PDA

View Full Version : The thing in the sky?

Nintendork15
October 9th, 2011, 09:56 AM
So, while being weird and exploring the world within my laptop using google maps, I came across ... this?

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k559/Soundfonter/uh.png

Two figures in the sky?
I found it randomly, but It can be found by
47.110579,9.227568 <-- Google map that
and street view on the big green arrow
then look to the upper left.

What are your thoughts on these figures in the sky?
What do you think they are?

Pyrax
October 9th, 2011, 11:41 AM
I'm gonna go ahead and say that it's probably bird feces on the car's windscreen.
That, or a smudge of sorts.

Nintendork15
October 9th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Google Street View was taken on top the car, that's why in some places you can see the car itself.

littlebrother
October 9th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Yeah, it's just a smudge on the camera or something similar. You can see a darkened smudge in the same general area of street view in the Murgwaldtunnel east of the coordinates you gave, so it's not just something in the sky... x)

tekniko
October 10th, 2011, 12:21 AM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait, it's Superman!

legendarypokemon
October 11th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Arceus has come to destroy us! But no, like what they said, but does look suggestive though

Nintendork15
October 11th, 2011, 01:03 PM
I still not seeing it as a smudge or bird droppings, It's too human? shaped and one is black the other a light white grey ... ?

littlebrother
October 11th, 2011, 05:16 PM
I still not seeing it as a smudge or bird droppings, It's too human? shaped and one is black the other a light white grey ... ?

You're right, it's Jesus and the Virgin Mary looking down at us from the Swiss mist, we were wrong.

Smudges. Pfft.

Patchisou Yutohru
October 11th, 2011, 07:11 PM
I find that so fascinating. The curious, creative, and imaginative parts of me hope it's something very peculiar and interesting and other-worldly! The logical parts of me have been vanquished in defeat in a competitive battle against the curious, creative, and imaginative parts of me and I have come to the conclusion that there is no logical explanation necessary for the thing in the sky at 47.110579,9.227568. I hope this satisfies your curiosity! I'm sure it has.

ExGiygas
October 12th, 2011, 03:41 AM
You're right, it's Jesus and the Virgin Mary looking down at us from the Swiss mist, we were wrong.

Smudges. Pfft.

Wow. It took me a few seconds to see what it was. This is pretty cool.

Sodom
October 12th, 2011, 04:56 AM
It's Jesus and Mary, obviously. People can't even take a morning walk these days without the damn paparazzi hunting them down.

littlebrother
October 12th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Wow. It took me a few seconds to see what it was. This is pretty cool.

It also wants me to drink some Swiss Miss hot chocolate. Good thing I have a big tin full of it.

dinosaurodon
October 12th, 2011, 04:52 PM
oh that, it's always up there in Quarten, Switzerland. It never goes away. You can even fly a plane through it. I've even touched it. jk

Yeah it's probably poop

On another note have you seen the scenery around that area, It's beautiful.

femtrooper
October 12th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Haha, I have no idea what that it, but it's super creepy. I'm an atheist, so I don't think it's anything religious, but it's still creepy looking! Whether it's **** or not, it still looks like something else.