PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Enters

Tsukasa
December 30th, 2004, 08:13 PM
explosions have been reported on t.v all over Islore (lets make it a new region) a strange trainer followed by a houndoom has been seen all over the news as well, it seems like the trainer has some sort of connection towards the disturbances, everytime a new explosion or earthquake were to happen the trainer would be there with a houndoom, covered in a long dark blue cloak and a dark blue hat, his face is always covered by the shadows of his hat, the people of islore are beginning to worry, people are losing family members and dear friends a very strong gym leader has divised a plan to try and stop the madman, he's holding a convention in his town, bring you're best stratgies and best pokemon 6 winners will be decided to go on the journey to stop him

Name:
Pokemon:
personality:
description:

Name: Sotaru
Pokemon: crocnaw,charizard,blastoise, areodactyl
personality: Cool, very serious when needs to be, but other then that he's a pretty easy going guy
description:has short wavy white hair, a white shirt with the symbol of war on the back has a blue head band a wrist watch and baggy blue shorts

Flabébé
December 30th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Cool
name:Alex
Pokemon:Raichu,Blaziken,Espeon,and Umbreon
personality:Quiet,kind,strong
deascription:long black hair and dark brown eyes.Wears nothing but black

Kay11190
December 31st, 2004, 06:52 PM
Name:Kay
Pokemon:Umbreon, Typhlosion, Absol, and Lapras
Personality: somewhat stubborn but ouce your friends with him he'll do about anything for you
Description:Wears blue jeans, a white t-shirtand a blue jean jacket. Has Blonde hair and blue eyes.

Desert Cacturne
December 31st, 2004, 07:56 PM
Name: Blizzi
Pokemon: Xatu, Sealeo, Ampharos, Cacturne
Personality: As lively and friendly as can be, Blizzi is hardly upset. He tries to live life at its fullest and befriend as much friends he can possibly can. He does his best to help others in need no matter what it takes. He also can be quite a genius at making clever and strategic plans. There is only two things that upsets him harshly cruelty and destruction. He loves nature very much, which is the reason for his vegetarian ways. He can be quite emotional when upset but is greatly determined for a problem-solving battle.
Description: Blizzi has a pair of glimmering brown eyes and short brown hair with light brown streaks. He wears a white beret passed down from his ancestors, a golden necklace given by his mother, a stainless white t-shirt covered by a white sweater, baggy blue jeans, and white sneakers.

Tsukasa
December 31st, 2004, 11:35 PM
great soon we can start! :D

AngelWolfie
January 1st, 2005, 10:01 AM
Name:Mizuiro Midori
Pokemon: Kabutops, Blaziken, Mightyena, rapidash, Medicham, Dragonite
personality: Shy, but very hyper and nice around friends
description:5'7", thin, wears a blue sweatshirt and blue jeans, has fairly short blonde hair and grey-blue eyes.

Desert Cacturne
January 1st, 2005, 05:33 PM
Is that enough people? Or do we need another one or two? -is eager to roleplay- @.@

By the way, Light, happy birthday!

Tsukasa
January 1st, 2005, 07:40 PM
yes we can start now, and thx for the happy birthday DC, i think u guys might as well start i have to go now, be back on at..............11:30? maybe, nvm, anywayz right now we start off with each other walking together towards the competiton thing

Ic: "Guys remember that new report stating that a mysterious cloaked stranger and his houndoom where always seen where the destructions happened?" " do you really think he has anything to do with it?"
"how about you lex? what do you think?" sotaru asked lex

lex
January 1st, 2005, 08:19 PM
last one!!!

name:Lex
Pokemon:Umbreon, snorunt, sealeo, and smeagle
personality:Timid and independant. Once you get to know him he becomes more attached to you and friendly.
description:6'7, white cloak, light blue eyes, white long hair, black snowflake symbol on cloak.

IC:Lex was headed toward the competition at the gym when he spotted a group of trainers walking towards the same direction. Being the timid person he was, he continued walking his path without saying a word. Lex was ready to findout what was going on with the explosions and the misterious guy with the houndoom.

Tsukasa
January 1st, 2005, 08:25 PM
Cool that makes 6! now we can really start just go along with wat i already posted

lex
January 1st, 2005, 08:32 PM
OOC:I think you should talk to me since I all lonely and quite...lol (in the RPG that is)

Tsukasa
January 1st, 2005, 08:35 PM
occ: yea i edited the post now

lex
January 2nd, 2005, 01:01 PM
OOC:What happened Light, you gotta get this RPG going!^^Come on start rounding it up!

Tsukasa
January 2nd, 2005, 01:06 PM
"Guys remember that new report stating that a mysterious cloaked stranger and his houndoom where always seen where the destructions happened?" " do you really think he has anything to do with it?"
"how about you lex? what do you think?" sotaru asked lex

lex
January 2nd, 2005, 01:16 PM
"It is very strange, Im positive he has or is taking part in this destruction."Lex replied to sotaru.
Finally, they reached the gym and entered. Inside an abundance if trainers waited around to begin the competition and chose the best 6 trainers. "Are you ready guys?"Lex asked the group of trainers before him.

OOC:Where is every one at?

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 01:20 PM
"The question is are you ready."said a voice from behind him.Hi i'm Kay nice to meet you."Kay put out his hand for a handshake.

lex
January 2nd, 2005, 05:27 PM
"Yes,more ready than ever!And you? And your name is..."Lex questioned while shaking the persons hand.

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 05:47 PM
"Kay and good luck to you in the tournament."Kay said before walking of into the crowd.

Tsukasa
January 3rd, 2005, 01:22 PM
"this tournament looks like it'll be really hard so i guess we cant start"
"Kay and Sotaru will be the first to battle in the tournament" said an announcer
"well kay good luck to you, lets get this started, Blastoise lets go!!"

lex
January 3rd, 2005, 02:08 PM
Lex watched as Sotaru summoned Blastoise. A skiled Blastiose emerged from the pokball. Kay was now against Sotaru. "Good luck to all!" Lex yelled from afar. Lex was preparing mentally for his opponent on his next battle.

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 04:28 PM
"Ok if you choose Blastoise. Go Absol" An Absol emerged from the pokeball and watied for intructions."Alright lets start off with a Raindance Thunder combo first.The Absol quickly used Raindance and emmediatly used a magnificent Thunder.

Tsukasa
January 3rd, 2005, 04:34 PM
"wow a direct hit, is the blastoise down?" said the announcer
"come on big guy get up!!" the blastoise stuggled to get up and then finally got up
"good job now use surf and with the power of the rain dance still in effect it'll be stronger!!" the blastoise summoned up a huge tidal wave that was thrown at the absol

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 04:40 PM
"Absol this is going to be hard.Try to freeze some of the water with Icebeam."The Absol shot an Icebeam at the water but with the force it had Icebeam did not stop it and Absol was hit to the ground.Absol managed to get up but had taken serious damage."It's ok Absol try and end it with a Hyper Beam."The Absol gathered it's remaining energy and shot the Hyper Beam at Blastiose

lex
January 3rd, 2005, 05:01 PM
Lex watched the grueling battle with awe. Their combination was so tactic and finnese. Absol charged it's Hyperbeam ready to release it towards the Blastoise.

Flabébé
January 3rd, 2005, 08:35 PM
"Intresting," a voice said. "It looks like Absol has the advantage. Names Alex, and you are?"

lex
January 3rd, 2005, 08:57 PM
"Lex,nice to meet you."Lex replied. "What brings you here?" Lex asked Randall

Tsukasa
January 4th, 2005, 11:27 AM
"Blastois!?" the blastoise was blown right into a wall knocking it unconscious,
i fell to the floor on my knees and just stared at the ground "lost? how could i have lost so easily!?"

Flabébé
January 4th, 2005, 04:27 PM
"I'm here for the tournament. You?"

Kay11190
January 4th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Well one your Blastiose lacked in combo's so that wasn't very Helpful.Also your Blastiose was a bit off on most of the attcks and could have one if you used another surf.So better luck next time ok.Kay outstreched his hand for a friendly handshake.

lex
January 4th, 2005, 06:09 PM
"Me too!" Lex replied happily. "What pokemon do you have?" Lex asked him.

Flabébé
January 4th, 2005, 06:15 PM
"I have Raichu,Blaziken,Espeon,and Umbreon. You?"

lex
January 4th, 2005, 08:02 PM
"Me,? I have a Umbreon, snorunt, sealeo, and Sneasel. Good luck on your battle Randall!"Lex replied.

Flabébé
January 4th, 2005, 08:05 PM
"Next up to battle, Randall and Lex!"
"What," I said as I looked at Lex!

lex
January 5th, 2005, 11:12 AM
"Alright then..." Lex exclaimed amazed. Lex walked to the center of the Stadium nervously. "Alright!" the announcer announced. "It will be a One on One battle. Each opponent will use only one pokemon." He announced. Lex reached for his belt and summoned Sneasle. Umbreon, who was at his side, was anxious to fight but Lex decided not to summon him. Sneasle appeared from the pokeball. "Sneasle, snea....snea!" Sneasle growled with anxiety. "Good Luck Randall!" Lex screamed to Randall from across the stadium.

Flabébé
January 5th, 2005, 09:17 PM
"You use ice I'll use fire, go Blaziken! Fire blast attack!"

lex
January 5th, 2005, 10:37 PM
"Agility Now!" Lex quickly commanded. Sneasle rapidly sliced through the attack not being touched. "Sneasle Slash Now!" Lex screamed. Sneasle's claws sharpened. He started towards Charizard with his calws.

Flabébé
January 6th, 2005, 05:55 PM
*cough*Blaziken*cough*
"Dodge and attack with flame thrower. nice hit now firepunch!"

lex
January 6th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Sneasel was knocked down by the Fire punch. He was panting but still able to fight. He awoke and stood up. "Beat up! Sneasel!" Lex commanded. A purple haze glowed around Sneasel.Umbreon,
Snorunt and Sealeo popped out of their pokeball and began attacking Blaziken all at once. Lex rarely used this move ever because of it's power.

OOC: I'm going to let you decide if you escape or get hit...

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 09:25 PM
OCC: Do I escape?
As I stood there yelling to see if Blaziken was alright. I knew that I couldn't do anything.

lex
January 8th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Debre was thrown up into the air and you could barely see anything. Lex was anxious to see what happened when the debre settled.

OOC: It's up to you!^^

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Blaziken was standing two feet away from where it hit the ground. I missed he said. Finish this battle. Fire blast attack!

lex
January 9th, 2005, 09:43 AM
"Faint attack!" Lex commanded. Bursting flames materialized and emerged from from Blaziken's mouth. Sneasel dissapered and reappeared in front of Blaziken. It hit him several times and appeared back in it's place.

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Kay stared in aww as he watched the two pokemon battle. 'I wonder who's going to win."he said to himself. The two pokemon both looked tired but it still looked like it was deadlocked and niether should a sign of giving up.

Flabébé
January 9th, 2005, 02:27 PM
"Blaziken swift! Now use flame wheel!" Randall commanded fiercly.

lex
January 9th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Lex was hit and was extremely exhausted. With one more hit he could be knocked out. "Slash!" Lex yelled with still some hope. Sneael stepped up and slashed Blaziken with it's strong stiff claws.

Flabébé
January 9th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Lets do this Blaziken since it's and ice your attacks have been super affective. Finish it with Fire blast!

lex
January 9th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Sneasel was hit once again. He was barely on the floor dying of fatigue. "Sneasel, Come in!" Lex commanded. Sneasel refused to be placed in his pokeball. He wanted to continue batteling. Lex did'nt command Him at all. He wanted to battle by itself. He dug a whole in the moist ground quickly. He dug till he reached Blaziken and sprouted out from under him. He used crunch right under him.

Flabébé
January 10th, 2005, 02:54 PM
"Blaziken jump as fast as posible. Now we can finish it here if we direct hit this. Cover the feild in flames to stop Sneasle. Great Sneasle is trapped now is your chance. Fire blast attack!!"

lex
January 10th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Sneasel fainted and Lex got him back in his pokeball. Lex was ashamed because of his loss. He looked at Randall "Nice battle." Lex exclaimed gloomily. He turned around leisurly and trodded back towards the bench. He bowed down his head in despar.

Kay11190
January 10th, 2005, 05:00 PM
"Hmmm Randall not that bad a trainer." Kay said out loud to himself. "Well i guess then when i face him it will be a good battle."He said moving closer to the field.I wonder who i face next round.

Flabébé
January 10th, 2005, 08:45 PM
"Return Blaziken, you did amazing. You battled your heart out. Have a great rest! Nice battle Lex I didn't think I would win that battle."

Akio123
January 11th, 2005, 08:59 AM
Is it to late to join?
Name:Rein
Pokemon:Blastoise,Umbreon,Feraligatr,Swampert,Kingdra,Gyrados
personality:Myserious, Dark, but in the end friendly,cunning and caring.
description:Mysterios,Blue eyes,black hair, black t-shirt, two black armbanda, red sweatpants with a siklver streak on the side.

Tsukasa
January 15th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Occ: sry everyone wasnt here for awhile no its not to late to join

Ic: lets his hand be shaken
"thx for the advice but.." throws his hand away "i think i can figure this out for myself!" gets up and looks around "now what do we do?"

Akio123
January 16th, 2005, 06:15 PM
I see some travelers that need some help. "You there do you need help, I saw that battle. Now I wish to battle you with the Blaziken! I choose Gyra!"

Flabébé
January 16th, 2005, 06:49 PM
"You have to wait to see who they pic for you to battle," I said

Akio123
January 16th, 2005, 07:05 PM
"Alright, by the way my name is Rein, what is yours? Your battles were spectacular. I can not wait to see who my Gyra faces in battle"

Flabébé
January 24th, 2005, 05:24 PM
My name is Randall. I like battling. and I would like to battle you.

Akio123
January 24th, 2005, 07:17 PM
"I will battle you anytime you want. I know you could never beat me however so it would be a waste of time. Just kidding, I think you would give me a really good battle so anytime I want you to battle me." I look a t Gyra happily as I say this to Randall. "So tell me what has been going on so that i may help you and join. I have to know if we are going to be friends."

Flabébé
January 24th, 2005, 08:41 PM
"That depends on how you act. If I like the first impression then yes if not no."