PDA

View Full Version : Did you return or exchange any of your Christmas Gifts? o.O

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 07:47 AM
I got a awesome new CD Player. (It was a clear-blue color :))
Anyways, when I went to use it, It wouldn`t play CDs O__O.And I was so freaking mad.Inside there was no center-piece where the CD is held in place.XD!
The CD Player costed $38 (Stuff Under $99 here can be exchanged) so I got it exchanged for the same one ;).

PichuSecretBase
December 29th, 2004, 08:26 AM
Not this year. I got all good stuff. I sold my last years gift on ebay though ^^;;; If I get one more karaoke machine I will scream XD

aRedMoon
December 29th, 2004, 08:31 AM
No, people in my family don't know what the words "Gift Reciept" mean.

Star6
December 29th, 2004, 09:17 AM
Yea I retunred one gift but only becuase I can't use it. It was a big box of gum and I have braces and my orthodontist says I can't chew gum so I had to trade that one in but other then that I never have retunred a gift.

Fishy
December 29th, 2004, 09:57 AM
One time I returned my game because I already had that game. It was Dragonball Z The Legacy Of Goku I returned. But I usually dont play DBZ games anymore.

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 29th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Did I return(or exchange) any gifts this year??-No,but last year I got Mario Party 4 for Christmas so I toke it back and got Mario Kart Dubble Dash,becuz my mom thought she was getting the game I wanted.

Master Angel
December 29th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Yeah, I returned a Game Boy Advance Video I got from my dad because he forgot that he already bought it for me over the summer, so I had two. Heh heh, my dad is Mr. Forgetful. The weird thing is he bought it at Best Buy and I got cash back for it without a receit at Wal-Mart. But it was cool. I got nearly $30

Riyuko
December 29th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Nope, not this year. ^____^ Every year I always end up bringing one or two of my gifts back to the store. O.o It was like a tradition. But this year, I finally didnt get anything I already had. ^^ *is happy*

~Karli

Teara
December 29th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Nupe =3 I've never had any problem with any of my giftz before, and thiz year'z no differant ^_^ Heh, I'm kind of zpoiled like that lol.

Carlito-san
December 29th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Does exchanging money for products count?XD

But yes,a game i got,I already had.

Kayleigh
December 29th, 2004, 07:09 PM
I was really happy with all of my gifts this year, but I did have to exchange a couple of outfits that I got. Not because I didn't like them, but because they were too big. ^_^; I got medium in most of the shirts and stuff, but I needed small. My mom took me to exchange them the other day though, so I'm very happy now!

Pounce
December 29th, 2004, 08:55 PM
only one thing, and that was because it was broken. since harvest moon 3 is a bit of an old game, my mom had to buy it off ebay... and it turns out a piece of plastic is broken off the side, so it won't even fit in my gameboy. V_V;; so we're going to see if we can find another copy and return this one.

Vkazuic
December 29th, 2004, 09:10 PM
I keep all my presents because like the old saying goes, it's the thought that counts and usually I get what I want anyways. lol

~Moonlight_Shadow~

Kylie-chan
December 29th, 2004, 09:16 PM
What Moonlight said. ^^ It's sorta rude, really, if you just don't like it. Although my grandma said exchange your clothes if they don't fit - the ones she got for me.

Alex_
December 29th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Yeah, a lotta clothes mainly XD And some other stuff. Exchanging your gifts doesnt exactly strike me as "rude", I like doing it XD

GiveMeThe__xTruthx
December 30th, 2004, 06:37 AM
I didn't have to return anything- yay!

jynx
December 30th, 2004, 06:41 AM
I was forced to play Secret Santa in my school...

100marios
December 30th, 2004, 04:32 PM
There's usually at least one or two presents that get returned each year in my house, but often times it's just clothes that need to be exchanged for the correct size (And since I don't really bother asking for clothes, I never have that problem, hehe). However this year, I did get a poster in the mail I'm going to end up sending back... but for good reason. I really like it, (It's a poster of The Lord of the Rings, so there's really no no way I couldn't like it, hehe) but it's... well, while it's definitely supposed to be epic, it wasn't supposed to be of epic proportions, hehe. It's really huge, so I'm going to send it back for a smaller size.

Pokemon Master #1
January 5th, 2005, 04:10 PM
I didn't get anything this year that had to be exchanged/returned.

Eon-Rider
January 6th, 2005, 05:39 AM
My mums friend gave me a Playstation2 game but I did not have a playstation2 so I exchanged it for a gamecube game

ravenstorture
January 6th, 2005, 05:41 AM
I didn't have to return anything this year either, considering everything I got I didn't have before.

IceKitten
January 6th, 2005, 06:02 AM
No because I didn't get any reciepts XD

I would have cashed in a CD if I had the reciept for it

Flygon_Zero
January 6th, 2005, 10:42 PM
No. I never do actually.
If I don't like what someone got me, it just drifts to the back of my closet or shelf, never to be seen again....oO
If it's clothes, I wear it once, and then never again.
It floats into the back of my closet.....:P

Ryoutarou
January 6th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Nope, because there ain't no sense in giving back one present...plus I'm not shady like that XD

Kyosuke
January 6th, 2005, 10:49 PM
Recently I bought a mp3 player with my Christmas money, and in heath class is fell and "tapped" on the ground, now the pixels are all messed up like when I'm on song 1 it shows something like 1r XD.

Seeing how tommorow isn't really an important day for me cause all my classes will be like a study period, I'm going to take the afternoon off and try to make a fuss to get my money back.

Geometric-sama
January 7th, 2005, 03:52 PM
I exchanged my CD voucher for a CD! XD

No, I didn't exchange my presents.... they were good anyway :P. Like I would have exchanged my new GC CD, or my two new GC DVDs :P

Kelsey
January 7th, 2005, 03:58 PM
I had to bring some pants back because they didn't fit me right. ^^;; Other than that, I never return any of my gifts. Unless the gift doesn't work, or it's clothes that don't fit: it's really the thought that counts. ^___^

~Kelsey

Geometric-sama
January 7th, 2005, 04:13 PM
I give unwanted gifts to other people :P

NaVeR
January 7th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Nope, not this year. Mainly because I didn't get a lot of presents this year, but the ones I got, I really liked and were really expensive and stuff. Plus, I'd have to travel in an airplane for 14 hours to get to America to return it ^^;;

digi-kun
January 7th, 2005, 09:18 PM
i exchanged gift cards for merchandise? XD

Generation Blastoise
January 9th, 2005, 08:35 PM
If it's broken I return it and if I can't return it I re-gift it :D

mvtm
January 10th, 2005, 02:15 PM
I give unwanted gifts to other people :P

True^^. But apart from that i havent had any problems with my gifts...

:O!! wait.... theres a gold ring exchange to be done ! hmm i guess my fingers are so little, of course someone which i never see often gave it to me so that why it doesnt fit me.