PDA

View Full Version : Journey to earth

lex
December 30th, 2004, 07:33 PM
The peaceful city of Cirrus lays above all humanity floating freely around the globe. Lex, a young boy lives in Cirrus with his trustingful pokemon Swablu(Mist) and his one and only dream is to travle to earth and its wonders. Cirrus has been a calm place untill now....

A evil gang from earth called the Team Rockets Have reached the city of Cirrus and they have take Lex's father (an expert at the Wind Gems) along with his family. They have also taken the sacred Gem of Boreas which can destroy the chain of all seven floating cities and awake the darkness when all gems are collected. Lex is left lifeless and helpless standing watching the rockets and now the devastated city of cirrus. "What are they looking for?" Lex asks himself questionly! "Why my family!" He screams in anger. lex is left with no choice but to travle to earth, find his family, and defeat team rocket before they gather the rest of the Wind Gems.
The 7 Floating Islands
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
City:Cirrus]Blizzard]Nimbus]Hail]Thunder]Atmos]Precip]
Gem:Boreas]front]water]Nimbostrat]Stratus]ozone]cycl]

Pleaze, ONLY 5 RPGers
fill out:
name:
which floating city you are currently living on:
(we will meet along: you can make up ur own story but you must interweave with team rocket and we must all meet up!)
looks:
why are you traveling to earth:

ME_
name:Lex
city:Cirrus
pokemon: swablu(Mist) only
looks:5'6 lue hazle eyes, tan, short hair, white backpack, white outfit.
why he is traveling to earth:To get his family back and to get revenge and to defeat team rocket!

I know it is kinda hard to understand... we need good RPGers pleaze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD RPGers PLEASE!!!

Good luck to myself and all!!! here goes....

Lex awoke to a mist of dust in the air. His tears had dried up from the night before. He thought about what he was going to do about this great tragedy. Tears slowly swayed down his cheek and he stood up as Mist tried to comfort him with her delicate cotton wings. He ran out to find several survivors from the bomb teamrocket had dropped. He turned to Mist who followed behind him and whispered..."they'll die!"

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 10:26 PM
name: Akira
which floating city you are currently living on: Cirrus
pokemon: Pidgey(Ace)
looks: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...l/ALANAEYES.bmp
why are you traveling to earth: Team Rocket stole my Ninetales(Blaze) and killed Ace's brother(Swift). I'm going to get Blaze back and get revenge for Swift.

lex
December 31st, 2004, 07:12 AM
Thats one!thank u alana! we'll begin once we get all 4 alright. How bout u begin so u and me could meet up?

and also try getting more RPGers to join pleaz ^ ^

paige pelletier
December 31st, 2004, 08:25 AM
Name: Paige
Which floating city you are on: Hail
Pokemon: um can it be evolved? if so dragonite if not dratini
Looks: looks 17 is 5 '3' whitish/redish hair down to her shoulders covers her right eye, her eyes are red/pink in color, she has a marking under her left eye it is like a Y except it is wavey thick and detached at the point where the lines should meet it has a circle in the opening part is all black, wears a black coat thing that shows her navel as a top but goes down to her knees (so it is unbottoned a little) a chocker that is black and has a ruby dangling off of it, black jeans that are flowey and black boot things oh yeah and black fingerless gloves too
Why are you traveling to earth: team rocket killed my family all that I had was taken away from me that is reason enough to get revenge

Kay11190
December 31st, 2004, 08:40 AM
Name:Kay
which Island on:Nimbus
Pokemon:Charizard(if possible)
Looks:Like Avatar
Reason for travaling:to try and stop Team Rocket from invading Nimbus

AngelWolfie
December 31st, 2004, 10:12 AM
name: Mizuiro Midori
which floating city you are currently living on: Blizzard
pokemon (must have one flying at least): Taillow (named Skye)
looks: 5'7", short blonde hair, blue eyes, wears a blue sweatshirt and blue jeans
why are you traveling to earth: Team rocket destroyed her home and kidnapped her poochyena

lex
December 31st, 2004, 10:34 AM
Alright, I think thats enough to get started with, just 1more,Start posting....

Lex walk along the ruined land of Cirrus. He gazed around in despair. From the corner of his eye, he spotted a girl around his age with a pidgey beside her. She seemed to be looking for somthing. Lex walked towards her..

"Excuse me, whats your name?" Lex asked awaiting a response..

OOC:I know I'm kinda powerplaying Alana but I gotta get this thing stated....(now you tell me your name...lol^^)

Yami's Girl
December 31st, 2004, 11:27 AM
Can I join?
name:Emily
which floating city you are currently living on:Thunder
pokemon:Charizard,Dragonite,Salamance
looks:You'll see
why are you traveling to earth:To stop Team Rocket

Xhaiden
December 31st, 2004, 12:11 PM
((Aw...Fudge....This looked interesting.....))

paige pelletier
December 31st, 2004, 12:31 PM
Paige let out her dragonite it stared at her in a dazed look they both sort of were coping with the lose of their home Paige looked at dragonite..................

Yami's Girl
December 31st, 2004, 12:45 PM
I was Flying on my Charizard. Looking at our destroyed home. I shed a tear.

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 01:02 PM
Akira looked around. "Oh hi. I'm Akira. Have you seen a Ninetales or a Pidgey around here anywhere? The last time I saw them was just before the attack." Ace darted around. She was adjitated. "The Pidgey, Swift, is Ace's brother. And Ninetales,Blaze, was an ophan I found A while back. She evolved and now we're best friends but I can't find either of them. Or their Pokeballs for that matter."

lex
December 31st, 2004, 02:10 PM
Lex greeted Akira and heard about her pokemon.

"Nope, I have'nt seen any ninetales around...sorry." Lex replied.
"Bastards!Those cruel team rockets took my family and destroyed this city!cant belive it!"Lex yelled out of nowwhere.

"What have you been through?"Lex asked agrivated.

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 02:18 PM
Before Akira could answer she spotted a card on the ground. Beside it was a large peice of ruble. Akira picked up the card. It had a large red R on it and it read, 'Nice Ninetales thanks kid. It will be a great addition to our team. Shame about the runt though. Haha.' Akira stared at the card. Ace flew down besdie the piece of ruble and went mad. Akira lifted it and saw a small Pidgey lying there. It wasn't breathing. She picked it up. It was impossible to mistake the little bird. It was Swift.

paige pelletier
January 1st, 2005, 06:52 AM
Paige got on her dragonite and flew to cirrus..........

AngelWolfie
January 1st, 2005, 08:04 AM
I sat on my knees in the ruins of what used to be my home. "No.." I said, "They took Poochy and my family, they destroyed my home.." My taillow, Skye, sat on my shoulder, looking just as frustrated and sad as myself. I pounded the scorched carpet on what was once the living room with my fist. "WHY?!" I shouted, my face soaked in tears. I looked up at the clear blue sky. It seemed so cheerful...How could anything possibly be cheerful now?

lex
January 1st, 2005, 09:19 AM
"Oh my god....."Lex screamed out in pain and sorrow. Tears began to roll across his cheek. He felt the same pain Akira did. "I'm so sorry!"Lex whispered. Swift layed lifeless on the debre and muddled ground. He was embroided in blood. With all his emotions, Lex gently wrapped his arms around Akira and whispered in a deeper tone of voice"We'll get them!"

OOC: Paige P, I please ask that when you post you add a bit more detail....thankz ^^

lex
January 1st, 2005, 09:21 AM
"Oh my god....."Lex screamed out in pain and sorrow. Tears began to roll across his cheek. He felt the same pain Akira did. "I'm so sorry!"Lex whispered. Swift layed lifeless on the debre and muddled ground. He was embroided in blood. With all his emotions, Lex gently wrapped his arms around Akira and whispered in a deeper tone of voice"We'll get them!"

OOC: Paige P, I please ask that when you post you add a bit more detail....thankz ^^

paige pelletier
January 1st, 2005, 09:47 AM
OOC: you got it!!
as Paige was riding dragonite to Cirrus she heard a scream of sorrow and pain she landed next to the two people. As Paige got off dragonite she saw the pigeys lifless body and she said "I am so sorry" in a quiet voice.

lex
January 1st, 2005, 10:12 AM
OOC: Thankyou very much for ur effort!! I like it tooo!!!...

Alana
January 1st, 2005, 01:24 PM
Akira felt as though time had stopped. Ace nudged her btother. She refused to except the fact that he was gone. Akira gently picked her up. She wiped her eyes and looked at Lex. "Your right. And I'll make sure they pay for what they've done." Ace was struggling in her arms. She chirped and trilled trying to get back to Swift. Akira removed her back pack and pulled out a small piece of cloth with the name's Swift and Ace on it. She placed it over Swift's body then sat back. She held Ace close and closed her eyes trying to fight back the tears but to no avail. "I'll make them pay."

paige pelletier
January 1st, 2005, 01:36 PM
Paige stood behind the girl her dragonite started to weep "team rocket takes everything good from you and smashes it" Paige said quietly

Kay11190
January 1st, 2005, 02:21 PM
When Kay woke he headed outside thinking it to be a regular day but ounce he stepped outside he looked to the sky and say Team Rocket members jumping out of a blimp.Ouce they landed they started to destroy the town. Kay remembered his parents saying if Team Rocket attacked while they are gone go to his aunts on Cirrus.Kay then released Charizard from his pokeball and flew as fast as he could to Cirrus.

lex
January 1st, 2005, 02:23 PM
"I'm sorry Akira." Lex said.

"we shall get going on our journey to earth an reach team rocket" Lex suggusted. He turned arout because he had felt a swift wind behind him. A boy was on a Dragonite staring at us both. "Excuse me?" Lex politely said. "May I ask what your name is and what your doing here?"Lex awaited the response...

paige pelletier
January 1st, 2005, 02:25 PM
OOC: I am a girl!!! LOL!
"my name is Paige and may I go with you" she replyed coldly, she then went up to the two people and stared at them..........

lex
January 1st, 2005, 04:11 PM
OOC:Sorry...I feel so stupid^^

"Yes,you may we are traveling to earth with our pokemon to get revenge from team rocket." Lex boldly said.

"There is only one problem, my swablu is too weak to fly me to earth."Lex commented.
"May I please fly with you Paige?"

OOC:Radical Edward would you please fly over to cirrus for some reason so we could all meet up and begin?
KAY start posting too!^-^lol

paige pelletier
January 1st, 2005, 04:13 PM
"sure dragonite does not mind" Paige said calmly her dragonite called out to her in a sweet tone she went up to it and patted it on the back....

Kay11190
January 1st, 2005, 04:23 PM
Kay and his Charizard finally made it to Cirrus were they found the city in ruins.Kay jumped of Charizard while they were hovering off the ground and started to cry thinking about if his Aunt survived."Well Charizard we can't let them destroy our home the way they did this place lte's go.With that he and Charizard started back home until he spotted a group of people below and headed down there to assure Team Rocket had down it."Do any of you know what happened here?" he asked all of them.

lex
January 1st, 2005, 04:50 PM
"Yes, team rocket devastated the city of Cirrus and stole the Boreas Wind Gem and they will do the same to the others."Lex replied.

"Were are now going to depart Cirrus and head on to earth. Our objective is of course to stop and defeat team rocket!"Lex once again replied.

"Wanna join?" He asked welcoming

Kay11190
January 1st, 2005, 05:49 PM
"Sure i'll come along'He said with a smile on his face."Plus it will give me revenge for my Aunt. So where on earth are we headed for?"He said looking quit puzzled.

lex
January 1st, 2005, 08:05 PM
"I have no idea what so ever?" Lex replied. "Well, lets get going..."Lex began.

OOC:wher is Alana?we need her!

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 11:20 AM
OOC: Peeks around a large rock. Hello? echos. Sorry I'm late.

Akira was watching the conversation quietly. She was thinking about the trip to Earth. She looked at Ace who was now limp in her arms and said, "Ace isn't in any condition to fly. And even if she were she wouldn't be able to carry my to Earth. Can I ride with one of you?"

paige pelletier
January 2nd, 2005, 11:58 AM
"dragonite can carry everyone" Paige said happily she has not been happy for a wile dragonite thought.......

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 12:05 PM
Akira nods. "Ok. So shall we get moving?"

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 12:58 PM
"Sure i'll follow you guys on Charizard.Kay said looking at Paige.It will make the trip faster and it will be less stressfull on Dragonite.Kay then climbed back onto Charizard."So lets go everyone"Kay said already in the air with Charizard.

lex
January 2nd, 2005, 12:58 PM
"Yes"Lex replied. With Paige's permission, he got on the enormous Dragonite and delicately place his arm around the Dragonite. "Alright Paige it's your job now! lets get going Alana.."Lex spoke. "We are planning to land near team rockets base which is approximatly 50 miles away from right under us!" Lex announced.

"Lets begin!!"....

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 01:02 PM
OOC: *coughs* Akira

Akira nods and puts Ace in her backpack to prevent her from jumping out of her arms during the trip. She still didn't look like she could fly. She then hopped onto Dragonite as well and looked at Paige. "Let's get moving."

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 01:38 PM
about five minutes into the flight to Earth Kay stood up on Charizards back and prtended he was skiing."This is great a fifty mile fly, i never went that far before. ok Charizard speed it up."With that Charizavrd went into a powerful dive and came back up to fly with the others.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 01:41 PM
Akira ssmiled in spite of herself. "Show off."

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 01:49 PM
"No, you can do it too just jump on. Charizard can take it we've been flying for about a year now."Kay said with a smile.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 01:53 PM
Akira jumped off Dragonite onto Charizard. Ace started to struggle in her ackpack. She opened it and let Ace out. She looked better and started flying beside them. "Alright now what? I used to fly on my dad's Pidgeot all the time but I've never riden a Charizard."

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 02:02 PM
Well you'll love it. Alright Charizard full dive toward earth.Charizard then moved it's wings in closer and dove faster than before causing everything to look like a blur.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 02:07 PM
Akira half closed her eyes to help her see better. Ace was followiing at a lazy dive. In spite of herself Akira laughed. "Your right. This is fun." Ace did a couple of loops in the air before stoping and watching.

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 02:16 PM
"Ok, charizard let's slow down so you don't get too tired."So how was your first Charizard flight?"

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 02:20 PM
"I'll let you know as soon as my heart starts beating again." Replied Akira smiling. "But I think when we're on Earth I'll catch a Charmander and eveolve it into a Charizard. I wonder if Pidgeot could go that fast. Dad never let me find out."

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 02:23 PM
"Pigeots can go way faster then that. Next time you get the chance to ride one give it a try but hold on for your life."The others had now caught up to them. " I think we'll be there soon." Kay said looking down.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 02:33 PM
"I'll keep that in mind." Akira looked down at Earth. Ace landed on her shoulder. "I've always dreamed of visiting Earth. I just wish I didn't have to do it foor such reasons."

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 02:39 PM
Yeah me too, but the good thing is we are going. If this never happened we wouldn't have met or flown a Charizard. IN the end everything has it's pupose.Kay said before whispering somthing into Charizards ear.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 02:48 PM
Akira nodded. "Yeah I guess your right."

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 03:02 PM
"Besides who would'nt want the chance to beat Team Rocket ehile on Earth, plus we get to catch pokemon on Earth too and maybe even win some badges."Charizard looked at Kay and nuged him.Charizard opinted down at the view of Earth."Wow that looks cool."Kay said looking at the view."

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 03:06 PM
Akira nodded. "To true. Once I get there I'm going to compete in the POkemon League. I've always wanted to do that." She stared at the Earth. "I wonder what its really like down there. Do ya think there are any Pokemon we don't know about on Earth?"

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 03:10 PM
"There is bound to be pokemon we don't know about and maybe we could buy some stuff to remind us of it Earth while we're there too.This is going to be cool."Kay whispered something else into Charizards ear who shook his head in disagreement.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 03:15 PM
"What do you two keep talking about if you don't mind my asking."

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 03:19 PM
"Oh, we're just deciding on what his name should be on the count of We've been together for two yaers and it's time he got a name.The bad part of it is he hates all the names i choose for him."Kay said

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 03:24 PM
Akira laughed. "What names have you tried?"

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 03:34 PM
"Tons. Blaze, Charcoal, Gabriel, Saint.There is another i have in mind but i dont know if he would like it though. Kay said while Charizard stared at him.

paige pelletier
January 2nd, 2005, 04:16 PM
Paige flew by the two on dragonite "my dragonite just likes dragonite! I think Pyro is a good name for charsard how bout that?" Paige asked sweetly

lex
January 2nd, 2005, 05:20 PM
OOC: lol sorry Alana (Akira in RPG^^)

IC: Along the whole ride on the Dragonite, Lex closed his eyes. He was always afraid of heights. At one point he opened his eyes and saw a blur of fast movement and a glimpse of Earth's landscape. He closed his eyes again, afraid. He could hear the rest of his newly aquired friends speaking about something. Paige's Dragonite dove in to listen. Paige said somthing but Lex could'nt quite grasp what they were talking about because of the breaking wind. Lex's swablu was sleeping soundly in his arms and he did not move and inch.

Lex heard some of what the were saying and gave a name Kay could name his Charizard."How bout.....umm. Coal or Flare?" Lex suggusted...

As they flew on the pokemon it became darker by the second. "I think we should stop at about now, we've covered approximatly only 25 miles out of the 50. Lets rest and have somthing to eat. Not much but some sausages I bought. " Lex suggusted, now starving.

OOC:Finally were moving on!!

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 05:53 PM
"Ok hold on one second you guys."Kay whispered into Charizards ear again and dissagreed to all the names."Ok Charizard when we get to Earth write the name you want in the ground so we both will be happy."Charizard shook his head in agreement and slowed down so Kay and the others could relax a bit.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 06:14 PM
Akira fished around in her backpack and pulled out a sandwich. "This was supposed to be my lunch today but with the events of the day." She shrugged and pulled off some of the sandwich for Ace.

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 06:57 PM
"Lex i think after lunch ew should go full speed to earth so we can get there faster. Plus 'im pretty antious to see what Charizard wants his name to be."Jay then took two sandwhiches from his bag and gave one to Charizard.

lex
January 2nd, 2005, 11:17 PM
OOC:we have already arrived to earth!^^

IC: The sunset was beautiful, Lex had never seen one because of the clouds surrounding Cirrus. He awed in amazement. The trees, the grass, nature...It was all beautiful to Lex. It was a amazing sight to him. His friends and himself arrived to Earth with a gentle landing of Dragonite and Charizard. Kay was anxious to arrive and await for Charizard to write what he wanted to be named. Akira and ace munched on a sandwhich they had brought along
"I think we should stop here and continue tomorrow when the sun rises" lex announced

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 11:26 PM
Akira finished her sandwich and sits back to watch the sunset.

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 12:26 PM
Kay followed Charizard over to a pactch of dirt and looked at him ansiously."Go ahead write the name you want."The Charizard then scribbled the name Nick into the ground."Nick huh that kinda suits you only if you really want it that is."The Carizard looked at Kay as though he knew what he was thinking and shook his head that he was sure."Ok then Nick it is."

lex
January 3rd, 2005, 01:10 PM
The night was suddle and windy which was extremely rare to be seen on any of the cities because of precipitation. Mist layed next to Lex staring at the distant stars. Lex's dream had come true.

Lex layed down and engolfed into a deep sleep. All of a sudden he found himself in a dream. He was in a prison with all his friends and across from him was his family in a prison exept his father. He looked around panicing and he fell to the floor. His head was spinning. He awoke in sweat and before he could ask for help he fainted.

paige pelletier
January 3rd, 2005, 01:32 PM
Paige watched Lex her red eyes gleamming when her fainted she walked up to him........

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 04:35 PM
Kay sat up quickly still sleeping though."No No don't make me eat the Spinach it's digusting, No I don't want to dance either.Go away."He then fell back on the ground and countinued sleeping.

paige pelletier
January 3rd, 2005, 05:01 PM
Paige sat next to Lex with a wash cloth she was rubbing it on his head just staring at him...... "I wonder" Paige wispered..........

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 05:06 PM
"You wonder what........NO i want buy you that outfit you ninny."Kay said still sleeping.

lex
January 3rd, 2005, 05:08 PM
Lex opened his eyes to find a young girl with a warm cloth in her hand. It was Paige. So sweet and caring, Lex thought. He awoke with some of the pain still lingering from his fall. "Thankyou very much Paige."Lex said pleased. Is that drean gonna come true? Why were in prison? Were was my father? He desperatly asked himself questions about his dream. He once again thanked Paige for her generosity. He went to sleep in exhaustion and awoke later on.

paige pelletier
January 3rd, 2005, 05:30 PM
"your welcome" she said sweetly she watched the stars wile lex and the others were sleeping her eyes glowed an earie red.......... Dragonite was sleeping beside her.

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 05:32 PM
"No don't give that to me it's a bomb" Kay said still in the middle of an akward dream

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 06:59 PM
All Kay's mubling eventually woke Akira up. She looked around. She had fallen asleep against the tree she had been sting against. Ace was sleeping on a low brach a little above her head. She looked up at the stars. It was so beautiful on Earth. I just wish Swift and Blaze could see the stars the way I can. She thought. She leaned back against the trees and tried to find some constilations.

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 07:22 PM
Hey don't eat that apple, not the pear either.......thier mine stop it.Kay said still in a deep sleep.

lex
January 3rd, 2005, 07:28 PM
Eventually, daylight engolfed the Earth and Lex awoke. "Everyone, Everyone!" He announced. "We have to get going!"

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 07:28 PM
*stress lines* "Well that totally killed the moment." Muttered Akira. She got up and walked over to Kay. She sat down and started poking him. "Hey sleeping beauty would you stop talking?"

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 07:31 PM
"Yes, Yes i want the Coffee cakes." Kay then woke up to see everyone up and Akira poking at him."I had the wierdest dream that Nick kept giving me stuff until he gave me somthing i liked.I wonder what that means."

lex
January 3rd, 2005, 07:46 PM
"weird, are'nt you."Lex exclaimed smirking. Lex shuffled through his backpack searching for some sunflower seeds he had bought from a mechant in Cirrus. He did'nt find them. All of a sudden, some crumbs fell atop his head. His looked up to find Mist having a feast with the seeds. He chirpped happily and asked if he could have some. Before Lex could offer some to his allies, a loud massive explosion occured in the direction of team rocket's base. "Hurry Lets get going!" Lex yelled afraid.

OOC: Where is Paige P.? WE NEED HER!!!!! cause I cant powerplay and control her character!^^

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 08:36 PM
"Well it means onw of two things. Either your just crazy or it could be cause of the nickname thing." Akira replied to Kay. Hears the explosion and runs after Lex.

paige pelletier
January 4th, 2005, 03:48 AM
OOC: XD I am sorrry!

Paige just stared at them until Lex ran off then she ran off too with dragonite.Dragonite was still sleeping when Paige started to run but he got the picture...

lex
January 4th, 2005, 11:13 AM
"Paige hurry, We have to get on your Dragonite!"Lex yelled.

"Alana, Kay hurry! Get on Nick!"Lex screamed.

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 11:15 AM
OOC: *coughs* Akira *coughs*

Akira jumped on Nick and waited for Kay.

paige pelletier
January 4th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Dragoniote flew next to Paige and Paige jumped on. "hey grab my hand" she said to Lex.

lex
January 4th, 2005, 01:22 PM
Lex gripped Paige's hand in midair and jumped on Draonite. "Kay, Hurry!" Lex exclaimed. Paige and Lex went on foward on the Dragonite as fast as possible. Dragonite was probably at his top speed. Lex could see the trees as a big blurr passig by. Lex wipped out his pokedex and it said the had 15 miles remaing to reach team rockets base.

paige pelletier
January 4th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Paige was happy she never got to go this fast on dragonite never...... "we will be there soon" she said in a small voice................

parallelzero
January 4th, 2005, 03:12 PM
I'm hear to extend a warning to Paige. You need to start posting more in your posts. Posts require description Paige, which is what I suggest you add. It'll make your posts better, and it will increase the length.

Also, if you guys haven't yet, look at the new rules for this forum. They WILL be enforced.

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 06:12 PM
OOC: New rules?

"Come on Kay!" Called Akira. Pidgey futtered around Nick's head in agitation.

Kay11190
January 4th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Kay mounted Charizard and they flew off. As they were flying toward the base Akira's Pidgey started to annoy Nick.Nick gave the Pidgey a dead glare causing it to flutter back to Akira."sorry about Nick's behavior he's usually not bothered as much by stuff like that."

paige pelletier
January 4th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Paige's dragonite flew there fast it's scales were smoothed down to the point of feeling like glass. Paige her self seemed almost mirror like she moved along with dragonite hearing the wind rush past her. The wind picked up as well it was almost like it was pushing them to their goal it felt very cold and harsh. "we should get there soon I think I see the place now" Paige said as they were aproching rocket's base....

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Akira nodded. "DOn't worry. Ace annoys me sometimes too. She's just anxious. I'm a bit nervous too. What do you think caused that explosion?"

Kay11190
January 4th, 2005, 06:31 PM
"I don't know maybe a pokemon escaped and went wild.Maybe even they tried to start a new machine and it went haywire."Kay then started to think about what other possible things could have happened to himself."You know it could have been that they shot missles down to earth saying they captured another Cloud city.

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Akira thought to. "I bet if others were here they'd say it could have been worse. Well with that explosion it is. But even with out that I can't see how it could have benn any worse." She looked torwards the explosion sight.

lex
January 4th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Lex could vaugely see Team Rockets Base. "Where almost gettin there!" Lex yelled to be heard. Dragonite was going a an amazing speed. So was Kay's Charizard. Umbreon had his eyes closed enjoying the brezze. A white haze covered them from the enormous explosion. As they got closer the base became larger to their eyesight. "Were almost there!" Lex screamed.

Alana
January 5th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Akira held Ace tightly. SHe watched the base get closer and closer. "I wonder what happened. I shouldn't say this but I hope it was really bad."

lex
January 5th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Finally, The group reached the base. It was filled with dust and smoke and it was just begginng to settle. Out side several rocket members stood waiting for them to land. "Well guys..." Lex exclaimed. "Lets get ready to battle!" Lex said. Dragonite landed with a safe land. Lex dismounted his and got ready to battle.

The team rocket member stood with a Houndour. "Swablu, Peck now!!" Lex commanded. Swablu dove in with his strong beak to attack the Hondour. Without recieving a command from it's trainer, it dodged it and the Houndour expelled blazing flames from his mouth. Swablu got burned and was panting hardly but was still capable of fighting.

"Swablu, Fury attack Now!!" Lex once again commanded. Swablu once again dove in but with much more force and repeatedly attacked the hondour. "Attack the Swablu!" commanded the infuriated rocket member. Before the Hondour could attack, he fainted from fatigue and loss of energy. Lex smiled because of his victory. Before he could congratulate Swablu he began to glow.Lex stared in awe. His Swablu was evolving. Once the intensive glow died down a whole new Swablu stood before Lex's eyes. He was gorgeous and much larger and capable of flying Lex.He was embroided with a white delicate cotton and his body had matured through the evolution. Lex ran up to him and hugged him because of his victory and his new form.

Alana
January 5th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Akira hopped off Nick and faced a second rocketer. This one had a Murcrow. "Ace lets go!" Ace flew forward. The rocketer commanded his Murcrow to use peck.

Dodge and use Quick Attack! Ace evaded the Peck attack and slammed into Murcrow. Murcrow was out of breath but it countered with Shadow Ball. It wasnt a direct hit but it did some damage.

Ace use Wing Attack! Ace sped towards Murcrow striking it with a powerful blow of her wings. Murcrow was panting but retaliated with Gust. Now both Ace and Murcrow were hurt and tired.

Ace use Twister! Ace created a small twister that did minimal damage. Murcrow used Furry Attack. Ace hit the ground hard but got back up again.

Dont give up. Murcrows tired. Finish this with Extreem Speed! Ace seemed to vanish it moved so fast. It collided with Murcrow with enough force to knock over a cart horse. Murcrow fell to the ground and tried to get up but it as over. Akira grabbed Ace from the air and danced around with her a little. Great job Ace! I knew you could win! The rock member was furious at losing. He recalled his Pokemon and said this wasnt the last Id see of him before he ran off.

lex
January 5th, 2005, 10:51 PM
OOC: Every one take a rocket member and battle.

IC: "Congrats! Akira!" Lex conragulated Akira. Mist, now as Altaria, stood behind Lex, twice his size. "Ace has unbeliveable powers! Wow, it's speed is outrageous!" Lex exclaimed awed.

Lex ran in the base looking for his family. The building was torn and ruined. "What happened?" Lex though "Where is my family?" Lex asked himself in despair. Lex was desperate...

paige pelletier
January 6th, 2005, 04:40 AM
Paige battled a rocket member with an ekans.
RM "ekans use poison sting!"
P "dragonite use thunder!"
Dragonite used thunder before the ekans could even blink she won and followed Lex and Akira. "wait for me" she said happily.

Kay11190
January 6th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Kay stood looking at the last Team Rocket member who stood with a grin on his face.The Team Rocket member reached for a pokeball on his belt and released an Zangoose."Ok Nick lets beat this guy."Nick shook his head in aggrement and hovered forward toward the Zangoose. "Ursaring use Slash." yelled the Team Rocket Member. The Zangoose ran with incredible speed and unleashed a powerful lash bringing Nick out of the air. "Nick are you ok?" The Charizard took flight again and flew out of Zangoose's reach.

"Alright Nick hit it with a Flamethreower". Nick flew toward the Zangoose picking up speed and locked his arm with the Zangoose's.Nick then unleashed a furious Flamethrower in its face.The Zangoose after beeing freed from Nick's grip used a Thunderpunch making Nick fall ounce again.

"Zangoose use Thunderpunch agoain to end it." called the Team Rocket Member. Nick look up. NIck looked up in time enough to catch Zangoose's fist but at the same time was still being electricuted. " Nick use Blast Burn and end this now!" Nick started to glow a bloodshot red and erupted wth a fiery explosion causig the Zangoose to fly toward its trainer unconcious.The Team Rocket member ran off into the building with a blank rage.

"Great job Nick" Kay said walking toward him. "So are we going to go in or not?" Kay asked looking at them all.

lex
January 6th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Lex ran in and out of every room searching. A pack of rocket members followed him craving to get their hands on him. Finally, Lex reached the end of the building to find and enormous hole which seemed to be caused by a massive explosion. An huge aircraft waited and was about to blast off. The rest of the Rocket members pushed Lex out if the way ignorantly and jumped on the air craft. Lex had a feeling his family was in there so he ran helplessly towards the air craft. Befor he could reach it it began to hover and it flew away. Lex dropped down to the floor and began to cry....

Alana
January 6th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Akira also made a desperate attemt to get the air craft. She landed hard on the floor but Ace chased the craft. She was hit by an attack from some Pokemon before she could get close. Akira sat on the ground and watched the craft leave. "Blaze. Swift." She said quietly her eyes shining.

lex
January 7th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Lex turned around and began walking towards Akira. "What will we do know no?" He asked her lifelessly. He had no Idea were they were heading nor what they were going to do. The Gems! something clicked in his head. They are heading to the other cities to retrive the Wind Gems. Lex thought. "Akira We gotta get going!" Lex exclaimed. Lex explained to her what they were going to do.

OOC: Where is everybody!!! We need them!! :(

paige pelletier
January 7th, 2005, 01:24 PM
OOC: I was not here yesterday had a thing to do with my mom! sorry!
Paige and dragonite reached up with them. "Hey what is up?" Paige asked in a sweet voice. Dragonite seemed to be pleased with itself. Paige the stared at the gem "um what is that?"

lex
January 7th, 2005, 03:09 PM
OOC: Paige! I'm not holding th gem I'm metioning it! lol ^^

IC: Lex mounted Mist for the first time he was going to fly with his own. "Are you ready guys!" Lex exclaimed as he sat on Mist's delicate cotton. He turned his head and said "Let's Go!"

OOC: Where is Kay!! Coul someone please contact hm? ^^'

Kay11190
January 7th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Kay then came from behind with a new pokeball on his belt."Hey anyone need a lift?" he said flying by on Nick."Well Akira it looks you get to choose who to ride with since Lex has Mist." He said looking at Akira.

lex
January 7th, 2005, 05:19 PM
"Comone Akira Hurry up! We don't have all Day!" Lex exclaimed with smirk on his face. Lex looked behind him and it seemed enough space for another passenger.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Akira shrugged. "It doesn't matter to me. I guess since I've been riding Nick this whole time I'll ride him again." She hopped on Nick's back.

paige pelletier
January 7th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Paige all ready mounted dragonite and was taking off. She did not say that much nothing really she looked rather worried..... Dragonite sensed something and quivered in the air. "um...." Paige said unsure..........

lex
January 7th, 2005, 10:46 PM
OOC: the cities..1 2 3 4 5 6 7
City:Cirrus]Blizzard]Nimbus]Hail]Thunder]Atmos]Precip]
Gem:Boreas]front]water]Nimbostrat]Stratus]ozone]cycl]

IC:Mist began elevating. She was'nt fast because he flew along wih the wind. "Where heading to Nimbus, I have a feeling they are heading there first!" Lex yelled across to his freinds.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 10:53 PM
"Why do you think they'll head to Nimus?" Asked Akira curiously.

lex
January 7th, 2005, 11:30 PM
"I really dont know, they might just be going in orded, retriving every Gem. I also feel as if I could feel this is going to happen. Dont know why." Lex replied to Akira.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Akira nodded. She felt that way sometimes too. It was odd whe stuff like tht happened but you just went with the flow. She shrugged trying to figure out her own thoughts.

paige pelletier
January 8th, 2005, 09:22 AM
"the gems probably have destructive powers knowing team rocket." Paige replied coldly. She looked out in space thinking about her family........ Dragonite stared at the other pokemon worried. Paige kept flying at a slow speed.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:17 PM
"I agree with you on that. But if theres anything to be done that can stop them I will do it."

lex
January 8th, 2005, 02:30 PM
"Alright, Let's pick up the speed! We gotta get there before them." Lex yelled from the distance. Mist pick up the speed only a bit he was'nt much of a fast flyer.
EDIT:
OOC: We gotta pick up the pase in this RPG! WERE is every one!!!!!Please dont let it be declared dead.

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 10:39 AM
"Alright, you heard him Nick match your speed with Mist's"Nick sped up to match Mist's speed and flew next to it."So when we get there hpw are we going to battle all of them anyway?" asked Kay.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 11:28 AM
"We're just going to have to give them everything we've got."

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 12:42 PM
"I guess so, but it won't be easy." Kay exclaimed. "So does anyone have a plan?"Kay said looking at all of the others. He then started to think about ways they could fight off the Rockets but none came up.Though no ideas came up he sat there lost in thought trying to concoct a plan.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Akira was thinking too. Ace was fidgeting on her shoulder. She placed a hand on the little Pidgey's head. "Don't worry. We'll win no matter what."

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 12:58 PM
"I've got it!" shouted Kay after about five minutes of thinking. "Paige and I will try to make a diversoin with nick and Dragonite while you two takeover one of thier hovercrafts. If you guys could take one over he would be able to sneak into any of thier bases and even be able to possibly locate your parents Lex. What do you think everyone." Kay sat waiting for a response from everyone.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Akira thought about this. "Lets see. Lots of danger, little chance of sucess, and theres always the chance that we heading in the wrong dirrection. Sounds like a plan to me."

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 01:10 PM
"Great, so what do the rest of you think?" Kay asked knowing he had Akira's approval. "I mean well it is dangerous but if we play our cards right we should be fine." Kay thought this would draw them to a quicker decission so he waited for an answer again.

paige pelletier
January 9th, 2005, 01:32 PM
"dragonite can hyper beam anything out of his way so we will be good destractions but you and Nick should go with them for extra protection." Paige said her red eyes glowed with alittle bit of anger. Dragonite felt this and looked at Paige nervously. "would that be better?"

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 01:51 PM
"Yeah, i think your right that's a good idea. So when we get in we'll have to figure out a way to contact you. I think Nick can send a flamethrower in the sky to tell you if we succeeded. Ok Lex it's up to you for the final say, do you think we should go along with it." Kay asked looking at Lex.

lex
January 9th, 2005, 03:38 PM
"Umm..sure, But..we will have to take risks. If someone gets hurt we will have to flee right there and then. What will I be doing?" Lex spoke. But what about the other Wind Gems? Lex thought. He explained to the rest of the team that they might be heading to all 6 islands at once. "I think we should all seperate." Lex suggusted.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 03:45 PM
"It sounds like a good idea but I'll have to stick with some one seeing as Ace hasn't evolved yet."

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 04:01 PM
OOC: "Stick with me and you'll never go hungry again" joking.

IC: "Sure you can stay with us it'll be no problem. So is everyone ready for this battle I'm can't wait it's going to be exiting and a bit scary." Kay said with an akward look on his face.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 04:10 PM
"I'm a bit nervous too. But I know Ace and I can beat em. We have the right motive so we won't lose." Ace chirped loudly and took flight flying beside Nick.

paige pelletier
January 9th, 2005, 04:17 PM
"do not worry Nick is powerful and your little Ace has spunk so you will be fine" Paige said with a emotionless tone. Paige stared at the two of them (pokemon) they were strong. Paige's dragonite was quiet the whole time looking at his trainer nervously.

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 06:12 PM
"Well i think we're almost there." Kay says looking up at a little dot that drew closer by the second. "So Lex what are you going to do there if we split up because i think Akira and I can manage to get a hovercrft for us."He asked making sure they had a plan as the City drew closer

lex
January 9th, 2005, 06:29 PM
"Let's just stick to your plan Kay!" Lex exclaimed. Several hovercrafts elevated around the City of Blizzard. Deep inside the enormous cloud, layed the Wind gem of Font. To reach it, you must uncover it's secret code and once it is done, the gem will magically appear. Lex was pretty sure that with his father their it would find each pattern and code as fast as a blink of an eye. Lex's father has been studying the Gems for several years and he was an expert at it. The only thing no expert could find out was what would happen if all the Gems are take away from their orgin and united. It was a total mystery.

Lex dove in with mist gently with the breeze. "Are you ready Guys!" Lex yelled with a smirk on his face...

OOC: How's that sound!^^ Ummm.. Were just gonna let the RP flow however it goes..(Hey that Rhymes! Not really!)

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Akira nodded. "Ok lets do this. Are you ready Ace?" Ace chirped loudly and tensed for battle.

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 06:47 PM
OOC:Last post of the day guys sorry

IC: "Nick you ready for a battle buddy." Nick roared in agreement and picked up speed. "So lets go and stop Team Rocket in their tracks. He said with incredible confidence

paige pelletier
January 10th, 2005, 03:18 PM
"alright with me." Paige said in a dobtless tone. The wind blew in her hair. Dragonite looked at her he seemed a little discombobulated. She flew up to look for team rocket.

lex
January 10th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Lex landed gentley on Blizzard being careful not to be seen. He crept behind a tree to ponder what he is going to do. The building where Team Rocket held captive the one Gem and his parents was overflowing with gaurds outside. Lex meticulously thought ove his plan and began to shift away from the tree. He was taking a big risk.

Kay11190
January 10th, 2005, 04:54 PM
"Lex what are you doing?"Kay whispered to him seeing him trying to get over to the main base. "Look wait for the diversion or for me and Akira to take over a hovercraft first. You can't just go rushing into things like that or they'll get you too. Lets stick to the plan for now we can see what we can do about the main base later."

lex
January 10th, 2005, 06:01 PM
"Sorry Kay.Im just a bit desperate. I miss my parents.."Lex said boldly. He then hid behind the tree and waited.

Alana
January 10th, 2005, 11:46 PM
Akira waited for the distraction. When it didn't come quickly she grew nervous. She nudged Ace who flew down and picked up the biggest rock she could. She then flew above a rocket member and dropped it on his head. the gaurd thought that the guy behind him had thrown a rock at him. "Hey why did you do that?"

"Do what?" They started to fight.

"Theres your distraction." Siad Akira as Ace landed on her shoulder.

paige pelletier
January 11th, 2005, 04:26 PM
DRagonite flew behind the two that were fighting then knocked their heads together. Paige smirked then ran inside. Dragonite followed her looking sharp. Paige laughed at the rocket members leading them to another part of the base.

lex
January 12th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Lex rapidly ran inside seeing it was his chance. He dashed through the hallway and heard some voices. He hid behind a wall. Umbreon, use counfuse Ray and mean look! Lex commanded. The Rocket members around the corner became confused and ran away.

Lex ventured through the base stealthily. Being careful not to be seen. He then reached the control room...

he entered...

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 12:15 AM
Akira spotted a hover craft. "Come on lets hijack that one."

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 05:07 PM
"Alright lets go." Kay ran steathly into the hovercraft where he saw one team Rocket member opperating it. "Hey do you know what it's like being punched out by a charizard?" Kay asked the member. "Mike you have told that story a million times ok i don't need to hear...." As the Rocket member turned around Nick punched him and he fell unconcious. Kay then found some ducktupe that he used to tie him up with after rapping him with a rope.

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Akira followed him. Ace sat at the ebtrance to the craft and stood watch. "So do you know how to work this thing?"

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 06:24 PM
"Umm.......No, but there has to e a manuel somewhere." Kay started searching for a manuel for the craft and found one in the vloset next to some extra uniforms. "Ok it says you use the throttle over there to speed up and this joystick thing to pilot it. Hey it's just like my favorite starpilot game. Exept the weapons they have for this one seem to be more complex than the others. Maybe this one has some important files or something. Oh well." Kay pressed a blue button that locked the door to the craft so no one could get in. "It also says this craft can't be penetrated by anything so we're safe for now."

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Akiea nodded. "Yeah I think we will. As long as you don't try to fly this thing."

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 07:14 PM
"O come on I got the high score six times in a row, this thing will be a piece of cake to fly. Besides we can't fly this anyway until Lax and Paige get here. Where is Lex anyway?" Kay thought of all the places he might go and came to a solution.

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 07:17 PM
"A game and real life are two different things. But at least for now we can't leave." Sighs. "So now what. We just wait until they get back?"

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 07:22 PM
"I guess so. I know what we can do, let's play old maid." Kay threw his right hand in the air and a deck of Old aid cads randomly appeared in his hand. "So do you think you got what it takes to beat me?" He said in a very challenging voice.

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Akira grinned. "Well I'm better at battles but yeah I think I can beat you."

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 07:31 PM
After five games of loosing Kay gets fed up with the game. "You won again, this is getting boring how about we come up with a plan or something there are extra Team Rocket uniforms. Then again this is the best hovercraft so I think we should stay here. Hey look a mini fridge." Kay opened the fridge to see it filled with sandwhicches and soda's that could last three days. Well since it's here. Kay grabbed a sandwich and started eating it.

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Akira walked over and took a sandwich to. SHe was still grinning. It's times like this when you can get away with that anoyingly superior look on your face. She thinks.

lex
January 15th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Lex entered.
Inside, It was dark and seemed to be abandoned...
He entered searching for a light switch. Befor the power could reach the light bulb, A shady figure ran past him with a brom cloth in his hands. Lex ran as fast as possible. He tripped at the sight of several members following him.

The figure with a blck long cloak escaped. He sighed and ran trying to lose the members. Finally he escaped. He ran in and out of every room searching for the mysterious figure.

paige pelletier
January 16th, 2005, 05:29 AM
Paige saw Lex and paused for a moment then she back tracted the team. They looked confused then they followed her. She made dragonite hyper beam the floor so that the rokets would fall in.

lex
January 16th, 2005, 08:03 AM
"Who are you!" Lex demanded. Lex had entered another dark room. He had once again heard some shuffling. "You'll soon find out..." The figure responded. the figure was panting hard and was very tired from the run, Lex could tell by his breathing. All of a sudden, a purple haze surrounded him and he was no longer there. Lex was frustrated. he had the gem in is hands Lex thought. my parents! Lex exclaimed. He ran rapidly and came to a stop when seeing paig battling some members.

paige pelletier
January 16th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Paige and dragonite tricked all of them into falling into the hole. She then jumped over the crater in the ground and went up to Lex. "Hey did you find what you were looking for?" Paige asked looking serious.

lex
January 17th, 2005, 11:57 AM
"No, unfortunantly. Hurry, we gotta catch up to this mysterious person I saw. I really have no idea were he headed, he just disappeared! Come'on Paige!" Lex yelled already 10 feet away. Lex was very worried becase of the reuniting of the Gems and his parents. But then he remembered that there was 5 left and his freinds and him could obtain them before team rocket could. They all had some hope...

paige pelletier
January 17th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Paige ran and dragonite followed her. She soon caught up to lex. "hey you need to calm down people make bad choices when they rush" Paige said knowingly.

lex
January 20th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Lex slowed down and gasped. "I know, alright, let's get everyone together and head on to the next city, Nimbus!" Lex exclaimed.

ooc: where is everyone? plese come back :(

parallelzero
January 20th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Okay guys, read the rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=27040) for this forum, and follow them. You need to post a bit more. Try using more description! I'm serious guys, if I don't see an improvement, this will be closed!

Alana
January 21st, 2005, 04:40 PM
OOC: Don't close it! One of the RPs I'm in has already been closed! By the way we're in the hover craft waiting for you two.

Akira paced back and forth. "Where are they?" She muttered. "I thought they would be here by now. I hope nothings happened to them." She paced a bit longer then opened the door. "I can't stand it. I'm going to go look for them."

lex
January 21st, 2005, 07:22 PM
OCC:ok then...

IC: Lex ran towards the hover craft quickly. Before he even touched the door, Alana appeared with an impatient look in her face. "Come on!" Lex exclaimed happily to her sight. "We gotta get gooing before they get to Nimbus!" Lex said as he gave her a slight hug before entering.

OOC:Where is Kay!!!1

Alana
January 22nd, 2005, 06:51 AM
OOC; I don't know.

Akira nodded to him and went back inside. "Where's Paige?" She asked looking outside again.

paige pelletier
January 23rd, 2005, 06:38 AM
Paige stood behind Alana. "um here I am." She said hoping on to a hover craft. She seemed worried about something. Dragonite looked at her nervously.

lex
January 23rd, 2005, 09:30 AM
"Alright,lets go fast!" Lex exclaimed anxiously. He turned around and found Paige behind him. "hey whats wrong?" Lex asked seeing a look of anxiety and worries in her face. Lex waited for a response.

paige pelletier
January 23rd, 2005, 10:39 AM
"um.... nothing everything will be fine." she said as thought it wouldn't be fine. Dragonite looked at it's trainer he seemed a little scared for her. Paige on the other hand was already hovering on the craft. She tried to hide her worries with a smile.

Alana
January 23rd, 2005, 11:01 AM
"Well ok then. Let's go." Waits for a second then turns back to them. "There are two pilot seats but does any one here know how to drive on of these things? I'm hoping we don't have to rely on vidio game tactics."

lex
January 24th, 2005, 04:58 PM
"I do!" Lex exclaimed. He walked up to the cntrols and took his place. The hovercraft began to make boisterous noises. Lex shifted in his seat. "My father taught me how." Lex yelled over the noises. Lex pulled back a joy stick and the large craft began to rapidly cut through the air.

Alana
January 25th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Akira quickly grabbed the chair and scooted into the other pilots seat. "It only takes one to fly right?" She asked nervously being careful not to touch any buttons or joy sticks.

lex
January 29th, 2005, 09:31 AM
"I need you too Alana!" Lex exclaimed with a smirk smeared accross his face. "All you have to do is give me directions!" He explained giggling. Lex pressed a button and a projection appeared with the directions to the next city, Nimbus. "Are you redy Alana?" He shifted. He looked back to make sure every one was secured. The enourmous engine began to shake. It elevated. Some heat could be felt. "Ok alana give me directions!"

lex
January 29th, 2005, 09:32 AM
"I need you too Akira!" Lex exclaimed with a smirk smeared accross his face. "All you have to do is give me directions!" He explained giggling. Lex pressed a button and a projection appeared with the directions to the next city, Nimbus. "Are you ready Akira?" He shifted. He looked back to make sure every one was secured. The enourmous engine began to shake. It elevated. Some heat could be felt. "Ok Akira give me directions!"

paige pelletier
January 29th, 2005, 10:26 AM
Paige was behind them staring off into space. Nimbus was not that far but Paige wondered if the rockets would be stronger. Her dragonite flew over to the others. He seemed to be asking when will this show get on the road!

lex
January 29th, 2005, 12:44 PM
"ok Akira, were do I go now?" Lex asked being careful not to lose track or crash. He gestured to Paige that to tell Dragonite to get ready to attck because some other aircrafts flew behind us. Lex quickly glanced to the side to find a huge R maked on the craft. Shoot! He thought frustrared. "Paige hurry, there geting ready to attack!" Lex panicked.
OOC: Paige, this is your scene! Make it good!lol ^^

paige pelletier
January 29th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Paige jumped on to dragonite and flew over to the hover crafts. She kicked one guy off and dragonite did the rest. She found a pokeball and put it in her back pack for later. She picked up speed and was right next to her friends bowing.

Alana
January 29th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Akira nodded and looked at the projection. "Alright acording to this we're about ten miles from Nimbus. We need to go more west." She grabbed the seat belt and put it on. She looked back at the projection making sure they were going the right way.

lex
January 29th, 2005, 10:05 PM
"Alright Akira!" Lex exclaimed as he partially pulled back a joy stick with all his force. Dragonite had already eiminated the members in a blink of an eye. Lex paraded and congradulated Dragonit and Paige. He puled the stick, and the engine began to compose turbulent roars. Lex was some what intimidated but he continued. The craft picked up speed and slashed through the air. "How many miles left Akira?" Lex gestured trying to communicate to her over the boisterous noises.

paige pelletier
January 30th, 2005, 06:41 AM
Paige took out the pokeball she found. "Hmmm I wounder......" she said as she released the pokemon inside. It was a fire pokemon with a cream under belly and a greenish top it said "cinda?" in a small voice. Paige couldn't resist it "hello!" it stared at her and jumped on top of her head.

lex
January 30th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Lex stared at the pokemon. "awww.." he said. The cute pokemon hopped upon Paiges head. He is so adorable! Lex thought. He looked over to the projection. They had approximatly 6 miles to reach Nimbus. Lex treid to focus more because his hands were begining to wear out.

Alana
January 30th, 2005, 06:23 PM
"You're geting tired Lex. Maybe you should take a brake. I'm pretty good at following directions. You just tell me what to do and I can stear the craft."

lex
January 31st, 2005, 03:08 PM
"Are you sure Akira?" Lex said with an akward look upon his face. "Alright Akira, this button here is for the gas, the joystick is to menuver(sp) it." Lex explained. He went through a whole lesson teaching Akira. "So, do you think you can handle it?" Lex said.

Alana
January 31st, 2005, 03:12 PM
"Sounds simple enough. You just do what I was doing with map and I should be alright." Akira unbuckled her seat belt and got up holding on to her seat.

lex
January 31st, 2005, 03:17 PM
"Ok." Lex nodded. He was positive Akira was going to suceed because of her substantial determination. Lex arose and sat on her seat. "Alana, ok, just keep going straight and you should reach Nimbus soon.."Lex announced.

Alana
January 31st, 2005, 03:25 PM
Akira sat down and took the joy stick. It wasn't as easy as it looked but not as hard as she had thought. She kept the joy stick steady and kept going straight on course. "How many more miles?"

lex
February 1st, 2005, 08:32 PM
"About 4 miles to go." Lex spoke. "Do you think you can handle it? Akira i know im a bit over exxagerating but, you know it is your first time so feel free to tell me you've had enough. ok?" Lex spoke with a worried look. He stared at Akira, him also feeling determined.

Alana
February 4th, 2005, 08:32 PM
"Don't worry I think I can handle it. Four miles won't be hard. I can already see Nimbus. I think we should be worrying more about whats going to happen when we get there. I have a feeling its going to be bad." Akira was a bit nervous but she would never admit it. Instead she just held tighter to the joy stick and concentrated on getting to Nimbus safely.

lex
February 5th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Wow, Akira is a pretty tough vigor girl! Lex thought in amazement. "So, do you have any plan of yours going on?" Lex asked Akira with a smirk. Lex noticed Akira was'nt like any other girl. She was much more tomboyish and tough. Akira was so sweet and innocent. Lex always had like her, but he never expressed it in any way. He was sure to remain quiet.

Alana
February 5th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Akira shook her head unconcernadly. "Not a very good plan. Basically the same thing we did before. Only faster this time." She looked around as Nimbus grew larger and larger. "So have you ever been to Nimbus? I haven't. I wonder what it's like."

paige pelletier
February 5th, 2005, 01:36 PM
"I have been there once it is about the same." Paige watched the two. Well looks like I can help out in a way she thought to herself. "So are you two a couple?" Paige asked this in a casual voice. She was plotting something......

lex
February 5th, 2005, 02:15 PM
"Wha!!!!What!" Lex yelled. His cheeks began to get hot red, and he bagan to tremble. Lex was never the type of outging person, but rather timid and sheepish. He had never had a girlfreind and was'nt ready to neither. He bowed his head trying to hid his emotion. He quickly stood up and ran out. He was'nt hurt, he was totally embarassed. How can Paige say such a thing! Oh god, How will I confront Akira now! That Paige! He pondered infuriated.

paige pelletier
February 5th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Paige smiled at Lex "I see........" she said as she rode dragonite further ahead. The cindaquil was still on Paige's head. She seemed to be talking to her pokemon and they were laughing. Paige's red hair blew in the wind her eyes were getting more alert she yelled back at lex and alana "hey we are getting close!"

Alana
February 5th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Akira kept her face straight and stared determinatly out the window. She felt like going into another room to think too but as she was driving the hover craft she couldn't. Instead she said, "We're about a mile away. I'll start the decent." She looked down at the control board and pushed a few buttons. The hover craft began to decend as she pushed the joystick down. The landing wasn't exactly smooth. More like she was having a little trouble so she just dropped. "Uh sorry about that." She unbuckled her seat belt and got up. "Well come on." She said still not looking at any of them.

lex
February 7th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Lex got up and unbuckled his seat. He proceeded towards the door. Before he could continue, he stopped an looked around at the team. "So, what's our plan?" He spoke to Paige and Alana an bit enthralled and nervous.

Alana
February 7th, 2005, 04:13 PM
"I'm not sure." Replied Akira. She lookde around the hover craft again then said, "I think we should do what we did last time just faster. I was afraid we would never get out of there last time." She looked at Lex and added, "I think we should split into two groups."

lex
February 7th, 2005, 06:44 PM
"Alright the..." Lex agreed. "Shall I go alone?" lex asked facing Alana and Paige. Lex really did'nt want to though, he didnt want the same thing to happen that happened last time. He then proceeded.

Alana
February 8th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Akira looked at Ace then nodded. The little bird landed on her shoulder and Akira followed Lex. "I'll come with you. It's dangerous to go alone. Paige can you watch the hover craft? I don't think its a good idea to leave it. Some Rocket may come and take it." She patted Ace then left the craft.

Kay11190
February 9th, 2005, 01:57 PM
OOC: So can someone tell me what's going on considering i've been gone so long

lex
February 9th, 2005, 03:15 PM
OOC:nuttin much. We just arrived on Nimbus (the next city.). Just jump in! ^ ^

lex
February 10th, 2005, 07:25 PM
LEX DISMOUNTED THE VAST AIR CRAFT. HE LOOKED AROUND NIMBUS, IT SEEMED DESRETED. HE WAS SURE THAT TEAM ROCKET WAS HERE TO GET THE FOLLOWING GEM BECAUSE HE OVERHEARD. HE GLANCED AROUND THE PERIMETER IN TOTAL CONFUSION. hE TURNED ARUND TO HIS FRIENDS. "THEY HAVE TO BE HERE..." hE GESTURED TO THEM IN A CERTAIN MANNER.

Kay11190
February 11th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Kay woke up after a long nap and noticed Paige in the hovercraft. He looked out the window of the craft and saw most of his home abandoned. He noticed Akira and Lex wern't on the craft and turned to Paige. "Paige do you know where they went because I know this place better than anyone?"

lex
February 12th, 2005, 09:02 AM
Lex took a glance into the aircraft. Kay awoke from a deep sleep he had fell in during the ride. He gestured to Kay to come.
"Hey Kay, I heard you've been here and you know how to get through." He hollered to him from outside. Hopefully, Kay know, because Lex had absolutly no idea of this city.

Alana
February 12th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Akira simply waited outside looking around. There was a scence of forboding about this place. But then again andy ghost town is like that. She shook her head. She shivered and took the jacket from around her waste and put it on. She hated it when that happened. it wasn't cold but she just shivered for no reason. Well she was little cold but that was from aprehension she knew that. She hoped nothing bad happened.

Kay11190
February 12th, 2005, 04:24 PM
After hearing Lex'z voice fromm outside Kay heads out the craft and caught up to them. "Lex do you know the name of the place the gem is stored on this island? If you do i can take you to the place because i do live on this place." He said once again looking at the deserted Nimbus.

lex
February 13th, 2005, 07:41 AM
"The Gem to the City of Nimbus is the Water Gem." Lex spoke remembering the words of his father. "We better get moving before they even get here!" Lex hollered to his friends, him already running. He came to a stop when he spotted and enourmous aircrfact in the center of Nimbus. "What is that!" He screeched back to them once again, puzzled.

Alana
February 13th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Akira looked at it and sighed. "Well it must be another hover craft. A different model from what we stole but it must belong to Team Rocket. That means they beat us here. Chances are that thing goes alot faster than the one we nicked." She grinned. "Maybe we should 'borrow' that one and leave this one." She jabbed her thumb at the hover craft behind them. "It's probably harder to pilot though. But..." She shrugged. "I think we can mange. Anyway we need to hurry up before they notice our craft and come to meet the crew."

lex
February 13th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Lex giggled at Alana's idea. "I know!" Lex sprung with exitement. "Lets move to the next city, and reach that Gem. We will get it before they. While hey are at this were could go!" He suggusted. "But, I think I'll go along with Alana's idea first!" He exclaimed evily grinning. He looked back at the craft. "Let's get moving before they see us!" he exclaimed.

Alana
February 15th, 2005, 02:56 PM
"Alright." Agreed Akira grinning. "Come on. This should be fun." Ace who had been asleep in her shoulder ther whole time chirped sleepily. "Good afternoon. Feel like a little meschive." Ace became more awake and grinned too. "We should move quickly and quietly." She started inching towards the craft.

Kay11190
March 14th, 2005, 07:25 PM
"Well if your going to go in en lets go before we get caught." Kay said hurrying into the craft. Kay looked around in the craft at the the newer and more hightech equipment in this one. "Wow this should be able to go alot farther faster" He said marveling at the controls.