PDA

View Full Version : Journey As A Pokemon(Born As A Pokemon 2)

God Of Water
December 30th, 2004, 03:35 PM
THIS RPG CAN`T HAVE ANY NEW MEMBERS BECAUSE WE HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH PEOPLE SORRY.

Helpful Info

Username,Pokename,Pokemon

1.Alana,Blaze,Vulpix
2.Kay11190,Sam,Cyndiquill
3.Dark Croconow,Mia,Aipom
4.Max Hunter,Blue,Pikachu
5.Mir,Thunder,Pikachu
6.Qwerzhou,Heat,Cydiquill
7.Super Latios,Raygon,Bagon

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Yeah the second one is born. I'll make a different character. Probably meet Shadow and her kid later though.

Name: Blaze
Pokemon: Vulpix
Pesonailty: Quiet and lonely. She was abandoned by her trainer not long after she hatched. Her trainer kept her long enough to get her attached then took her to a park and left her. Or at least that's how it seems. She found the fire stone her trainer always wore. She is calm and keeps her cool. But she is distant and sad.
Description: She is a normal Vulpix except that she wears a fire stone encased in gold around her neck.

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Name: darkness
Pokemon: Houndour
Personality: Quiet and lonely. I am the baby of two houndooms of a trainer. I was hatched out of my egg and then told to wait out side a pokemart. I waited but my trainer never came out. I dont trust humans and I have no friends. I hide in the shadows often and I travel by night.
Description: my whole body is black and my eyes are black. I am not blind though. I was hatched like this.

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 12:36 AM
Did you have to be in the last one to be in thi one? If not.
name:Spike
Pokemon:Treecko
personality:Happy,friendly,smart,and strong

AngelWolfie
December 31st, 2004, 01:03 AM
Name: Meekie
Pokemon: Eevee!
Pesonailty: Shy around most, but is really friendly toward those she is close to
Description: Pure white eevee

God Of Water
December 31st, 2004, 04:07 PM
We will need a few more members before we start

Kay11190
December 31st, 2004, 04:09 PM
Name:Samson(Sam for short)
Pokemon:Cyndaquil
Personality:A very friendly pokemon that is almost always happy but sometimes can be extremly serious
Description: A normal Cyndaquil

Trainer Phoebe
December 31st, 2004, 06:45 PM
when can we start?do we need a few more people?

dark_croconaw
December 31st, 2004, 08:49 PM
Name: Mia
Pokemon: Aipom
Pesonailty: The bubbliest, the most childish pokemon you ever knew, she can be immiture at times, but her sweet nature makes her a great friend. Shes really brave, in a hyper way.
Description: A regular aipom with a charm bracelet chingling on above her paw, and a purple ribbon tied to her tail.

Pichu1
January 1st, 2005, 12:44 PM
Name:Gold
Pokemon:Umbreon
Pesonailty:Freindly, Brave
Description:Just a reagular Umbreon whith an extra yellow ring on its back

Alana
January 1st, 2005, 01:30 PM
OOC: Do we have enough people to start now?

Trainer Phoebe
January 1st, 2005, 02:07 PM
i think we do but its up to qwerzhou . i think thats pronounced zoe.

God Of Water
January 1st, 2005, 03:32 PM
Ok we can start now.But post where you are.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 11:31 AM
Blaze stretched in the sun light. She was beside a small lake in a clearing of a forest some where in Johto. She wasn't far from New Bark Town. She stood up and shook some leaves out ofher fur before walking over to the lake for a drink.

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 01:27 PM
Sam got up and looked around for his parents.Thinking they might be getting a drink he headed for the lake to see if they were there, what he found instead was a Vulpix taking a drink.He snuck up behind her a yelled "BOO"

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 01:31 PM
Blaze jumped and yipped. She turned and used Flamethrower on the one who had shouted. She realised it was a Cyndaquil. *sweat drop* "Sorry."

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 01:35 PM
"It's ok, have you seen my parents? When i woke up they were gone and i couldn't even smell them.said Sam ."And sorry for scaring you I couldn't resist.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 01:39 PM
"No I haven't. And I haven't smelled any other Pokemon around either."

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 02:09 PM
"That's funny well can you help me look for my parents a little." Oh yeah my names Sam, yours?

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 02:13 PM
"I'll help you find them. I'm Blaze." Her tone had gone back to normal. Quiet and sad.

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 02:29 PM
"Why do you sound so sad now.A minute ago you seemed happy?"Sam then smelt the air but couldn't find his parents scent."I think his is a lost cause they sad one day they would leave me and i guess it was today."

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 02:35 PM
"Sorry. When you startled me it caused my tone to change. This is just how I am. It's a long story that I don't want to tell."

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 02:44 PM
"Oh, anyway what do you want to do i think my parents actually left like they said. Now i can do what i want."Sam said with a smile

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 02:50 PM
Blaze nodded. "So where are you going to go now?"

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 03:12 PM
"I don't know why don't we just look for something to eat.I am getting a little hungry"Sam looked above them as they walked and saw berries in the trees.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 03:18 PM
Blaze walked over and picked a few berries for herself.

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 03:28 PM
i wake up in a tree just outside the entrence of new bark town. ileap down and go into some bushes to hide.i make my way to the lake and poke my head. i se a vulpix and a cyndaquil and i walk aroun the to the other side of the lake. i walk to the lake and have a drink.all my senses are alert for the slightest sound or smell.

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 03:39 PM
Kay followed Blaze and ate some berries as well until he was full.

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 04:03 PM
i look across at the cyndaquil and head into the bushes.i walk around and poke my head out of grass behind the cyndaquil."why are you here?"

Electric Hero
January 2nd, 2005, 04:43 PM
No way I can miss this!
Name: Blue Lightning (Blue or Lightning for short)
Pokemon: a Pikachu
Pesonailty: very friendly with everyone, and he likes to travel aound the world!
Description: he is a Pikachu! he looks like a Pikachu! XD

I was going to New Bark Town for second time in my life. When I was just going to enter the city, I smelled other 3 pokmon not too far from there. I walked over the 3 pokemon , a vulpix , a cyndaquil and a houndour. "Hello!" I said to the pokemon with a big smile.

dark_croconaw
January 2nd, 2005, 05:16 PM
Mia hung from a tree, her tail wrapped around one of the various branches. She flipped of the branch and landed softly on the grass. Mia walked over to where four pokemon were standing. She bounced over to them and let out a energetic, "Hi!"

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 06:24 PM
Blaze hung back from all the others. She didn't know any of these Pokemon so she decicded to keep her distance. She moved beside one of the bushe and sat down to watch.

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 06:41 PM
i jump and shoot a ball of flame at the pikachu.i go back into the gass and run away. to the other side of the lake i jump onto a tree trunk and climb up.i go onto a branch and watch the group.

Electric Hero
January 2nd, 2005, 07:50 PM
I saw the ball of flame coming at me, so I evaded it jumping, "hey! I won't harm you! neither anyone of you, there's no reason to attack each other" I said to everyone as I looked at all of them.

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 08:46 PM
i sigh."sorry pikachu . you scared me."i look around the group and see the vulpix. i jump down from the tree and run oer to the vulpix. i walk up behind her and touch her left hind leg.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 08:53 PM
Turns around. "Hello. Can I help you?"

Electric Hero
January 2nd, 2005, 08:54 PM
"yea, no problem, by the way my name is Blue Lightning, but call me Blue or Lightning for short" I said to the houndour.

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 09:04 PM
ooc:um im on the other side of the lake and up a tree. the lake is 150 metres across.

"why are you hiding?you look sad."

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 09:12 PM
Blaze shrugs. "I'm just like that. I don't know why. Yes I do but its a long story."

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 09:43 PM
"ok. were you abandoned by your trainer?you have a look in your eyes."

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 11:34 PM
Blaze looked at her. "I know she didn't abandon me. Something happened. She would never leave this stone behind." Nudges the fire stone at her neck.

Trainer Phoebe
January 3rd, 2005, 12:09 AM
"ok. my trainer abandon me."i look at the fire stone.

Electric Hero
January 3rd, 2005, 12:13 PM
ooc: not too far, you walked besides Alana, and she is not too far, she just kept her distance.

ic: I got sad when I heard what the houndour and looked at the ground. I wasn't part of that conversation, so why enter it just saying nonsense?. I walked backwards just a few steps and I sat down and looked at the sky.

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 12:33 PM
"Why are you looking at the sky there are'nt even any clouds?" Sam asked looking at the pikachu.

dark_croconaw
January 3rd, 2005, 03:07 PM
Mia sat down on the grass. Her head hung low and tears welled up in her eyes. After hearing what the houndour said mia began feeling sad.

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 04:43 PM
Well whatever ypour lokking at i will too.Sam looked up at the empty sky and started to think about what it would be like t have a trainer.

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 06:42 PM
Blaze stood up shook her fur slightly. She looked around at everyone and said, "I've been avoiding trying to find my trainer for fear that she might of really abandoned me. But I can't put it off forever." Her tone seemed to be more deturmined and happy. She was eager for an adventure. "Why don't we all go on a journey. It'll be fun. Meet new friends. Travel to new places. Maybe we can even find our trainers and talk to them along the way. What do you say?" She smiled. Something she hadn't done since her trainer vanished.

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 06:44 PM
"Sam ran over after hearing what Blaze said. Are you serious, because if you are i'll come with you."He said smiling back

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 06:50 PM
Blaze nodded. "Yeah. I think it would be good for me and all of us. What do you say guys?" She looks at the rest of them.

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 06:53 PM
"Come on you guys it will be tons of fun.Plus we might even evolve on the way too."Sam said trying to catch someones intrest.

Electric Hero
January 3rd, 2005, 07:03 PM
"the sky is beautiful even there's no clouds" I replied before they decided to go on a journey. "I'm in! I have traveled a lot, and mostly without anyone, it will be fun!" I said happily as I stodd up in a jump and looked at the others.

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 07:07 PM
"Great. that's two. What about the rest of you?"

DarkFenris
January 3rd, 2005, 09:37 PM
"sure ill be in. but i travel only at night. i dont trust humans.i despise them."

mir
January 4th, 2005, 11:23 AM
it's cool!I'l join too!
name:Thunder
pokemon: Pikachu
personality:nice,friendly,he likes making friends
description:little,yellow,speedy

dark_croconaw
January 4th, 2005, 07:07 PM
"I'll come!" Mia stood up, wiping the tears from her eyes. She smiled and did a flip in the air. "Adventures are fun! And maybe I'll find my trainer too."

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 07:12 PM
"Great. Lets get moving. Come on!" Jumps intot he air then lands and starts wlking.

God Of Water
January 4th, 2005, 07:43 PM
You can join Mer heres my info
Name:Heat
Pokemon:Cydiquill
Pesonaility:Smart an freindly
Description:A normal cyndiquill

OCC:Heat follows a path and sudernly out of the middle of nowhere a houdoom attcks him and he gets weaker."mother help helpppppppp"he cries.His mother sees him and runs to save him but the houndoom attacks his mother with a very powerful and she dies but before she dies Heat heard her say a few words"run save yourself".So heat ran and ran.

1 month later....
Heat is close to a lake in New Bark Town he grabs some berries from the trees eats them,drinks some water and leaves.He passes 5 pokemon who look happy and he asks them iif he could go with them becuase his mother died.

Electric Hero
January 4th, 2005, 07:58 PM
"of course you can go with us, and sorry about your mom" I said to the cyndaquil looking at him.

mir
January 5th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Thunder was looking from some food and he passed 6 pokemon.He thinks that he could see what do they do."Hi!I'm Thunder!Do you want to be my friends?" he stood in front of them.

Omega Latios
January 5th, 2005, 12:18 PM
name:raygon
pokemon:rayguaza
description:raygon was baby of rayguaza andits home is in johto
personality:likes to fly and make friends

Alana
January 5th, 2005, 06:24 PM
OOC: I don't think you can be a legend.

Blaze stepped forward. She looked at the Pikachu and smiled. "Hi I'm Blaze."

Electric Hero
January 5th, 2005, 06:58 PM
ooc: wait... Alana... which Pikachu? ...

Alana
January 5th, 2005, 07:01 PM
OOC: The new one Thunder. Oh and by the way this journey had made my personality change to what it used to be but its going to kind of flip around. In other words dual personalities. :P

God Of Water
January 5th, 2005, 10:09 PM
Sorry no legendarys super latios.

Omega Latios
January 6th, 2005, 02:56 AM
name:raygon
pokemon:bagon
description:raygon was baby of salamence and its home is in johto
personality:likes to swim and make friends

okay no legends

DarkFenris
January 6th, 2005, 03:08 AM
i jump into shadows and become invisable as i am fully black.i follow the vulpix and and keep in the shadows.

mir
January 6th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Thunder asked "Are you going on a trip?I want too go to if you're ok".He stood waiting for the answer.

Omega Latios
January 6th, 2005, 11:55 AM
raygon was swimming in lake then it seen a co of 6 pokemon i jumped out of the lake and shouted you must battle me!

Electric Hero
January 6th, 2005, 03:20 PM
"yea, you can come with us" I said to the other Pikachu. Then I noticed a bagon that jumped of the water challenging to someone of us, I just kept looking at him, kinda confused.

Alana
January 6th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Blaze stared at the Bagon. She jumped and shot fire at him. "What do you want?"

Omega Latios
January 6th, 2005, 09:26 PM
you must battle me if you lose you must leave if you win i leave umbreon

DarkFenris
January 7th, 2005, 03:57 PM
i look at the bagon and shoot a ball of flame at it also.

God Of Water
January 7th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Is`nt shawdow wolf a houndour?

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 06:19 PM
OOC: Yeah I think so.

Blaze moves forward. "I will battle you then."

dark_croconaw
January 7th, 2005, 08:31 PM
"C'mon you can beat him Blaze!" Mia shouted. She jumped in the air and did another flip. Mia loved the excitement of battles. They were really fun to watch.

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 12:59 AM
i step out of the shadows."i would like to battle him.is that ok blaze?"

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:01 AM
Blaze looked at him a second then srugged. "Very well." SHe stepped aside.

Omega Latios
January 8th, 2005, 01:16 AM
okay lets begin WATER PUSLE i shouted and heared painfull growl

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 02:48 PM
i growl and leap into the air. "lets take this into the darkness. night shade!"the area turns pichth black and i am invisable since i am black.

God Of Water
January 8th, 2005, 05:33 PM
I wathced the sky turn black."good move"I shout to the houndour.

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 10:27 PM
i see where the bagon is as if it is day light as my body has been in darkness that i can see in pitch black.i sneak behind ad sratch its body. i then shoot a fire ball at it after letting the fire ball get bigger in my mouth.(you know in the series how charizard used burn ash?the fire was a ball and gets bigger and bigger.)i let it grow and it creates light for every one else. i then shoot it at the bagon.

Omega Latios
January 9th, 2005, 12:06 AM
i can see you because i lived i deep waters and now i see in darkest places i shouted and used HYDRO PUMP to fireball then i scratched houndour with DRAGON CLAW

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 02:19 PM
"Come on darkness don't let him beat you"shouted sam into the pitch black forest. sam heard a scratching sound and started to wonder who was winning. "Man i can't tell what's going on" he said deppressed before he sat and listened to the battle sounds.

God Of Water
January 9th, 2005, 05:07 PM
I use a sunny day to turn the day,light again."Ive heard that bagon can`t see well in the light"I say.

Electric Hero
January 9th, 2005, 05:14 PM
"That's right, even Bagon can be in deep and dark waters, it cannot see in completely darkness" I agreed. I slowly started to see everything with light.

DarkFenris
January 9th, 2005, 06:25 PM
i get scratched and yelp then grown and use shadow balla nd mix the shadow with fire. i then release it and shoot it at the bagon . it is a direct hit.

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Sam watched the fiery shadowball hit the Bagon and knock it backward. "Come on Darkness knock it out. You can do it" Sam cheered watching the battle.

DarkFenris
January 9th, 2005, 06:43 PM
i run at the bagon and l;eap into the air for a crunch attack.. i land and bite down hard on its leg.

Omega Latios
January 9th, 2005, 09:38 PM
ouch that hurted now i payback i used three HYDRO PUMPS to houndour then i used multiple times of DRAGON CLAWS to houndour and finally i used fusion of hydro pump and hyper beam to houndour and comed huge explosion what maked me and houndour faint

DarkFenris
January 10th, 2005, 02:53 PM
i collapse and fall to the ground. i have never felt so much physical pain before.

Kay11190
January 10th, 2005, 04:33 PM
"No, she lost." Said Sam his face beginnging to get sad. "Are you ok Darkness?" He asked running up to the fallen pokemon. He looked at the houndour on the ground and went for some berries.

DarkFenris
January 10th, 2005, 05:22 PM
i stir and stand up with difficulty."owwwww."

dark_croconaw
January 10th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Mia rushed over to Darkness. "Oh no! You're hurt!" Mia started jumping up and down. She couldn't help it, it was her usual hyper nature.

DarkFenris
January 10th, 2005, 06:51 PM
i grin."your certainly hyper."i limp over to a berry bush and eat berrys by plucking them off with my mouth. which is dificult as i am a dog and dont have any hands. i growl at the bush and tug one off. i chew it and grimace at the sour taste. i swallow. and eat some more.

Electric Hero
January 10th, 2005, 07:00 PM
"what do we do? do we leave like he said, or what? because if you still want to fight to stay here, I will" I said when I was besides everyone.

DarkFenris
January 10th, 2005, 07:12 PM
"no.i want to go on the journey."i finish eating berries and feel alot better. i walk over to a lake and wash all the dirt and blood of myself.

Electric Hero
January 10th, 2005, 07:59 PM
"ok, when do we start it?" I asked as I looked at everyone. We were finally starting our journey, we just needed to know when.

God Of Water
January 10th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Heat took of a piece of bark under his arm."this is a map my father drew from tales of traveling pokemon passing are home,I think where close to New Bark Town now so if we go east we`ll end up at cherry grove city "

Alana
January 10th, 2005, 11:40 PM
"After we make it to Cherry Grove we can head west to Azelia Town(Spelled wrong). After that we can make our own way."

DarkFenris
January 11th, 2005, 01:34 AM
"ok. when should we leave?"

Omega Latios
January 11th, 2005, 03:28 AM
i walked towards co of pokemons and sayed sorry for that battle but can we be friends

Kay11190
January 11th, 2005, 05:08 PM
"Sure you can and I forgive you." said Sam walking back with some berries. IT's not just up to me though. What do yo guys think, can he come?"Sam asked sarting to munch on the berries.

DarkFenris
January 11th, 2005, 06:35 PM
"that was a good battle!i guess you can come."

Omega Latios
January 11th, 2005, 09:33 PM
thanks gyus my name is raygon

Alana
January 11th, 2005, 11:36 PM
"Great now we ahve a large group. Lets set off now. The sun is starting to set and the night air should be cooler so we can run longer distances."

DarkFenris
January 12th, 2005, 01:56 AM
"all right!"i somehow do a back flip in excitement. i start running towards new bark town.

dark_croconaw
January 12th, 2005, 05:50 PM
"Yay!" Mia started running after darkness. She was excited not only because of her new friends and the journey ahead of them, but because she might be reunited with her trainer again. Somehow Mia had been seperated from her trainer while they were out looking for pokemon. Mia was the girl's first pokemon, so as you can imagine, the bond between them was great. But it had later been broken. Mia sighed, she could never forget that day.

Kay11190
January 12th, 2005, 06:15 PM
"Hey you guys, wait for me." Sam started running after the others. Finally caching up with them he kept at their pace. "So where are we headed to again?"

Electric Hero
January 12th, 2005, 07:34 PM
I smiled and followed the others. I did never had a trainer, but I almost always have lived with them, the humans. I was never captured, and just a few times challenged, but humans always looked at me like a big traveler, because I have traveled region to region, and I know them really well. Humans were friendly to me, and I was friendly to them. I don't know if I want a trainer, for now, I just want to travel and know every kind of livings and non-livings things that exist in this world.

DarkFenris
January 12th, 2005, 11:07 PM
i reach new bark town and wait at the entrence for the rest of the pokemon.

Omega Latios
January 12th, 2005, 11:26 PM
i followed others i was slow in ground so the running taked one hour when i comed to new bark town all my new friends are very bored

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 12:38 AM
Blaze howls and dashes off after them. Once she reaches New Bark she scidds to a hault and sits there with her tongue lolling out.

DarkFenris
January 13th, 2005, 01:54 AM
"i will see you at the other side."i run into the bushes and dissapear. i start making my way round the town.i get stuck and go back to the entrence. "i guess i have to go through with you. i i dont trust humans. they can betray your trust."i walk into newbark town and look around.

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 01:57 AM
"Yes thats true humans can betray your trust." Replied Blaze quietly as she followed Darkness into New Bark.

DarkFenris
January 13th, 2005, 02:34 AM
i walk ahead and see a trainer with a torchic. i attack him. i shoot a shadowball at the torchic and it faints.i walk up to it and whisper to it to be careful of its trainer and that mine abandoned me."that torchic was weak. i hope i didnt hurt it."

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 02:36 AM
Blaze catches up to Darkness and says, "You can't do that. Not all trainers are bad."

DarkFenris
January 13th, 2005, 02:47 AM
"i just warned it. i guess i have been a bit over reacting."i look at the trainers in the city and see how much their pokemon care about them and how much they care for their pokemon. i calm down and beging trusting trainers.

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 02:50 AM
"I wonder where my trainer is now.. I wonder if she's looking for me.

DarkFenris
January 13th, 2005, 03:01 AM
"i wonder if my trainers looking for me. or if hes around mistreating pokemon. i hope hes looking for me."

dark_croconaw
January 13th, 2005, 07:48 AM
"I bet they are", Mia said. She smiled as she kept on walking. Mia could never be a negative person, and plus maybe what she said was true.

Omega Latios
January 13th, 2005, 08:44 AM
lets go to the cherygrove city i heard there are many beginner trainers maby some of yours is here

God Of Water
January 13th, 2005, 02:41 PM
"Well we first need to find food for ourselves"I say.

Electric Hero
January 13th, 2005, 04:24 PM
"yea, let's eat something, I think I'm getting hungry" I said. "but what and where are we going to eat?" I asked as I looked at everyone.

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 06:15 PM
"Hmm. Well I've learned something from being a trainers Pokemon. Humans have a soft spot for a pore helpless Pokemon." Blaze removed the fire stone from around her neck and hid it. Then she walked up to a fruit stand. She wined and stared at the grapes on the stand with her big sad Vulpix eyes.

"Aww you pore thing. Here." The stand manger gave her a bunch of grapes. She yipped happily in thanks and trotted back to the others. She put on her stone and said, 'There nothing to it."

God Of Water
January 13th, 2005, 08:44 PM
IC:"Ive got a better idea"Heat said and he started dancing in the middle of people.People threw coins and cheered.Then he ran back to the group,"my mum said this is money,you use it to buy stuff"Heat said and he ran to fruit stand threw the coins to him and grabbed 2 watermelons,the man looked confused"Now we have enough food for everyone"he said.

OCC:Heat dosen`t know how to use human money he just gav.e the person all he could and grabbed 2 watermelons thinking it was enough

DarkFenris
January 14th, 2005, 02:54 PM
i walk around the town and find a pokeblock seller and pokemon food seller.i look at it with sad eyes and and i whine a bit. he looks at me."aww poor thing. must be starving.probly an outcast."he takes two pokeblock casses and throws them to me and he also throws a small packet f pokemon fod. i lift them all up in my mouth and i run awy to my friends.i speak through my mouth but it doesnt come out becuase of all the food in my mouth."guys!ook wha i foun!"

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Blaze laughs when she sees Darkness. "Maybe you should put that down. It seems you've bitten off more than you can chew."

Electric Hero
January 15th, 2005, 03:23 PM
"yea, I agree" I replied to Darkness. I saw an apple hanging from a tree, so I used iron tail to cut it down. I started to eat it as I walked bak to my friends. "this was much easier than any solution from yours" I said to them as I continued eating.

dark_croconaw
January 15th, 2005, 04:06 PM
"I'm hungry too!" Mia spotted a banana on one of the many trees. She quickly climbed up and got. Mia started munching loudly on it.

DarkFenris
January 15th, 2005, 04:51 PM
i drop the food and tear open the pokemon food. i start eating. "hey this is eally yummy.!you should try some!"

Omega Latios
January 16th, 2005, 12:32 AM
i runned to guy in restaurant and looked him saddly he give me ten rare candys i eated them i begin glow

DarkFenris
January 16th, 2005, 01:19 AM
i run over to ragon."your evolving!"i sit and wtch as he becomes bigger.

Omega Latios
January 16th, 2005, 01:20 AM
when the glowing was over theres no bagon anymore there was shellgon

Electric Hero
January 16th, 2005, 09:45 AM
"wow!" I said amazed as I saw the new shellgon infront of us.

Omega Latios
January 16th, 2005, 09:48 AM
what happened i said little confused

DarkFenris
January 16th, 2005, 01:37 PM
"you evolved!congretulations!"

Alana
January 16th, 2005, 02:21 PM
Blaze smiled and yipped. "That's great Ragon!"

Kay11190
January 16th, 2005, 02:54 PM
"Wow Ragon your really lucky i wish I could've evolved." Sam said staring in aww at his friends new form. "That human must have given you something great to make you evolve."

Alana
January 16th, 2005, 03:02 PM
"They did. That candy is called rare candy. It ups your level ever time you eat one. My trainer told me about them."

DarkFenris
January 16th, 2005, 03:11 PM
"wheree should we go now?" a shadow passa over us and i look up. i see four charizards. two normals red ones and one blue one and one black one. on their backs are four charmanders.

ooc:im bring in our old charecters from the first one. it will only be a short encounter.

Omega Latios
January 16th, 2005, 09:31 PM
yummy the rare candy tasted good lets go to cherrygrove city and look for some of yours trainer now

DarkFenris
January 16th, 2005, 10:17 PM
"ok."i look at the blue charizard and it flys down as does the black one. i llook at it in awe."do not worry young one. even though you are stranglely colored you will find friends and eventualy love. i know i did."she smiles then walk through the city.

Omega Latios
January 17th, 2005, 04:55 AM
i runned again to man and looked him sadly he gived me only 8 rare candys this time i runned away and gived them to Sam"taste this its really good"

Alana
January 17th, 2005, 11:58 AM
OOC: Only one problem. Shadow became a Charmeleon and left as did the rest though they didn't unevolve. When does this one take place? I guess after they were reunited and Shadow evolved again.

Blaze watched the black Charizard in aw. It felt like she knew her but couldn't remember it.

OOC: Remember the little girl who captched Shadow. Well she had an older sister and you'll never guess what Pokemon she had.

DarkFenris
January 17th, 2005, 02:16 PM
i look at the blue charizard and feel like im connected to i someow.

Electric Hero
January 17th, 2005, 03:49 PM
ooc: no, I think I will never guess what pokemons she had.

I looked at the Charizards... with a weird look. Just a few times I have saw pokemons with different colors, but just like twice, is very rare to see them, and the ones I saw weren't Charizards. I just kept staring at them.

DarkFenris
January 17th, 2005, 05:19 PM
i walk up to the black charizard."hllo. who are you?are you famous?"

God Of Water
January 17th, 2005, 05:46 PM
I looked at the charizards with a weird look on my face,the blue charizards were somehopw connected but I could`nt figue out how.

Omega Latios
January 17th, 2005, 10:14 PM
i looked to the sky and seened blue charizard or is it charizard it could be salamence i shouted i seened it

DarkFenris
January 18th, 2005, 01:35 PM
"i have to go now. bye. nice meeting you!"i walk away and start running to cherry grove.

Alana
January 18th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Blaze stayed and watched. One of the young Charmanders hopped off the black Charizards back. "Drift come back." The young Charizard stared at Blaze. he was normal but with black stripes under his eyes and af ew other places on his body.
"I want to travel mother. I will go with them to Cherry Grove." His mother shook her head. "Very well. You are too much like me. I will get you later then." After that Blaze followed Darkness with Drift behind her.

DarkFenris
January 18th, 2005, 07:31 PM
i llook back at the blue charizard and the charmander it has drops down. "mum i want to travel with that houndour!please mom!please!" the charizard looks at the charmander."ok cosmos. but make sure you stay away from electric pokemon."the charmander the follows drift with ho it is best friends.the two charmanders chat and giggle in excitement.

Omega Latios
January 19th, 2005, 10:27 AM
i eated some more rare candys what man gaved to me then i feeled i was becoming stronger i begin glow wing growed from my back i becomed more bigger

DarkFenris
January 19th, 2005, 02:27 PM
"you know you shouldnt do that. you probly hanve no experince."i run behind you with quick speed and slash you tail."see. you grew but have no ewxperience. those candys are bad for you."

Alana
January 19th, 2005, 02:42 PM
"That's right. Now you'll have to train three times as hard to make up for the experience you lost from evolving so fast."

dark_croconaw
January 19th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Mia watched her friend evolved. She thought it must be exciting to change into a stronger pokemon, but Mia was still glad that she couldnt evolve. She liked herself the way she was, and wouldnt ever want to change.

Electric Hero
January 19th, 2005, 04:18 PM
I heard what a mother Charizard said "stay away from electric pokemon". I felt bad for a second. But then I didn't mind. I would stay away from that little Charmander. "hey you shouldn't eat too much rare candies. You have no experience even if you eat like 1000" I said to the pokemon who has ate too much rare candies. "even you evolved, if someone battles you, if like the pokemon who battles you were battling un-evolved... they would think: what a fraud" I could still keep talking, but I didn't want to look like a geek.

God Of Water
January 19th, 2005, 04:53 PM
"thats true"I say"you really need to train hard or some other wild pokemon will think you are strong and start atacking us,maybe a trainer will find you and think youre a really strong pokemon and try and catch you so thats why you really need to train hard"

DarkFenris
January 19th, 2005, 05:14 PM
i walk up to the charmanders."hi would you like to be friends."they both nod and smile."so why do you have to stay away from electric pokemon?"the charmander, cosmos, explains about her mother being blind and that she was blinded. she talked about a potion and that it made her able to see.and that if she got shocked by electricty she would become blind again.

Electric Hero
January 19th, 2005, 05:44 PM
I heard what the young Charmander said. That was almost the same thing another Pikachu said to me once, when I was really young. Anyway, if I would be near of these Chamanders, I would be stealthy and not to try to shock them. Then, I snensed something. I got on my 4 legs and sniffed the air. Something big was near, but what? I looked around but saw nothing. Then I stopped sensing that thing.

Alana
January 19th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Blaze padded up to Drift. "Hi. You're Drift right." He nodded. "So where do you come from?"

"The Safari Zone. But we left for an adventure. My mom's the leader of our land." They started talking about the Safari Zone.

DarkFenris
January 19th, 2005, 07:40 PM
"so why do you want to come with us?"

Alana
January 19th, 2005, 07:44 PM
"We're looking for adventure." Said Drift. "Our parents told us about all the adventures they had when they were young and I guess it just runs in our vains too. I've always wanted to go on an adventure."

DarkFenris
January 19th, 2005, 07:49 PM
i grin."thats good enough. lets go!"

Electric Hero
January 19th, 2005, 07:57 PM
I turned around, "so now to Cherrygrove?" I asked to them.

Alana
January 19th, 2005, 09:11 PM
"Yep." Siad Blaze happily. She bounded off towards Cherry Grove with Drift and the others close behind her.

Omega Latios
January 19th, 2005, 11:27 PM
i jumped to air and begin flap my wings"i can fly WOOHOO!" and i flyed to cherry grove city then someone sayed"hmm... lets catch that dragon and carry it to boss" i turned around and seened guy with R in his shirt

Electric Hero
January 20th, 2005, 03:41 PM
"I will lead the way" I said as I got on my four legs and started to run with incerdible speed to Cherrygrove. I was in the middle of the road to Cherrygrove, and I stopped, I decided to wait for them.

God Of Water
January 20th, 2005, 05:43 PM
"Theres isn`t just a leader of the saphari zone,you mum must control a part of the saphari zone"I say

Flygon trainer
January 20th, 2005, 07:04 PM
qwerzhou, Shadow wolf, Alana, you must make your posts longer and more detailed or this RP will be closed.

Omega Latios
January 21st, 2005, 04:02 AM
the guy with R in shirt throwed pokeball and absol comed out of pokeball another guy throwed second ball and seviper comed out i used hydro pump to absol and it fainted then seviper used iron tail to me i jumped to air and iron tail missed i begin fly and used extremespeed to seviper it fainted too then the R guys throwed pokeballs again and gengar and dragonite comed out i growled and i sayed*i hope my friends heared that because i need help*

Electric Hero
January 21st, 2005, 03:11 PM
I heard something just a little bit ahead. I ran and saw my evolutioned friend having troubles, I wanted to laugh and say to him that it wasn't good to eat so much candies, but he was in real troubles. I used thunder on the enemy's pokemon

Alana
January 21st, 2005, 04:33 PM
Drift nodded. "That's what I said. She's the leader of out land." Blaze then spotted the R man attacking Ragon.

"I'll help!" She called using Flame Thrower.

God Of Water
January 21st, 2005, 10:49 PM
"Team rocket,an evil team trying to rule over the world my father told me about them"he says.Heat jumps up and uses a flamethrower at the genger.The gengar dodges and uses a shadow ball,Heat only narowley misses the attack so he uses a smokescreen,it dosen`t affect the gengar but the dragonite can`t see well now.Gengar uses a confuse ray and Heat dodges the attack,and uses a very fire spin at lightning speed,it hit the gengar and the gengar loses 9 tenths of its HP.He finishes the gengar of with a quick attack.

Omega Latios
January 22nd, 2005, 12:01 AM
i begin fly and when i ared in high in sky i used extremespeed to dragonite what maked it faint and team rocket guy sent out altaria what used hyper beam to me and i colapsed to ground

Alana
January 22nd, 2005, 07:01 AM
Blaze ran forward and put everything she had into a fire blast attack. It hit ALtaria head on and it fainted. Blaze collapsed exausted.

Omega Latios
January 22nd, 2005, 07:38 AM
when i awaked me and all of my friends ared in cage i used dragon claw to my cage and it broked then i opened other cages with dragon claw

Electric Hero
January 22nd, 2005, 07:54 AM
I tried to keep fighting, after seeing Blaze and Raygon collapsing. I couldn't see very well the other Team Rocket's pokemon, but it used Hyper Beam against me. I fell to the ground fainted. I woke up seeing Raygon using Dragon Claw to break the cages where we were in. "thank you. Hey, do you know where are the little Charmanders? I fear that we lost them when we were in battle" I asked him looking around.

Omega Latios
January 22nd, 2005, 08:27 AM
i did not seened them but maby they are somewhere there *sigh* this is all my fault

Alana
January 22nd, 2005, 11:06 AM
"No it's not." Said Blaze shaking dirt out of her fur. "Don't worry. I saw them run into the woods before my lights went out."

Omega Latios
January 22nd, 2005, 11:10 AM
i sayed all to be guiet for a minute i heared flapping and sayed*we are in helicopter so how we can escape* then i heared somebodys coming

Alana
January 22nd, 2005, 11:12 AM
"You can fly. And your big enough to carry all of us right. We blast our way through this place and fly out of here."

Omega Latios
January 22nd, 2005, 11:15 AM
i used hyper beam to helicopter backpart and it brokened all of my friends jumped to my back and i begin to fly i flyed to cherrygrove city and all my friends jumped to ground

Alana
January 22nd, 2005, 11:19 AM
"Thanks Raygon. Now let's find Drift and Cosmos."

Omega Latios
January 22nd, 2005, 11:25 AM
*OK lets find them i search on air* i begin flap my wings an flyed towards forest

Alana
January 22nd, 2005, 11:28 AM
Blaze nodded. "I'll search by ground." She said boudning off into the forest.

God Of Water
January 22nd, 2005, 02:23 PM
IC:I faint exahausted and I wake up seeing Raygon using Dragon Claw to open the cages."Thanks Ill search by ground as well"I say,and I run into the forest.

1 hour later.............................
I look around the forest but I still can`t find the 2 charmanders,sudernly
4 chikoritas gang up on me I quickley run but they are too quick so I scream"HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

OCC;You better make your posts longer Alana and Super Latios

dark_croconaw
January 22nd, 2005, 03:54 PM
OOC: I miss everything ;_;

IC: "I'll search by trees!" Mia climbed on a branch then started swinging to the next.

"Help!"

Mia jumped to the ground and followed the voice. She found her friend surrounded by chikoritas and used tackle to make one of them faint.

Alana
January 22nd, 2005, 04:06 PM
OOC: No no no no. Don't hurt the Chikorita's!

Blaze spotted a Charmander ahead. She could tell it was Drift by the black stripes. "Finally found you. Come on lets get back to the others." He nodded and followed her.

Electric Hero
January 22nd, 2005, 04:13 PM
"I will go by ground too" I replied and entered the forest. After a while, I found the two Charmanders behind a tree, looking around. I was going to go with hem, but it was better not to, they would get scared of me. "Blaze! they are here! I found them!" I yelled to her, then suddenly I heard someone asking for help. I ran and found Heat in troubles. "hey you're a fire type, you're in advantage against them" I told him.

DarkFenris
January 22nd, 2005, 11:01 PM
im sorry. i am in too many rps. i have decided to quit this one. im very sorry....

Omega Latios
January 23rd, 2005, 12:35 AM
i flyed high in sky and seened Heat in trouble i flyed down and flapped my wings to do small tornado and scared chikoritas away

God Of Water
January 23rd, 2005, 12:49 AM
OCC:Sudrenly the houndour gets hit by a hypermeam and falls down dead.I look around but I can`t find any pokemon.I then run out of the forest to meet everyone else.I found the charmanders are safe and I calm down,"so lets go to cherrygrove"I say.

IC:Im not sure if Mir and Kay have abondened this RPG?

Alana
January 23rd, 2005, 10:57 AM
OOC: I'm not sure if they have. Boy you were happy about ppore Shadow Wolf's death. LOL :P

Blaze nodded. "Come on lets go." She yipped. She and Drift bounded off back towards CHerry Grove.

Omega Latios
January 23rd, 2005, 11:05 AM
i begin flap my wing and then a huge meteorite passed left side of me i thinked what it was then i flyed to cherrygrove city

God Of Water
January 23rd, 2005, 06:17 PM
OOC:Well it has to make sense dosen`t it.Anyway you 2 beter post more than 4 senteces per post or this RPG will be bannned.
IC:Heat followed the gang walking to cherrygrove.Soon the sun had set and night fell,"we better find a place to sleep and we also need to have a pokemon to keep guard,Ill go first"heat said.Then he looked around for for a place to sleep."Yes I found a perfect place"he siad pointing to a herd of fire pokemon"we can persue them to let us say for one night".

Alana
January 23rd, 2005, 06:32 PM
Blaze nodded. "I'll take second gaurd." She said yawning Drift had already curled up and was sleeping peacefully. Blaze wasn't really tired but she knew she would need her strength for her turn at gaurd duty. She walked over and curled up next to Drift. After a while she slipped into sleep.

tiennguyen10
January 23rd, 2005, 06:40 PM
hi iam new to thisw edsite can you help some how

tiennguyen10
January 23rd, 2005, 06:42 PM
hi iam new to this wed :)))

dark_croconaw
January 23rd, 2005, 07:22 PM
OOC: Please don't spam and double post, this is not the place post that.

IC: Mia looked at all the sleeping pokemon around her. She yawned and figured it was too late to be up. Mia curled up next to her friends and started dreaming about her adventure.

Electric Hero
January 23rd, 2005, 07:59 PM
"I'll take the third guard" I said. I got on the ground, and looked aroumd. I slowly, fell asleep.

Omega Latios
January 23rd, 2005, 09:40 PM
i can take fourth guard i sayed and begin to sleep

God Of Water
January 24th, 2005, 12:55 AM
IC:I stay awake looking around for pokemon.A few minutes later some grass pokemon try to attack us but I used a flamethrower and they ran away.After that it was a boring job becuase there were no pokemon to scare.

3 hours later..................
I call to Blaze and tell her to wake up becuase its her turn to guard and I fall asleep.

Omega Latios
January 25th, 2005, 10:52 AM
3 hours later Blaze comed to wake me up and goed itslef sleep i wathed to tall grass but nobody moved then i looked to the sky and seened a huge meteorite with purple and green light inside it i crashed to near plain and scared sleeping pidgeys away and awaked others

Alana
January 25th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Blaze jumped and some how manged to climb a tree before coming down and staring in the direction the meteor had fallen. "What was that?" She asked. Before getting an answer she knudged Drift and they both raced off towards it.

Omega Latios
January 26th, 2005, 07:14 AM
i dont know i sayed and walked to meteorite then a something with tentacles used psycho boost to me and it maked me faint and i fainted on heat

Alana
January 26th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Blaze stared. Drift was standing beside her looking astounded. "What is it?" He asked.

"I don't know." Replied Blaze. "I think it's some kind of Pokemon. And by the look of the cercomstances it came from the sky." She and Drift looked up and stared at the stars.

"Do you think it means us harm?"

"I don't know again. It attacked Raygon so I think it does. I think we should get out of here. But we have to get the others."

"How can we carry Raygon?" They both thought but had no answer to this.

Electric Hero
January 26th, 2005, 08:25 PM
I woke up by the noise of a metoeorite. "what happened?" I asked as I followed the others. I stood in darkness besides Blaze, looking how Raygon was defeated by that strange pokmon.

Omega Latios
January 26th, 2005, 09:33 PM
i waked and used hyper beam to that stange pokemon but it maked a forcefield and detected itslef