PDA

View Full Version : Which do you want the most?

Lil' Schu
December 29th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Phwee~! These are the top 3 things kids want, IMO. So...which do you want the most? I choose the laptop, becasue I absolutely love to go on the computer, and this way my mom could go on her computer too, instead of me goign on her computer ._.;.

MegaDitto
December 29th, 2004, 12:22 PM
I would like a laptop but I want a job really.

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 12:22 PM
I want a horse!! I have to wait 5 months though till I get him....

Claire
December 29th, 2004, 12:23 PM
I have..all 3! bwah ha ha XD

Riyuko
December 29th, 2004, 12:25 PM
I want a horse!! I have to wait 5 months though till I get him....

OMG! Thats what I want. ._. Awsome. I have to wait till I'm 14 to get one though. ;-;

~Karli

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Really? I have to wait till I turn 16...

Cassie-chan
December 29th, 2004, 12:29 PM
I would want a laptop. I get on the computer a lot. :P Plus, cell phones....annoy me. >>;;

coco
December 29th, 2004, 12:48 PM
I would want a laptop because I also like going on the computer and I won't have to fight with my brother for who goes on the compy first.

Dark Dragonite
December 29th, 2004, 12:50 PM
well I want a car but I'm not old enough.

Knuckles
December 29th, 2004, 12:57 PM
I want all 3. I want my stuff pimped though. ;_;

GiveMeThe__xTruthx
December 29th, 2004, 03:31 PM
I picked "None of the above, I want something else" because I want a Good Charlotte poster. XD

TRIFORCE89
December 29th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Out of those three things...

A laptop of course. Although I keep saying I want to spend less time at the computer...
Oh! I know! Here's an excuse! I'll spend less time at this one so I can spend more time on that one! Ha!

Cell Phone=I have and don't use
Car=What for? I have no where to go. I stay at home. People scare me easily. And I had an odd experience with a go-kart.

So...laptop.

Teara
December 29th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Well I've had a cell phone for quite a while, and I got a laptop for Christmas, and in June I'm getting my firzt car (JEEP <3) zo...zomething elze? ^^;;
I really don't want anything at the moment, I rarely azk for anything but I'm pleazed with almozt everything =P

Fishy
December 30th, 2004, 02:46 AM
I want a laptop because I like doing stuff on it etc. playing games and chat. Its really handy.

The Incarnation Pokemon
December 30th, 2004, 02:49 AM
Something else, definitely. Laptop I got, cell phone I don't use, and cars...I'm still in drivers' training and driving scares the schtick out of me. XD

I think I want more time to do my Science Fair project, that's what I want.

AngelWolfie
December 30th, 2004, 03:18 AM
None of the above X3 I have a laptop (which I am using) I want my mom to get a cellphone, but I don't want one, and I'm 13, no driver's licence (but I know how to drive just fine)

Vkazuic
December 30th, 2004, 04:24 AM
I have them all, even though I'm only 14 and I don't even know how to drive a car!!! lolz. well i don't really have a car, but my parents have already planned a car for me when I know how to drive.

~Moonlight_Shadow~

Castrainer
December 30th, 2004, 06:16 AM
I would want a laptop. I get on the computer a lot. :P Plus, cell phones....annoy me. >>;;

Cassie said it all~ o__o

Laptop - Neato~
Cell Phones - Annoying~

Scyther5
December 30th, 2004, 06:39 AM
I'd like the car, becuase my parents don't trust me with internet on my own computer, and I don't really want a cell phone, so car it is. Plus if you really wanted to you could sell the car for both of those plus more.

jynx
December 30th, 2004, 06:47 AM
I'd like an MP3 player.

though I don't think I'll get one :P

*Chikorita*
December 30th, 2004, 06:55 AM
Well, I would certainly like a laptop, becuase I love being online on PC and chatting with friends and stuff. But I would only want it if it had a wireless high speed internet connection. XD I am picky. XD Though I currently want a Nintendo DS even more. =P

Breakout
December 30th, 2004, 09:06 AM
I want a new phone, mine is kinda old now xD.

Suz
December 30th, 2004, 09:08 AM
laptop, espshaly with internet >.>

but I need loads of CA$H
XD

Elite Four Lance
December 30th, 2004, 09:19 AM
Id like to have a laptop because I dont need a cell phone or a car right now.

Anacortes
December 31st, 2004, 01:46 PM
i want all three..but I actually want something else way more than any of them..

Star6
December 31st, 2004, 02:00 PM
I don't want any of the choices above because a cell phone I will have to pay for a plan, I already have a laptop (which I got for free), and I am just going to drive my parents old buick when I am 16. I would really like a big screen tv to wacth all my movies on to mkae it seem so much more realer and cooler.

ravenstorture
December 31st, 2004, 02:57 PM
I don't need either three of those choices, considering I have all three. All three are mine, and no one elses. What do I want then? Hmm. I want to be an SMod. XD No, I want more animals! I already have two dogs, 67 fish, a chinchilla, 2 ferrets, an iguana, a cat, a sugar glider, a rabbit, and seven birds. I am currently wanting a praire dog, a teacup maltese, a coatimundi, and pretty much everything else. Oh, I want to be a vet, how about that?

Ryoutarou
December 31st, 2004, 03:17 PM
I have all three ^^; I have a laptop...which I hate >.<; I have a cell phone...that I don't use all that much, and of course a car. And they're all MINE and no one will ever take them away XD. Hmm...S-Mod does sound sorta nice...but nah that'd mess to much with my "blue" layout XD I want a ferret actually, I've never really had one.

Zapchu
December 31st, 2004, 03:42 PM
Hm, have all three already, but if I could choose to get a new one, I'd choose to get a new car or cell phone. XD My laptop is good enough for me already.

Cherrim
December 31st, 2004, 03:51 PM
Laptop.

I've already got a cell phone which I seemingly use only to play Tetris (and rarely for MSN). I honestly don't want a car since even when I do learn to drive... I probably won't. o_O; I don't like leaving my house much and I think I would only be asked to do a bunch of things for my parents if I could drive. XP Stuff like picking my brother up from school, chauffering him places, and then going shopping and stuff. Ew.

So... definitely gotta go with the laptop.

Jess
December 31st, 2004, 03:52 PM
I want a car, Since I will be turning 16 in the summer.. I will most likely get my Permit that summer! XD

the skate board kid
December 31st, 2004, 04:16 PM
A cell phone. So i can........ wait, what do you do with a cell phone?

mew42003
December 31st, 2004, 04:50 PM
I have a cell phone,but I want a Laptop...

Shinin
December 31st, 2004, 06:45 PM
I want a laptop. My family only has one family computer. And it's made even worse because it's in the middle of my living room. It pisses me off. I have to shrink stuff like every 10 seconds.

carrielynn
January 1st, 2005, 12:11 PM
^ I can so relate to you. XD

Those are the three things I want but can't have! I rarely talk on the phone or go anywhere, so I would pick a laptop. However, I'm saving up for a car.

January 1st, 2005, 12:18 PM
None. I could use a monkey to play with, or maybe a banana right now. Which do I want? *thinks* The banana! XD

YAS1
January 1st, 2005, 12:27 PM
Um, I don't want a laptop(even though I do), not a car(I can't drive yet obviously), and not a cell phone. I want a 45" plasma tv. My cousin has a 60" LCD Tv. ...I could use a banana right now.

Shiney
January 1st, 2005, 01:20 PM
Well, it may sound ushy, but it's the truth. I voted for something else. Right now, what I want the most is for the love of my life, Flygon_trainer to be happy.

Burne Starcofski
January 1st, 2005, 01:29 PM
I want a car, since I have no need for anything much else. Shiny, brand new car....

Drizzt' Do Urden
January 1st, 2005, 02:16 PM
I want none of those, i want a new apartment.

Carlito-san
January 1st, 2005, 02:41 PM
Cell phone.I have one,but no coverage.Just the new moto Razr..just got it yesterday.But I need a plan.

Sumomo & Kotoko
January 1st, 2005, 03:48 PM
I want a laptop.And I'm also saveing up for a car :D .

*Best Friends wuth Trap-Door57*

~Dragonair~
January 4th, 2005, 06:40 AM
I dont want any of those things yet. I might want a GameCube.

Jolty-kun
January 4th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Id rather a laptop, i always wanted one XD

Pokemon Master #1
January 5th, 2005, 04:37 PM
What I want the most isn't on there.More video games.

Eon-Rider
January 6th, 2005, 05:33 AM
I have a laptop that I am typing on now I have a cell phone and dont want a car