PDA

View Full Version : *pokes head in*

DarkMagicianGirl
November 29th, 2003, 07:50 PM
hi,i'm new.hi!^^HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI .i am a hyper child o-o

Sapphire
November 29th, 2003, 07:52 PM
HYPER CHILD! ^.^ WELCOME MY FRIEND!!! Hyper Children shall one day rule the world! FWWWAAAHHAAAA!!!!! ^^

*runs around the room* WHEEEE

DarkMagicianGirl
November 29th, 2003, 07:56 PM
FWEEEEEEEE!BWAHAHA!!!!YES WE SHALL!!!!!!!!![insert evil laughter here]

DarkMagicianGirl
November 29th, 2003, 07:59 PM
*pokes darkmagician girl in signature*she not smart,she doesn't know what 1+1 equals xDDDDD

it equals 15,985.that is the correct answer!^^(if that is the correct answer,how come i always got it wrong in kindergarten?o-o)

Sapphire
November 29th, 2003, 08:03 PM
A quote of a Hyper Child; "2+2=fish!" ^.^ hyper children, visit my thread!!!! WHHEEEEHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!er....I havent had..that much sugar....just oreos...yyuuuummm

Kayleigh
November 29th, 2003, 08:04 PM
Ooh, welcome to PC! ^_^ I don't think I'm as hyper as you two. *drinks coffee* WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom Angel
November 29th, 2003, 08:43 PM
Hey, Double Hyper! o.O
I am Mental Mod, it really good to be one.

lol ya...

Timbjerr
November 29th, 2003, 09:05 PM
heh...I just felt obligated to welcome a member named after the extremely hot entity known as the Dark Magician Girl, but I found an extremely hyper little girl...heh...I think I like you already

Welcome to the Pokémon Community...I am Tommy, the moderator of the Pokémon Trivia&Games forum...please stop by my forum to maximize your Pokémon community experience..

Phantom Angel
November 29th, 2003, 09:24 PM
heh...I just felt obligated to welcome a member named after the extremely hot entity known as the Dark Magician Girl, but I found an extremely hyper little girl...heh...I think I like you already

Welcome to the Pokémon Community...I am Tommy, the moderator of the Pokémon Trivia&Games forum...please stop by my forum to maximize your Pokémon community experience..You like?
I think hyper child is delicious to eat...
So...*crunch*

YAS1
November 29th, 2003, 09:28 PM
HELLO!!!!!! WELCOME TO PC!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A HYPER CHILD TOO!!! COME BACK HERE OFTEN!!!!!!! YAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom Angel
November 29th, 2003, 09:32 PM
Wow...a lot of hyper child to eat...
*eat them all*
Next?!?

MoonLight
November 29th, 2003, 10:07 PM
XD Hey There Welcome to PC it's really nice to meet ya XD Austin ya will never eat me Weeeeee hahaha im of Royal blood lol

Phantom Angel
November 29th, 2003, 10:24 PM
XD Hey There Welcome to PC it's really nice to meet ya XD Austin ya will never eat me Weeeeee hahaha im of Royal blood lolOh if you are royal blood, I'll kidnap you instead.
*kidnap Moony*
:P

Fire Master
November 30th, 2003, 04:43 AM
Hi DarkMagicianGirl! I hope you like it here on PC!

punkie90
November 30th, 2003, 07:09 AM
Well, welcome to PC DarkMagicianGil. You don't saeem to be very mellow. But that COOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!MY FOOOT!

DragonTrainer
November 30th, 2003, 07:42 AM
Welcome to PC Dark Magician Girl!Have a fun time!!

22sa
November 30th, 2003, 06:01 PM
hi,i'm new.hi!^^HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI .i am a hyper child o-o
Hi DarkMagicianGirl, I hope you have fun here. :P

Porygon
December 1st, 2003, 08:47 AM
*twitches* I'm loaded! Loaded on sugar! *twitches* Nobody's more hyper than me! *twitches violently* Sugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugar… *twitches* *faints*

*uses Revive*
Welcome!
Mmmm… sugar… *eats* *twitches*
Me brain break good.