 AM
Heh, on every 'what animal are you' quiz I've taken I've gotten wolf (unless it wasn't one of the results) and I totally agree..

EDIT: Lookie! =D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Rep_Tar/wolf.gif
You are the wolf spirit! As one of the stronger totems, you stand firm in your convictions and refuse to be moved. You are very protective of the ones you care about and you also refuse to BE protected. The ones who you dub as close to your heart are few and far apart, buts that the best way for you. You are strong and strong willed. Congrats.

Ryoutarou
December 29th, 2004, 03:31 AM
Rabbit...apparentally O.o It stands for "joyfull bliss and pure intentions" Now there an actual reason behind my liking for them ^^; Don't really know about the joyfull bliss part,hehe

AngelWolfie
December 29th, 2004, 03:32 AM
0.0; *eats Blue* XD :P :P

Vkazuic
December 29th, 2004, 03:37 AM
I'd be half a dog and wolf. A Dog, because I'm courageous, loyal and can listen really good, lol and a wolf because I like being in a pack and I'm a really good hunter, lol so yeah..

~Moonlight_Shadow~

AngelWolfie
December 29th, 2004, 03:45 AM
All those things actually apply to a wolf..but whatever XD

Tzuri17
December 29th, 2004, 03:52 AM
A dog. because i'm loyal ;)

PichuSecretBase
December 29th, 2004, 04:50 AM
I have that wolf poster in my bedroom *chuckles*

I would be a dog or a hamster because- I want to :3 <33

Composer of Requiems
December 29th, 2004, 05:14 AM
Hmm; a particular specie of shrimp? Hiding inside the burrow made by a fish, and relying on the fish to provide warning when danger approaches?

Or a hermit crab; picking up shells left behind by other organisms and staying in them for protection... and grabbing an anemone and transplanting it onto the shell for more protection... yeah, you get a rough idea...

Don't ask me why the first things I thought of were crustaceans.

Kayleigh
December 29th, 2004, 07:26 AM
On an animal quiz I took, I got a dolphin! I would say that they represent me the most, mainly because they're friendly and loving, they enjoy being around others, (I hate being lonely...) they're loyal, and intelligent.

Lil' Schu
December 29th, 2004, 08:52 AM
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/E/EmrysWolf/1043103361_tuffbadger.gif
That really describes me perfectly, but I dun like badgers. They scare me o.x xD

pichugirl
December 29th, 2004, 10:32 AM
Fox I'm pretty,smart,and slick!

Carlito-san
December 29th, 2004, 10:33 AM
I'm a Squrriel.I dont exactly know why,though.

Kelsey
December 29th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Wolf all the way! X3 I have a personality like a wolf in that I feel the need to defend my family and help them whenever and wherever they need me. I'm also very loyal to my friends and I can be very brave when I need to be. ^_____^ I also have a special connection with animals. Especially dogs. I've never had any dog bite or growl at me, even if I don't know the dog. ^o^ Also, wolves are my favorite animals, so naturally I'd love to be one. XD

~Kelsey

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Id be a horse. Im flighty at loud noises and I spook, but treat my the right way and Ill never leave your side. And Im fast too!

Teara
December 29th, 2004, 06:35 PM
I'm a Squrriel.I dont exactly know why,though.
Haha, you know, when I read the title of thiz thread that waz the firzt thing to pop up in my head XD;;

I don't really know. I'm really loyal to and protective of my friendz and family. And I alzo love being around people, I get along with almozt anyone(irl). I like to think I"m zmart (I hope I am at leazt o.O;;) and I'm addicted to fun. I zuppoze that really dezcribez my dog =3

Alex_
December 29th, 2004, 10:34 PM
I honestly dont know XDBut, if I had to choose i'd say...Gorilla? Maybe..lol

Happy Dude
December 30th, 2004, 12:59 AM
well don't laugh at me.i think id suit a goldfish because i love swimming,im a bit shy and i dont mind being in tiny places.
that's how i got my nickname "Sir Fudgeiclus The Goldfish".

AngelWolfie
December 30th, 2004, 03:03 AM
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/E/EmrysWolf/1043103361_tuffbadger.gif
That really describes me perfectly, but I dun like badgers. They scare me o.x xD
I took that quiz
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Rep_Tar/wolf1.gif

The Incarnation Pokemon
December 30th, 2004, 03:14 AM
I believe I am a mule. Bad rep, stubborn, slow worker, loner, not all that pretty, overshadowed by prettier/stronger/faster counterparts (e.g. horse & zebra in the case of a mule), and only occasionally clever whenever I want to be spiteful. Not a leader, but not a willing follower. And only people who are as badly off as I am like me.

Cool Cr@cker
December 30th, 2004, 07:37 AM
Too many Wolves here.LOL!I'm not sure But I represent a Dinosaur.JK
Maybe I am a wolf or Tiger...No -- I'm a [To be Posted later]

*Chikorita*
December 30th, 2004, 07:59 AM
I honestly dont know XDBut, if I had to choose i'd say...Gorilla? Maybe..lol

XD!!! Alex.. the gorilla man. XD!!! *Thinks of what he would be* Uh.. I don't know either. XD I dog????? O.O;;;;

Composer of Requiems
December 30th, 2004, 08:07 AM
Too many Wolves here.LOL!
Ever wonder why all those "cool" animals always seem to appear everywhere for no reason at all...? I find a lot of people tend to assiociate themselves with qualities they like... I try to avoid that as much as possible but I'm quite guilty of it too ^^

Jeremy
December 30th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Hmm let me think sweeties, I'll say snakes, since they're clever. ^.^; But then again, dolphin sounds more like me since they are my favorite animal (Bet you didn't know sweeties! XD), also because I'm friendly, loving, and intelligent! ^.^;

AngelWolfie
December 30th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Too many Wolves here.LOL!I'm not sure But I represent a Dinosaur.JK
Maybe I am a wolf or Tiger...No -- I'm a [To be Posted later]
We should start a pack thread or something..But there already is a wolf club, huh? (Wolf demon tribe. I'm not a member cuz I don't like Inuyasha.)

Star6
December 31st, 2004, 08:29 PM
I thin I am a pig because I love food and I do abosutley nothing in return I just lie there and do nothing unless it has somethign to do with football and I am off.

ravenstorture
December 31st, 2004, 08:34 PM
What animal likes to keep to itself and is a recluse, because I am that animal. XD

Kylie-chan
December 31st, 2004, 09:08 PM
Erm, what Piro said. XD ^_~ I'm intraverted.

.Socks
January 1st, 2005, 04:44 PM
I am a wolf. Man, quizzes are all the same! XD J/K

WolfWood
January 1st, 2005, 07:06 PM
I would have to be a Snak. I'm kind of sneaky in a weird way.

Lily
January 1st, 2005, 07:33 PM
I think either cats of hamsters. X3

Cats because they're good in balance, sometimes devious...and altogether mysterious in a way! Of course, kitties apply to this, don't they?!

Hamsters because....hamtaro is cute! >>;

Ciera
January 2nd, 2005, 03:17 AM
*snickers* I'd be a penguin. I've taken too many quizzes to tell me otherwise XD

Hibiki-san
January 2nd, 2005, 02:46 PM
If I could choose I'd be a Bison. Strong and courageous. Although I am not strong so I'd probably be a Wolf. Stealthy, quite strong, smart and courageous. Although this is what I came out with.......:(

A ******* FROG!!!! Wait a minute, Frog, Black. Black Ninja Frog! Wahoo! I'm the Frog Zord!

Generation Blastoise
January 9th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Great White Shark I'm feared by some people just like a Great White

It's my all time Favroite animal as well

Jolty-kun
January 10th, 2005, 12:15 PM
A wolf!, my irl one would be a wolf, but my one on PC would be like.. a sheep!! =33 XD

Kura
January 10th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Rabbit...apparentally O.o It stands for "joyfull bliss and pure intentions" Now there an actual reason behind my liking for them ^^; Don't really know about the joyfull bliss part,hehe

:3 :3 yaarr, kura too!
^^;; she's always really bouncy and always tries to help people feel happier and is joyfull too :33
plus, kura loves bunnies!!
*hops around*

[Technya]
January 10th, 2005, 03:36 PM
A bat. I hate sunshine or any strong light, I'm really active at night and feel more awake at night. On rare occasions maybe a wolf but who knows.

bgt
January 10th, 2005, 05:13 PM
awww, glomps all the female wolves... j/k... uhh... what about a pichu. Thats an animal right? ... yea, i would be a pichu... electrifying...**

lex
January 10th, 2005, 05:27 PM
I am the Gorilla because even though I may be large and have an apperance of fear in the inside im filled with love and compassion. Im somewhat trustworthy and I can easily put a smile on someones face. Im very protective.

Tsugaru
January 11th, 2005, 01:31 AM
i would have to be a elephant tall,large,not heavy , likes vegetables,strong,bulit,loves to travel and loves to be free

KoBRe LaiR
January 11th, 2005, 03:10 AM
My animal would ahve to be a falcon. Why you ask? Well Im fierce and agily when it comes in terms or sports and dancing. I am a great guy to talk to but I am usually too secretive when you first meet me.

IceKitten
January 11th, 2005, 04:02 AM
Is there a test we can take?

The Fallen
January 12th, 2005, 05:34 PM
I don't think one represents me,but i like Dogs lol.

Mr Cat Dog
January 15th, 2005, 06:57 AM
A sloth. Because I'm lazy, and don't give a care in the world about what life brings at me. I also like to hang from trees, so that's an added bonus. XD
Also a dolphin, because I like swimming, I think I'm intelligent (IMO at least :P) and they're so cute! Unlike me though... o.o