PDA

View Full Version : Day of the Hunimals

Master Angel
December 29th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Year 5010, Earths future seems perfect. After air pollution and space became a major problem, man decided Earth needed a change. Cities, towns, stores and homes were moved underground. Places like New York City transformed from an over populated area to a forest with lakes and rivers, green grass and trees and wild animals.

As most of Earths buildings were moved below the surface, its technology grew. Libraries no longer held books but microchips with information about anything and anyone that ever existed.

Mans knowledge was vast. In some ways, this was a wonderful thing that was better for humanity and the world. But in other ways, it opened gateways to horrible, gruesome things.

One man, known as Dr. L. S. Dane studied human and animal sciences. He began to believe that humans and animals were more connected than others thought. He believed there was an animal inside everyone. He developed an experiment that was able to bring out that animal inside someone, not completely changing that person into an animal, but rather made the person only half animal.

But the government wouldnt allow Dr. Dane to test his discovery on humans. They said it was too big a risk. Dr. Dane was angry. He saw no reason why his idea shouldnt be tested.

So, in a confidential location in America, under a large lake, Dr. Dane made a lab designed with many machines used to make the inhumane transformation. He had many followers, who he tested his machines on. They brought him more test subjects. But Dr. Dane was afraid that his subjects would run off and inform the officials, so he had cells built to contain his unwilling subjects.

Al least, thats what the Hunimal Lab prisoners are told. But there is a rumor going around the zoo that there is something bigger going on, a different reason for all the experiments Dr. Dane is performing. Especially when some of the hunimals are taken away and dont return.

In this RP you will be a hunimal. Just fill out this form-

Name:
Sex: (be mature, dont say yes or no, you know what I mean)
Animal half:
Description: (include your animal-like features)
History: (optional)
Other Info: (optional)
Information about your animal: (you dont have to say much, just interesting facts not many people would know)

Heres mine-

Name: Zwar Pendragon
Sex: Female
Animal Half: Velociraptor
Description: In her human form, she looks somewhat like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Master_Becca/MyAvie.png If you cant see the image, basically she has short, spiky, navy (almost black) hair, piercing green eyes, and black clothes. When she becomes a hunimal, she has dark blue scales all over her body, sharp claws on her hands, powerful, velociraptor legs with the hooked claw on each foot, sharp teeth and a long, muscular tail.
History: She once lived in England but her family moved to America when she was 12.
Animal information: Velociraptors were amazing predators. They hunted in packs quite like wolves today do. They had a loud call that was used to communicate with other velociraptors miles away. The black hooked claws on their feet were used to tear the flesh of their victim. They could also jump very high in the air with their powerful legs.
Here is a picture of what they looked like: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Master_Becca/velociraptor.gif

When you are choosing your animal half I ask you to be reasonable. Only animals that have been proven scientifically to have lived on Earth at one time. This means no dragons, no unicorns, no hippogriffs or anything like that.

The part about Dr. Dane and the hunimals was completely created by me, but the idea about the future I got from a book by D. J. MacHale called Pendragon: The Never War.

Okay, thats it for my newest RP idea. I know the beginning is kind of long, but thats because this story has a bit of background behind it. So have fun!

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 11:25 AM
sounds like a fun rp! great job on it! ^_^
Name: Nichole
Sex: female
Animal half: horse
Description: short blonde hair and blue eyes, black tshirt and jeans in her human form. In her animal form she has long hair that falls down over half her face, a long horse tail, and she has horse ears.
Information about your animal: Horses are amazing animals. They have incredible speed and power, and are very loyal animals. They move with such grace and beauty that they can take ones breath away. They have a good sense of sight and hearing and are very flighty to loud noises.

Master Angel
December 29th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Thanks a lot! ^_~ I hope it's a successful RP.

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Name: Eclipse
Animal half: Plesiosaurus
Description: Her human form is about 5'7" tall, and has wavy black hair going to the center of her body. She wears all black, and tends to wear her black sweater and slacks. Her skin is quite pale, and her eyes are reddish orange, giving the distinct image she's a vampire, though it's just an act. Her half form looks a lot like a dinosaur from the head to waist, being a black plesiosaurus with red eyes. Her legs stay human, though her arms turn into flipper-like paddles. she becomes quite the swimmer, though on land, this is cumbersome.
Information about your animal: Plesiosaurus is a popular marine reptile, that is known for it's long neck, and four turtle-like flippers. It's species lived mostly through the Jurassic Period, dying out at the end of the Mesizoic Era, though some theorise it lives in scottland, as the legendary Loch Ness monster. It's peg like teeth and its long neck were perfectly designed to sneak up on unsuspecting prey, beign fish and squid. It's flippers could be used in pairs to reach a cruising speed, or all four could be used for a sudden burst of speed. no creature like it has been seen to this day.

http://www.prehistoria.piwko.pl/Obrazki/plesiosaurus.jpg

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Nicely put together MA. I applaud you, XD

Name: Askan Peerion
Sex: Male
Animal half: Clymene Dolphin
Description: As a human, Asken has a thick head of brown hair, and bright blue eyes. He wears a grey sweatshirt and navy blue jeans, as well as standing at 5'11" As a hunimal, he is coated in "blubber" following the colour pattern in the pic. He grow a dorsal fin on his back, and his legs mold together to become a tail. his mouth extends into a beak, and is full of sharp teeth.
History:
Other Info:
Information about your animal: The Clymene Dolphin is a slender creature, closely resembling the Hawaiian form of the Spinner Dolphin. The undersides are white, darkening to a light grey on the flanks and a dark grey dorsal cape that dips low along the sides. A grey stripe from eye to flipper can sometimes be seen. The tip of the beak is black, as is the stripe that leads from the tip of the beak to the melon. Adults weigh around 80kg and measure approximately 2m.

http://www.cetacea.org/cly.jpg

Master Angel
December 29th, 2004, 12:46 PM
Thanks LP. It took me two days to think it up the way it is. I have to get off in a few minutes to watch my little brother. But we can start it up soon.

Dragon Paw
December 29th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Sounds cool. Count me in ^__^

Name: Kristen Frederick
Animal half: Caracal
Description: Kristen has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She is 4' 10" and weighs 87 pounds. She wears a white t-shirt with pink shorts. As a hunimal, Kristen has tan fur all over her body, her hair becomes tan and she has the ears, tail, and yellow eyes of the caracal. Her feet become paws and the nails on her hands become razor sharp and become the shape of a cat's claws.
History:
Other Info:
Information about your animal: The caracal is like a desert lynx escept not as hairy and comes in mostly borws, rusty reds etc. They are a member of the cat family and are abotu the size of a large dog. Caracals have been used to hunt for people.

~Ozy~
December 29th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Name: Alexi Tartofsky
Animal half: Mountain wolf
Description: Human form-http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Nolofinwe/razorsmall.jpg, 'cept without the point ears.
Animal form-http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Nolofinwe/wolf.jpg
History:
Other Info:
Information about your animal: Wolves are quite intelligent hunters, working in close-knit and loyal packs. However, any pack leader beaten in a challenge for control is exiled and forced to fend for themselves. For such large creature, they're surprisingly stealthy.

Riyuko
December 29th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Name~ Kaname (Can-om-eh)
Age~ 15
Gender~ Female
Animal Half~ Cougar

~Description~

Kaname has long brown hair that flows to her waist, and ice blue eyes. She has a very slender build. She wears blue jeans that are slightly ripped at the knees, and a baggy navy blue t-shirt. Kaname also usually wears a tooth of a fox around her neck, that her father gave her when she was young. As a hunimal, Kaname's ice blue eyes become a shade of yellow, and she has rather large, reddish-brown ears on top of her head. She also has a tail which is black-tipped, and razor sharp claws. Clicky here (http://wdfw.wa.gov/wlm/game/cougar/graphics/cougar4.jpg) for a full picture of the cougar.

History~
Other info~

Information about your animal~ The cougar is a strong, solitary, strongly territorial hunting species that requires an undisturbed game-rich wilderness. They feed on large animals to mice; the cougar is capable of killing a 600 pound moose or elk. An adult male needs no more than 14-20 mule deer per year to survive. The female has a distinct scream that has been described as "nerve-wracking, demoniac, terror-striking, a trilling wail".
The fur of this large animal is short and reddish-brown to grey-brown with white on the underside; the tail is black-tipped. The head is fairly small with small, rounded ears and large feet. The average adult male weighs 125 pounds and the female 100 pounds. This is the largest wild cat native to British Columbia.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 29th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Name:Jahara Halarith
Sex:female
Animal half:Morning Dove
Description: Wears pure white clothes, And her skin is completely white, has no hair, only long white soft feathers on her head. She is sorta short, and small. Down the backs of her fingers there are white feathers as well.
Information about your animal: (I don't know alot i just thought they were kool XD) They are white and small.

Name: Jasper Halarith
Animal half: Horse
Description: He is a centaur. The experiment created him into a mythical creature. He has a long black arabian horse body, and a human uper torsoe.
Information about your animal: Horses come in many colors and breeds, and are used for racing and showing. (All i know)

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Name: Robert Price
Animal half: Dog (Golden Retriever)
Description: In his human form, he has dark brown hair and hazel eyes, and stands tall, at 5'10'' and wears a light blue shirt and white khaki shorts, usually going barefoot as his animal form finds shoes extremely uncomfortable. In his animal like form, his hair becomes thick and blond, all over his body. His eyes turn to black, and his voice becomes slightly gutteral, closer to the sounds a dog makes, and the skin on his hands and feet becomes black, and very tough like leather, and his finger and toenails grow around the tips of his fingers, becoming like a dogs claws, and he has an abnormally large jaw, filled with canine teeth.
Information about your animal: I was pressured into choosing golden retiever as my animal, instead of another personal favorite of mine, so I'll just say that golden retievers are infamous bcause of their loyalty, and they make VERY good guardians.

Master Angel
December 29th, 2004, 02:53 PM
O.O Holy crap. 9 people including myself. I never thought my RP would get this many people. I just hope this doesn't gain 5 pages while I'm in bed tonight.

Okay, let's start off then.

---------------------------

I rocked on the balls of my feet, standing in a long line of other adolescent girls. We were all waiting for something. Waiting for our doom. I had been told by an electronic womans voice that we were to be part of an experiment, and not to fret. But my heart was pounding. They had taken me away during school. They pulled me to the surface, then back down another tunnel. There were other people with me, lots of other people.

Now I stood in this line, one of many other lines, waiting to be next to the desk. I looked behind me. I was very far up in the line. Back at the tunnel entrance there were two big hairy guards with what looked like lasers. I didn't care if they were midgets holding water guns. I wouldn't have tried to escape. Although one part of me was frightened to death, the other part was curious. I had never been part of an experiment before. Maybe I would become the first Super Woman of my century.

"Pendragon, Zwar," a voice called from the desk that my line was waiting in front of. I gulped, and walked up to where a man who looked much like a tiger was sitting. "You're up," he said, pointing behind him to where a curtain was.

My legs shaking terribly, I walked behind the curtain. There was a lady with a white trench coat and a skirt that went down to below her feet was. There seemed to be something poking out of her head, but I couldn't place what it was.

"Hello dear," she said, smiling at me with big, round, brown eyes.

She had me pull up the sleeve on my arm, then brought out a needle.

"What's that for?" I asked nervously.

"Just a blood sample." Her words made me uneasy. She stuck the needle into my arm. I winced, but it was over soon. Then she covered my eyes with sunglasses.

"Now what?" I said.

"These are just to protect your eyes from the ultra-violet rays," I heard her say. Then she put a machine over my arm that flashed a brilliant bright light. I took my arm back and stared down at it. She had bar coded me.

"Why did you do that?"

"So we have information on all of your genetics." She took a small scammer connected to the computer and ran it over the bar code. "You're number is VR10013," she said. "Velociraptor, what a wonderful animal."

Velociraptor? Why had she said that? Then she stepped back and motioned to a cylindrical machine behind her. "Step inside now, dear," she said.

Just as I was about to step in, I saw her dress lift up a little. All I remember thinking before she closed the door was: Why does she have hooves?

----------------------------------------

Sorry it's a bit long. Heh heh...

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 03:07 PM
"Another day in my life..." I moaned as I was shoved down the line. There was an impatient boy behind me, who was surprisingly bigger then me pushing, which didn't releive the stress of becoming part of an expiriment. Wasn't far now, and I had been waiting for a LONG time.
I eventually found myself at the end of the line, and the name "Peerion, Askan" was called.
The next part happened so fast. There was this weird looking lady, who shoved a needle to take my blood sample, then did something with a weird light.
"CD0004, the Clymene Dolphin." The lady said before asking me to step into a machine.

A dolphin? Wha?

Dragon Paw
December 29th, 2004, 03:15 PM
I stood in line, nervously walking around in a tight circle out of boredom and fear. Why had I been taken here? As I continued my pacing, the electronic voice clicked on. "Kristen, Frederick." said the voice. I stopped my pacing. I was pushed into another room. There they did a little blood work on my. In another moment, a strange light came over me.There was a bar code on my arm now.

"Ah, you;re number CC10016. A caracal. Nice creatures aren't they?" said the lady that had done the the bloodwork. Caracal? Why? What was this experiment about anyway? Similar questions raced through my mind. The lady then motioned me to step into a machine. I was too scared to disobey and went itno the machine. As the door closed on my I though: 'What was this all about anyway?...'.

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Something... moving... a dark shape, spiraling so far away... I moved closer, and for a split second, I saw it. there could really be no words for it. it was a monster. For a moment, it's presence filled me, filled the peice that was missing. I felt endless power as it's streamlined head moved near me, followed by it's long neck, and finally, it's body, with all four flippers in motion. I reached out to touch the monster, and it was gone. I came to, noticing one of the nurses near me, talking to another man in a white suit. "she mentioned something about water and fainted, we don't- oh, wait, she's coming around."

Where are you? come back! I mentally pleaded to the monster that had existed in my mind, but I did not hear the answering roar, nor did i hear it's flippers. I was alone as the woman took my blood sample, and said "PL7029 the Plesiosaurus. It matches her dream." though at the mention of the monster's name, I zoned out again, and found myself back with the monster, as my body was taken into some sort of capsule.. but I knew none of this, as the monster's song calmed me and kept me safe.

Master Angel
December 29th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Inside the machine a cool electronic womans voice began to speak.

"Please remove any article of clothing from your body."

My hands shaking I undressed. This was just beyond freaky. Then a side of the machine opened to reveal a hamper for my clothes, so I put them in.

"Thank you. Your clothing shall be returned to you shortly after your transformation.

My WHAT?

Then something pricked my shoulder, and I saw a robotic arm holding a needle. Suddenly my arm began feeling numb. Then after a few more minutes my entire body felt numb.

Two spaces opened in the wall above my head. I looked up, and the electronic voice spoke again.

"We are about to begin the experiment. Please do not be frightened at any signs of nausea, vomiting, light-headedness or alergic reactions. Thank you."

Well, what a relaxing thought.

Then a mist began to spray out of the top of the machine and onto me. It sunk itno my skin, and gave me a horrible tingly feeling all over. I began to get drowsy, but before I zonked out I remember terrible pain in my tail bone, my legs, my hands and my face.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 04:11 PM
I followed when it was my turn, without a word. The person remarked something about golden retrievers, how they were almost insanely loyal, but I wasn't paying attention, and I barely blinked when they shaved a patch of hair on my arm in order to use the light to mark me...

~Ozy~
December 29th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Another line. It seemed even when you were abducted, there was a line. I smiled at the thought as I was moved forward. The place gave the feeling of a hospital operating room. Not good, hospitals gave me the shivers. I shuffled forward as yet another was taken before the woman. Not much longer now, I'd soon find out what was going on.

I was brought to the front of the line, and a needle jammed unceremoniously into my arm. I moaned softly, needles were worse than hospitals. The woman patted my arm and said softly "Don't worry, dear, it'll be done with soon enough." she handed me a pair of mirrored classes which I put on without hesitation. A light flashed and she said "MW10061. Intresting, we haven't seen one of those before. Step forward, dear." I did so without question, into some sort of odd capsule.

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 04:19 PM
"Transformation? Say wha!?" I exclaimed as I stood but-naked in the machine. I suddenly felt a needle prick into my arm. After a moment, I was so numb I could barely move. The machine gave off several warnings about vomiting and such, (as comforting as they were...) before a mist began pouring out. All I remember after that was a terrible pain, and then darkness...

Dragon Paw
December 29th, 2004, 04:29 PM
I stripped off all my clothing and lsitened to the new message. I paled at the sound of it. 'oh boy... What am I into now?' I thought to myself. I was incredibly scared. I hated vomiting a lot. Then I felt a prick. My arm began to feel numb. Soon, the numbness had extended to all of my body. I silently panicked, wondering waht was goign to happen to me. It had said something about trasformation... Then am ist fell over my body. It gave me a stinging sensation as it absorbed into my skin. As my senses were enveloped in blackness, I felt a terrible pain at certain points of my body...

Master Angel
December 29th, 2004, 04:32 PM
I was about to open my eyes, when I noticed a blinding light in front of me, so I squeezed them shut.

"Wake up dear," the 'Dear' lady said.

I sat up, noticing I was on a hospital bed. I still wasn't dressed, so I pulled the blanket over my body.

'Dear' lady held up my clothes. I looked her over. Her dress was gone. I noticed her legs had hooves, like I'd seen before, but that wasn't all. They were horse-liek, except skinnier, and a light brown color. Maybe I should start calling her 'deer' lady. Now I knew what was sticking out of her head. Deer ears.

She pulled a curtain around my bed, and I stood up to get dressed. As I swung my legs off the bed I had to clamp my mouth shut to keep from screaming.

They didn't look anything like my legs. They looked like lizard legs. They were scaley and had two large hooked claws on each foot. I put up my hand in front of my face, and noticed they were also covered with scales and claws. I would have bitten my lip, but my teeth had become sharp and pointy.

As I was sitting there, my butt began to feel weird. I sat up and stared at a long, dark blue tail. I leaned on the bed stand. Well, this was beyond beyond freaky. I must have been dreaming.

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 04:50 PM
"This isn't good. How will he walk?" I heard a voice say from beyond the darkness.
"Quite a predicament." Another voice said. Were they talking about me? Was I crippled or something?
I opened my eyes to a bright light, but I refused to close them. I tried to say something at first, but it came out as a dull squeak. When I tried again, the words came out. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, you're awake!" the lady from before cried, only she looked weird. Hooves? What? "I'd give you your clothes, but they may not fit very well right now."
I felt very heavy for some reason, VERY heavy. I found it hard to move my arms, and when I placed my hand on the bed, it felt very odd. Maybe it was just the bed? The lady then pulled the curtain around the bed, and a sat up.

I went to flip my legs over the side of the bed to stand up, but when I went to, I froze. The blankets had shifted, and where my legs used to be, was a long tail of some sort. It was black with several grey markings on it, and the colours extended up my body.

I touched the skin. It felt rubbery, and when I glanced down at my nose, i noticed my moth and nose had merged into a semi-beak, with sharp teeth. What was going on!?

Dragon Paw
December 29th, 2004, 05:07 PM
I heard voices around me. I was still disoriented. I opened my eyes to see the woman who had done blood work on standing before me. I seemed to be in a hospital bed of sorts. I was confused. I put my hand up to my head. I felt... fur on my face! What in the world? "What happened?" I said, in a confused and scared voice. I became aware of a pain. I leaned over and felt my bottom area where I hurt. I felt a silky smooth tail. I grasped it and pulled part of it in front of me. I nearly screamed.

"Ah I see you;re awake." said the lady.

"What happened?!" I nearly screamed at her. I wanted to run away and hide. I was not in my normal form anymore. I got no answer for the moment. I looked at her in fear. I wanted to know what had hapepend to me...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 05:16 PM
I woke up with a shout as I was jolted back to awareness. I tried to get up, and it took a massive amount of energy. once I was upright, I looked around, suddenly slamming my head into something. A ceiling lamp, stupid- wait a moment. a ceiling lamp? i looked around again, realising that my head was high above the ground. I lowered my head, looking into a wall mirror, and nearly screamed when I saw the red eyes, black neck, and black front flippers of the monster that existed in my dreams. this was too weird...

Master Angel
December 29th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Deer lady smiled kindly at me after I'd gotten dressed.

"What the bloody hell happened?!?!" I screamed.

"Calm down dear," she said. "The experiment is complete. Someone will be showing you to your room shortly. There you will bed with other velociraptor experiments."

"What? What are you talking about? What happened to me? Change me back!"

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 06:04 PM
"We'll have to move him to a tank then for now..." I heard a voice say from beyond the grey curtain. I felt an irritation on my back, so I reached back to scratch it with my now nailless fingers, only to find a dorsal fin at the source. This was too weird!

I suddenly felt something pierce my black blubbery skin. For a moment, the words "Clymene Dolphin" floated through my mind, then darkness again.

Master Angel
December 29th, 2004, 06:50 PM
A big man who looked a lot like the guards at the tunnel entrance walked in. Now I knew why they looked so hairy. They were part gorilla.

He grabbed my arm and began leading me out of the hospital wing.

"Wait, I still want to know what's going on!" I said.

"Don't worry luv," he said, mocking my accent. "I'm sure your new roommates will be glad to answer your questions. S'long as they don't eat'cha first."

Goody. "What do you mean?" I said.

But he didn't answer. He continued to lead me into a dark corridor, lit only by a few lightbulbs here and there. I'd thought humans had evolved past lightbulbs.

On either side of the walls I noticed doors with animal names over them. There were two rooms for each animal, one with a boy's sign on it and one for girls.

We continued walking until we came to a room with 'Velociraptor' over and, and a girls sign on the front. I guess I should be thankful he didn't lead me to a boy's room.

Gorilla Man pressed a few buttons on a panel beside the door, and it began moving to the left. I had barely enough time to study the room before he pushed me through the door.

"G'night luv," he said, shutting the door.

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 07:57 PM
even despite my powerful struggles toward freedom, I felt a large collar click around my neck, hauling me to the ground thanks to my considerable girth, and the next thing I was aware of was being in a room totally alone. I felt myself be slipped into a tank, and i noticed a good distance away, what looked like a dolphin.

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 08:07 PM
I finally came to my senses some time later, and found myself in water. In water!?
I was on my back, and had problems flipping myself onto my stomach so I could swim.
"Where am I now?" I said, the occassional clicking in between words.

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 08:16 PM
I moved slowly over to the dolphin thing, and realised it was part human. I stopped using my front flippers, and nudged the dolphin thing, motioning toward the surface with a flipper.

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 08:21 PM
"What the?" I caleed before floating to the surface. Something had hit me, but I couldnt see very well in the darkness. There was something in the water, and I had no clue who, or what it was....

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 08:23 PM
I headed for the surface, poking my head and neck out of the water, keeping the rest of my body hidden below the surface. if I was going to be stuck like this, I might as well look intimidating while i had the chance....

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 08:28 PM
"Get... away from me...." I said as I saw the head stick out of the water. I was still having problems moving from whatever was injected into my body, and let out a few random clicks and squeaks.

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 08:54 PM
"it's okay." I said, though my words were disorted slightly from a gliding sound in my throat. I glanced around, marveling at the vision of the monster's eyes. vision quite a bit better than a human's...

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 09:02 PM
"Okay... So I guess you were expirimented on two huh?" I asked the creature, more clicks added in. "I can't stay like this...."
This whole day seemed to be one confusing mess, and it wasnt getting any better.

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 09:08 PM
"at least you can be mistaken for a dolphin." i said, trying to stop the gliding notes in my throat, and failing. "There were many. More than just us, I'm sure of it. No one else seems to be in this tank. We need a way to get out of here."

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 09:27 PM
I kicked the tail that used to be my legs out of the water, and gave a few clicks, instead of speaking by accident.

"And how do you suppose I can walk when i reach land? I would rather be fully dolphin then half and half!"

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 09:36 PM
I had been wandering around aimlessly, getting to know this place. The people here had found my loyalty to be unnerving, and they saw no need to imprison me when I had cut myself without hesitation at a simple order. I had been following an unusual scent, and I found myself at a huge tank. I began walking around it, looking for the source of the strange smell...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 09:38 PM
"eh, true, you have a point. I guess there is no reason to panic. After all, I'm sure he has a way to change us back." I said, diving underwater, and spiraling slightly, playing around, for now. I reached the bottom of the tank, glancing around. I looked outside the tank, and saw.. something.. it was too blurry through the glass, but just seeing somebody in a place that was labeled as MY territory cuased me to start growling, sending several air bubbles to the surface.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 09:43 PM
I stopped, and looked over into the tank. I saw a large shape inside, and heard the growl, but the glass wasn't clear, and I couldn't see very well. I tilted my head to one side, and placed a "hand" against the glass, glancing for some way to get closer.

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 09:43 PM
"What are you doing?" I asked her through clicking without realizing, as I gave chase. There was something outside...

~Ozy~
December 29th, 2004, 09:47 PM
The trip though the machine was...odd...to say the least. Apparently something had malfunctioned, something went wrong. When I awoke, I was staring down the end of a wolflike snout, although a good deal shorter. My senses were all sharper, my ears seemed to have moved. I coud feel a tail beneath me. One hand now seemed more like a wolf's leg, ending in a paw with wicked claws. I smiled as I opened my eyes, seeing the nurse who'd taken my blood. She seemed a bit startled, actually, as she asked "What? No tears, no screaming?" I replied with a wicked grin, showing off gleaming fangs, "Think about it. I'm stronger, probably faster. My senses have improved. No one would dare tngle with me now. What do you think I'd say?" She seemed cheered by this as I hopped off the table and pulled on dome pants. No need to bther with a shirt, though, might as well show off my muscle structure. I reached up hesitantly, feeling for my ear piercings. Success, they'd come along for the ride.

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 09:47 PM
I looked toward the boy, and made a gliding noise, saying "There's someone out there! my territory! MINE!" and I moved aginst the glass, though i was running out of air, and quickly. But it looked like there was a ladder leading to a platform on top of the tank.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 09:51 PM
I looked around, and noticed a ladder leading up, and without hesitation, I scrambled over and began climbing up. The idea of a swim sounded like a lot of fun, plus I'd get to see whatever was in there...

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 09:53 PM
"Hello, I'm here too..." I clicked back. "This tank is just as much mine."
I didn't know how i talked like that. i just did it.

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 09:53 PM
I followed him, still growling, and when he started climbing the ladder, I slowly followed, though I'd need to accelerate to the surface very soon. I let out another bunch of bubbles to increase how long I had till I had to reach the surface, but my eyes never moved from him.

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 10:02 PM
I didn't know what came over me, but I nudged her with my head, and gave a few disrespectful squeaks, before attempting to swim away.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 10:02 PM
I continued climbing, and soon I was at the top, and I found myself near a bunch of bubbles coming to the surface. My tail wagged, as I sensed a game, and waited for something new to happen...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 10:06 PM
I immediatly turned and took off after the dolphin, though at an upward angle so I got a quick breath before diving again, looking for a way to trail or corner the dolphin. He had entered a game, and I intended to win it.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 10:08 PM
I tilted my head to the side again, that really did look like fun... I didn't bother giving it a second thought, but just jumped into the water after them, though I stayed on the surface, hoping they'd come up here...

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 10:11 PM
I took a quick breath before diving to the bottom. My body was extremely agile, despite it's size. I prepared to leap out of the water.

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 10:13 PM
I followed, but blocked the route above. I had him cornered at the bottom, now just to force him into an underwater corner. I moved down, intending to nudge him back, kinda saying "tag, you're it!"

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 10:19 PM
OOC: wow, I am behind!!!
IC: I stood in line with the other people, impatiently looking around. I was very nervous and scared; what in the world did they want with me? I heard my name being called. I stepped foreward thru the curtain. A lady there stuck a needle into my arm. "Ouch!" I said. "I need a blood sample," the lady said, "Im sorry if I hurt you." I rubbed my arm. She looked at me and smiled. "Ah, A20037, equis, " she said. I perked up. "Equis? As in, horse?" I asked, suddenly very interested in all of this. She smiled. Please step in here, and remove your clothing." I entered where she said and stripped down. A gas suddenly filled the chamber, and I grew very sleepy and nauseated. Then it was over. I got dressed and stepped out. I felt my head and gasped. My hair was now down past my back and covered my eyes, and I had horse hooves and ears! "Whoa! This is wierd!" I said, looking at my long now black hair.

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 10:21 PM
I used echolocation to identify a route, and found a spot. I darted to her right, and spiraled upwards. Up and out of the water. The only problem... I landed on the board attatched to the ladder

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 10:26 PM
I glanced over curiously, paddling to where the "person" Had landed, and simply treaded water, waiting for them to do or say something. I was hoping that it would notice me, but I didn't think pushing it back into the water to get it's attention would be a good idea...

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 10:26 PM
I turned, he was much too agile for me. But nothing stopped me from cruising right behind him, and when I was next to the platform, I shifted to an upright position and said "you know, in tag, you're NOT supposed to make yourself easy to catch." as I nudged him, then backed off.

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 10:33 PM
I was dazed from the crash, and stuck. The blubber made me too heavy to be pushed back in fully.
"So this is what it feels like to be a beached dolphin." If i remained like that, I'd sre.y be crushed by my own weight.

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 10:41 PM
I looked at the golden retreiver person thing (whom I had JUST noticed) and said "can you give a hand here? he'll suffocate if he stayed here" Since I knew I couldn't haul myself out of the water to help him.

Shiney
December 29th, 2004, 10:51 PM
I nodded, still not saying anything, and crawled out of the tank, next to the dolphin-person, who had a very interesting smell. I didn't pause to memorize it though, as I pushed him into the water, and quickly jumped in after.

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 10:57 PM
I hit the water, still stunned from the landing.
"Not my day..." I said almost clearly, but parts of the sentence took the form of clicks.

Flygon trainer
December 29th, 2004, 10:59 PM
i let myself sink slightly, not really thinking anymore about my surroundings. after a moment, i tilted, letting myself sink again, to relax in the water that the monster had made it's home

Dragon Paw
December 30th, 2004, 06:00 AM
I was then lead by the same woman who had taken my blood smaple into a hallway. She refused to answer my questions as she hauled me down the haulway. Fear in me made me too scared to disobey as I was then shoved into another room with a female symbol on it. I wondered what was to happen to me in there. This whole process had been weird...

parallelzero
December 30th, 2004, 08:41 AM
"I don't wanna be stuck like this..." I sighed aloud so both could here, despite their positions. "I don't wanna be stuck in a tank the rest of my life like an animal at an amusement park."
I propelled myself over to the platform, and rested my head upon it, my dorsal fin, and most of my back and tail sticking out of the water behind me. I was hungry too...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 30th, 2004, 08:45 AM
OOC: Gotta drop outta this one too fast fer me!!Sorry...

~Ozy~
December 30th, 2004, 10:29 AM
It seemed a pleasent enough place, although definately had the hospital vibe. That still kinda creeped me out, maybe I'd be able to leave soon. Still, these people had given me a new form,one that was far better than that of a simple human. soon enough, I came upon a tank. Several others similar to me were engaged in some sort of activity in the tank. Whatever. I sat down against a nearby wall to watch.

Psychotic_Demon
December 30th, 2004, 12:25 PM
ooc: MA is there still a chance of me joining?

Master Angel
December 30th, 2004, 01:26 PM
OOC: Yeah, anyone who wants to join can still join.

Ha, I knew you guys would gain a page without me. Guessing that no one has had any contact with me, I'll go from where I left off.

IC: I turned around and saw three other girl ... lizard things standing behind me.

One closest to me, with short blonde hair and yellow black-striped scales, eyed me curiously. "Hey, I'm Tawnie," she said.

I nodded to her. "Zwar."

"Nice to meet you. Guess we got a new velociraptor in the crew."

"I'm sorry, what?"

Tawnie cocked her head. "Didn't they tell you? Oh, I guess I should then. That experiment they put us through changes us into half-animals, we call 'em hunimals. Anyways, guess you got velociraptor like us. There ain't many people who become velociraptor. There are only two boy v-raptors."

My eyes widened. "So THAT was the experiment."

Tawnie nodded. "Nothing gets past you. So, you want a tour?"

"What, we can leave our rooms? Won't that gorilla person get mad?"

"You mean Mr. Sunshine? Nah. He won't even noticed." She kicked the door open. "C'mon!" She walked out the door, with me following.

Dragon Paw
December 30th, 2004, 01:35 PM
I looked around my room. There were two others. Just liek me... One of the girls in the room was short and have rusty red hair but otherwise, was just like me. The other one, was like an exact replica of me only taller with blue eyes. "Uh hello." said the one shorter then me. "I'm Hoshi. And you are?" she asked.

"Uh I'm Kristen..." I said as it dawned on me that the experiment must have been used to turn them all into half animals. I quite liked the added senses and I was my favorite animal. I thoguht I could actually get used to this...

"Hey there Kristen. I'm Yume. Want a tour aroudn this palce?" asked the taller one, Yume. I nodded. Yume opened the door behind me and looked down the hallway. I poked my head out to see nothing. Yume stepped out followed by me.

"I'll stay behind. I'm tired." said Hoshi. Yume nodded and led me out.

"So uh we're allowed out?" I asked. Yume shrugged adn lead me down the hallway. Eventually, we saw figures. They bore reseblance to dinosaurs. I backed away but Yume held my hind and kept me firmlyi n place.

"They were once normal humans too." she whispered to me. I nodded and followed along as she half dragged me down the hall towards the other figures...

Master Angel
December 30th, 2004, 01:42 PM
I turned around and saw two others walking towards us. Thinking they were authority figures, I turned on my heel and took a step in the other direction. But that step was all I got.

"Hang on there!" Tawnie said, grabbing my shoulder. "Don't worry about them, they're trapped here just like we are."

"Oh, alright then." I turned back around to meet the two.

parallelzero
December 30th, 2004, 01:54 PM
I noticed something outside the tank, so I went over to the edge and pulled myself as far up over the ledge as I could with my rubbery hands, so I was peeking over the edge. There was a guy, who looked kinda wolf like. I gave a few clicks to see if he'd notice me.

~Ozy~
December 30th, 2004, 01:58 PM
I looked up at the noise and saw the dolphin-like creature. I half-growled (that's how all my speech came out now) "Could you keep it down a bit?" I gestured towards my new ears and continued "These're a bit sensitive."

parallelzero
December 30th, 2004, 02:15 PM
"Sorry.." I said, now whispering, but the clicks still came every so often. "I can't really help it..."
I was really starting to get hungry now. Didn't they feed us around here?
"So... a wolf huh?"

~Ozy~
December 30th, 2004, 03:25 PM
"Yep" I replied, continuing "I'm quite happy with this, actually. Things could've been a lot worse."

Flygon trainer
December 30th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Another intruder! I dove down, my usual gliding sound becoming a dull roar that echoed through the water. i was feeling challenged now, and if he wanted to mess with my territory, he had a major fight waiting for him.

Master Angel
December 30th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I walked up to the two people, who looked like wild cats, and tried my best to smile.

"Hello," I said, trying to sound kind.

Lokhlan
December 30th, 2004, 05:20 PM
I realize I'm very late in doing this, but here is my info:
This is my 1st RP ever. I'm doing this because Legendary Pokemaster suggested that I RP. Lets see if I turn out to be good at this sorta thing.

-------------------------
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Tendo/Eagle2.jpg

Full name: Etsuyaba Hamaratsu
Nickname: Eagle Eyes
Animal half: Bald Eagle

Hamaratsu's History:
He was born in Japan on an American military base. His father was American & his mother was half Japanese/half American. When he was still just a baby, his parents were assassinated by the Japanese Mafia for reasons unknown. He was then taken by the Mafia & raised as an assassin, never once being told his origins. He knows no love for anyone & almost always appears emotionless. However, on occasion while he is sleeping, you can hear him call out to the parents that he never knew.

Animal form description:
Hamaratsu has inhanced vision & hearing. From the neck up Hamaratsu is covered with silvery white feathers & from his shoulders down, he is covered in light brown feathers. His hands & feet sport black razor sharp claws.

Pictures:
[Hamaratsu as a teenager] (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Tendo/gakivine.jpg)

[Hamaratsu as an adult] (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Tendo/snake.gif)

[Eagle pic] (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Tendo/Eagle.jpg)

Animal Info:
The Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus Leucocephalus) is found only on the North American continent. Adult male eagles generally weigh about 9 pounds. Adult females weigh in at between 12 and 13 pounds. Adult eagles have a wing span of up to 7 feet. Immature eagles are mottled brown and white. The distinct white head and tail of the mature bird is developed at 5 years of age. In the wild, bald eagles live to between 30 and 35 years. In captivity, they have been known to live up to 50 years.

Eagles feed mainly on fish, but water fowl, small mammals and carrion supplement their diet, especially when fish are in short supply. Eagles can fly up to 30 m.p.h. and can dive at speeds up to 100 m.p.h. Their keen eyesight allows them to spot fish at distances up to 1 mile. Eagles swoop down to seize a fish in their talons and carry it off, but can only lift about five pounds. Under certain circumstances, eagles have been known to drown trying to lift a fish that weighed too much.

Bald Eagles have also been known to swim to shore with a heavy fish using their strong wings as paddles.

Master Angel
December 30th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Okay Tendo, you can begin whenever you want.

Shiney
December 30th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I was a bit confused by what was going on, but I curiously dove down, easily swimming despite my think coat of hair, and gently nudged the other person, who looked like she was part dinosaur with a "hand" trying to get her to surface. I didn't breathe underwater, but I didn't want to be left out if there was a game!

Flygon trainer
December 30th, 2004, 06:57 PM
I felt the nudge, and headed for the surface, taking a deep breath, as I prepared to dive again, since I wanted to get back to guarding.

Dragon Paw
December 30th, 2004, 07:01 PM
I was pulled along towards the tow raptor girls. Yume stopped right in front of them and waved. "Heya. How are you?" asked Yume. I smiled nervously. What if they tried to attack me? Raptors had been fierce predators from whaat I had heard of....

"Yeah hi..." I said nerously. I tried to keep up a cheerful smile though. Though, Yume aws right in saying they were once fully human so maybe their minds weern't changed at all...

Shiney
December 30th, 2004, 08:09 PM
"Wait," I said, tapping her before she could go under. The first word I had spoken in days. "What are you doing?" I asked, noticing the gruff tone in my voice, almost like a dog's whine for attention.

parallelzero
December 30th, 2004, 08:39 PM
"Well at least you can travel out of water..." I sighed to the wolf boy. After all this time, and i had only just noticed that my voice had become squeakier, and my english was still interrupted by the occassional click or squeak.
"Do you know where theres any food? I'm craving fish for some reason..."

~Ozy~
December 30th, 2004, 08:43 PM
"Like I said" I replied with as muh a grin as I could make, considering the new shape of my mouth, "It cou;d've been worse. And sorry, no fish. I'd been considering some raw meat, though..."

parallelzero
December 30th, 2004, 08:52 PM
"Dont look at me, I probably dont taste too good!" I exclaimed, fighting the urge to squirt water at him. I bit of air shot out from the blowhole on my head as I pulled myself higher onto land, until my tail was barely in the water. "I could just drop myself now, cause suicide. I'd be crushed under my own weight. It's be better then living like this..."

Flygon trainer
December 30th, 2004, 09:27 PM
"trying to swim" I said, the gliding tones returning now that i had calmed down from my territorial streak. "Not that I can get out of water much anyway"

Shiney
December 30th, 2004, 09:44 PM
"I like to swim too, it seems harsh that you're confined to the water now, though." I said, sorrow in my voice. it would be terrible to have to be in water forever. You couldn't do anything but play in the water...

Flygon trainer
December 30th, 2004, 09:57 PM
"I'm not confined it's just hard to move while out of the water" I said, now looking at him. I had to admit, the puppy look was kind of cute. i shifted again, so that all of my lower body was hidden in the blackness of the water

Shiney
December 30th, 2004, 10:05 PM
"Still, it must be inconvenient." I said, paddling a bit closer to her. I had to admit, she did look cute...

Flygon trainer
December 30th, 2004, 10:13 PM
I said nothing at this, but I started to swim over to the nearby platform, as my human half was getting waterlogged. once I got over there, I used my front flippers to haul myself out of the water, and I layed there, totally exausted... i just wished I wasn't so heavy now..

Shiney
December 30th, 2004, 10:21 PM
I crawled out after her, wondering if she'd mind my presence. My tail wagged slightly as I stared at her, waiting for a response.

Flygon trainer
December 30th, 2004, 10:46 PM
"prehistoric animals did it. I guess I can manage even if I'm only half" I said tierdly. I was already exausted, but at least I was on land and resting again. I glansed around, though more to exercise my long neck than anything.

Shiney
December 30th, 2004, 11:11 PM
"I suppose so," I said, yawning sleepily. I couldn't remember the last time I had somehting to eat, or got a decent ammount of sleep. I began thinking about what I thought of a breakfast, and didn't even notice that I was already asleep, curled up next to the girl.

Flygon trainer
December 30th, 2004, 11:22 PM
i felt him next to be, and while normally I would have drowned him, I decided to let him be for now. i partially dozed off as well, again dreaming of the monster, and how it's presence filled me..

Psychotic_Demon
December 31st, 2004, 05:33 AM
Full name: Kali Nekoa

Nickname: Kitty

Animal half: Calico cat

History: Kali has been an orphan since birth, and has lived with several different families. She is a very curious. She often gets herself into trouble, and is very sweet, although she can sometimes get the 'I'm queen of the world, bow down before me' attitude. Shes somewhat short, and has the build of a gymnist. Whenever she feels like she can trust someone, she acts a bit insane, and tries to make everyone happy, usualy worrying about other peoples problem more than her own. One word can describe her: Hyperactive.

Animal form description: Accute hearing and vision, being able to see at night, and excelent balence.

Pictures:
http://bsweb.unl.edu/gcmb/christensen/cat_jpgs/calico.jpg

http://meganime.metropoliglobal.com/galerias/view.php3?set=Karekano&id=007.jpg&gal=19&pg=0&count=6&fast=0 like that girl, with yellow eyes.

Animal Info: Calico cats, a variation of the common shorthair, are characterized by their colors, specifically orange. Almost all are females: male calicos, which are genetic defects, usually live no more than a few days past birth.

They are:

Loving
Hyperactive
Intelligent
Lazy
Long or short hair
Varying face shapes
Large, intensely colored eyes
Random coloring -- black, brown or red, and white; patches, almost solid, etc, -- with at least one spot of orange

Master Angel
December 31st, 2004, 10:06 AM
OOC: Okay de, you can go ahead and start.

IC: I nodded to the cat people. "What animals did you get?"

Psychotic_Demon
December 31st, 2004, 10:58 AM
ooc: but first.... where the heck are you?! i am too tired (and lazy) to read back.

Master Angel
December 31st, 2004, 11:02 AM
OOC: Well, everybody is in a different spot. I'm with a roommate of mine, talking to Dragon Paw's char. and her roommate. And I think Flygon Traine, Shiny Electrode and Legendary Pokemaster are all inside a tank of water, and The Adamant Dodger is outside the tank talking to LP. We've all been turned into our animals already, if you couldn't tell. And some of us have met a few of the workers at the Hunimal's place. The nurse is a deer, and the guards are gorillas, and I think that's about all we know.

Psychotic_Demon
December 31st, 2004, 11:17 AM
ooc: alright, i'll just.... do something..... *sweatdrop*

ic: Nya, why did I have to sneak around in that area?! Kali asked herself walking throuigh the streets. She meowed quietly, reflecting on the events that had happened in the last 40 hours. Stupid, stupid me...

Kali had no idea what had happened, except one minute she was a human, sneaking around some weird place, and the next, a calico cat. Why do these things always happen to me?!

~Ozy~
December 31st, 2004, 01:15 PM
"In your case," I replied, my smile twisting into a crueler, more sardonic version of itself, "Perhaps suicide would be the best option. You don't have to deal with this and I get a free meal. But you do look rather stringy. Maybe I'd be better served with some other creature."

parallelzero
December 31st, 2004, 01:29 PM
"Hey, I'm all fat!" I moaned before my hand gave way and I hit the ground with a definate splat. "That wasn't... supposed to happen..." I said, my breaths getting shorter from the weight. I still had at least an hour before i would be flattened.

~Ozy~
December 31st, 2004, 04:43 PM
"I guess not" I replied sarcastically. Unconciously, I was sizing the dolphin kid up for a meal. My animal half apparently didn't like the results, so I asked "You want some help?"

parallelzero
December 31st, 2004, 04:57 PM
"Maybe..." I said, although I did need it. My vision had begun to go blurry, and my lungs were under so much pressure I could barely breathe, or talk. I let out a few short clicks before everything went black. I had passed out.

Dragon Paw
December 31st, 2004, 05:01 PM
"We got the caracal." said Yume, who was apparantly was not nervous at all about these experiments. So why should I be? My fear abated to almost ntohign as I smiled more truly.

"Yup the caracal. Caracals always were my favorite animal..." I said. I hoped I could make osme friends here. I needed playmates to help me get through the boredom here...

~Ozy~
December 31st, 2004, 05:27 PM
"I'll take that as a yes" I said, seeing dolphin-boy pass out. My old human budy probably wouldn't have been able to lift the creature, but in my new for, it was relativly simple. The challenge was in finding a way to dump him into the tank. Stairs, maybe. I certainly couldn't use the ladde. Jumping didn't get me high enough. Shifting the burden to my back, I began to look for a nerby doorwary.

Master Angel
December 31st, 2004, 07:23 PM
I blinked. "A caracal? I've never heard of that before."

"There are probably a lot of animals you haven't heard of before here," Tawnie said.

I began to wish I was my favorite animal. Then I realized I didn't have one. If only I knew more about velociraptors. Now that I was one, that might be a bit helpful.

Psychotic_Demon
January 11th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Kali sighed, sitting on the courner of the street. A young girl who was about six stopped and watched her. "C'mere, kitty, kitty, kitty..." She said, walking over to Kali. Kali jumped onto a magazine stand, hissing.

"I am most certainly am not a cat!" She hissed, then realizing cats couldnt talk.