PDA

View Full Version : ~░Broken Dreams░~

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 11:26 AM
-------------------------------------------
Why I made this RPG:

I felt like utter crap knowing I wasn`t ready to launch the final installment of TOI.So I decided I still wanted to Role Play :) That`s why I decided to launch a new RPG! And I bet it will end up like TOI and WIJ where it continues into several parted RPGs.XD Anyways, If you donot like the way I set up my RPGs then you can just walk out now.Because lemme tell you something, In my RPGs Whatever I say Goes! I have the right to kick you out of any of my RPGs if I feel your not abiding my the RPG Rules or even the RPG Forum and PC Forum Rules.And your punishment could even mean banning if you break PC Rules.So if you don`t want to get into a tangled web, I would avoid my RPGs if your not familiar with my Role Playing Style.And I do tend to get mildly descriptive when Im talking about violence or death during my RPGs, so if DEATH or BLOOD disturbs you.Donot join..Okies!
Yes I was the #1 Role Player for the month of May and June.I donot really care about it though.Im just happy I was able to do something I love doing.And for me that something is Role Playing.Role Playing is and always we be my favorite style of doing stuff. (I even Role Play alot on MSN Messenger..XD).
So without further waiting you now must read another long paragraph (followed by many more) about what the heck this particulat RPG is about.Im also warning you that if you hate to read, DONOT join this or any of my RPGs.I sometimes will have posts that will take you up to a whole hour to read o.O And that is good for me..XD Gives you something to be busy with while Im typing more.

-------------------------------------------
Introduction:

Thousands of years ago mythical creatues (referred today as Legendary Pokemon) ruled the world.These Pokemon were powerful beyond all thought and reason.If you dare to come across the path of any of these Pokemon your live would most likely be at a 50% chance of survival.It all depended on the Pokemon`s purtity of it`s heart.Pokemon were just plain spontanious, especially the legendaries.They had never encountered human life forms before.So they were confused when they first approached you or another living human being.You had to be calm and cautious when anywheres near them.
Ever years of these legendary Pokemon ruling the lands, a new life form had actually tried to over-throw the legendary Pokemon.Thousands of humans had captured all species of legendary Pokemon and tortured them beyond all reasons.They were stabbed and abused with spears of flames, and even locked in vaults where they would drop boulders on them.After weakend down so they had barely any strength, they were fossilized and locked away in a Sealed Chamber in the depths of the ocean.
On December 29th each year people all over the world would celebrate the day they over-threw the legendaries.However there were people whom were curious about these mythical Pokemon.And people whom planned out encountering these Pokemon.
But one thing the people did not know, is December 29th was a sacred and holy day for the burial site of the legendary Pokemon.For this would be the day, that if anyone enters the chamber their world would be forever cursed.And the Pokemon would be set free and allowed to roam on the planet which was once theirs.
On December 29,2800 , a girl named Rebecca Aintene led an excavation team along with museum archealogists to go to the sealed chamber.First they had to swim a rather lengthy way down to the deaths of the chamber.On their way they had seen things never seen before.Their were pictographs on the ocean floor that showed legendary Pokemon in the state of their torture.Rebecca was startled by the cruelty performed on such Pokemon.They continued to swim until they reached an ancient tomb that was sealed with a red orb.Rebecca turned the orb and it shattered.Glass had flown everywheres through the ocean.One piece of the orb had pierced through one of the archealogist`s chest and heart.The archealogist fell down a great hole in the ocean floor, and within seconds he was no longer visible to the human eye.
The door had opened and Rebecca swam in with the others.Inside there was a surface bearing a light.They were inside of the tomb now.The exact tomb where the legendary Pokemon were fossilized.Their were torches which seemed to bear an everlasting supply of fire all-throughout the tomb.Rebecca walked throughout the tomb and saw 'Articuno,Moltres,Zapdos,Mew,Mewtwo,Suicune,Entei,Raikou,Celebi,Regice,Regirock,
Registeel,Jirachi,Deoxys and Rayquaza'.All of these legendary Pokemon were in a fossilized like state.They could easily be idenitfied to those whom knew them though.
Rebecca walked down a hall where an altar bearing a book was.Rebecca walked up the altar and looked at the book.The book was being held by a Pokemon that looked like a sudden blur.It was the Pokemon that never was.It`s name was unknown by the human race, however it appeared to look like Celebi but with a combination of Jirachi and Deoxys.In the hand`s of this Pokemon were 2 charms.One charm resembled a solar image of the sun, the other a lunar image of the moon.One charm was pale-lightgold, and the other a pale-lightblue.Rebecca picked up the book and opened it.Within a flash the book was devoured into a bliding beam of light.And the fossils had lost their strength as they gave-way to the legendary Pokemon underneath.
The whole tomb had collapsed, causing the death of Rebecca and all others whom were in their with her.However the legendaries managed to escape.The Pokemon at the altar sit their still as it had still not skinnied it`s fossilized layer yet.The two charms it bears lay in it`s hands gleaming a glow of their colors.The legendary Pokemon had been unleashed.The revenge they seeked would be the destruction of all the human race.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES:

No Powerplaying whatsoever
No Swearing/Cussing
No In-Depth Violence (Donot describe how some/thing/one is ripped apart -_-')
No Complaining (Donot Complain if I yell at you for doing something)
No Pretending Your The Boss (This is my RPG, I control it, Not you, So members donot tell m how to run my RPG)
Follow PC Forum Rules (Punishment will be the resolution)
Follow RPG Forum Rules (Punishment will be the resoluion)
Follow RPG Rules (Banning From this RPG will be the resolution)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Key:

[MALE] Deoxys = FM..is a poke master...
[MALE] Rayquaza = Shinin
[MALE] Suicune = Jess
[MALE] Raikou = Asher
[FEMALE] Articuno = Lil`Schu
[FEMALE] Moltres = Ashlein
[MALE] Regice = Jowood
[MALE] Mew = Pynpfan
[FEMALE] Mewtwo = PikaPal
[FEMALE] Celebi = Paige Pelletier
[FEMALE] Jirachi = Radical_Edward

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT: [I left this here incase we ever have a member whom wants to leave :P]

If you will be on vacation or are a new member who thinks they are not going to be active or anything...lemme just say 'IF YOUR NOT GOING TO BE ACTIVE! DONOT EVEN JOIN!'. It wastes my time and others.And it also makes you look retarded when you say 'Um..Im going to be on vacation blah blah blah'...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Please Note that everything in this post down is RPG Information for during the RPG]

POWERPLAYING POKEMON:

Pokemon That Will Be Powerplayed:
Zapdos
Entei
Regirock
Registeel

Pokemon That Will Be Powerplayed Much Later [In Part 2]:
Latios
Latias
Lugia
Ho-Oh

Non-Legendary Powerplayable Pokemon :
Absol
Flygon
Metagross
Wailord

Non-Legendary Powerplayable Pokemon [Will Come Later]:
Salamence
Chimecho
Zangoose
Gardevoir

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REGIONS:

-Eron -

-The 4 Chambers-
The Aquatic Chamber
The Celestial Chamber
The Birth Chamber
The Death Chamber

-Cities/Towns-
Celestial City
Ruins Of Arcia
Keshia Town
Shiane City
Malacelia (The capital of Eron)
Kastil Krasim (The Town with two names)
Ekadne Town
Rasuta City
Unaiq (Major Underwater City)

-Important Locations-
Eron Valley
Crystal Falls
Neverending Fountain Of Ri
Lesm Cove
Tava Peak
Eria Peak

Pronounciations:
If by any chance you cannot pronounce some of the locations, here is a guide.

Eron = [E-RON]
Keshia Town = [KEESH-E-AHH]
Shiane City = [SHE-AHHN]
Malacelia = [MAL-CEAL-EEE-AH]
Kastil Krasim = [COST-EEL CRASH-EM]
Ekadne Town = [EE-COD-NAH]
Rasuta City = [RAH-SOOT-A]
Unaiq = [UUUN-AAA-K]
Eron Valley = [E-RON]
Neverending Fountain Of Ri = [REE]
Lesm Cove = [LEZ-EM]
Tava Peak = [TA-V-AH]
Eria Peak = [EE-RE-AH]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been asked alot if there will be SEQUELS to This RPG, And my answer is 'No'. This RPG will not have sequels :)

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Sounds fun, Id like to be Mewtwo because hes a really cool and strong pokemon and is confused about his existence like me. And I am a female, but I think Mewtwo is a male...

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Sounds fun, can I be Mewtwo?? Sure, If ya fill out the lil form in the format I asked for..XD

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 11:32 AM
ok sorry, I will edit my post

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 11:35 AM
Okay you have been excepted -_-'
Now we just need 13 more members!

Yami's Girl
December 29th, 2004, 11:58 AM
I would like to be Mew because I like pyschic types and it's pink my fave color. And I'm a female.

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 12:05 PM
I would like to be Mew because I like pyschic types and it's pink my fave color. And I'm a female.Okay you have been accepted, We just need 12 more members!

FaerieEsqueThing
December 29th, 2004, 01:22 PM
Moltres, because I like the fire type. I'm a girl...obviously.

pichugirl
December 29th, 2004, 01:24 PM
I want articuno I like Ice!

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Your both excepeted :)
Only 10 more members needed!

pichugirl
December 29th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Do you mind if I get some members?

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 01:45 PM
Do you mind if I get some members? Sure, Please bring lots more...XD

pichugirl
December 29th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Ok I think I already have one.

FM..is a poke master...
December 29th, 2004, 03:04 PM
'I would like to be Suicune, because Suicune is the color blue, and it is ICE/WATER TYPE!.And I love blue and the type Ice/Water!'

Just a on a little sidenote, suicune is only water. Not ice

Sidenote 2: Don't know if you're going to implement them into the story in the future, but Ho-oh and Lugia aren't in the list

I would like to pick deoxys because it has been one of my favorite ubers and he has an insane movepool and he's secksay

I'm a guy

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Just a on a little sidenote, suicune is only water. Not ice

Sidenote 2: Don't know if you're going to implement them into the story in the future, but Ho-oh and Lugia aren't in the list

I would like to pick deoxys because it has been one of my favorite ubers and he has an insane movepool and he's secksay

I'm a guyYour Accepted,
And yes, Ho-Oh And Lugia will not be needed until later in this RPG.And the same will go with some other Pokemon if their not selected by the time I choose them.

JoWood
December 29th, 2004, 08:50 PM
I'm Regiice because it's an Ice type. Umm, yeah... It's a male too.
(BTW: Jessica, who dared you?)

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 09:01 PM
I'm Regiice because it's an Ice type. Umm, yeah... It's a male too.
(BTW: Jessica, who dared you?) Accepted Obviously..XD

-Aino Minako was the ubber evil person to dare me -_-'-

Shinin
December 30th, 2004, 10:32 AM
I will be Rayquaza.

*text*

Jess
December 30th, 2004, 10:42 AM
I will be Rayquaza.

*text*Excepted! obviously also..XD

Lil' Schu
December 30th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Jess, I want to be Arcticuno because an ice/flying type pwns, and blue rocks. XD;. And I like birdies ^^

Jess
December 30th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Jess, I want to be Arcticuno because an ice/flying type pwns, and blue rocks. XD;. And I like birdies ^^
You have been REJECTED!

Edit: XD! As if I would Reject you, Your obviously excepted..XD

Asher
December 30th, 2004, 10:52 AM
I'll take the Raikou, then. Raikou is a bit ... on my top 15 list. And I love electric types in general...

NOTE* YOU MUST ALSO TELL ME YOUR ACTUAL GENDER,TO PREVENT CONFUSION OF WHAT GENDER YOUR POKEMON IS!
Are genders really needed? I thought Legendaries were genderless. -_-;;(Just in case, I'm a male, hmkay? Dun get confused of my girly-ism. >_>;;;

Jess
December 30th, 2004, 11:04 AM
I'll take the Raikou, then. Raikou is a bit ... on my top 15 list. And I love electric types in general...

Are genders really needed? I thought Legendaries were genderless. -_-;;(Just in case, I'm a male, hmkay? Dun get confused of my girly-ism. >_>;;;
Accepted, And I need Genders because of the evil Dare Thread and other things is making people`s gender the opposite of what they is..XD and some people just luv being girls, so that`s another reason -_-'

Im going to just start the RPG tonight with or without the remaining characters necessary!

Asher
December 31st, 2004, 04:57 AM
Great! Then let's start after New Year? O_o;

AngelWolfie
December 31st, 2004, 05:26 AM
I would like to be jirachi, because it is cute and strong and pretty much like a mew :P

paige pelletier
December 31st, 2004, 05:29 AM
may I please be celebi because I like how innocent it is and I like it's eyes o_O I am a girl

Shinin
December 31st, 2004, 05:39 AM
We need 5 more people.....

Jess
December 31st, 2004, 08:15 AM
may I please be celebi because I like how innocent it is and I like it's eyes o_O I am a girl Sure :)

------------------------------

If by 6PM EST Tonight we have any positions still left open, They will be CLOSED.
We will be using the remaining Pokemon as 'Power-Play' Characters... Tonight by aprox. 6:15 PM EST I should have a 'Power-Play Character List' in the first post ^_^.

So for those whom still want to join, YOU HAVE 6 HOUR AND 46 MINUTES FROM WHEN AFTER THIS POST WAS MADE!

Shinin
December 31st, 2004, 04:24 PM
It just happens to be 7:24 PM EST.

Jess
December 31st, 2004, 05:35 PM
Okies, It`s New Years Eve and Im really in sort of a rush, So donot expect me to be too explanatory in this post -_-'

Now I have done some re-modeling to my first post.And basically it will contain the root information.

Why I Made This RPG - Just some useless information -_-'
Introduction - You can read the introduction over and over..XD
Rules - We always need those!
Character Key - Use this key to determine what member is what legendary,and their gender.
Important - Read it to see why it is important
PowerPlaying Pokemon - Learn about the Powerplayable Pokemon
Regions - Learn about all the important locations in Eron
Pronounciations - Having problems pronouncing a location (seems pointless to have,yet interesting)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Now we will begin right where Rebecca left off.All of us legendaries flee out of the chamber and end up killing Rebecca and the archealogists in the process.Now we don`t just escape and swim to the surface -_-' Ya! We are underwater, Remember? Well it appears when Rebecca fell she hit a lil rock that was a switch-thing.The Switch-thing opened a door where we could escape out into the world!
Now after we have escaped we can Role Play what we do.. I`ll do mine now -_-'

------------------------------------------------------------------

Suicune glanced at Rebecca as she lay stone cold on the ground.Water was rapidly rushing in through the cracks in the chamber and soon the chamber would be an underwater aquarium.Suicune leaped over the walls as they began collapsing and feeding the chamber a supply of water.Suicune leaped out of the chamber and into the air.Yes, Fresh Oxygen air..Suicune felt very soothed at the aroma of fresh clean air.It had been so long since Suicune had actually smelled and inhaled oxygen.

[Yeah! Your escape does not have to be an essay, But it must be at least 5 Sentences Long. If you find this a struggle to perform, You`ll never survive in this RPG.Sometimes we tend to move very fast, and we usually write long amount in short times.So you need to be a rather rapid typer.Or at least you have to know how to type without looking down at the keyboard eachtime you want to write a word.The only reason I mange to type fast is because I got so adjusted to typing that I can see the keys with my fingers o.O Ooh! My fingers bear eyes..XD... Anyways just start Role Playing Now...]
Im going to give you a day to perform this task of writing 5 sentences or more for your escape.(Only Because tomorrow is New Years)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinin
December 31st, 2004, 05:50 PM
Rayquaza watched the other legendary pokemon leave. He stayed, looking parts of the tomb that he couldn't see when encased in the chamber's wall. He could breathe underwater, so he didn't care about getting out of the tomb quickly. He looked at the dead bodies of Rebecca and the scientists and left. He flew incredibly high and looked around. He saw giant cities and metropolises. He flew to the Sky Pillar, his past domain. It was a horrid sight. It was completely remodeled. It was full of technological things. Rayquaza had becom even more enraged at humans.

paige pelletier
January 1st, 2005, 06:59 AM
Celebi qickly flew out she stared at the damage with her eyes wide. "wow did we do this think of all the fun we could have!" she thought to her self. But soon she teleported to her nearest shrine wich had paint on it and was falling apart.... She teleported back with tears in her eyes. "Is nothing sacrad anymore?" she asked suicine.

AngelWolfie
January 1st, 2005, 07:19 AM
I shot out of the tomb and into the sky. It was very good to be free again. I laughed as the wind tickled my face. But as I rose into the sky, I noticed something different. There were less forests, and the land seemed like one big city. What had once been happieness quickly turned to anger as I watched the cities below.

Jess
January 1st, 2005, 11:07 AM
Okies, For those whom still haven`t posted their Escape:
You have 12 Hours from now until your Removed from this RPG.

Asher
January 1st, 2005, 11:47 AM
Raikou muttered about how humans were simple-minded. Guilt suddenly ran through it as it realized how brutal the death of the humans were. But it though nothing of it and speedingly ran up through the chamber and up into the warm sky. The air was peacefully soothing to the Raikou. The moonlight danced around in the ocean below. I looked around. Most of its companions have escaped the torture of being trapped for so long. It glared down at the ocean and saw a bit of red had already reached the top layer of blue. Raikou made nothing but tiny sounds while running over the oceans waters. Sometimes, its foot would fall deeper. Raikou quickly turned to join the others.

Jess
January 1st, 2005, 04:12 PM
The Following people have until Sometime tomorrow to make their post or their being killed off in this RPG: I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL GIVE YOU MORE THAN 24 HOURS TO POST YOUR PART...But since today is New Years , THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I WILL EVER ALLOW THIS!

[MALE] Deoxys = FM..is a poke master...
[MALE] Rayquaza = Shinin
[MALE] Suicune = Jess
[MALE] Raikou = Asher
[FEMALE] Articuno = Lil`Schu
[FEMALE] Moltres = Ashlein
[MALE] Regice = Jowood
[MALE] Mew = Pynpfan
[FEMALE] Mewtwo = PikaPal
[FEMALE] Celebi = Paige Pelletier
[FEMALE] Jirachi = Radical_Edward

If your name is crossed out, you already posted ^.^

Shinin
January 1st, 2005, 05:20 PM
OOC: Gah! >_>; We can fly? o.o;
Only if your pokemon can fly. Like mine (Rayquaza). Raikou can't fly.

Jess
January 1st, 2005, 07:00 PM
Only if your pokemon can fly. Like mine (Rayquaza). Raikou can't fly. Yeah! XD! I donot wanna see legendary dogs flying around this RPG..XD!!!!!!!!

Asher
January 2nd, 2005, 01:23 AM
Dang. Then I'll have to edit. But we can walk on water ... right? >.> Since in the games...

PikaPal
January 2nd, 2005, 12:02 PM
I slowly rose out of the tomb and looked out at the land before me. It didnt look right to me...the humans had done something to it. Trees were scarce and there were buildings everywhere. "Stupid humans," I muttered to myself, "taking control of this world like it was their own..."

Shinin
January 2nd, 2005, 12:31 PM
Dang. Then I'll have to edit. But we can walk on water ... right? >.> Since in the games...
Raikou is probably fast enough to do that.

FaerieEsqueThing
January 2nd, 2005, 01:21 PM
*Moltres drives out of the ceiling of the cave, and bursts into the open sky, feeling the wind in her wings. Up from the sky I could see strange structures everywhere where the forests used to be*

parallelzero
January 2nd, 2005, 02:44 PM
Okay guys, since Jess was banned again, would you rather I close this, or would you like to try and continue on your own? Without the owner it is likely this will become a big spammy mess. So you guys decide. Just if you continue it, I will be watching it.

AngelWolfie
January 2nd, 2005, 09:11 PM
OOC: Why was Jess banned? Anyway, let's continue on our own! ^^

Asher
January 3rd, 2005, 09:03 AM
o.o; I think we should continue, anyway. >.>; Not like the leader would be the main char.

And ... o.o;

FaerieEsqueThing
January 3rd, 2005, 09:24 AM
OOC: Jess banned himself...I saw the thread. -_-'

Shinin
January 3rd, 2005, 12:30 PM
He banned HIMSELF? Lemme check...

EDIT: He did... I'll talk to him about this RPG.

_Castrainer
January 3rd, 2005, 03:56 PM
X_X I much rather prefer we continue, Since I made this RPG x_X
I will post something in awhile..Until then I want to get my old account 'Jess' to have acess to this forum only ^_^

Carlito-san
January 3rd, 2005, 04:25 PM
Can I still join?If so,could I be a Zangoose?If not,sorry for my ignorance.

_Castrainer
January 4th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Hm... By this afternoon I should be able to post what happens next X_X
Sorry this is turning into heck X_X

Yami's Girl
January 4th, 2005, 08:04 AM
OOC:Really sorry. I couldn't get this page to load. And Btw Jess i'm a female and I said that when i signed up.

IC:Mew fluttered around the tomb, watching it collapse. She saw an opening and quickly flew outside. Sunlight. Fresh, good sunlight. It had been countless years since she'd seen it last. She flew around in the daylight happily.