PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem

Pages : [1] 2

DragonTrainer
November 29th, 2003, 06:03 PM
Anyone play it yet?It's the first one to come out of japan, and it's really fun too!!

oni flygon
November 29th, 2003, 06:30 PM
ummm...no, no no no!

It's the 8th(or 7th?) to come out from Japan and 1st to come out here in the US!

Anyway, I liked it and I also like the plot and the character coordination. However, the graphics look the same with the Previous Fire Emblem.

Lokhlan
November 29th, 2003, 10:17 PM
I feel the same way. I just wish they had purchasable mercenary units that were expendable. If any of my characters die in FE, I end up restarting the level because I can't bare to see them die. Thats because the story gets me so attached to each character...

Frostweaver
November 30th, 2003, 12:03 AM
Anyone play it yet?It's the first one to come out of japan, and it's really fun too!!

Sorry... but this statement is COMPLETELY FALSE.

When I was in grade 2, I bought my SNES along with tons of games in Hong Kong (very cheap prices too... My dad kept pressing the guy harder and lower XD). One of them is Fire Emblem... so now... didn't I just say that i got it in Hong Kong? (and now kids... Hong Kong is not part of japan... it WAS but not anymore)

not to mention those billions of roms too XD

DragonTrainer
November 30th, 2003, 07:33 AM
Well, I meant it was the first to come out in U.S.

Not talking about roms though

oni flygon
November 30th, 2003, 03:08 PM
heh... I do really wish that each of your unit has it's own small army for some sacrificial kill. ;) But now, I always send Lowen to the front since he looks stupid and his stats are stupid... (Kill him Lloyd!)

Lokhlan
November 30th, 2003, 03:14 PM
heh... I do really wish that each of your unit has it's own small army for some sacrificial kill. ;) But now, I always send Lowen to the front since he looks stupid and his stats are stupid... (Kill him Lloyd!)

I have Lowen upgraded with the Knights Crest... I wish I had of saved that item & done what you just mentioned doing...

oni flygon
November 30th, 2003, 03:24 PM
I have Rebeca up to level 20 and upgraded her to a sniper... poor Lloyd... got smacked down by the Balista...

Lv 20 Rebeca + Brave Bow = 4 hits of raw power ;)

Lokhlan
November 30th, 2003, 04:07 PM
Sw33t! I'm I've got both of my archers up to lvl 19... I need to upgrade them!

oni flygon
November 30th, 2003, 04:10 PM
I have Serra up to level 17... It was a pain leveling her up... but having a Bishop sure is worth it... ^^

DragonTrainer
November 30th, 2003, 06:01 PM
Serra?Use priscilla, she is an awesome Valkeryie

Also, does anyone use the Flroina?She is an awesome falconight

Lokhlan
November 30th, 2003, 06:51 PM
I never used here much... When I beat the game I'll replay it over again just so I can see what she is like upgraded & leveled up.

I haven't let one character die. Well, I have, but I'd ended up restarting the level just so I could start over with the chance to guard them better.

oni flygon
November 30th, 2003, 07:18 PM
I use Florina for those pesky Mercenaries. I even give her Killer Lance to finish the job :badsmile:

What I like is Eliwood's critical hit sequence. It looks alot like Marth's taunt in SSBM.

btw, has anyone actually did the triple pegasus knight attack?

Lokhlan
November 30th, 2003, 11:59 PM
Not me... Have you? I'm assuming the answer is 'no' since u asked, lol.

DragonTrainer
December 1st, 2003, 02:37 PM
It's only available in hector mode, when you get all 3 pegasus sisters

BTW, any of you guys use Guy?

Lokhlan
December 1st, 2003, 05:41 PM
No, he is still only at level 4 for me. I use all the cavaliers, archers, knights, & axe weilders.

DragonTrainer
December 1st, 2003, 05:58 PM
Guy is one of the best swordmasters, level him up at an arena

Usually, I use about 1 of every type of unit.Except for ones I need, like sky riders and sword wielders.I use rebecca for my archer, axe wielders are hector and dart, and other people fill other parts.Hey guys, post your teams!

Lokhlan
December 1st, 2003, 10:11 PM
This is the team I use most often... No magic weilders!
I'm not including Hero units either...

High Classes:

Ownsin - General
Wallace - General

Marcus - Paladin
Sain - Paladin
Isadora - Paladin

Will - Sniper
Rebecca - Sniper

Normal Classes:

Kent - Cavalier
Lowen - Cavalier

Rath - Nomad - Archer

Matthew - Theif

Priscilla - Troubador

Others:

Hawkeye - Berserker

All the rest I barely ever use unless I need them for a certain mission.

DragonTrainer
December 2nd, 2003, 05:29 AM
Here is my team so far:
Eliwood lv. 20 unpromoted
Hector lv 20 unpromoted
Lyn lv 1 Blade Lord
Rebecca lv 5 Sniper
Guy lv 3 Swordsmaster
Priscilla lv 5 Valkyrie
Dart lv 2 Beserker
Oswin lv 6 General
Florina lv 7 Falcoknight
Raven lv 3 Hero
Legault lv 20 unpromoted
Heath lv 3 Wyvern Lord
Canas lv 9 Druid
Matthew lv 19 unpromoted
Fiora lv 20 Pegasus Knight

Not the best, but I am in chapter 25 eliwood.I will promoted my unpromoted units so, when I can get their promotion items.

Tendo, get rid of Marcus as soon as you can, he is an exp sucker, and weak later on in the game

Lokhlan
December 2nd, 2003, 09:39 PM
No point, I already have him maxed out... I use him for the boss fights. Hes toughs as are all the paladins & generals.

[Edit:] When did you get Heath? What mission number? I think I might have lost my opportunity to get him. :(

DragonTrainer
December 3rd, 2003, 05:17 AM
You get heath in mission 21

He is the wyvern rider that comes frm the left, don't kill him, talk to him with one of your lords.Heath is an excellent wyvern lord, even better than Vaida

oni flygon
December 5th, 2003, 06:00 PM
my team:

Eliwood - Knight Lord Level 3
Lyn - Blade Lord Level 6
Hector - Great Lord Level 1
Florina - unpromoted Level 17
Canas - Druid Level 5
Pent - Sage Level 15
Lucius/Serra - Bishop Level 3/7
Oswin - General Level 12
Rebeca - Sniper Level 20
Barte - unpromoted Level 15
Jaffar - Assasin Level 18
Vaida - Wyvern Lord Level 13
Fiora - unpromoted Level 12
Mathew (I use him whenever there's chest) unpromoted Level 16
Karel - Sword Master Level 15

DragonTrainer
December 8th, 2003, 05:56 PM
Good team oni

How far are you in the game?

oni flygon
December 12th, 2003, 04:55 PM
I beat it with:

Pent: Level 20 (sage)
Rebecca: Level 20 (Sniper)
Karel: Level 15 (SwordMaster)
Canas: Level 13 (Druid)
Lucius: Level 10 (Bishop)
Oswin: Level 16 (General)
Jafaar: Level 20 (Assasin)
Lyn: Level 18 (Blade Lord)
Eliwood: Level 7 (Knight Lord)
Hector: Level 5 (Great Lord)

I'm at Hector Mode trying to beat it again ^^

Lokhlan
December 13th, 2003, 01:37 AM
Hector Mode? Is that the equivalent of "hard mode"?

oni flygon
December 13th, 2003, 11:03 AM
the main character becomes Hector and everything will be in Hector's view point. For example, you will begin in a level where you have to defeat Black Fang members that are raiding Castle Ostia with only Hector and Mathew.

btw, if some characters reached a Level A with their support conversations, they will sometimes have a different ending...

example: SPOILERS:

If You Support Eliwood and Ninian until they reach level A, In the end, Nils will go back to the dragon Realm and Ninian will stay with Eliwood.
http://illia.tempestual.net/images/in-game_art/end01.jpg
http://illia.tempestual.net/images/in-game_art/end04.jpg

end spoiler ^^

Lokhlan
December 13th, 2003, 09:51 PM
Eliwood kills Ninian when she takes dragon form on my file.

oni flygon
December 14th, 2003, 11:47 AM
But then she gets revived by Baramimond in the final battle. XD

Lokhlan
December 15th, 2003, 03:43 PM
So does that mean that mission 30 isn't the last mission?

oni flygon
December 17th, 2003, 06:26 PM
Nope. I think it's mission 31 or 32... I don't remember...

DragonTrainer
December 17th, 2003, 07:27 PM
Yes, I think in Hector Mode, there is an extra mission or somthing like that, I will have to go research it.

oni flygon
December 19th, 2003, 01:41 PM
and you also get 2 more new characters. Karla and Farina. Karla is seemingly hard to get... O.o

DragonTrainer
December 19th, 2003, 02:39 PM
Haven't tried to get karla, but I have gotten farina

I must say, farina is an awesome character.Now I'm using all 3 pegasus sisters.Go triangle attack!

oni flygon
December 19th, 2003, 03:01 PM
What's your favorite critical attack animation?

Mine?
Blade Lord Lyn
Regular and Sol Katti. I like the critical where lyn turns into five then attack the enemy on all sides. Then there's the awesome Sol Katti. First time I saw it I said "SWEET!" out loud. Lyn turns into five then slashes the enemy five times into different angles then dissapears then attacks enemy on all directions. Awesome!

My second favorite is a sword master's critical. Sword master turns into three then attacks the enemy.

DragonTrainer
December 19th, 2003, 06:48 PM
Favorite critical?Lol, I like Guy's, I like how he slashes them like 5 times.

Kenny_C.002
December 20th, 2003, 08:15 PM
31 in normal route
34 or something like that in Hector Route. I actually have to finish the route again to remember (too lazy :P)

I think my fav has to be Lyn's Lord one. Don't know, just grew attached to it.

oni flygon
December 20th, 2003, 08:26 PM
has anyone reached chapter 19xx ... I heard you need to destroy the magic seal to do it... >.>

Kenny_C.002
December 20th, 2003, 09:17 PM
Apparently you can, but i've never seen it done before. How do you hit something that has max speed? Wouldn't it take forever? :P

Lokhlan
December 20th, 2003, 10:16 PM
I'm still trying to beat mission 32 in Eliwood mode!

oni flygon
December 22nd, 2003, 09:36 AM
try using weapons with a high critical hit like Mani Katti, Killing edge or Rapier.

Anyways, who's your all time favorite Fire Emblem character?

Mine is Fa! The evil mamkute of doom!!!! XD

(btw, she makes a cameo in the Nabata desert. Enter the house there and she'll just talk to you...shame she couldn't join.)

punkie90
December 22nd, 2003, 09:39 AM
I have a late question. Is this game pretty good?

oni flygon
December 22nd, 2003, 09:42 AM
Yes... it's awesome!

(the only exception is that Fa doesn't join... u.u;;)

punkie90
December 22nd, 2003, 10:06 AM
How much it costs?!!!like 30?

100marios
December 22nd, 2003, 11:19 AM
How much it costs?!!!like 30?
Yeah I believe so. Either that or $35. I don't own the game so this might change once I get it for Christmas, (that is if I get it) but my favorite characters are Eliwood and Lyn!

DragonTrainer
December 22nd, 2003, 12:37 PM
try using weapons with a high critical hit like Mani Katti, Killing edge or Rapier.

Anyways, who's your all time favorite Fire Emblem character?

Mine is Fa! The evil mamkute of doom!!!! XD

(btw, she makes a cameo in the Nabata desert. Enter the house there and she'll just talk to you...shame she couldn't join.)
Who is Fa exactly?I have seen her cameo, i'm just not aware who she is

BTW, in Wal-Mart, it cost $30

oni flygon
December 22nd, 2003, 06:18 PM
Fa is the one that Hawkeye's daughter protects. Before, Hawkeye protects her since she's a surviving dragon tribe. She lives outside of Arcadia. When you get her, she looks and acts like a ten year old girl but when she engages in combat, she turns into a big, fire dragon with insane stats! You even get her early in the game! However, you can only use flametongue 30 times...
(She's from Fire Emblem 6: The Sword of Seals)

DragonTrainer
December 23rd, 2003, 07:54 AM
Wow, she sounds excellent

Any idea if FE6 will be released in US?I love FE games, I must play more!

oni flygon
December 23rd, 2003, 01:23 PM
It's most likely since they featured Roy in Super Smash Brothers Melee...

In Fire Emblem 6, they have Boris, Wendy and Bart - Knight Siblings that can perform the triangle attack. They also have Pegasus Knight sisters that can perform it. They also have Durandal and ARmads - any swordwielder can Use Durandal but you have to have a weapon level of S. Same for Armads. They also have Nino and Jafaar's twins! (One's a mage and one's a Shaman.) They also have Canas' son and mother. And Hawkeye's daughter, Karla and Barte's daughter, Karel himself! Marcus himslef! Merlinus himself! Eliwood's son (obviously), Roy. Hector's daughter (obviously) Lilina. They also have Rath's father, Geitz's brother and Rebecca's son. There's also people who have the Fire Emblem tradition in them... aka the Cain and Abel tradition... look alike cavaliers in Green and Red (sound's familiar?)

DragonTrainer
December 23rd, 2003, 05:49 PM
Dude, FE6 sounds so awesome.......I seriously need to know if it will come out, and when

100marios
December 28th, 2003, 07:59 PM
I got this game the day before yesterday and I'm on ch.15, and I must say...this game rocks! I would change my vote for the best game for the gba in the thread for "the best video games of the year" or something, to have both M&L:SS and FE!

Kenny_C.002
December 28th, 2003, 08:19 PM
It's a hope that FE6 comes out with updated graphics and stuff. It's a hope...I hope. No, not old FE6! New FE6! :P

btw, everyone had enough of FE7 yet? lol (It's a joke)

Yami NiCk
December 28th, 2003, 08:58 PM
In some way, yes. I get tired of having to restart a chapter over. Other than that, heck no. :P

oni flygon
December 28th, 2003, 09:30 PM
lol I got Eliqood and Ninian to Level A support level just right now. Any of Merlinus' support conversations are funny... so are Barte/Karla XD

100marios
December 28th, 2003, 09:54 PM
You know what Oni flygon? I just pictured something. Look at the pic of yellow in your avatar, replace the yellow color hair with green, imagine she is wearing blue (whatever she is wearing) instead of yellow. Now who from FE7 does she look like? Anyone? This should be easy.......the pic would look like a chibi of her hehe.....I know that a few more things would also have to be changed, but you guys should get the idea.

oni flygon
December 29th, 2003, 05:48 PM
Lyn? XD

I don't usually think that Lyn should be an actual Lord... I mean... she's just there for the tutorial then she rejoins and doesn't play much of the story line except huntdown the Black Fang. She doesn't get a legendary weapon. She's nowhere to be found in FE6. Heck, even Caelin doesn't exsist in FE6 since she let Ostia take it... XP

Hector should actually be paired up with Florina btw... and Eliwood? um... dunno... If it would be Ninian, Roy would be half human half Dragon ...XD

DragonTrainer
December 29th, 2003, 07:03 PM
Lol, it would be funny if Roy was a dragon XD

Lyn, I didn't like her much, there were btter sword users out ther(Raven,Guy,Eliwood,etc)

oni flygon
December 29th, 2003, 09:22 PM
I forgot to mention that Barte looks more wierder in FE 6 ... more like Wario XD

http://www.angelfire.com/games4/fesealsword/images/Barthol.gif

then there's Fir... she's looks alot like her mother... OBVIOUSLY! XD (Want her to look like Barte?! XP)

http://www.angelfire.com/games4/fesealsword/images/Fil.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/games4/fesealsword/images/Carol.gif
^does this guy look familiar to you? XD

http://www.angelfire.com/games4/fesealsword/images/Rei.gifhttp://www.angelfire.com/games4/fesealsword/images/Lugh.gif
Ever wondered where could Nino be? ^_^

http://www.angelfire.com/games4/fesealsword/images/Hugh.gif
Canas' son looks 100x cooler than him... except his mother...

100marios
December 29th, 2003, 10:40 PM
Heh, I like Lyn! I like how she does her critical hit too! Besides, the Mani Katti is a pretty important sword.

DragonTrainer
December 30th, 2003, 07:31 AM
Lol, I never thoughtthe Mani Katii as such a powerful and important sword.I rather used Killing Edges and Silver Swords

100marios
December 30th, 2003, 08:12 PM
I think the only reason Lyn isn't too good in you guys opinions is because her defense isn't all that good. *shrugs*
However she is rather speedy!
Oh and what system is FE6 for? It looks like it's for the GBA.(or at least I hope because that means there's a chance it might come out in the US!)
*continues to hope*
I think Bartre looks wierd with or without his mustache! And thank goodness his daughter doesn't look like him hehe, She's cute like this!

DragonTrainer
December 31st, 2003, 06:57 AM
FE6 is a GBA game...and I hope if they release the others, they can also be GBA, or maybe have all of the games in one disc, and sell it like that

oni flygon
December 31st, 2003, 10:36 AM
It's for GBA ... and we can see the happier less-demonic version of Karel (as posted above) You should make Guy support with Karel... very funny XD (He's that obssesed killing people?!)

DragonTrainer
January 1st, 2004, 11:15 AM
Lol, I never used Karel, I always used Guy, but now, I found out swordmasters aren't all that great

oni flygon
January 1st, 2004, 02:10 PM
Sword Masters have a pretty high critical rate. Especially Karel. If Karel can hit two times, there's a chance they can land two critical hits... poor Limistella XD

DragonTrainer
January 1st, 2004, 02:37 PM
Yea, that's true, but they're strenght never get so high, and the only thing they max out for me is speed

Besides, the only sword user I ever need is Raven, he takes on hordes of enemies by himself

oni flygon
January 1st, 2004, 02:49 PM
has anyone actually had Geitz? I heard he's really not that good..

btw, I have Oswin promoted and at Level 20 with 60HP and maxed defense... woohoo! My human tank is finished XD

DragonTrainer
January 1st, 2004, 05:20 PM
Yea, Geitz is not much compared to Dart and Dorcas and Hector

Lol, Oswin can take on anything

oni flygon
January 1st, 2004, 05:24 PM
On normal mode, Wallace sucks since you ahve to promote him at once. But he's better in hard mode sicne you don't have to promote him.

DragonTrainer
January 1st, 2004, 05:33 PM
True, but I always found Oswin better than Wallace

oni flygon
January 1st, 2004, 05:49 PM
That's true. But Oswin has the potential to surpass Wallace's stats.

DragonTrainer
January 1st, 2004, 07:14 PM
Yea, Oswin was always better

Did you ever use the pegasus sisters?

oni flygon
January 1st, 2004, 07:34 PM
Yeah. I have Florina's support conversation up to A with Fiora. I always have Farina. Triangle Attack! XD

DragonTrainer
January 1st, 2004, 07:47 PM
Yea, the pegasus sisters are the best

oni flygon
January 1st, 2004, 07:51 PM
"Behold the dancing wings of Ilia! Triangle attack!"

I love that quote XD

100marios
January 1st, 2004, 08:20 PM
Huh? What triangle? I just got Fiora so I'm curious. Oh and you guys know about the affinity of the characters right? How do I find out the right pairs of people? Which goes with which and what happens? (sorry, I'm very curious hehe)

oni flygon
January 1st, 2004, 08:29 PM
If you finish that chapter where you have to recruit Hawkeye, Nils will give you your auguries. Then, in the fortune section, choose "Reading" then you can see who can support with who.

The triangle attack is only available in Hector mode. If you manage to get Florina, Farina and Fiora in this Posistion:

P = pegasus
E = Enemy
-P
PEP

and make one of them attack, it will always do triple damage

DragonTrainer
January 4th, 2004, 08:21 AM
Yea, triangle attack does enormous damage, it's always good to use if you are stuck on a boss

100marios
January 5th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Thanks you guys, I have another question. What do you do with the lords (Eliwood, Lyn, Hector) when they reach lvl 20? Can you upgrade them? If so, with what?

DragonTrainer
January 5th, 2004, 06:52 PM
You upgrade them with heaven seal, but you have to wait a while till you get them.Don't worry, you don't have to do anything to get them, people will give them to you later on

100marios
January 5th, 2004, 07:30 PM
What chapter? I'm currently on ch. 23.
Oh and for the support conversations, sometimes when I put a character next to another character on their affinity lists, the support command doesn't appear....what's up with that?
Oh and one last question for now! (sorry for all the questioning hehe)
but when Nino and Jaffar are in the house and Jaffar faints (ch.23) am I supposed to help?

Pogiforce-14
January 7th, 2004, 09:06 AM
I'm not good with support moves. I'm stuck on the pirate ship chapter. I can't keep my lords alive that long.

100marios
January 7th, 2004, 12:46 PM
I'm lucky I had my NP magazine to help me with those hehe. I think I can help ya if you want, That is if I find my magazine soon hehe.

DragonTrainer
January 7th, 2004, 03:08 PM
The pirate ship level is not too difficult.If you want your characters to survive, keep them all in the north, and block the openings with high defense characters, and if your characters go low on hp, switch them out.By the way, your lords should be strong enough to survive by then

100marios
January 7th, 2004, 06:33 PM
*asks politely*
Could you answer my other question above DragonTrainer? By the sound of it, you seem like you know your way around this game pretty well!

100marios
January 9th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Can someone help me? How in the world do I defeat Vaida? She's no pushover!

oni flygon
January 10th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Don't kill her! She can join your army later! Just stall and kill the other Wyverns to level up Pent or Rebecca (If you have her) or Barte.

Lords can be promoted when they reach level 10. (with Heaven Seal. One given by Pent, One given by the Queen of Bern and one given to you by AThos) But I recomend promoting them at Level 20. In Eliwood's story, Eliwood can only be promoted by Athos. Same for Hector in Hector mode

DragonTrainer
January 12th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Yes, you get 3 heaven seals in a short period of time.1 on Ch 24(Use this on Lyn)
One on 26X(I think, Use this on Hector), and one on CH27(Eliwood will be automatically promoted.I think those are the chapters, I'm not sure though

latios tamer
January 12th, 2004, 05:54 PM
i just wanted some opinions, do you guys recomend this game to a person who likes kill people games because i was thinking about gtting it

DragonTrainer
January 13th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Well, this isn't exactly based on killing people, more like a strategic RPG

oni flygon
January 17th, 2004, 03:04 PM
I'm sure you guys might know some sprites here:

http://s3.invisionfree.com/PokespecialTK/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=459561

XD

100marios
January 17th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Hehe, well I've never seen Zepheidel's sprite before.
I wouldn't have got this game if it was all about the killing and stuff. I don't like those kind of games, (blood,gore,....disgusting..) when characters die, or fall unconscious, they just disappear. Hooray! After about 3 weeks of playing this game (along with others) I have reached ch. 30! I don't see why you guys don't like Lyn that much, she's awesome in my game! Most likely my best character.

DragonTrainer
January 18th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Lyn just isn't that great I would easily replace her with Raven or Guy/Karel

oni flygon
January 18th, 2004, 02:27 PM
I often use Lyn only for some pesky Paladins... She's over all great but the game wants you to hook Lyn up with Hector...which is just not so right. Lilina's mother was actually Florina. That's why Lilina has the shy/brave nature. From Hector and Florina... btw, ever thought that Lucius was a girl? XD

100marios
January 21st, 2004, 07:07 PM
I thought he was a girl, when I saw a picture of him, not a game one but the official art picture.

WOOHOO!!! After many long, hard, and fun battles, I have finally finished the game!....that is, Eliwood's tale at least! How do I do Hector's tale?.....man this game is good hehe.....oh never mind! I just found out!

oni flygon
January 23rd, 2004, 02:34 PM
Support Eliwood and Ninian! XD ever thought who is Roy's mother. If it was Ninian, then Roy would have a 1/4 chances of being a dragon...

Or...has anyone reached chapter 16xx ?

100marios
January 23rd, 2004, 07:16 PM
Yeah I was always wondering who Eliwood married.....hehe, Roy, 1/4 dragon..
*imagines Roy turning into a dragon when angry like the Hulk*
That would be interesting hehe........
Oh yeah I wanted to ask, is Hesctor's tale at all different than Eliwood's besides the conversations and the first battle? I'm only on ch.13 in his tale, but is there anything that wasn't in Eliwood's? New fighters? Anything?

oni flygon
January 23rd, 2004, 07:59 PM
Actually, people like Fa (Mamkutes) turn into dragons with dragon stones XD

100marios
January 23rd, 2004, 08:03 PM
Actually, people like Fa (Mamkutes) turn into dragons with dragon stones XD
*eye twitches*
.............is that in Hector's story? Because I have never heard of anything like that before hehe.....is it in one of the other Fire Emblem games?

oni flygon
January 23rd, 2004, 08:13 PM
Fa is from Fire Emblem 6... there, you can use Mamkutes which is way awesome! Saw that dragon in the final battle? If you trained Fa to Level 20, that's the same stats!

100marios
January 23rd, 2004, 08:41 PM
Fa is from Fire Emblem 6... there, you can use Mamkutes which is way awesome! Saw that dragon in the final battle? If you trained Fa to Level 20, that's the same stats!
Woah.....she would be fun to have on your side hehe!
I read what you said about the support conversation between Eliwood and Ninian and I have a question. Most of the time when I place a character next to another character and a support option should appear, it doesn't! I try to do the support conversations, but for some reason it never seems to work! Do you know what you have to do?

oni flygon
January 27th, 2004, 05:46 PM
they should be together for a certain amount of time. Like 100+ (some characters take less like Hector and Eliwood) turns. But once you support them once, they should be easier to support after... you should see Vaida/Merlinus supports and Marcus/Merlinus supports XD

btw, what's your favorite music in Fire Emblem?

Mine are: Together we ride, Everything in to dark, Blessings of the 8 generals I, Softly with Grace and Nergal's Theme: Calamity Bringer...

XD

and one last thing, I beat Hector mode with the following:

Eliwood - Level 20 Lord Knight (Maxed Skill + attack) w/ Durandal, A suuport with Ninian
Hector - Level 20 Great Lord (Maxed Attack + Defense) w/ Armads
Lyn - Level 20 Blade Lord (Maxed Skill, Speed, Attack and Luck) w/ Sol Katti
Canas - Level 20 Druid (Maxed Skill, Resistance) Nergal destroyer!
Nino - Level 20 Sage (Maxed Magic, Speed, Resistance, Skill) w/ Afa's drops
Lucius - Level 20 Bishop (Maxed Magic, Resistance) w/ Aureola
Rebecca - Level 20 Sniper (Maxed Speed, attack and Skill) A Support with Dart
Farina - Level 20 Falco knight (Maxed Speed, Skill, Resistance, luck)
Oswin - Level 20 General (Maxed Attack, Defense)
Karel - Level 20 Swordmaster (Maxed Skill)
Dart - Level 20 Berserker (Maxed attack) A Support with Rebecca

DragonTrainer
January 27th, 2004, 05:53 PM
My favorite is a Knight's Oath.That song is so awesome

oni flygon
January 27th, 2004, 05:56 PM
how about this? Can you guys name all 8 legendary weapons?

100marios
January 27th, 2004, 06:07 PM
I was thinking about asking something like this hehe.

I like a lot of the ones you like!
I like: Blessing of the 8 Generals 1, Everything into the Dark, Rise to the Challenge, Recollection of a Petal, Lyn's Desire, Reminiscence, Softly with Grace and Precious Things.
There never was a song I didn't like, but these are my favorites of the favorite! Hehe.......Did you get all the songs? I'm up to 96%.

oni flygon
January 27th, 2004, 06:13 PM
I'm up to 98%

I have Shattered soul (acquirred if you support Eliwood and Ninian to A before Ninian dies....)

Anyways, the 8 legendary items are:

Durandal (Sword), Malte (Spear), Armads (Axe), Miurgre (Bow), Forblaze (Anima), Aureola (Light), Apocalypse (Dark), Holy Maiden (Staff)

http://www.angelfire.com/games4/fesealsword/images/Clarine.gif http://www.angelfire.com/games4/fesealsword/images/Klein.gif

Did I mention Pent and Louise had kids? XD

http://www.angelfire.com/games4/fesealsword/images/Sofia.gif

20 years later, she looks alot the same... because she's half mamkute...

http://www.angelfire.com/games4/fesealsword/images/Fa.gif

um... as for Fa, SHE RULES!!! XD

100marios
January 27th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Cool hehe. I wish I knew as much about Fire Emblem as you!...and I hope they keep making new Fire Emblem games for the U.S.!..............
as for the 3 legendary weapons, all I knew were the 3 easy ones, Durandal, Forblaze, and Armads hehe.
*sweat drop*
Unfortuantely for me, I used Marcus a lot against the bosses and stuff my first time through, too bad he stinks so much later on. Fortunately in Hector mode I'm in ch.16 and I haven't used him yet.

As for Nergal, Lyn pretty much defeated him in one turn hehe.
What was your strategy for beating the dragon? I sent Eliwood to attack on the front, Hector to attack on the left side, Lyn on the right, and Athos right behind Hector. Nils pretty much saved their lives here. The fire attack the dragon used did tons of damage to all of the four, especially Athos because he had the least life, so I had Renault use his long distance healing on all of them. Unfortunately, Renault couldn't heal them enough and one of them was going to get defeated. I started freaking out a little bit because I didn't want to start the lvl all over again, but than I remembered Nils. I used him on Renault, and he was able to heal them all to full health! Sure enough, the dragon attacked Athos. Than I defeated it with Eliwood and Hector. What a battle! Hehe.....

oni flygon
January 27th, 2004, 06:56 PM
For Nergal, I had Lucius attack him with Aureola. Then I sent Canas with Luna... and BAM! One critical hit!

As for the dragon, I sent Athos first then Hector, then Lyn, then Eliwood, Then Lucius then Canas with Luna. Then I used Nino's Fortify. Then finished it off with Canas... another Luna XD

100marios
January 27th, 2004, 07:24 PM
What was your ranking? You know, an A, B, C, what was your ranking with Eliwood's tale? I got a B, mostly because I lvled up Marcus a whole bunch at the beginning.

oni flygon
January 27th, 2004, 08:42 PM
B ... since my tactics rating is low. I spent 100+ turns leveling Nino and supporting characters...

DerChristoph
January 30th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Yeah, the same thing happened to me. My obsession with support conversations kind of took over when I was playing Light on the Hector Campaign. But I got a question or two you can maybe answer. Who, precisly, is Fa, and what do Afa's Drops do?

oni flygon
January 30th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Fa is a Makute who you can play in Fire Emblem 6. Mamkutes are dragons that can turn into human form (like Ninian) Only, they turn into Dragons IF you have dragin stones. As for Afa's drops, they increase the unit's stats growth.

Example, if Lyn's luck growth is 50%, it increases tp 70%.

DragonTrainer
January 30th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Hmm, I thought afa's drops just increased growth % for each stat by 5%

100marios
January 30th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Is Afa's drops that gift that Athos gives you in the Nabata desert?

DragonTrainer
January 30th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Yes, that is the very one

100marios
January 30th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Ok! I was wondering what that did too hehe.

DerChristoph
January 30th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Ok, thank you very much peeps. Oh...and one more question. If you face Linus because of your Lord's levels instead of Lloyd, is it anything special? I mean, to me the level was easier, I geuss because there was no fog. But It seemed odd that the harder to get level wouldn't be anything special.

oni flygon
January 30th, 2004, 10:29 PM
If you face Linus first, it means your Lord's combined levels was above 50. If you face Lloyd first, it means your Lord's combined levels was below level 50... I think... wasn't Lloyd the swordmaster guy who my friend think is hot? ... maybe...

if you want to know more about Fire Emblem 6: The Sword of Seals (The one with Roy) and Fire Emblem 7: The Blazing Sword (The one with Eliwood...etc)

Go Here:
http://www.velthomer.net/siggyspants/

if your wondering what "siggyspants" mens, it means "Sigurd's pants" Sigurd was the main character in Fire Emblem 5: Geneology of the Holy war...and his pants...look... AWESOME! XD

DerChristoph
February 1st, 2004, 06:14 PM
I must see these pants of awesomeness...

DragonTrainer
February 4th, 2004, 03:10 PM
LOl we all do :P

So, any news for FE6 coming out?

100marios
February 4th, 2004, 04:05 PM
LOl we all do :P

So, any news for FE6 coming out?
No news as of yet.....I really hope they do. Besides, it tells Roy's story right?
A lot of Gamecube owners have SSBM, so it makes sense to tell where Marth and Roy (well at least Roy) came from.

Red_Lugia9090
February 4th, 2004, 05:21 PM
I have the american version of FE.
They released it not too long ago.
I am almost to the end of the first part of the game.

(PS I am a happy SSBM game owner)

100marios
February 4th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I have the american version of FE.
They released it not too long ago.
I am almost to the end of the first part of the game.

(PS I am a happy SSBM game owner)
I think you mean FE7, that's what the american one is.
We all have it too, (I think) but we're hoping that the next one will be released in the U.S. too!
....this first part? You mean Lyn's story?

P.S. I am a happy and very strong SSBM owner too! Hehe.....

DragonTrainer
February 4th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Lol, I own SSBM as well :D

Can't wait for FE6

100marios
February 4th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Lol, I own SSBM as well :D

Can't wait for FE6
Cool! This is the wrong thread for it, but what character do you use?

FE6 is gonna be great when it comes! It doesn't hurt to be optmistic! Hehe.

Red_Lugia9090
February 4th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I didn't know that there were 7 versions of FE!!!!
Yes, Lyn's story
I know that this is a bit off-topic, but I like either Roy or Pikachu...
What's your favorite?

100marios
February 4th, 2004, 07:00 PM
I didn't know that there were 7 versions of FE!!!!
Yes, Lyn's story
I know that this is a bit off-topic, but I like either Roy or Pikachu...
What's your favorite?
Yeah, FE is a really old series whose roots stretch back all the way to the original NES. (The first game has Marth as the main character)
Nintendo has just never released it out of Japan, for unknown reasons.
FE6 is also for the gameboy advance, so I don't see why they wouldn't release it, now that they've opened up the world of Fire Emblem to so many people.

For SSBM, my best character (as if it wasn't obvious enough hehe) is Mario!
I have an idea! For all of you that own the game, post your scores (KO'S, SD's, etc.) for your best character in the SSBM thread in the "pokemon N64 & Gamecube forum! I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but I want to see how good other people are too!

DerChristoph
February 6th, 2004, 04:48 AM
Marth is coicidently, my favorite charachter, and has been since I unlocked him in SSBM. And now FE is very possibly my favorite game. I love coincidences. Sorry for not posting my scores, but I currently don't have a GC SSBM disc. >.< My brother snapped it in half on accident when I let him bring it to a friends house. Never trust small children with breakable games.

oni flygon
February 6th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Marth? XD One thing I hate about Marth is that you don't get to promote him. The best lord Overall is Sigurd! XD

DragonTrainer
February 6th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Well, I have to say so far Hector and Marth, since I use Marth for SSBM, and Hector is awesome one FE7

Red_Lugia9090
February 7th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Yeah, Marth is awesome, but I like Roy better because of the fire attacks.

oni flygon
February 7th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Fire attacks? As in...

Sword of Seals
Abilities: Strong against dragons and can attack indirectly with fire.
history: A legendary Weapon wielded once by one of the eight legends, Hartmut. Hartmut wielded 2 weapons - Exacuss and Sword of Seals.

100marios
February 7th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Fire attacks? As in...

Sword of Seals
Abilities: Strong against dragons and can attack indirectly with fire.
history: A legendary Weapon wielded once by one of the eight legends, Hartmut. Hartmut wielded 2 weapons - Exacuss and Sword of Seals.
The fire attacks Roy has in SSBM that's what he means...
They should make remakes of the old FE games, that would be cool!

DragonTrainer
February 7th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Yea, that would be so awesome

oni flygon
February 7th, 2004, 01:46 PM
What I like about in Fire Emblem 6 is that you can get the Legendary weapons later in the game...

Durandal - Blazing Sword (Wielded by: Roland)
Armads - Lightning Hammer (Wielded by: Durban)
Malte - Blizzard Spear (I forgot who Wields this...)
Miurgre - Wind Bow (Wielded by: Hanon)
Forblaze - Purest of Flames (Wielded by: AThos)
Aureola - Heavenly life (Wielded by: Elmine)
Apocalypse - Unrelinquished darkness (Wielded by: Bramimond)
Holy Maiden - Wielded by: Elmine

Others:
Sword of Seals: Wielded by Hartmut (Roy's sword)
Exacuss: Wielded by Hartmut (Zephiel's sword)

DragonTrainer
February 7th, 2004, 05:51 PM
You know so much oni, I wish you knew if they were going to release them here

oni flygon
February 7th, 2004, 06:53 PM
lol, I don't know when are they going to be released, but I'm waiting :P

Anyone here rememebrs who was the founder of Ilia?

100marios
February 7th, 2004, 07:13 PM
lol, I don't know when are they going to be released, but I'm waiting :P

Anyone here rememebrs who was the founder of Ilia?
Err....uh....can I get a lifeline? Hehe....
No not really actually. I'm really fascinated about FE, although I don't know that much about it.
Oh yeah, and why do they call it Fire Emblem when it really didn't serve much of a purpose in FE7? Did it have a bigger purpose in past FE games?

oni flygon
February 7th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Fire Emblem? It's that Jewel thingie... All the games mention the Fire Emblem at least once... the older games were focused on the Fire Emblem and...you get the picture...

100marios
February 7th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Fire Emblem? It's that Jewel thingie... All the games mention the Fire Emblem at least once... the older games were focused on the Fire Emblem and...you get the picture...
Well I sorta do hehe....
But what's so special about it?...besides it being a jewel?

oni flygon
February 7th, 2004, 07:51 PM
it has the same purpose as a heaven's seal...only for Princes and stuff. A Prince is a unit type in Fire Emblem 4... playable...

100marios
February 7th, 2004, 08:03 PM
it has the same purpose as a heaven's seal...only for Princes and stuff. A Prince is a unit type in Fire Emblem 4... playable...
Oh, I see.....Oh!! I wish I could play FE4! The other games sound so cool!

oni flygon
February 7th, 2004, 10:04 PM
I found a site where you can download the ROM of Fire Emblem 5: Geneology of the Holy War...but I lost the link so now, I'm searching for it...

100marios
February 7th, 2004, 10:33 PM
I found a site where you can download the ROM of Fire Emblem 5: Geneology of the Holy War...but I lost the link so now, I'm searching for it...
Really? COOL!
What system is it for?

oni flygon
February 7th, 2004, 10:57 PM
FE5 was in SNES...so it must be there... *continues to search*

DragonTrainer
February 8th, 2004, 08:27 AM
I think the founder was Roland, but I'm probably wrong :P

Dude, if you find the ROMS, PM them to me

oni flygon
February 8th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Roland founded Lycia... they said that in the game like a hundred times...

Red_Lugia9090
February 9th, 2004, 02:50 PM
It said in the beginning of Eliwood's story who founded what.
Ninian DIES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Well what happened to Nils?!?!?!?!?

P.S: I'm a girl, 100marios!!!!!!!!!

100marios
February 9th, 2004, 02:56 PM
It said in the beginning of Eliwood's story who founded what.
Ninian DIES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Well what happened to Nils?!?!?!?!?

P.S: I'm a girl, 100marios!!!!!!!!!
Oh!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry! So very sorry! It just came as an instinct to call you a boy!
Can I make it up to you in anyway?
Hehe.....

Red_Lugia9090
February 9th, 2004, 03:03 PM
ROFLOL

Nah, that's alright
so what happened to Nils??????
please tell me!!!!!!
don't keep me in the suspense any longer!!!!!!!

100marios
February 9th, 2004, 03:04 PM
ROFLOL

Nah, that's alright
so what happened to Nils??????
please tell me!!!!!!
don't keep me in the suspense any longer!!!!!!!
Well, it'll kinda spoil things though....

oni flygon
February 9th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Now i remember who found Ilia... Barrigan! ^_^

Have any of you guys tried Dart? He's a VERY AWESOME Berserker. If you Support him with Rebecca, then you equip him with Killer Axe, he has a Critical of 70 against Morphs! (Who basically have no luck whatsoever)

100marios
February 9th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Now i remember who found Ilia... Barrigan! ^_^

Have any of you guys tried Dart? He's a VERY AWESOME Berserker. If you Support him with Rebecca, then you equip him with Killer Axe, he has a Critical of 70 against Morphs! (Who basically have no luck whatsoever)
Wow! Really? I actually never used Dart a lot. He seemed a little weak to start with......I haven't gotten to that part yet in Hector mode so perhaps I'll give it a try! I was in desperate need of a good axe wielder last time....

oni flygon
February 9th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Try training Dart at Chapters 23-25...

Red_Lugia9090
February 10th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Well, it'll kinda spoil things though....

I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!
TELL ME!!!!!!!!

100marios
February 12th, 2004, 03:09 PM
I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!
TELL ME!!!!!!!!
How about......
You tell me what chapter you're in, and I'll tell you how close you are to getting to that spot!
What do ya say?
Hehe.....

Red_Lugia9090
February 13th, 2004, 08:16 PM
How about......
You tell me what chapter you're in, and I'll tell you how close you are to getting to that spot!
What do ya say?
Hehe.....

One Problem...
I WAS on the chapter where you first arrive on dread isle, but I got frustrated and restarted from the beginning. NOW I'm on the chapter after the one where you meet Nils, Ninian, and Lucius.

oni flygon
February 13th, 2004, 08:20 PM
SPOILERS:

in CHapter 19xx , we know that Ninian and Nils are Nergal's children. In Chapter 30, we learned that Ninian is a dragon, Later she dies under Eliwoods hands...

Red_Lugia9090
February 13th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Whoa! Ninian is a DRAGON?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I DON'T believe it!!!!!
Does that mean that Nils can turn into a dragon too?

100marios
February 13th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Whoa! Ninian is a DRAGON?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I DON'T believe it!!!!!
Does that mean that Nils can turn into a dragon too?
They're both Dragons! And the Dragon's gate is a portal from the dragon/men world (where Ninian and Nils came from), to the just men world. Ninian and Nils heard calls from the portal, and although they knew it was against what they were told, they went anyway. For some reason, they lost a lot of their power, and transformed into humans fo the time. Nergal found them and wanted to use them to call more dragons, but not at that current time. He needed a lot of quintessence for each call. (I think) So he had them stay with Eliwood's dad, Elbert, whom they very grew very fond of.

I hope I didn't say too much hehe.....

oni flygon
February 13th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Ninian and Nils are Mamkutes. Mamkutes are POWERLESS without their dragon stones. Nergal stole Ninian and Nils' dragon stones. Afterwards, they are forced to transform into humans. Nergal is Ninian and Nils' father... chapter 19xx (Hector mode)

To perform dark magic, one must sacrifice his or her mind to the dark forces. If you are over exposed to dark magic, your mind will basically disappear. Canas' brothers were turned into zombies sinced they were dark magic users. Nergal on the otherhand, became insane and lost his memory after helping Ninian and Nils escape from the scourging. Canas' mother, Nime uses dark magic however, she did not became a zombie nor insane, thus Pent was amazed when he meets Canas since he is Nime's son. To use anima magic, you basically chant out word and pull out your physical strength to wield the elements. Light magic though, is much easier. You just basically say a prayer and concentrate. However, only Bishops and Monks have the training and concentration to wield it.

Pop quiz: name all the Fire Emblem games! XD

100marios
February 13th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Ninian and Nils are Mamkutes. Mamkutes are POWERLESS without their dragon stones. Nergal stole Ninian and Nils' dragon stones. Afterwards, they are forced to transform into humans. Nergal is Ninian and Nils' father... chapter 19xx (Hector mode)

To perform dark magic, one must sacrifice his or her mind to the dark forces. If you are over exposed to dark magic, your mind will basically disappear. Canas' brothers were turned into zombies sinced they were dark magic users. Nergal on the otherhand, became insane and lost his memory after helping Ninian and Nils escape from the scourging. Canas' mother, Nime uses dark magic however, she did not became a zombie nor insane, thus Pent was amazed when he meets Canas since he is Nime's son. To use anima magic, you basically chant out word and pull out your physical strength to wield the elements. Light magic though, is much easier. You just basically say a prayer and concentrate. However, only Bishops and Monks have the training and concentration to wield it.
Pop quiz: name all the Fire Emblem games! XD
*falls over*
I'm gonna fail this hehe....
19xx you say? Well, I'm almost there....I think I'm on ch.17x Hector mode....
What ch. do you get Farina and that other person? I don't want to miss them!

oni flygon
February 13th, 2004, 09:30 PM
You get Farina after the Lloyd/Linus Chapter. Getting Karla is tricky...you need to train Bartre up to Level 5 and Promoted. You see her in the chapter where you buy stuff. Make Bartre talk to Karla and they will battle. Now for the tricky part: HAVE BARTRE AND KARLA SURVIVE ONE TURN OF BATTLE. If they both live afterwards, Karla will join. Personally, I don't use Karla. She's slightly stronger than Karel but Karel still beat her by criticals. Just take her sword, a Wo Doa and give it to Lyn or Guy.

Answer to Pop quiz:
Fire Emblem. Main Character: Marth
Fire Emblem Gaiden. Main Character: (I forgot)
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem. Main Character: Marth
Fire Emblem: Thracia 776. Main Character: Leaf
Fire Emblem: Geneology of the Holy War. Main Character: Sigurd, Cecile
Fire Emblem: The Sword of Seals. Main Character: Roy, Lilina
Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword. Main Character: Eliwood, Hector, Lyn

100marios
February 13th, 2004, 09:34 PM
You get Farina after the Lloyd/Linus Chapter. Getting Karla is tricky...you need to train Bartre up to Level 5 and Promoted. You see her in the chapter where you buy stuff. Make Bartre talk to Karla and they will battle. Now for the tricky part: HAVE BARTRE AND KARLA SURVIVE ONE TURN OF BATTLE. If they both live afterwards, Karla will join. Personally, I don't use Karla. She's slightly stronger than Karel but Karel still beat her by criticals. Just take her sword, a Wo Doa and give it to Lyn or Guy.

Answer to Pop quiz:
Fire Emblem. Main Character: Marth
Fire Emblem Gaiden. Main Character: (I forgot)
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem. Main Character: Marth
Fire Emblem: Thracia 776. Main Character: Leaf
Fire Emblem: Geneology of the Holy War. Main Character: Sigurd, Cecile
Fire Emblem: The Sword of Seals. Main Character: Roy, Lilina
Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword. Main Character: Eliwood, Hector, Lyn

You have to promote him at lvl 5!? That's a little bit of a waste hehe....I think I already have him at lvl 5...nonpromoted though.

*looks at quiz answers*
So uh....whats a 2 out of 7? Hehe.....
*sweatdrop*

oni flygon
February 13th, 2004, 09:40 PM
lol Have Bartre promoted at Level 20 then train up to level 5 or up.. ^_^;;

2 out of 7? That's a Fire Emblem newbie... XD

Fire Emblem Gaiden's main character is Alm btw...

Random Fire EMblem fact: In Fire Emblem 5, there are over 200 characters. However, you can only play up to 30 out of 200. How is this possible? ATt he first part of the game, the main character is Sigurd. Soon, you are joined by more people. Now, if you support a person with another person, they will always fall in love in the end of the first part of the game. In the second part of the game, the main character is Celice. Now, your army now is composed of the children of your previous characters. Your character depends who you support with. However, Celice will always be Celice. If you don't support at all, you will just have ordinary characters....

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/fesa/images/emperorgif.gifhttp://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/fesa/images/nergul.gif

Ereshkigal VS Exacuss!

100marios
February 13th, 2004, 09:53 PM
lol Have Bartre promoted at Level 20 then train up to level 5 or up.. ^_^;;

2 out of 7? That's a Fire Emblem newbie... XD

Fire Emblem Gaiden's main character is Alm btw...

Random Fire EMblem fact: In Fire Emblem 5, there are over 200 characters. However, you can only play up to 30 out of 200. How is this possible? ATt he first part of the game, the main character is Sigurd. Soon, you are joined by more people. Now, if you support a person with another person, they will always fall in love in the end of the first part of the game. In the second part of the game, the main character is Celice. Now, your army now is composed of the children of your previous characters. Your character depends who you support with. However, Celice will always be Celice. If you don't support at all, you will just have ordinary characters....

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/fesa/images/emperorgif.gifhttp://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/fesa/images/nergul.gif

Ereshkigal VS Exacuss!
*is......suprised with his mouth hanging open*
................well, my hopes of getting Karla pretty much faded hehe...
Well, I have only played one game of fire emblem, so no wonder!

I also wanted to ask....do you get to play out the war of the Scouring in one of the previous games?
And, which FE game is your favorite? I would like to know that!
Oh, and cool little pictures! I know onw of them is Nergal...but who's the other guy with the cool weapon?
.....and where did you get those!?...sorry for all the questions hehe...

oni flygon
February 13th, 2004, 09:56 PM
That one guy is Zephiel... yes that's him alright. His weapon is Exacuss... most coolest weapon in Fire Emblem history. As for me, my knowledge in Fire Emblem is puny compared to my superiors... XD My favorite game has to be Sword of Seals since you can control Mamkutes! The Scourging was not in any of the previous games...but it would be cool though... I want to play as Durban or Bramimond! XD

(where did get those? lol I don't give away many secrets that easily)

100marios
February 13th, 2004, 10:01 PM
That one guy is Zephiel... yes that's him alright. His weapon is Exacuss... most coolest weapon in Fire Emblem history. As for me, my knowledge in Fire Emblem is puny compared to my superiors... XD My favorite game has to be Sword of Seals since you can control Mamkutes! The Scourging was not in any of the previous games...but it would be cool though... I want to play as Durban or Bramimond! XD

(where did get those? lol I don't give away many secrets that easily)
......that guys Zephiel!? That little....prince!? Wow.....
Well you're my superior hehe.....
.....what? Aw come on! I'll shine and sharpen Durandal everyday for you if you tell me! Hehe...

oni flygon
February 13th, 2004, 10:03 PM
lol XD ok ok... but I got them from someone else's sig... it's from here:

http://fessforum.proboards11.com/index.cgi

Fact: Marth, Alm, Sigurd and Celice all have blue hair. ALm, Roy and Eliwood have red hair... looks like the creator has favoritism XD

Abolishing Flames
February 16th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Um...hey... I play fire Emblem too! Lookie sig!

Red_Lugia9090
February 20th, 2004, 06:25 PM
SPOILERS:

in CHapter 19xx , we know that Ninian and Nils are Nergal's children. In Chapter 30, we learned that Ninian is a dragon, Later she dies under Eliwoods hands...

Let me see... If Ninian and Nils are Nergal's children... and they both turn into dragons (they are mamkutes), then does that mean that Nergal is a mamkute also?

Hey here is a picture...
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/fire-emblem-rnk/ss-020.jpg
go Hector!!!! Pounce!!!!!

oops... I hope you can see that...

100marios
February 20th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Let me see... If Ninian and Nils are Nergal's children... and they both turn into dragons (they are mamkutes), then does that mean that Nergal is a mamkute also?

Hey here is a picture...
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/fire-emblem-rnk/ss-020.jpg
go Hector!!!! Pounce!!!!!

oops... I hope you can see that...
........Sorry! No can see!
.....I never thought of that before! I'm not too sure....oni flygon!! We need you here! We need you to share your FE knowledge with us!
Hehe....

Red_Lugia9090
February 20th, 2004, 06:48 PM
DARNIT!!!!!!!!
lemme find a nother one...
YES ONI FLYGON WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!

oni flygon
February 20th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Nergal is human... his wife's a dragon...

How much can I share my Fire Emblem knowledge? XD

100marios
February 20th, 2004, 08:13 PM

Ohh!!!
.....who's his wife though?
We need your help again oni flygon!!
Hehe....

oni flygon
February 20th, 2004, 08:21 PM
you see my attachment? That's Nergal's critical...

100marios
February 20th, 2004, 08:23 PM
..........wow.
I wouldn't want to get hit by that!
Hehe....

oni flygon
February 20th, 2004, 08:24 PM
I pity the soul that sees that during the final battle...

100marios
February 20th, 2004, 08:32 PM
I pity the soul that sees that during the final battle...
*plays again and gets it*
....huh? WHAT!!??
*looks back at oni flygon*
...I didn't get it! Of course not!
*sweats*

I hated it when one of those Druids behind Nergal would confuse one of your characters to attack the nearest person. When that happened to me, the druid got Pent hehe.....

oni flygon
February 20th, 2004, 08:39 PM
pssst... try bringing a restore staff

digi-kun
February 20th, 2004, 09:15 PM
u know whenur about to "do battle" with nergal, where u critisize nergal so on..., how many special quotes are there?
so far i know: the 3 lords, Athos, and Nino
is there anyone else?

oni flygon
February 20th, 2004, 09:17 PM
I don't know what else... Nino has a quote? What is it? I never dared using Sages against Nergal...

digi-kun
February 20th, 2004, 10:22 PM
i only stuck her in for 1 round and i save stated just in case she got killed...
Nino:......
Nergal:Uhn? Who do you think you are?
Nino:You will Pay! You stole my family from me, and you will pay Nergal!!!! I will avenge them all!
Nergal:Now i see...you're Sonia's...
*Battle*

oni flygon
February 20th, 2004, 10:24 PM
oh...even if she gets killed, it will automatically save... as for me, I just used Lucius on one side and threw one Aureola, then Slashed with Durandal and Finished him off with Forblaze...

digi-kun
February 20th, 2004, 10:29 PM
then give one of ur high-leveled, upgraded swordsman(i used Karel) and give him a wormslayer...send him in front of the dragon and try to kill him...i mean who cares if KAREL, the bloodthirsty one, dies? lol

DragonTrainer
February 20th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Please master oni, share all of your knowledge with us :P

oni flygon
February 20th, 2004, 10:30 PM
have you played Fire Emblem 6? Karel reforms and becomes the sword saint. Afterwards, he joins Roy's army along with her Niece Fir and brother in Law, Bartre. However, his sister Karla, died...

furthermore, Karel in FE6 has DEMONIC stats that can even kill the two demon dragons at the end with Durandal (Yes anyone with a sword leevl of S can use Durandal in FE6)

digi-kun
February 20th, 2004, 10:33 PM
well ya...thats his nickname at the end of the game...the "saint of swords" or sumthin...i just need to know where to get a translation for FE 6 cause i got the jap vers...

oni flygon
February 20th, 2004, 10:34 PM
You are so lucky... I must have FE 6...must wield Fae's pwer...the power of the mamkutes!

digi-kun
February 20th, 2004, 10:46 PM
thing is...i just started...so i dont know much bout the game...u know hu u start with?
is it just me or does the merchant have a moustache?

oni flygon
February 21st, 2004, 10:06 AM
FE 6 happened 20 years AFTER FE 7 (The one with Eliwood) Some characters do re-appear like Karel, Bartre, Jeigan Marcus, Merlinus (Useless piece of crap...)...

and we see the children of the older characters,

Sue (Rath and... Lyn's daughter)
Fir (Bartre and Karla's Daughter)
Rei and Lugh (Nino's twins)
Clarine and Klien (Pent and Louise's children)
Wolt (Rebecca and Will's son)
Lilina (Hector and ... Florina's daughter)
Hugh (Canas' son)
Roy (Eliwood and ... Ninian's son)

(Names with ... are uncomfirmed)

and relations...

Geese (Geitz's brother)
Percival, Cecilia and Douglas (Three Generals of Eturia)
Niime (Canas' mother)
Thanny, Tate and Yunno (Traditional triple pegasus knights)
Borris, Barth, Wendy (Knights of Ostia... TRIANGLE ATTACK!)
Dayan (Rath's father)
Zeis and Miredy (Dragon knights of doom)
Sophia (Half Mamkute druid) (You can see her in FE 7 ... Limistella's stage farhest bottom village)
Fa (Divine Dragon) (You can see her in FE 7 ... Nabata desert)

Red_Lugia9090
February 21st, 2004, 03:02 PM

:surprised wow...

You can share a lot! You know more than I do!!!!!

100marios
February 21st, 2004, 03:08 PM
As much as I hate to admit this.....
*clears his throat*
....he knows more then I do too! (WAY more! I'm just a mere peon hehe)He's..."Marquess Oni Flygon"!
Hehe...

oni flygon
February 21st, 2004, 03:10 PM
I'd ratehr be a Genral in Eturia than a marquess XD

100marios
February 21st, 2004, 03:17 PM
I'd ratehr be a Genral in Eturia than a marquess XD
............................."General Oni Flygon of Eturia"!
We grovel at your feet!
Hehe.....

oni flygon
February 21st, 2004, 03:18 PM
lol XD

to tell the truth, my knowledge in Fire Emblem is nowhere near to Fire EMblem experts I see around the net...

100marios
February 21st, 2004, 04:00 PM
lol XD

to tell the truth, my knowledge in Fire Emblem is nowhere near to Fire EMblem experts I see around the net...
But you're the best one we know of! Your...er...Generalness!
Hehe...

oni flygon
February 21st, 2004, 04:40 PM
Fear me! The great Sage General of Eturia! XD

100marios
February 21st, 2004, 04:41 PM
Fear me! The great Sage General of Eturia! XD
AHHHH! we're in fear your royal greatness!
*bows down many times very rapidly*
Hehe...

oni flygon
February 21st, 2004, 10:05 PM
You guys want me to share my knowledge... you gotta ask me questions first XD

100marios
February 22nd, 2004, 01:25 PM
Ok.....how about....
Do you get to have Linus or Lloyd on your team later on? (whichever the Hero guy is....I think it's Lloyd) Because some of my people are supposed to have a Hero in their support lists.....

oni flygon
February 22nd, 2004, 01:34 PM
Ok.....how about....
Do you get to have Linus or Lloyd on your team later on? (whichever the Hero guy is....I think it's Lloyd) Because some of my people are supposed to have a Hero in their support lists.....

you don't get Linus. He gets killed either way by either Limistella or one of your people. That Hero is Harken. To get Harken, you need to be in a stage where you get Karel. If you are in that Bishop guy's map (where everyone's throwing Boltings and Purges at you) Don't kill 4 promoted units in under 9 turns. If you're in Jerme's map (the only assasin boss) Don't open 4 dorrs in under 9 turns. When you do the requirements above, Harken will appear instead of Karel. To persuade Harken into your army, use Marcus, Eliwood, Isadora or Lowen to talk to him. He has a Brave Sword and his stats are just ok fpr me. I like Karel better but I don't want to miss out a Brave Sword or a Support with Isadora... ^^

100marios
February 22nd, 2004, 02:08 PM
Thanks oni flygon! The great sage general of Eturia!
*bows a few more times*
........um......if you don't mind saying.......what exactly has gotten you so angry? I really don't like it when my friends are unhappy. I would like to help a bit, even though there isn't much I could.......
*puts on a joker's suit*
You wanna see a card trick? Ok!
Pick a card! Any card!
.............except that one...
and that one.....not that one either...
Hehe...

digi-kun
February 22nd, 2004, 02:59 PM
Thanks oni flygon! The great sage general of Eturia!
*bows a few more times*
........um......if you don't mind saying.......what exactly has gotten you so angry? I really don't like it when my friends are unhappy. I would like to help a bit, even though there isn't much I could.......
*puts on a joker's suit*
You wanna see a card trick? Ok!
Pick a card! Any card!
.............except that one...
and that one.....not that one either...
Hehe...
um...i gave her a 3/10 on his original avatar...i got a complaint from Teara

support dart with Karel i came across this place at gamefaqs with CS quotes...its funny

oh...and u can risk nino's life by attacking Nergal or talking to Linus/Loyd :D

how does character support work?...is it just u put 2 specific char. 2gether for a certain amout of time?

oni flygon
February 22nd, 2004, 03:20 PM
oh look, now he's calling me a girl... O.o

Support convos happen when 2 certain characters are beside each other for a certain amount of time. Some characters take only a few turns like Flroina/Lyn, Hector/Eliwood etc...some characters take up 80 turns...You can only support 5 times (per character). This is because...you don't want Ninian and Fiora and Eliwood pairings, do you?

100marios
February 22nd, 2004, 03:52 PM
That's why? Over an avatar? Each of us have our own opinions about them, and I suppose some are a little stricter about them then others.

Are you calling oni flygon a girl on purpose digispirit virus? If it's supposed to be a joke, you have to do something to indicate so.
If it's on purpose......that's just not nice! What do you have against my good friend oni flygon? Huh?

oni flygon
February 22nd, 2004, 03:55 PM
Well, one thing... no one rates an avatar so low unless you don't have an avatar. Second, that's Yellow for goodness' sake! Thirdly, if you don't notice that male symbol under my name digispirit virus, you're pretty much skimming through posts

H.A.W.K.
February 22nd, 2004, 04:00 PM
Hi~ I haven't been on PC in a while but.. I got fire emblem a few weeks ago.. i'm doin ok. i was on chapter 13. and then i felt kike starting over. so i have variously been playing and now i'm on chapter 18... Also. I f you need any help. ask me..! I kno w a lot about this game!

digi-kun
February 22nd, 2004, 04:11 PM
i edited it...happy? frankly i judge gender via avatar...another bad habit

sage general of eturia?

oh well...u mean the series or the game?

oni flygon
February 22nd, 2004, 04:18 PM
no... you shouldn't have edited it. That just makes me guilty... be happy I'm not angry anymore...

((I swear you shouldn't have edited it...))

100marios
February 22nd, 2004, 04:28 PM
no... you shouldn't have edited it. That just makes me guilty... be happy I'm not angry anymore...

((I swear you shouldn't have edited it...))
*sweats, and spreads them apart*
Uh..hehe...let's not start this again! Let's just talk about Fire Emblem!
What's with your constant avatar changing oni flygon? I like all of them I saw, (Eliwood, Jaffar, Nergal) but you didn't keep them on long enough for me to really enjoy them!
..............where are you getting them anyway?? I must know!!!...........please?
Hehe...

oni flygon
February 22nd, 2004, 04:36 PM
I'm changing them since someone might think my avatars are too cute and "uncool"

heh...well, I can't really tell where I can find them XD

Red_Lugia9090
February 24th, 2004, 04:02 PM

How do you beat the side quest of the chapter after the chapter named The Noble Lady of Caelin? Who is the Shaman in that level and how do you get him???

Whoah!!!!! Who IS that????

100marios
February 24th, 2004, 04:08 PM
How do you beat the side quest of the chapter after the chapter named The Noble Lady of Caelin? Who is the Shaman in that level and how do you get him???

Whoah!!!!! Who IS that????
That guy is a swordsmaster. His name is Linus (I think) and he is one of the later bosses. You know Guy right? This guy is his upgraded class. Is that his critical hit oni flygon? I can't tell......

Hmm...I forgot how that level went....if you can tell me what it's about, I should remember.........what's it about? Hehe....

Red_Lugia9090
February 24th, 2004, 04:19 PM
That guy is a swordsmaster. His name is Linus (I think) and he is one of the later bosses. You know Guy right? This guy is his upgraded class. Is that his critical hit oni flygon? I can't tell......

Hmm...I forgot how that level went....if you can tell me what it's about, I should remember.........what's it about? Hehe....

No, That's Lloyd. When I downloaded it, It was called "swordmasterlloyd".
I think it's the side quest that you get when you save the caelin soldiers. You have to have at least one of them living for it to be available.
(P.S: I'm gonna change my profile. Can someone get me a picture of a wyvern lord? its for an avatar...)

100marios
February 24th, 2004, 04:24 PM
No, That's Lloyd. When I downloaded it, It was called "swordmasterlloyd".
I think it's the side quest that you get when you save the caelin soldiers. You have to have at least one of them living for it to be available.
(P.S: I'm gonna change my profile. Can someone get me a picture of a wyvern lord? its for an avatar...)
Oh right!!!!!
You're the same one I'm on in Hector mode!
Well the first house in the upper row is where you get Canas, the shaman guy. He's pretty good!
Hmm, do you want more help with the level?
......oh, and please don't tell me you've been using Marcus a lot!
......have you? Hehe.....

Red_Lugia9090
February 24th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Oh right!!!!!
You're the same one I'm on in Hector mode!
Well the first house in the upper row is where you get Canas, the shaman guy. He's pretty good!
Hmm, do you want more help with the level?
......oh, and please don't tell me you've been using Marcus a lot!
......have you? Hehe.....

:nervous:uhhh... heh... ummm... y-yeah...
Hey, Oniflygon, can you see if you can find a picture of a wyvern lord or a wyvern knight? I need one for my avatar... and please not the teeny tiny one, the one when its attacking...

100marios
February 25th, 2004, 08:45 PM
:nervous:uhhh... heh... ummm... y-yeah...
Hey, Oniflygon, can you see if you can find a picture of a wyvern lord or a wyvern knight? I need one for my avatar... and please not the teeny tiny one, the one when its attacking...
You....you have???
...don't worry hehe....the only problem is that later on, no matter how many levels he'll grow up, he'll really begin to stink. That's because he was upgraded right away. Always wait until a chracter is at lvl 20 before changing their class. That's how you can create the most powerful people.
So for now.....try to stop using Marcus!....sorry if that was a little harsh hehe...
*sweatdrops*
Just I ended up making the same mistake as you the first time I played through......

Red_Lugia9090
February 26th, 2004, 02:50 PM
You....you have???
...don't worry hehe....the only problem is that later on, no matter how many levels he'll grow up, he'll really begin to stink. That's because he was upgraded right away. Always wait until a chracter is at lvl 20 before changing their class. That's how you can create the most powerful people.
So for now.....try to stop using Marcus!....sorry if that was a little harsh hehe...
*sweatdrops*
Just I ended up making the same mistake as you the first time I played through......

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhh... ok :D
I haven't noticed anything wrong with him yet (and everyone else says he's HORRIBLE!!!!) but thanks for warning me...
that was not harsh at all! I'm glad that I know the reason why he stinks!
I'm gonna wait until Oswin is level 20 before I promote him anyway!
Hey, which house is Canas in? I'm stuck...
and how come Lowen isn't doing much damage? He's level 7 in my game...

100marios
February 26th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Ooooooooooooooohhhhhh... ok :D
I haven't noticed anything wrong with him yet (and everyone else says he's HORRIBLE!!!!) but thanks for warning me...
that was not harsh at all! I'm glad that I know the reason why he stinks!
I'm gonna wait until Oswin is level 20 before I promote him anyway!
Hey, which house is Canas in? I'm stuck...
and how come Lowen isn't doing much damage? He's level 7 in my game...
I'm glad it wasn't too harsh hehe...
Good plan with Oswin! He can get pretty powerful later on!
Hmm, Canas? He's in the red house right at the beginning on the upper row.
In every red house there is, you get something when you visit it. I suggest going to them after you beat the guys!
Well I never used Lowen (he looks rather strange if you ask me hehe....)
But I have Sain at lvl 6 and he's doing pretty good damage.
He has:
11 strength (this is how they calculate how much damage you do)
6 skill
8 speed
5 luck
7 defense
0 resistance
He's good as long as I keep him away from magic users hehe.....
Every time you go up a lvl and get points, it's random. You might get all defense and nothing into anything else! (I highly doubt that though hehe....)
How about you post his stats on here and I help you out!
*smiles*

Oh, and I wanted to ask.....what are you doing to try and beat the lvl? Are you going to fight the pirates or sneak around? It's hard, but it's better if you do fight the pirates......

Wow, I never thought I would be helping anyone in this game hehe....

Red_Lugia9090
February 26th, 2004, 04:49 PM
My Lowen is at level 6, with 32 experience points.
he has:
Str: 8
Skill: 5
Spd: 10
Luck: 6
Def: 8
Res: 0
He's speedy, but not very strong... I guess that's why.
*giggle* I like to call him "Sir Mophead".
Which house?!?!?!? there's about 8! Do you mean that one in the corner?
My strategy was to go around and attack from behind... and then visit the arena!
Hey, what happens if you go back in the inn?
(Of course you can help! I'm asking you questions now!!!)

100marios
February 26th, 2004, 05:04 PM
My Lowen is at level 6, with 32 experience points.
he has:
Str: 8
Skill: 5
Spd: 10
Luck: 6
Def: 8
Res: 0
He's speedy, but not very strong... I guess that's why.
*giggle* I like to call him "Sir Mophead".
Which house?!?!?!? there's about 8! Do you mean that one in the corner?
My strategy was to go around and attack from behind... and then visit the arena!
Hey, what happens if you go back in the inn?
(Of course you can help! I'm asking you questions now!!!)
Hmm, well "Sir Mophead" isn't too shabby hehe...
Yeah, it's the red house in the corner. The red house closest to where you start the chapter. I read, that a good plan is take some of your sword wielding people (Eliwood and such) and go around, while you put some strong people.....let me try and show you hehe....

XX okay, this is the upper row of houses (Canas is in the one to the right)
^Put a strong guy under this house and back him up with long-range people
XX This is the lower one....obviously.
^Put another strong guy right here (Oswin is good) and back him up with long range people too, or at least people who have long range attacks.

See the first house in the second row? Put a long range person there, right on the house. As long as a strong guy is blocking that house, that person can't get attacked. Oh, and don't move past these houses or Fargus wil send his pirates on you. After you defeat Damian and his guys, and you are healed, then move to the side one spot. (Oswin has to be careful, these pirates have good axes)
Good luck! I hope that helped a little hehe.....
Oh, and nothing really happens when you go back in the inn...

Red_Lugia9090
February 27th, 2004, 03:33 PM
ooohhh... a diagram... I love diagrams!!!
I just tried that. I've beaten that level and the next.
Now I'm on ch.21, and I'm stuck here.
WHERE IS THAT FREAKING UHAI?!?!?!?!?!?
I've died about a hundred times!!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!
(can't see... too foggy... thief died... no torches...)

100marios
February 27th, 2004, 03:39 PM
ooohhh... a diagram... I love diagrams!!!
I just tried that. I've beaten that level and the next.
Now I'm on ch.21, and I'm stuck here.
WHERE IS THAT FREAKING UHAI?!?!?!?!?!?
I've died about a hundred times!!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!
(can't see... too foggy... thief died... no torches...)
You let your theif die?
SHAME ON YOU!!....just kidding hehe.....you will get another one soon.
First time I played and beat the game it took me a month because I didn't let one guy die! Not one!
Anyway, Uhai is at around the bottom right corner of the map. Equip one of your guys with a horseslayer (probably Oswin or "Sir Mophead") and you should do pretty well. Do your best to surround him.
.........man! I just deleted my Hector file by mistake! Gosh darn it! Hehe....

oni flygon
February 27th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Shame on you for training Lowen! Lowen is the Paladin with the weakest attack maxed out next to Marcus. If you want to train Lowen, train him to get his supports. But I suggest Kent or Sain for you Paladins... NOBODY PICKS THE STUPID JEIGAN MARCUS!!!!

Red_Lugia9090
February 27th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Shame on you for training Lowen! Lowen is the Paladin with the weakest attack maxed out next to Marcus. If you want to train Lowen, train him to get his supports. But I suggest Kent or Sain for you Paladins... NOBODY PICKS THE STUPID JEIGAN MARCUS!!!!

One problem...
THEY DIED TOO
they all died in the last stage, Ch. 20.
I only have Marcus and Lowen so I've got a bit of a problem...
although Oswin might work...
also, right after I get Fiora, she always dies! I'm so frustrated!!!!

100marios
February 27th, 2004, 07:03 PM
One problem...
THEY DIED TOO
They.....they died? I would've reset the chapter right away! You should try and train Oswin. You might want to not use Fiora in that chapter beacuse if my memory serves me correctly.......there were a lot of archers in that chapter. A pegasus knight's worst fear! And besides, she'd be a good target for Uhai.....
Oh, and who are you training by the way? What characters do you use?.....what are their levels!?
Hehe...

DragonTrainer
February 27th, 2004, 07:36 PM
I say train all 3 peg. knights

High level falcoknights can take on a whole army

oni flygon
February 27th, 2004, 09:19 PM
One problem...
THEY DIED TOO

There's something called... Nini's Grace and Arena ABuse...

Tips for Arena Abusing:

To "Abuse" an Arena you have to have patience and a healing staff. Nini's Grace if possible. Use weak characters in Arenas so that they will be trained. An arena will look like a coloseum in the map. Do not... I repeat Do not battle if the wager is above 800 gold. Ok, place your inended character near the arena, two rescuers, one healer and Ninian near the intended character. Say you want to Train Canas. Use Nini's Grace on Canas. Send Canas to the Arena until he wins. Now, heal Canas. Rescue Canas and end turn. Drop Canas and Use ninian to give him an extra turn. Arena battle then heal then rescue with second rescuer. Do as mant times as possible until your character reaches Level 20...

Character of Choices:
Sain or Kent: if you need Paladins, they're the best you can have.
Archers: Louise or Rebecca. Use Rebecca when you support with Dart.
Dart: Give him all the Secret Books you can get and train him until he's a Berserker. Give him a killer axe and Support with Rebecca with Fire Affinity. ... 70 critical Berserker.
Swordmasters: Use Karel or Guy. Guy for me.
Always Have the FOllowing: Raven, Lucius, Canas and Serra/Priscilla. Have patience with Serra/Priscilla. Once they are promoted, use Arena abuse and they will dominate the map for you.
Axe Users: I don't recomend much since Dart and Hector are the only best axe users. (Fe: 6 is full of good ones)
Always have Florina or Farina... they are the best Pegasus knights in the game.
Always have Oswin. Use Wallace only if you unlocked Hard Mode for Lyn's story.
Never promote at once. Wait until they reach level 20 first!
When you get Hard mode for Lyn, DO NOT PROMOTE WALLACE. Beat the game and continue on with Eliwood's story or Hector's story. Unlock Wallace there and train him by the Arena in the chapter you will get him. Then, promote him there.

Here's how Arena Abuse helped me...

By Chapter 17x (Hector Mode)
Rebecca (Level 20 maxed Speed)
Bartre (Level 6 Promoted A Support with Canas)
Canas (Level 20 maxed resistance A Support with Bartre)
Raven (Level 20 A support with Priscilla)

By Chapter 23 (Hector Mode)
Wallace (Level 8 General)
Dart (Level 4 Berserker A Support with Rebecca)
Rath (Level 6 Nomadic trooper B Support with Lyn)
Raven (Level 19 Hero... but died so I have to restart...)

DragonTrainer
February 27th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Lol, abusing the arena's always fun :P

Anyways, I always have as many pegasus riders/falcoknights as I can possibly have, they own the entire field for me wherever I happen to go

100marios
February 27th, 2004, 09:51 PM
There's something called... Nini's Grace and Arena ABuse...

Tips for Arena Abusing:

To "Abuse" an Arena you have to have patience and a healing staff. Nini's Grace if possible. Use weak characters in Arenas so that they will be trained. An arena will look like a coloseum in the map. Do not... I repeat Do not battle if the wager is above 800 gold. Ok, place your inended character near the arena, two rescuers, one healer and Ninian near the intended character. Say you want to Train Canas. Use Nini's Grace on Canas. Send Canas to the Arena until he wins. Now, heal Canas. Rescue Canas and end turn. Drop Canas and Use ninian to give him an extra turn. Arena battle then heal then rescue with second rescuer. Do as mant times as possible until your character reaches Level 20...

Character of Choices:
Sain or Kent: if you need Paladins, they're the best you can have.
Archers: Louise or Rebecca. Use Rebecca when you support with Dart.
Dart: Give him all the Secret Books you can get and train him until he's a Berserker. Give him a killer axe and Support with Rebecca with Fire Affinity. ... 70 critical Berserker.
Swordmasters: Use Karel or Guy. Guy for me.
Always Have the FOllowing: Raven, Lucius, Canas and Serra/Priscilla. Have patience with Serra/Priscilla. Once they are promoted, use Arena abuse and they will dominate the map for you.
Axe Users: I don't recomend much since Dart and Hector are the only best axe users. (Fe: 6 is full of good ones)
Always have Florina or Farina... they are the best Pegasus knights in the game.
Always have Oswin. Use Wallace only if you unlocked Hard Mode for Lyn's story.
Never promote at once. Wait until they reach level 20 first!
When you get Hard mode for Lyn, DO NOT PROMOTE WALLACE. Beat the game and continue on with Eliwood's story or Hector's story. Unlock Wallace there and train him by the Arena in the chapter you will get him. Then, promote him there.

Here's how Arena Abuse helped me...

By Chapter 17x (Hector Mode)
Rebecca (Level 20 maxed Speed)
Bartre (Level 6 Promoted A Support with Canas)
Canas (Level 20 maxed resistance A Support with Bartre)
Raven (Level 20 A support with Priscilla)

By Chapter 23 (Hector Mode)
Wallace (Level 8 General)
Dart (Level 4 Berserker A Support with Rebecca)
Rath (Level 6 Nomadic trooper B Support with Lyn)
Raven (Level 19 Hero... but died so I have to restart...)
What's wrong whn it;s over 800? Do you waist money or something?
I ought to try using Florina and the rest more. They sound really good! Are there any chapters in particular that they are really good at?

oni flygon
February 27th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Yup... I love abusing arenas XD

They have more Arenas in Fe: 6 ... good thing though... but Roy's attack won't max out. I heard when he reaches Level 20, he'll still might have an attack of 6 XP...sucks for them...

So, has anyone actually seen Canas/Bartre support? Gotta love smashing rocks...

Bartre: ARGH! Too much hard words. Need to punch some rocks!
Canas: Pardon?
Bartre: I punch on rocks to get my mind clear. You know that... oh there's one.
Canas: ... right... enjoy!

800 gold... the enemy will be... OVER KILL!!! FIGHTER WITH SILVER AXE. VALKYRIE WITH ELFIRE. GENREAL WITH SILVER LANCE...

Red_Lugia9090
February 28th, 2004, 02:59 PM
hmmm... maybe...
yes 100marios, THEY DIED..........
What does ninis's grace do?
I heard that it was a ring...

oni flygon
February 28th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Nini's grace increases defense by ten points. Thor's ire increases critical by 10 points. Filla's might increases attack/magic by ten points and Seth's Litany increases evasion by 10 points. Ninian and Nils can use these on other characters but can't use them on themselves.

Tip: To Defeat the dragon in just one turn, give Athos speed wings, equipe with Luna, then use Filla's might on Athos. Chances are, you can score two criticals in a row.... ^^

Red_Lugia9090
February 28th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Ok
too bad I didn't get it in that side quest...
when will ninian be available?

oni flygon
February 28th, 2004, 03:21 PM
CHapter 20. If you like Cavaliers and Paladins that much, I request you reset your game.

I just need the following:

3 lords: Eliwood, Hector, Lyn
Lure/Defense: Oswin/Wallace
Indirect attackers: Pent, Canas, Lucius, Rebecca, Rath
Attackers: Raven, Guy, Florina, Farina
Can Openers: Dart

Dart is literally, a can opener. Send him to a flock of Generals and he'll plow through them like a hot knife through butter...

Edit: You didn't get to Chapter 16x????!!! Woah, you just missed the best Magic user in the game. You Missed Canas! Canas rules and if properly trained, he can beat Limistella AND Sonia with just one hit with Luna! All Hail Canas! (But I'm sticking with Rei and Sophia in Fire Emblem 6)

Red_Lugia9090
February 28th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Ch. 20 of which story?
You can get Canas in Lyn's story???? why didn't you tell me?!?!?!?!?!?
maybe I should, but that would mean WEEKS of work gone...
but it seems like the most logical thing to do...
and I do need those cavaleirs...
I'll think about it...

oni flygon
February 28th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Let's make a rundown...

Lord Knight (Eliwood)
- If they attack and land on a trap tile, they can still move afterwards.
Useable wepons: Lances, Swords

Great Lord (Hector)
-Weak against armor piercing weapons.
Weapons: Axes, Swords

Blade Lord (Lyn)
-Strong Against flygin units.
Weapons: Bows, Swords

Master Lord (Roy... FE 6 Only!!!!)
-Nothing special
Weapons: Swords

Paladins
-Can walk on hills
Weapons: Swords, Spears, Axes

Snipers
-Can use Balsitas. Strong against Powerful units.
Weapons: Bows

General
-High Defense and offense. Weak against armor cutting weapons.
Weapons: Axes, Spears

Warriors
-Strong against Flying units
Weapons: Axes, Bows

Falco Knights
-Can go through almost any obstacles but are not affected by Terrain. Weak against units with bows.
Weapons: Swords, Spears

Heroes
-Nothing Special
Weapons: Axes, Swords

Sword Masters
- +15% critical (+30% in FE 6)

Assasins
- Can pull out a one hit kill. Can see further in the dark/fog.

Bishops
-Can use staves. High Criticals. Can walk on sand without decrease in movement.
Wepons: Staves, Light

Sages
-Can use staves. Walk on sand without decrese in movement.
Weapons: Anima, Staves

Druids
-Special effects on spells. Walk on sand without decrease in movement
Weapons: Darkness, Staves

Nomadic troopers
-Strong against flying units
Weapons: Swords, Bows

Berserker
-Like Swordmasters, only more powerful and more badder.
- Axes

Valkyrie
-Walk on hils
-Staves, Anima

Wyvern Lords
-Like Falco Knights, only bigger and badder
-Swords, Spears

http://www.velthomer.net/siggyspants/chara1.htm <= CLICKY THERE!

TheGreatSage_Erk
February 28th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Hey everyone ive read all the posts and decided to take part in them. Ive beaten the game twice now and now am going on hard mode with eliwoods story. Currently at chapter 18. Alright I have to say this I dont care what any of you say but Erk and Serra are the best they dominate chapters by themselves I usually end up using only them. Guy is good too to bring along. Well ok so what do you think now huh lol so nice to meet you all I dont know how often I can post cuz im grounded a lot but if anything I'll be able to every 2 weekends. Hope to talk tactics and all that good stuff with everyone! c yas

p.s. Erk owns!

TheGreatSage_Erk
February 28th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Ya ya my avatar is Pent not Erk I couldnt find one of Erk so Pent will have to do they are both Sages so its all good! Anyone know where to get a pic of Erk??

oni flygon
February 28th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Erk's not that much of a popular character. Nino and Pent are much popular since Nino's twins (Rei and Lugh) are in Fire EMblem 6: the Sword of Seals and Pent and Louise's kids are in FE6 (Clarina and Klien) ... Erk is just one of those characters added in Fire Emblem 7 without any relations to or reappearing in Fire Emblem 6...

For me, I say Rei, Lugh, Hugh and Sophia rules!

relations list:
Lyn - Daughter is Sue if she goes with Rath (Most likely)
Sain and Kent - No Relations
Florina - Daughter is Lilina if supported with Hector (Most Likely)
Will - Son is Wolt if supported with Rebecca (Most Likely)
Dorcas - No Relations
Erk and Serra - No relations
Mathew - No relations
Rath - Daughter is Sue if supported with Lyn (Most likely)
Nils - No relations
Wallace - No relations
Eliwood - son is Roy if Supported with Ninian (Most likely), Fiora (Less likely) or Lyn (Less Likely)
Marcus - Reappears in FE 6
Lowen - No relations
Rebecca - Son is Wolt if supported with WIll (Most likely)
Guy -No relations
Bartre - Daughter is Fir with OR without supporting with Karla. Reappears.
Priscilla - No relations
Raven - No relations
Lucius - no relations
Canas - Son is Hugh
Dart - No relations
Heath - No relations
Hector - Daughter is Lilina if supported with Florina (Most Likely), Farina (Less Likely) or Lyn (Less likely)
Oswin - No relations
Hawkeye - Daughter is... (Forgot her name)
Ninian - Son is Roy if supported with Eliwood (Most likely)
Fiora - Son is Roy if supported with ELiwood (Less Likely)
Geitz - Brother is Geese
Merlinus - Reappears
Pent and Louise - Children are Clarine and Klein. Klein was concived during the final battle.
Isadora - No relations
Harken - No relations
Karel - niece is Fir and brother in law is Bartre. Reappears as the sword saint.
Vaida - no relations
Farina - Daughter is Lilina if supported with Hector (Less likely)
Karla - Daughter will always be Fir with Bartre
Renault - No relations (duh)
Athos - He dies... (duh)

http://www.velthomer.net/siggyspants/images/Fa.gif <= BOW DOWN TO THE ALMIGHTY MAMKUTE, FA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fa: Hey Hawkeye! It's you?
Hawkeye: Ah, Fa. What are you doing here?
Fa: I'm taking care of the house you know...
Hawkeye: Is that so?
Fa: And a man came by a while ago (your character) and I told him that there's some interesting stuff next to the bones over there!
Fa: Hey Hawkeye...
Hawkeye: Hm?
Fa: It's like you always say "IS that so?" always...
Fa: See, you said it again!
Hawkeye: Is that -- sorry...

Note: Fa is playable in FE 6 ... she's a mamkute aka... HALF HUMAN HALF DRAGON. They can turn into vicious dragons in the middle of the battle and tear up a whole army!

TheGreatSage_Erk
February 28th, 2004, 11:37 PM
How can Nino be better than Erk? I never have used her cuz she is really low level when you get her and there isnt too many levels to train her in. Maybe theres something I missed?? And Pent is better than Erk too even though you get him already a sage? I get Erk to lv 20 twice and give him a lot of the items like the dragon shield, secret book, etc so hes really good. Serra is good too once she becomes a Bishop. Like I said the two can take on a whole chapter together with me

TheGreatSage_Erk
February 28th, 2004, 11:46 PM
Actaully wait are we talking how good the units are or are you saying popularity? I was saying that they are strong units...

DragonTrainer
February 29th, 2004, 07:58 AM
Well, a level 20 sage nino can take down an entire army

Give her afa's drops, properly train here, and you'll see what she can do ^_^

TheGreatSage_Erk
February 29th, 2004, 08:27 AM
hmm I'll try that out when I get her... is there an arena sometime after you get her I forget I would think thats the only way to get her to train that fast and whats the drops do for her ive used them on other units but it doesnt really do much but say they got more mature I think if Im reading it right

oni flygon
February 29th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Nino's the best Sage in the whole game... sadly, Rei's the second best Druid and Lugh's the second best Sage in FE 6... Best Druid is SOphia and best Sage is Lilina.

Nino has 4 max stats for me... Resistance, SKill, Speed and Magic... Support with Jafaar and both of them can tear up a whole army.

Btw, there aren't good arenas after you get Nino. There's one where you shop 'till you drop but you only have 5 turns. For me, I had Nino up to Level 20 in the sub chapter after you get her.

DragonTrainer
February 29th, 2004, 09:48 AM
It is a bit tough to train Nino at first, but she will take on anything once she has been leveled up properly

I still say falcoknights are best, especially farina :cheky:

oni flygon
February 29th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Florina's the overall strongest that can reach up to 4 max stats. Next it Farina since she has high Luck. Fiora is last since she only has good resistance and speed. Ever got inside those secret shops with a member card? I accidentally found one in Chapter 19 and you can buy promotional items for 10000Gold... luckily, I was short one guiding ring and I was carrying a Silver Card... 5000 gold's worth it ^^

Abolishing Flames
February 29th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Everyone hates Marcus...and all Jeigans!!!!

TheGreatSage_Erk
February 29th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Everyone hates Marcus...and all Jeigans!!!!
Amen to that! I have some friends that love Marcus and they will learn the hard way that he actually sucks lol!

DragonTrainer
February 29th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Yup, all the Jeigan characters are quite uselss