PDA

View Full Version : Team X (revived)

Pages : [1] 2

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 09:53 PM
There rumors that five x Pokemon thieves are traveling around Johto. Before they left their teams they were class A thieves. In other wards they were the best. But one day for some reason they left their team to start a new life. Along the way they met each other and joined up to form Team X. The members of Team X now work to make up for what theyve done. Most people dont trust them partly because they used to be elite thieves and also because they refuse to let the police monitor their movement. Why well thats their business. Even after all the Pokemon theyve saved people still mistrust them.

Then one day about a year later the town where Team X is rumored to be staying falls under attack. No one saw it happen and no one knows how it happened, but all of the Pokemon in the town suddenly disappear. And it happens the day before Team X intended to leave. So whom do you think the towns folk blame? Right Team X. The police arrive at the place theyre staying and arrest them. The seen goes something like this:

Member1: Well guys I guess we should get going.
Member2: Yeah we should go. Dont want to...What was that?!
Officer Jenny: Alright everybody freeze!
Member1: What the! What do you want?
Police Officer: Be quiet get down.
Team X members are forced against the wall. Then they are handcuffed and taken down to the station. The people in town start to cheer. Down at the station:

Police Officer: Alright talk! Where are the Pokemon.
Member1: What the **** are you talking about?
Officer Jenny: The Pokemon you stole from the towns people. Where are they?!
Member3: We dont know what your talking about.
Member4: Yeah. Incase you havent noticed were X thieves hence the name.
Police Officer: There are three people who swear they saw you steal some Pokemon.
Member5: We didnt steal anything you morons.
Officer Jenny: Do expect use to believe a thief.
All Members: Were not thieves!!!!!!!!
Police Officer: Be quiet. If you wont talk well have to find an alternate solution. Grins evilly Lock them up! The police grab them and through them into a high security cell.
Member1: We have to get out of here. If we dont well never be able to clear our name.
Member4: How are we supposed to get out of here? This is a high security cell.
Member1: Have you forgotten that we used to be elite thieves. We broke into all kinds of places and were never caught. Well if we can use out skills to brake in then we can use our skills to brake out. They all nod.
Member1: Alright tonight we leave. And well find that thief and clear our name. But well have to be careful not to let anyone recognize us. They all nod again and sit back waiting patiently for night to come.

Heres the Info you need to give:

Name:
Nickname: What you will be called when your in public so no one can identify you. This is optional.
Pokemon: It would be good to have a Pokemon you can fly, a Pokemon you can ride on land, and one you can ride on water.
Personality:
Description: hair, eyes, cloths, ext.
History: Tell what team/teams you were on and who made you change. It would help to read mine for a little help.
Items: nothing fancy but it would be a good idea to have some sort of communication device.

Me:
Name: Alana
Nickname: Blade
Pokemon: Ninetales, Vaporeon, phsychic Pikachu(Sky), Flygon, and a Stantler.
Personality: A natural leader. She is calm and cool and always keeps her wits about her. She is brave and will always defend those she cares about. She can be cold but she is usually pretty nice to her friends. She hides her feelings alot and only shares her true feelings with those she really trusts. She is always willing to make sacrifices for those she cares about.
Description:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/ALANAES.gif
History: Im from New bark Town and I used to be a member of Team Rocket, but after the toughest missions became to easy I quit and became a member of Team Aqua. Later as I was on a mission to find information on the legendary Kyogre I met the Pokemon Suicune. I had trained with this Pokemon years before. And as you might have guessed Suicune wasnt happy with me. She showed me all the people that I had stolen from. It had never bothered me before but then Suicune left and I noticed my Ninetales was gone. It took me two months to find it. In that time I found out what it felt like to lose one of your best friends which is what Suicune wanted. When I finally got Ninetales back I found out that something similar had happened to four others. The Elite Thieves, as we were known. We now new what it felt like and we decided to form a new team. Team X. At first we were spies inside our former teams but when they started to figure it out we left and started traveling together as Team X.
Items: Pokegear, Pokedex, Little gold pieces of metal that go on my Pokeball and take the shape of the Pokemon inside, a couple different kinds of Pokballs, a laptop (with all essential disks and stuff), and then some basic trainer equipment.

Heres just a little thats going to happen. We are going to start at the police station, in the high security cell. It will have just gotten dark and were beginning our escape. The first thing we do is go and get our Pokemon back. We will send one person to do that. Now remember your X elite thieves so you have incredible skills at sneaking around and taking things without being noticed. Of course along the way were going to meet all kinds of trouble but I wont say any more about that right now.

Flabébé
December 30th, 2004, 10:10 PM
What a plot!
name: Randall
nickname:Spike
pokemon:Pikachu,Treecko,Blaziken,Lapras,Ponyta,Pidgeot
personality:smart, some times hotheaded but most the time he can keep his cool,
strong,and very mysterious.
description:Wears a black cloak,pants,and a long sleave shirt. Has brown eyes and long brown hair.
history:Became an elite in Team Magma at the age of 13. When he was kicked out of Magma cause he became to high up in the ranks and the boss thought he might take over, he went to aqua.Went straight to elite in aqua and almost took over the company but was kicked out there at the age of 15. Then became apart of Team X.
items: Pokegear,Pokedex,cellphone,diffrent kinds of pokeballs,and a centrino laptop.

Tsukasa
December 30th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Name: Sonaru
Nick: Scai
pokemon: Raichu, Charizard, Ivysaur,furret, tentacruel, arcanie
personality: Stratigeist, thinks of good ways to overcome his adviseries
description: long blue hair, white shirt, blue eyes, blue shorts
HIstory: Been a thief ever since he was young, when he finally got a little older he went to join in with team rocket, many attemps were made to catch legendary pokemon, but there plans were thwarted by a boy in a red and white hat with a fairly strong pikachu, he finally decided to break it off with them, since he was already i a skilled thief he thought he could do it on his own, but then he met alana and the gang, and a new alliance was formed

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 10:53 PM
hey alana.

Name: Nayru
Nickname: darkness
Pokemon: lapras, umbreon, espeon, flygon ,Arcanine.
Personality: I am quiet and keep mainly to my self. I speak only to people I trust.
Description: I wear a black cloak. I have black hair which goes down to my shoulder blades, my eyes are purple and dont show in darkness. I have black shoes, blue pants, a black tank top which is tight and not loose, a black jumper. I have black fingerless gloves and my pokeballs are dark blue with black buttons. I can tell they are mine because I am slightly psychic. I am smart and very mysterious. No one knows who my parents were. Not even the police. Only I do and I saw them die in a car crash. Their bodies werent found. I my life is full of emotional trauma and emotional pain.
History: when I was a kid I got into the middle of a battle of a level 100 dark pokemon and a level 100 psychic pokemon. I got hit by a power blast of the move psychic and I got hit by a huge shadow ball. Amazingly I was unharmed and now I can fly using psychic powers and create shadow balls with my dark powers. I can also make items hover and this make it easy to get pokeballs. I was working for team shadow when I was bumped and a pokeball got knocked from my belt and rolled away. Before I ran after it I saw a glimpse of the legendary pokemon entai. i quit after that and now know the pain of losing a close friend. I wondered around for a while then joined team x. When we were caught by the police I just kept quiet. I went quietly with out a sound. I watch from the shadows as you complained.
Items: a pokegear for map and phone. A laptop of all the things I have done and a list of lots of personal stuff. Pokeballs, food, money.

dark_croconaw
December 30th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Name: Sake
Nickname: Kitty
Pokemon: Altaria, Lapras, Vileplume, Ninetales, Flareon, Rapidash
Personality: She is a little vain, but has a kind heart. Shes strong inside, and stands up for her rights and her friends. Has a caring personality, and will be always be there for her friends. She can't help but gossip, isn't very good at keeping secrets, except her own. If you reach her heart she can be very sweet.
Description: She has amber eyes and long strait orange hair. Has a lean figure, and very light skin. She usually wears a long flowing white skirt and a blue tank top.
History: She grew up as trainer, wanting to catch and protect pokemon. But something happened when she grew older. She joined Team Rocket, and became a theif. She began to steal from the ones she loved the most. Awhile after joing Team Rocket, she became displeased their style and joined Team Magma. When on an expidition to find the legendary groudon, she was forced to leave her eevee, because it was too weak. She later left Team Magma because the guilt of leaving her first pokemon was too strong. She willed herself to find her eevee, and wished she had never became a theif. After finding her eevee she formed a new team along with five other theives.
Items: Pokegear, Pokedex, different pokeballs, other various trainer equitment, and a peice of the fire stone that she used on her eevee (she wears it as a necklace)

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 11:26 PM
we can start now right? there are five of us and five theives are in the rp.

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 11:36 PM
OOC: Right. We're in the cell and it's just gotten dark. We've made our plans now we're going ot act on them. I'm going to have to power play a little in this first post to get it going. Sorry.

Alana paced around the cell. She looked like she was thinking of an acuse to get out but she wasn't. This was part of the plan. Keep the guards atention on her while Randall and Sonaru worked on the five locks on the cell door. Sake and Nayru were pretending to be asleep. They were the extra back up. Alana heard a sharp click. This made the guard turn. Alana quickly kicked the bars on her end of the cell and cursed. This made the guard look back at her and chuckle.

OOC: Take it from there.

Tsukasa
December 30th, 2004, 11:41 PM
"**** randall we need to hurry with these locks!" sonaru went back to messing the lock *click*
"ok good we did the second lock now here comes the other 2!" sonaru was starting to get a little frustrated and was about to bang the lock on the cell bars

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 11:44 PM
i lay on my back and wonder whetheri should help or not. i look over at alana and shake my head. i turn towards the wall and i think about my parents. a tear runs down my face.

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 11:47 PM
Alana pretends to nurse an injured toe while the others work. The guard gafars at this. He loved the chance to see a dirty theif get hurt. While the guard whips his eye Alana shoots a warning look over to Sonaru to keep it down.

Tsukasa
December 30th, 2004, 11:51 PM
sonaru looked over at the other cell and noticed alana lookin at him, he got embarrsed and amd a hand gesture that he would keep it down, then he looked over at nayru, and saw her crying why is she crying? its for the weak, she shouldnt be crying
*click* the third lock was done almost there!

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 11:53 PM
i take a pice of paper and a pen out of my pocket and write

do you wan t the keys? - nayru

i shake my head and srunch the note into a ball. i throw it over my shoulder and it hits alanas head.i put my paper and pen away and continue staring at the wall.

Flabébé
December 30th, 2004, 11:54 PM
Randall was working on lock #4 trying to get it to unlock. When he got that unlocked he immedeitly headed for the last lock and noticed it had a double lock on it and they were really loud when they unlocked. Then he thought to himself "It's alright if it's loud cause we'll already be out." He was almost done when he dropped his pick. "Crap," he thought to himself, trying to reach the pick. "Got it" he thought to himself yet again. CLICK. He got the lock opened and jumped straight up at the gaurd punched him hard in the stomach. "Sorry dude" he said as the gaurd passed out."Lets go" I said in a hurry.

Tsukasa
December 30th, 2004, 11:56 PM
"nice!" sonaru followed randall to the area they were holdin the pokeballs, i picked them up and headed towards the others "think u can take this guard out 2? my hands are kinda full at the moment"

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 12:00 AM
Alana grabbed the paper in annouence and darted out of the cell. She grinned slightly and punched one of the guards in the stomach. Then she moved away from the other who had pulled out a gun. She kicked the gun out of his hand causing her to curse again from the throbing pain that met her foot. "Your turn." She said to no one in particular.

Trainer Phoebe
December 31st, 2004, 12:01 AM
i say to my self."this is comfy i think ill stay here. i look at the second guard that sonaru is talking about and i wave my hand at him. he gets thrown back into the wall and crumples into a heap on the flor unconscious.i look at the guard alana is against and make him fly up and into the ceiling."i may as well leave"i gt up and and exit the cell. i walk over to the table and get my back pack and pokeballs. i put my back pack on and put my balls in the ball pocket. i start walk to the door slowly. ignoring the rush any guards that try to stop me fin their shoelaces tied together and their hand cuffs on the selfs. any guards with guns find the bullets are gone.

Tsukasa
December 31st, 2004, 12:05 AM
I turn my head slowy at Nayru and just gaze at her with amazement "you know u could of warned me before the happened, anywayz guys here are the pokemon!" sonaru dropped the pile of pokeballs on the floor except his own, "right then lets continue! arcanie!" an arcanie came out with a low growl "you guys better get out while u can, arcanie extreme speed" arcanie and sonaru blew threw a couple of guards on the way to the exit, having the exit blocked by a couple of guards, they took a huge turn and went straight through a wall "hey! hurry up and get over here!!!!! this isnt a silent escaping misson anymore" the alarm the building was going off now

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 12:07 AM
"My turn" Randall says as he kicks one of the gaurds in the head. He stops, looks down at him and says,"Sorry mate, but I had to do that." He grabs his pokeballs and puts them on his belt. He sees a gaurd coming so he starts at a run, the gaurd goes for his gun but gets hit hard in the side by Randall's foot."Ha, this was easy" he said as he ran out side.

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 12:10 AM
Alana grabbed her Pokeballs, dodged another guard and met the others outside. "Come on!" She yells at Sake and Nayru.

Tsukasa
December 31st, 2004, 12:12 AM
"geez what took you guys so long to get out, its only a couple of guards!" sonaru said disapointed in there abilities

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 12:14 AM
"Oh shut up. Go Kratos" Randall yelled. Randall jumped on a Ponyta's back." We need some speed guys call out your pokemon. Alright,lets go.Kratos Extreme Speed." :bandit:

Tsukasa
December 31st, 2004, 12:19 AM
"haha im just kidding, ok arcanie get ready to go as soon as everyone is ready" the arcanie growled in agreement

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 12:19 AM
"You'd be slow too if you'd just broken your toe." Muttered Alana. "Go Stantler!" Stantler appeared and pawed the ground as Alana jumped on. "Lets go use Extreme Speed too." Stantler reared then took off.

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 12:21 AM
"So where are we headed? I mean we can't go back to base cause their watching it."

Trainer Phoebe
December 31st, 2004, 12:22 AM
i get out side and release arcanine. i climb onto its back and head off with out any warning.

Tsukasa
December 31st, 2004, 12:24 AM
"Dude that is so unfair! randall they took a head start! even though this isnt a race lets not fall behind now! arcanie hurry up after them!" arcanie took off like a bullet

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 12:26 AM
"You heard them.Lets go Kratos!"

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 12:28 AM
"Stantler speed up a bit." They rode for a while then Alana called, "Alright lets stop here. We're far enough away they won't find us." She stopped.

Tsukasa
December 31st, 2004, 12:31 AM
"ok now we need to find out who framed us and why they did it! if i get my hands on them i'll beat them down" sonaru looked at the ground for a few seconds then looked at alana" so where do we start?"

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 12:32 AM
"Hold up now, Kratos.Thanks boy" he said as he retuned Kratos to his pokeball.
"What now?"

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 12:34 AM
Alana hopped off Stantler and recalled it. She thought for a minute. "I'm not sure where to start. We shoud head back to the town where we were arested and ask some people. Though that will be hard. Everyone will know our names."

Trainer Phoebe
December 31st, 2004, 12:35 AM
istop and return arcanine to her pokeball. i then move over to a tree and watch every one else sort things out.

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 12:43 AM
"We could use aliases, would that work?"

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 12:45 AM
"Who would be allies with a bunch of x thieves. No we need to do this on our own. What if we just used nick names?"

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 12:48 AM
"Thats what I ment. You know fake name,alias (sorry about my spelling)
I'll be Spike"

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 12:28 PM
"Right. Let's see I like Blade." She waited for the others to speak.

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 02:23 PM
"Blade I like that name, why didn't I think of that?"

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 02:25 PM
Alana grinned. "Because I did." She said simply.

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 02:26 PM
"Very funny what are your guys name?"

Trainer Phoebe
December 31st, 2004, 04:24 PM
i look at them and at blade.i then speak."darkness."i stare at the ground and think about my parents again. another tear runs down my face.

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 10:13 PM
Blade looked at Darkness. She wondered what was up with her. Why did she keep crying?

dark_croconaw
December 31st, 2004, 10:32 PM
OOC: Late, as usual. I'll just jump in somewhere.

"Kitty will be my name", Sake said, waiting for their reply.

Trainer Phoebe
December 31st, 2004, 10:34 PM
"are you wondering why i cry alot. and hardly ever talk?my parents were killed in a car crash. their bodies were never found.my life has been ful of pain. i have no friends. "

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 10:40 PM
"You know that's not true. Have you forgotten you're a member of Team X? We're a team and that means we're friends. So whjat about you Sonaru? What's your nick name?"

dark_croconaw
December 31st, 2004, 10:43 PM
"Blades right. We're all friends", Kitty said. A smile played on her face as she said that.

Trainer Phoebe
December 31st, 2004, 10:46 PM
ooc: i just thought of something. my charecter is sort of like rai ayanami from neon genisis evangelion. my charecter speaks softly like he but she does have different tones. at the moment she speaks softly and takes orders with out complaint. as the rp goes on i will be more open.

"i dont care.back at the jail if you wanted to get out i could have just got the keys for you."

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 10:49 PM
"Yes but it would have alerted the guard and made it harder to escape. Besides it was more fun to do it the hard way." Hits her injored toe. "Well mostly more fun."

Trainer Phoebe
December 31st, 2004, 11:01 PM
"do you want me to heal that?well i cant heal it but i cant put all the nerv ends and stuff back together so it heals faster."

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 11:03 PM
Blade shrugged. "It doesn't really matter. Just sprained."

Trainer Phoebe
December 31st, 2004, 11:08 PM
ooc:*question marks dance around my head* i thought you said you broke you toe.

"thats good."

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 11:12 PM
OOC: I exagerated a bit. *shrugs*

Waits paitiontly for Sonaru to make up his mind.

Tsukasa
December 31st, 2004, 11:33 PM
"Scai, name sounds cool!" sonaru said hyperly

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 11:42 PM
Blade nodded. "Now that thats settled let head back to the town where we got arrested.

Tsukasa
December 31st, 2004, 11:54 PM
"do u really think thats a good idea? i mean the villagers might call the police on us" scai said

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 11:58 PM
"We don't have much of a choice. It's the best lead we have. That's where the attack took place so maybe there are some clues there."

Trainer Phoebe
January 1st, 2005, 12:37 AM
i release arcanine and start going back to the town.

Alana
January 1st, 2005, 12:43 AM
Blade released Stantler and followed. She motioned for the others to follow.

Trainer Phoebe
January 1st, 2005, 01:05 AM
i stop when i reach the entrence. i wait."what are my orders blade.?"i speak in a soft single tone voice.

Alana
January 1st, 2005, 01:14 PM
"Well for right now we should wait for the others. Once their here we shoudl split up and comb every inch of this town."

Trainer Phoebe
January 1st, 2005, 01:57 PM
"yes blade."i bring my hand up and make a shadow ball. i continue making it and make the substance cover me. it doesnt hurt e but it brings back all my worst memory and its where i feel most comfortable and cosy.i dissapear in the shadows andstart walkng into town.

Alana
January 1st, 2005, 02:01 PM
Blade shrugged. She left a note with stantler and went into town as well.

Trainer Phoebe
January 1st, 2005, 02:15 PM
i get through the main surge of people and go into an alley way. i release the shadow and the alley way becomes darker.i head out into the street and get bumped alot.i evently get knocked down and istay on the ground.

Tsukasa
January 1st, 2005, 08:07 PM
"hey" sonaru has already reached the town and read the note
"that wasnt nice what u did!" Sonaru was talkin to the person that knocked naryu down, sonaru extened a hand to naryu, "here take my hand" as sonaru waited for her to take his hand, he put his other hand in his pocket and took out arcanies pokeball
"if you dont apologize we will have a problem"

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 01:39 AM
i take the hand and stand up .i look at sonaru."please. we must keep hidden. we must not breach the mission."i grab your hand and drag you away.

ooc:lol. my charecters pretty much exactly like rei ayanami.she takes orders and speaks like rei. she also keeps her mind on her mission. she is very quiet.

Tsukasa
January 2nd, 2005, 08:12 AM
occ: ok got ya ^_^

Ic: "i still say he should of been punished, so what do we do? wheres blade at?" i asked as naryu pulled me away

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 11:14 AM
Blade spots Nayru dragging Sonaru and smile. She walks up to them and says, "You know we were supposed to split up. Yoiu read the letter right? By the way have the others arrrived yet?'

Tsukasa
January 2nd, 2005, 11:17 AM
"i dont know where randall is but i just got here, and that guy over there knocked naryu down, he's lucky naryu dragged me away!" sonaru was lookin at alana and naryu now, "well i guess we can start by seeing if anyone suspicious is seen around here" sonaru looks around
"ugh this is gonna take forever!"

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 11:26 AM
"Maybe but it won't take so long if you quit hanging around and start searching."

Tsukasa
January 2nd, 2005, 11:58 AM
"hmmm even though that may be true still we have no good leads bu-"
(Occ: hope you dont mind this part just thought we should get somewhere before the thread dies or something)
"Hey thief stop right there!!!!!" an officer jenny of the city was running after a thief
"whoa whats goin on!!!" sonaru was lookin at officer jenny running after the thief, the thief ran right past sonaru, i caught a glimpse of his face and- "h- he looks just like me!"
"hey you your comin with me!" officer jenny put a hand on sonaru's soulder
"wait miss you have the wrong guy, it was him!" sonaru pointed to where the look-alike ran but he dissappered

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 12:03 PM
Blade put on her cute, inosent little girl look and said, "Officer it's true. I know he's no thief." Thinks, Yeah right.

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 02:55 PM
"that is true. he is not a theif."

dark_croconaw
January 2nd, 2005, 05:31 PM
Kitty catches up to her friends, and sees officer Jenny. "Whats the problem?" she whispered in Blade's ear.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 06:10 PM
"Officer Jenny thinks that Sonaru is a thief. Some guy who looked like him just ran by and now Officer Jenny is trying to arrest him." She whispers back.

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 06:45 PM
"please.some one is trying to frame us we are x theives." officer jenny looked at me."dont be rediculous child! your too young to be theives though a group of tehives your age escaped yesterday. well keep safe and watch your wallets ."she walks away leaving sonaru with us.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 06:50 PM
Blade kicks Darkness when Officer Jenny isnted looking. "Do not reveal the fact that we are x thieves."

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 07:45 PM
i flinch and stare at blade."yes madam. it was an evade tactic. it worked didnt it."

Tsukasa
January 2nd, 2005, 07:50 PM
"yea i suppose so, thx for the save guys, blade lightin up on her its ok, besides she didnt haul me away to the big house, lets go find that guy now!"

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 08:28 PM
Blade nods. "Yes it worked but it might not next time. We're fudgatives. And don't call me madam please." She adds in a slightly despret tone.

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 08:36 PM
"what do you want me to call you then?"

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 08:53 PM
"Just call me Blade. That's my nick name. But I hate it when peopel call me madam. And your the only one who has." Grins.

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 09:00 PM
"yes blade."i walk past the police station and som one like me runs past. officer jenny says your under arest and takes me into the station and put me into the high cecurity(sp) cell we were in yesterday.i walk over to the same bed i was on and i lay down.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 09:03 PM
Spacks forhead. "Here we go again." Pulls out a cloak and walks to the police station. "Excuse me officer. I'm looking for my sister. She's missing." Officer asks what she looks like. Blade decribes Darkness. Officer leads me to her cell and leaves. "Nice mess you've gotten yourself into."

Tsukasa
January 2nd, 2005, 09:09 PM
occ: such a shame alana

Ic: "look another one just like me!!! i cant believe it, it makes me feel uneasy knowing that there running around town looking like us!!"

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 09:16 PM
i sit up."i dont care. i can leave when i want to. i can create shadow balls."i create a shadow ball the i dissipat it and the cell gets slightly dark and hmid."ill destroy the window bars when i feel like it. at the moment i dont care. what happens happens. i have learnt to accept it."

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 09:18 PM
"Would you mind doing it soon. We need you." Officer comes and leads me away saying my time is up.

Tsukasa
January 2nd, 2005, 09:18 PM
occ: sry but imma drop from this rp

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 09:41 PM
ooc:ok. why?

"ok"i wlk over to the window and create a small disc of shadow. i cut the bars and climb through the window. i look down and see i am 3 storys high.i fly and put the bars back and melt them back in place. i fall slowly back to the ground . i reach the ground and blade comes around the corner.

Tsukasa
January 2nd, 2005, 09:45 PM
occ: ahh dont worry about it lets not talk about it i dont want this rp to be spammed up then closed

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 11:29 PM
Blade smiles. "I'm glad you took my advise. I got a lelad from the police. The only ones who didn't lose their Pokemon live at this adress." Shows her a piece of paper with an adress written on it.

Trainer Phoebe
January 3rd, 2005, 12:06 AM
ooc:im going to make them my parents as my parents were killed in a car crasha nd their bodies were never found. and my charecter wil start becoming more and more open and less like rei ayanami.

i recognise the names."these people have the exact same names as my parents."i rush off to the address.

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 06:37 PM
Blade watches her go but knows they need to start searching so she walks off and starts asking people what they know hoping not be recognized or make people supisous because she's wearing a cloak.

Flabébé
January 3rd, 2005, 07:38 PM
OCC sry I haven't been on. I was in New York!

"Hold up, we can't just start asking questions to random people. We have to follow Darkness"

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 08:39 PM
"I don't know about that. Darkness is following those poeple which really doesn't have much to do with us and we have to start asking people. As many as possible." Replied Blade walking over to him.

Flabébé
January 3rd, 2005, 08:40 PM
"But if Darkness is wrong and they call the cops cause she told them her real name she is pretty much gone!"

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 08:46 PM
Sighs. "Yes thats true. Alright lets go with her. But I hope we can hurry. I don't want to stick around here much longer. I have a bad feeling about this town."

Flabébé
January 3rd, 2005, 08:54 PM
"You and me both" Spike replied.

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 08:57 PM
Blade sighed and headed int he direction Darkness had gone. "I hope she doesn't get into any trouble." She muttered.

dark_croconaw
January 3rd, 2005, 09:17 PM
Kitty silently followed Blade and Spike. She agreed with Blade, there definetly was something bad about this town.

DarkFenris
January 3rd, 2005, 09:28 PM
i reach the house and knock on the door. my mum answers it and we hug.i explain everything and i tell dad everything. they tell me to be brave and to cheer up . thye both have broken arms from the crash. they tell me they are happy to see that i have some friends. i see alana out the window and tell them who alana is..i walk to the door and look at alana with a huge smile and happiness in my eyes."come on in alana."

ooc:hey its just me. trainer phoebe. i have a new account.

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 11:04 AM
Alana goes in with question marks dancing over her head. "Ok. Hi."

DarkFenris
January 4th, 2005, 03:52 PM
i introduce you to my oarents . after a while they say we should leave and try and catch the person framing us.we leave the house, and skip along side alana."so blade what do you wanna do?"

parallelzero
January 4th, 2005, 04:07 PM
I'm hear to extend a warning to all of you. You need to start posting more in your posts. Posts require descriptionguys, which is what I suggest you add. It'll make your posts better, and it will increase the length. i don't wanna close this RP because of these reasons.

Also, if you guys haven't yet, look at the new rules for this forum. They WILL be enforced.

Flabébé
January 4th, 2005, 04:25 PM
OK!!

"Alright, we have to find out whose framing us. Wait, didn't the gaurd at the jail say someone said they saw us leaving one of the hoses the pokemon were taken from?"
Spike asked as his hair blew in the night breeze,

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 06:32 PM
"Yeah. Come on lets talk to those that were robbed."

Flabébé
January 4th, 2005, 06:35 PM
"Good idea, lets go and find my old buddy Alex," I said as we walked down the gravel road.

dark_croconaw
January 4th, 2005, 06:44 PM
"Hey Blade, you don't think someone would actually dress up like us and steal pokemon, do you?" Kitty looked down at the road, she didnt know what to make of the robberies.

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 06:50 PM
"I don't know Kitty. Probably some one who doesn't like thieves. Wether they're x theives or not."

Flabébé
January 4th, 2005, 06:55 PM
"Hey there's Alex's house, come on. Alex, what do you know about the pokemon roberies?" "All I know is that someone saw you guy's running away from the scene of the crime." Alex replied. "You do know it's not us, right?" "I know it wasn't you guys. Do you need a place to sleep, cause if you do you can bunk in the basement?" Alex gestured.

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Blade shruggs. "We do need a safe place to stay."

Flabébé
January 4th, 2005, 07:07 PM
"Good point, I geuss we will stay here for a little bit. Thanks for the invite!"

DarkFenris
January 6th, 2005, 03:10 AM
i walk into the house and go down to the basement. i look around. i walk over to a bottom bunk and put my hand onto a matress and cover it in shadow ball substance. i jump on and cover my self in shadow. it then disperses and the bunk is the same before i enter the room . i have become invisable in shadows.

Flabébé
January 6th, 2005, 05:53 PM
I run over to the topbunk and jump in! "I got the topbunk!" I said obnoxiously.

Alana
January 6th, 2005, 07:56 PM
"Fine then I get the other top bunk." Hops in and pulls out a flash light. Takes out the book, Advanced Training For the Advanced, and starts to read.

DarkFenris
January 7th, 2005, 03:55 PM
i take out a book and start reading . on the cover is "Training for advanced phsycics."

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Blade ignored the lights when they went out. She continued to read with out the flahs light for a bit then when she was sher most of the rest were asleep she clicked it on to help her see.

dark_croconaw
January 7th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Kitty lay beneath Blade on the bottom bunk. She sighed and closed her eyes. This was too much for her. What happened to the quiet days of her life. Right, she didnt have any. Everyday was another escape plan, everyhour was spent in hiding. Kitty sighed again as she slowly drifted of to sleep.

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Since every body else took out a book I took my book out."Advanced Training for Dummies." "What," I looked at Kitty. "This has alot of stuff I don't think Blade knows. It's a good book. Oh shut up!"

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Blade heard he little conversation and grinned. "I'm sure battles for advenced trainers has stuff I don't too." SHe turned the page and saw a picture of a Gyarados lv. 50 against a Chinchou lv. 30. She started reading how the Chinchou could win with out electricity.

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 09:21 PM
"Scrue it!" I said throughing the book aside."Night guys!" I said as I turned out the light!

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Blade was still grinning. She marked her page and closed her book. She put it back in her bag then tured off her flash light and rolled over. It took her a while to fall asleep. She had so much on her mind. When she finally fell asleep it was rather uneasy and her sleep was haunted by horrible dreams.

Blade opened her eyes. It was still dark. She checked her Pokegear and found that it was 4:00 in the morning. She hopped silently off her bunk and pulled on her shoes. She slipped outside into the chilly morning air. She pulled on her jacket and looked around. After a while she walked into a nearby wood. She picked up a stick and began practicing some simple moves.

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 09:37 PM
"Can't sleep either, huh? Me either, I tried to coumt Pokemon.But that didn't work so I came out here with my Pidgyeot. He's looking for mice now. Why can't you sleep?

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Blade turned around. She shrugged. "I got to sleep but not for very long." She swung the stick over her shoulder like a sword. "I've been thinking about recent evemts and..." She broke off and looked away. "And not so recent events."

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 10:02 PM
"What do you mean Blade? You can tell me you know."

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 10:12 PM
"I was a top member of several organizations. I hurt alot of people and escaped justice so many times. Even though I've changed my ways I still feel guilty. I haven't repaid my det and I dought I ever will. No matter how long I remain a member of Team X. And no matter what I do." Replied Blade quietly. Her eyes shon with tears but she brushed them away and stared at the stars.

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 10:17 PM
"Everything will be alright Blade. I promise, we are a team and teams stick together. but more or less we are friends. ANd a friendships bond can't be broken that eaisly."

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Blade nodded. "I know that's true. And your right. Friendships can't be broken easily." She tossed the stick into the air and caught it again. "I know our team will get through this."

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 10:28 PM
"Wanna know my story?" I asked in the darkness of the night.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Akira looked at him. "Are you sure you want to tell me? I've never told any one why I became a criminal or every thing that I did as one. Some of it is to painful for me."

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 10:45 PM
I know but if we can talk to each other we will get through anything. Even if we fail.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Blade nodded. "Yes your right. But I know we won't fail." She smiled.

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 11:02 PM
"Alright, I wa abandonded at the age of 5. I had to steal to keep food in my mouth. Soon I became elite. Team Magma saw my skill and recruted me. I got so high in Magma I was kicked out cause the boss thought I would take over. I was kicked out and recruted over to Auqa. Same thing happened. Now I'm here with friends."

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 11:08 PM
"Sounds like a pretty hard life. Kinda like mine. When I was young sometihng really bad happened that turned me into a theif and earned me the name Blade though this is the first time I used it."

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 11:42 PM
"Mine to. We should try to get some rest."

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 12:51 AM
Blade nodded. "We won't be able to do anything tomarow if we're tired." She put the stick down and walked back to the house.

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 01:01 AM
As we were walking down stairs we heard sirens and we got down. "Do you think they know where we are?"

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:08 AM
Blade looked around. "How could they? No one but your friend knows we're here."

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 01:11 AM
"Someone could have saw us in the woods." As we sat there waiting till it was safe to get up I just stared into her eyes.Her eyes amazed me.Everything about her amazed me,but
she didn't know it.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:16 AM
"Maybe but at four in the morning." She looked at him then looked away blushing slightly. I'm glad its dark. She thought. "Well there's no proof they're even after us."

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 01:19 AM
"Just lean over and kiss her on the cheak." I keep telling my self.Finally I leaned over and kissed her,and smiled.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:27 AM
Blade stared at him for a moment. Then she returned the kiss going bright red at the same time.

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 01:30 AM
"Blade I have always loved you. Why do you think I get stupid around you?I don't know what to say whan I'm around you. But now i do." I kissed her again.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:33 AM
"And all this time I just thought you were always like that." She joked quietly. "I guess friends do become more than friends some times."

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 01:34 AM
"I guess they do," I grined."So I geuss you like me to."

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:38 AM
"Nah I just kiss all the boys I meet."

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 01:40 AM
"Hah, thats funny. Where did you come up with that one," I joked around.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:44 AM
Blade grinned. "I just made it up around one of the best friends I ever had who also happens to be my crush."

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 11:04 AM
"To be your boyfriend now. So lets go wake up everybody." I said noticing they had been up all night.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Blade nodded and walked back to the house. The morning sun warmed the air making her spirits lift even higher.

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 03:02 PM
i wake up and take the book i was reading the night before out. i set down some items and start practising. i put my hand out and 10 books slowing lift off the ground and start flying around the room.i convetrate on one spot on the wall and make them go around the room faster. i start sweating as it is difficult.i hear the door open and flinch an the books drop and land in front of the door way on the floor.i collapse onto the floor from exhaustion .

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Blade opened the door and found Darkness on the floor. She ran over to her and said, "Hey are you alright?"

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 03:27 PM
"yeah. just being phsycic is hard."i flick my finger and the books slide along the flor and go back into my bag.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Blade nodded. "Just don't over exert yourself in the future. I's dangerous i out current situation."

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 03:59 PM
"ok blade."i smile and get up and go into the bath room to get dressed.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Blade hopped to her bunk and grabbed her things then hopped down and waited.

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 07:14 PM
I grabbed my stuff off the bed put it in my bag and walked over by Blade and grabbed her hand.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Blade looked at him. "Are you ready to go. Once Darkness comes out we need to move it."

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 07:32 PM
"Your right" I said. Darkness walked out and saw us holding hands."What's up with that?"

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 07:58 PM
i look at blade and just think about practising my powers.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Blade goes red and releases his hand. "Come on lets get moving. We've already lost one member."

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 08:38 PM
"True, lets head towards the Pokemon Center. We might find some more info." Spike said going red himself.

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 08:49 PM
i pack my things and become invisable in the shadows. i break into someones house and becuase im in the shadows i can see all sorts of things. i look at every onesshoe print and i find one that doesnt belong to any one in the house. i see it is exatly 3 days old and that is when the pokemon were stolen. i take out a pad and sketch it. i then leave the house and run around the city looking for blade i write robbers shoe prints on the pad and i find blade and randall at the pokemon centre. they are holdong hands."how sweet . it makes me want to fall in love. "i tap blade on the shoulder forgetting i am invisable.

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 08:58 PM
*my name is Spike*
I jump, turn around, and reach out hitting something I couldn't see. I pull in to the back and I said quietly. "Darkness are you nuts you cant go around doing that."

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 09:04 PM
i become visable again and release a shadowball into the wall." it got us some evidence didnt it?"

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 09:17 PM
"What is the evidence? If this clears our name I'm throughing a party."

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 09:40 PM
i hand my pad to spike."herei think i found the shoe prints of the theif. i sketched them.""

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 10:32 PM
"Thats info we needed lets see if we can find a match and if we can we can question them. Keep up the good work."

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 12:21 AM
Blade looked at the sketch too. "I wish we had some more evidence. Foot prints are easy to match but it'll be hard to find the one who left them with the cops after us."

Flabébé
January 9th, 2005, 02:31 PM
"Lets keep looking and well narrow it down by narrowing down the people in the area."

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Blade nodded. "It's the best chance we have. Come on lets start looking again."

Flabébé
January 9th, 2005, 02:44 PM
As Alana started walking he stopped her and asked, "do you think Darkness knows?"

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 02:48 PM
"Probably. She's smart not to menchin psychic."

Flabébé
January 9th, 2005, 02:54 PM
"Good point. I say that alot don't I."

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 03:29 PM
"Nt really. So shall we get moving?"

Flabébé
January 9th, 2005, 03:34 PM
"Yeah lets go! You know what I'm not onna hind it anymore. I'm sick of hiding it." I exclaimed holding her hand. "I dont care who sees me."

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Blade blushed but shrugged. "Come on we have still have alot of work to do."

Flabébé
January 9th, 2005, 03:51 PM
"Yeah we do. Lets head over to the Cowsert Manor. See if we can find anything."

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 03:55 PM
"Alright. Big houses always hold clues. Even if they have nothing to do with the crime. I have no idea why." Starts walking.

DarkFenris
January 9th, 2005, 06:39 PM
i follow blade and keep a steady pace staying 1 metres behind her and spike.

Flabébé
January 9th, 2005, 07:53 PM
"I don't know why I just have a feeling that they have something to do with it."

Alana
January 10th, 2005, 12:10 AM
"Perhaps they do. We should hurry though. Something bad is drawing near."

Flabébé
January 10th, 2005, 02:49 PM
"You have that feeling to, huh? Well we'll do this and get back to the base. It will be easier if we can stay out of jail."

DarkFenris
January 10th, 2005, 04:07 PM
we reach the house and the gate is locked with a chain and 10 padlocks.i do not really want to show my power of flying but i guess i will have to."i can get you inside easily. if you want me too."

Flabébé
January 10th, 2005, 08:49 PM
"You better, we need to get in here."

Alana
January 10th, 2005, 11:34 PM
Blade nodded. "Forget showing off. It doesn't matter how you do itas long as its done."

DarkFenris
January 11th, 2005, 01:45 AM
"ok"i take spike and blades hands in my own and grip them tightly maybe hurting them."im sorry if i hurt you but you will hang and gravity affects you."i leave the ground and slowly rise off the ground. blade and spike hang as they cant fly. i grip their hands tighter and fly above the fence. i lift spike and blade over the fence and slowly lower them down. blade and spikes feet touch the ground and i let go of their hands. i close my eyes and fall 3 feet to the ground and collapse almost unconscious..i breathe heavily and sweat heavily.

Flabébé
January 11th, 2005, 09:13 PM
"Darkness are youy all right," I asked queitly?

DarkFenris
January 11th, 2005, 10:30 PM
"yeah. i just have not had to do that before. it takes the energy out of me."

Alana
January 11th, 2005, 11:15 PM
"Are you going to be able to come into the mansion with us?" Asked Blade in a whisper. They didn't want to let anyone know they were there.

DarkFenris
January 12th, 2005, 01:54 AM
"its ok. "i cover my self in shadow and to blade and spike i disspea like putting on an invisability cloak. i see the surprise on their faces and know they cant ssee me. i crawl into the bushes so nobody trips over me if they come.

Flabébé
January 12th, 2005, 01:31 PM
"Lets go, its getting dark," I said. "We have to get some info before we leave but we'll have to go before dawn."

DarkFenris
January 12th, 2005, 09:08 PM
i watch them go in and after a few minutes i get my nergy back. i stand up and search for blade and spike. i find the and make my self visable agai. i walk up behind them and stand to the right side of blade.

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 12:28 AM
Blade sensed Darkness there and smiled. She moved quickly. She slid opened a window. Before the alarm could start she had disabled it. "Coming?"

DarkFenris
January 13th, 2005, 01:55 AM
i grin."you bet"i jump through the window and look around."so what are we looking for?"

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 01:58 AM
"Anything supicous. Lots of Pokeballs plans journals. Anything we can find."

DarkFenris
January 13th, 2005, 02:24 AM
"ok."i walk over to a desk and look at different letters. i find one that says top secret and open it. it talks about duplicas lost sister being found and that she can even copy voices."hey blade i found something."i walk over to blade and hand her the letter.

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 02:28 AM
Blade yook the file and read it. "Can even copy voices hmmm. This could be her. But there was more than one I think. Unless...."

DarkFenris
January 13th, 2005, 02:37 AM
"unless what blade?"i look around and see lights in the drive way."hurry. we still have time."

ooc:im leaving it. i want to let randal have a say in it.

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 02:39 AM
OOC: Me too. So I'll leave ya handin for fun/ :P

The sound of a door being unlocked. "Quick." Blade tossed the folder on the desk and jumped out the window.

DarkFenris
January 13th, 2005, 02:56 AM
i look at the letter and seal it with some saliva. i jump out the window and duck down."spike!come on!get out of there!"

Flabébé
January 13th, 2005, 08:06 PM
I run over to the window and jump through it. I shut it quick, and as soon as it shuts someone walked in."Lets go." I said as I started to walk across the ground.

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Blade quickly followed. After they had left the aria (can't spell today) Blade sat on a tree stump and waited for some one to speak.

Flabébé
January 14th, 2005, 01:27 PM
"Let's get out of here before we get caught."

DarkFenris
January 14th, 2005, 02:40 PM
i walk to the gate and take a piece of wire out of my pocket.i start pickinhg the ten locks. i finish one ands start change the shape of the wire for the next one.

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 12:02 PM
"Here I'll help." Pulls out a small peice of wire and bends it into an odd shape. Then she starts picking the locks. After two are opened she heres voices. "Some ones been here?"

"How do you know?"

"I can tell."

"Do yopu think their still here?"

"I don't know. Search the house."

"Hurry." Mutteres Blade clicking another lock.

DarkFenris
January 15th, 2005, 04:53 PM
i i finish 1 lock and start on 3 . i finish tyhem and start working on the last one.

Flabébé
January 16th, 2005, 01:35 PM
I grab Darkness and Blade and run over to the bushes. "Look, there is a stump. We can climb over the fence. Lets go."

Alana
January 16th, 2005, 01:45 PM
"We were almost done with the locks though. All that work for nothing."

DarkFenris
January 16th, 2005, 01:50 PM
"ok."i climb over the fence and lock the locks with my powers. "come on!"

Alana
January 16th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Blade follows still a little ticked at having to unlock those locks for othing.

Flabébé
January 16th, 2005, 02:36 PM
"Sorry. Wait, if you could lock them back. Why didn't you just unlock them with your powers?"

Alana
January 16th, 2005, 02:56 PM
"That's a good question. Why didn't you just unlock them with your powers?"

DarkFenris
January 16th, 2005, 04:41 PM
"becuase i dont like using my powers. it feel wrong. like im cheating in life."

Alana
January 16th, 2005, 05:29 PM
"But you used them just now to close the locks."

Flabébé
January 16th, 2005, 06:51 PM
"Yeah, why did you cheat there? We would of had more time."

DarkFenris
January 16th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"i dont know. can we just drop this?"i look at the house and there are torch lights coming around the side of the house."come on lets go!"i start running towards alexes house.

Alana
January 16th, 2005, 09:20 PM
"Alright lets drop it." Said Blade following her.

Flabébé
January 16th, 2005, 09:29 PM
I start running towards the road when I hear sirens. "Head for the woods!!"

Alana
January 16th, 2005, 09:31 PM
"Looks like the neibors don't like having their house broken into." Comented Blade as she vanished into the trees.

DarkFenris
January 16th, 2005, 10:14 PM
i hear the sirens and head into the woods. just as i get behind a tree flashing red and blue lights are shot into he forest. i start running deep into the forest as fast as i can.

Flabébé
January 16th, 2005, 11:41 PM
"Head to the hide out!" I yelled as I dodged trees.

DarkFenris
January 17th, 2005, 12:49 AM
i run through the trees and go to the hide out. after a few minutes i reach the end of the forest and i go into the basemnt through the open window.

Flabébé
January 17th, 2005, 12:52 AM
I run and slide into the open window of the basement. "Where is Blade?"

DarkFenris
January 17th, 2005, 02:02 AM
"i dont know."i walk over to my bed and start reading on training my powers.

Alana
January 17th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Blade ran in and slammed the window. The she leaned against the wall to catch her breath. "They knew it was us." She said quietly.

DarkFenris
January 17th, 2005, 02:19 PM
i look up."how?"i look at blade and then look at our hands."we werent wearing hand protection. we left fingerprints!"

Flabébé
January 17th, 2005, 04:37 PM
"Oh crap! We are going to have to find another place to stay just in case they saw us come here."

DarkFenris
January 17th, 2005, 05:20 PM
"yes we might . i think of something."we could camp in the forest.i will buy some sleeping bags and a few tents. one for the girls an one for the guys."

Flabébé
January 17th, 2005, 08:10 PM
"Good idea. I'll head out and see if I can find wood for a fire." Spike replied.

DarkFenris
January 18th, 2005, 01:41 PM
i wait untill morining then go to the shops and buy 2 big tents and buy 5 sleeping bags. i walk away and walk out of town. then i circle around and go to the forest. i find a nice clearing. i start putting our tents up. when i am finished i walk away and back to the shops. i buy a shovel and some toilet paper. i buy some food as ours is running out. i go back to camp and put the toilet paper and food in camp. i then leave camp again and go 200 metres away and dig a whole . i the walk back to camp marking trees so spike knows the way. i walk 200 metres away from camp in the other direction and dig another hole. i walk back and mark trees so blade and i know the way.

Flabébé
January 18th, 2005, 04:15 PM
I find the fire wood and find Darkness. "So this is the place? I'm geussing we'll be here a while."

DarkFenris
January 18th, 2005, 06:01 PM
"yep. i have dug the toilets."i help start the fire."so whats for dinner?"

Alana
January 18th, 2005, 06:31 PM
"I'll cook. I'm afraid all we'll be able to eat is what ever we have to toss on a stew. Let's see. Some vegitables and chicken. Chicken soup."

DarkFenris
January 18th, 2005, 07:28 PM
"ok. i sit down and start cooking. since my life was friendless i was basicly the cook for the team i worked for. i had to go by trail and error. i once spilt some hot soup on my hand. .i put the water in the pot and while im waiting for it to boil i wash and chop the vegetables.

Flabébé
January 20th, 2005, 07:07 PM
"How is your hand Darkness? Is it ok? Blade can I talk to you for a min."

Alana
January 21st, 2005, 04:36 PM
Blade shrugged. "Sure." She walked over to Spike.

Flabébé
January 21st, 2005, 06:49 PM
"If we, you know date do you think it will mess with our team? I don't want it to but it might. What do you think."

Alana
January 21st, 2005, 06:51 PM
Blade nodded. "I think your right. I'm sorry to say it but I do think your right."

Flabébé
January 21st, 2005, 10:09 PM
"Well we could go out just not on many dates." I said looking at my feet.

Alana
January 22nd, 2005, 06:56 AM
"Yes we could. But for right now let's just get on with lunch."

DarkFenris
January 22nd, 2005, 11:10 PM
"my hands fine."i finish lunch and put it into bowls."vegeable and chicken soup.dig in!"

Flabébé
January 23rd, 2005, 12:16 AM
I atart eating fast cause I was really hungry. "Come on out guys," I said leting my Pokemon out of thier balls.

DarkFenris
January 23rd, 2005, 02:19 AM
i sit down and release 4 of my 5 pokemon.they all say their names.umbreon, espeon, Flygon and Arcanine.

Alana
January 23rd, 2005, 10:54 AM
Blade nodded. "Alright come on out everyone." Said Blade tossing five Pokeballs into the air. Her Ninetales, Vaporeon, Pikachu, Flygon, and Stantler appeared. The Pikachu stared at her with her blue eyes. "Alright come here Sky." Said Blade smiling. The Pikachu jumped to her shoulder then to her head and stood up looking around like a mercat. Blade laughed and grabbed her Pikachu. "How bout just having a bit to eat." She took a bowl of soup for herself aswell.

Flabébé
January 23rd, 2005, 02:23 PM
Treecko ran over and sat on my lap as Ponyta liked my face. "Lay down girl I," said to Ponyta.

DarkFenris
January 24th, 2005, 10:29 PM
i take out four bowls and fill each withh pokeblocks,pokepellets and berries. in each bowl is the color pokeblock the pokemon likes.

Alana
January 25th, 2005, 02:02 PM
Blade does the same then sits back and listens for any movement in the woods. Soon the sky begins to darken and the sun is only half vissable in the sky. "You know we need to chose guard duty." She said quietly after a while.

DarkFenris
January 25th, 2005, 02:33 PM
"ill go first. i dont mind.

Alana
January 25th, 2005, 02:39 PM
"Alright then I might as well take the second guard." She sat there for a miute or so more than stood up and walked over to one of the tents. She went inside and lay down staring at the ceiling.

Flabébé
January 25th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Spike walked over to the side if the clearing. I stare at the sky in amazment. I look at all the stars and think.

DarkFenris
January 25th, 2005, 07:28 PM
i look at spike and the at the path to the girls toilet."im going to the toilet."i walk down the path then run away through the growth and head to the police station. i look up a name and and find the girl. it was my younger sister. she was inocent. she new what i was and she got killed becuase of it.sister. or what ever team i was in was killed by the team i was in. i then look up where my old team was seen last and it comes up at a town not far to the north. suddenly an officer come in and before he can say a word. i punch him in the gut. i run out of the station being chased by pokemon and officers . i run to camp and yell out that we are found and i return my pokemon to their pokeballs. i then leave camp. i do that in 5 seconds while running through camp. i jump into a tree and and shoot shadow balls down creating explosions. i land on the ground and start running away. my vision is blurred by tears but i dont notice.i stumble an hear the dog pokemon getting closer. i jump up and get grabbed by an officer.i yell at her to let go and i get pushed to the ground. i get taken to the police station crying. i just hope the others got away.