PDA

View Full Version : The HYPER CHILDREN!

Sapphire
November 29th, 2003, 07:57 PM
This is where all people here who can be hyper at times can chat and...BE HYPER! ^__^ if you come, you're hyper..right?

Thanks, and as always:
BE HYPER!

-Leader of Hyperness.

oni flygon
November 29th, 2003, 08:15 PM
:laugh:

ironic isn't it? In the manga, Sapphire is very ... Hyper...

anyways, I'll join! ^^

DarkMagicianGirl
November 29th, 2003, 08:22 PM
[QUOTE=Sapphire]I joinie join join join joinie join join join joinie join join join joinie join join join.....o-o

Rift
November 29th, 2003, 11:14 PM
Hey Ally remember the sugar bank? :P this reminds of that! well ill be hyped up tommorow so..."Ill Be Back!...to Govern California that is!" :P

Sapphire
December 1st, 2003, 02:57 PM
*pokes self* maybe...I'm from the manga...er...anyways, YES! It does remind me of the sugar bank! ^___^ I wonder why i thought of it...I've been hyper all day! at gym we had to go into the cafeteria and 'tumble' and mats, and after we got to limbo and i didnt want to ( i DID NOT get out ) so I was at a table with some friends and then I kept on kicking my feet up and made a dance! 0_o and I have this wierd way of walking that cracks everyone up! I put my head up and put my arms out and go " HAHAHA!!" in this really wierd tone...^__^ HYPER!!!!
-
And there is NOTHING wrong with having Imaginary friends!

Rift
December 1st, 2003, 03:33 PM
yep nothin wrong with imaginary friends! *looks at an empty chair* right Jake? :D

Sapphire
December 1st, 2003, 03:35 PM
Ahh...so Jake's your imaginary friend...Ive got an imaginary friend! Right? "YA!" *pats imaginary friend on head*

Rift
December 1st, 2003, 03:39 PM
*pats himself on the head* wait!? im imaginary! no im not! *looks in mirror and cant see anything* cool im invisibababale!

Sapphire
December 1st, 2003, 03:41 PM
but...maybe you are imaginary..and I've been really talking to myself! 0_o.....er....lets get off the subject...

and

BE
HYPER!!! WHHEHEEEEEE!!! *runs around the room*

John Denver
December 6th, 2003, 04:26 PM
Ya NEED to get this group approved...eesh...and no I don't approve it cause it'll be nothing but spam and FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD of stuff...

*boy I sound like a cop*

~CLOSED